All Comments on 'The Perverse Japanese Game Show'

by JPokay99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and original, well written with a nice flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alright, that punchline of "$5,000" Was pretty good.

Guess he'll have to go for the real thing instead, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story that gets weighed down by the racist dialogue, you will never find any real book or script that phonetically spells out an Asian person speaking, you can just say he’s Asian your readers will do the rest

JPokay99JPokay99over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. Especially for the one about the racist dialogue. I was curious about how to go about that. I'm quite the amateur writer so I appreciate the tip.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The father and daughter get very rich after suing the actors. In Japan, too, contracts are only effective if the contracting parties can read them in their own language. So the TV people have all made themselves a criminal offense. They will go to jail for a long time, and father and daughter will make good use of the millions they get in a lawsuit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped after the first few lines. Overtly racist dialogue ruined it for me. Seriously not cool.

JPokay99JPokay99over 2 years agoAuthor

It was definitely not my intention to have the dialogue offend anyone. I apologize and 1) am a beginner, and 2) know now not to do so next time.

-Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the dialogue. Not racists, just a stereotypical portrayal. I hardly think substituting Rs for Ls in a porn story is going to impact anyone of Japanese heritage. Toughen up people and go find a real problem to spend your time bitching about. LOL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJPokay99@JPokay99
I don't know why, but I like writing in 1st person. Sorry... I'm not sure how long I'll submit stories here but I hope some people enjoy them as much as I did while writing them. -Thanks