The Perverse Japanese Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?! Roxy shouted because she thought she was going to get hit with the liquid. She kept blinking wildly to protect her eyes and to her relief, the host only hit one of her arms temporarily while aiming the barrel directly over her head. For a while she still felt like she was going to get hit in the face with the liquid at any second.

"What is that!?" she screamed while trying to writhe her way out of her cuffs.

As the liquid continued to splash against the back of the shower stall several feet over her head, Dave tried to figure out what it could be. The liquid was nearly as clear as water, but was much thicker. Droplets would splash and slowly stream down Roxy's arms, and because of their thick and shimmering consistency, Dave guessed that it was a type of oil. In fact, he was almost positive at that point that it was mineral oil. The barrel that was shooting it was a quarter-diameter of a typical garden hose, so the stream was much smaller and appeared to be quite powerful.

After the host had stopped laughing hysterically, he waited for Roxy to realize that she was relatively safe from the stream of oil shooting out of the mounted device. She couldn't stop blinking out of natural instinct though. The host then walked over to Dave and explained the rules to them both in english, though it was hard for Roxy to hear over the splashing of the oil behind her head.

"This is the next game," the tackily dressed host said, "Hored stick in ring for three minutes. You hit ring, the gun hit daughter. Ready?"

Dave shook his head and replied, "No! I'm not... What do you mean 'hits' her?"

The host put the thin and long metal rod in Dave's hands and guided them up so that he was holding the rod out horizontally in front of him with his arms outstretched. The host then scooted the tripod with the metal circle attached closer to Dave so that the ring was placed halfway down the length of the stick. After seeing electrical wires running from the ring to the gun that was shooting the liquid, Dave suddenly understood that if he let the stick hit the ring, it would direct the gun down and towards his daughter. He wasn't entirely sure why it would be such a bad thing though, because it was just oil.

Then the host shouted into the camera, "Stage two! Go!" and dramatic music started playing.

Even though it didn't seem like a big deal if Dave were to fail, he decided he would try his best to make it through the three minutes. He wanted to redeem himself in front of his step-daughter after failing on the last challenge. He tried to ignore the fact that his penis was still mostly erect for everyone to notice inside the fabric elephant's nose.

Roxy looked down in an effort to hide her face from the oil droplets that were being splashed off the back of the stall, she took a second to encourage her dad after noticing how hard he was trying.

"You're doing great, Dad!"

"Don't worry baby-girl, I got it this time!" Dave said enthusiastically. Thirty seconds had already passed and he felt like he was going to ace the challenge.

He found renewed strength after realizing why he wouldn't want the oil to hit her. Some of the droplets of oil had eventually made their way down her body and had reached her tube top, and at each spot that the oil hit, that spot of the white top was deteriorating. It had become obvious to him now that the tube top was just layers of thin paper, and should the oil douse her, the paper would dissolve and her chest would become exposed to everyone.

"Oh... Shit," Dave said after realizing the importance of keeping his arms straight out in front of him with the rod.

Dave's face became hot, and as the corny game show music continued to play, he thought for sure he had gotten dropped into a nightmare.

"Dad? What's wrong?" Roxy shouted over the music after seeing his face.

Suddenly, a young, Japanese woman had entered and placed herself in front of Dave. She was wearing a black cat costume that reminded him of some of the sexy halloween costumes he would see in stores each year. The cute asian woman's outfit showed off her slender legs. She had a cute black tail, cat ears on top of her hair, and she even had whiskers painted onto her face. She raised up all ten of her fingers for Dave to see as if to show off the long, fake black nails that she had on.

"Okay..." Dave said in defiance. He knew she was there as a distraction, and he wasn't planning to let himself fail his daughter again.

A minute had almost elapsed, and thankfully for Dave, Roxy was still only getting hit by ricocheting drops of oil as the stream continued to splash overhead.

The host was determined to make things harder for Dave and shouted something for the game show to the woman in the cat costume. The woman then slipped behind Dave, wedging herself against his back and the back of the stall. She then began teasing Dave by slowly slipping the suspenders of his costume off of his shoulders. After the top half of his costume fell, exposing his chest, the cat woman began lightly pinching Dave's nipples, and in a cutesy voice, she said playfully, "Meeeow."

"Jesus! Lady?!" Dave shouted at the stranger. He was so distracted and disturbed at having his nipples fondled that he accidently let the stick touch the ring for a second before regaining his composure. A loud klaxon was heard that startled Dave and Roxy, and suddenly the tube that was shooting the oil began to move automatically, aiming the tip of the barrel downwards slightly. Though Dave only faltered for a second, the movement's that the turret made lasted twice as long. As a result, the stream of oil was now directly hitting the top of her head.

She shrieked a little, thinking that the oil was going to hit her in the face, but it didn't. It only began drenching her hair and then dripped away off her shoulders. Dave felt sorry after seeing her wide-eyed and with her mouth open as if she was struggling to breath amidst the oil dripping down around her face. Some parts of her white tube top started changing colors as they became more saturated by the oil.

"Dad! Please!" Roxy pleaded.

A terrible string of events came next for the father-daughter duo. The cat woman behind Dave began tickling up and down his sides which simultaneously caused his dick to harden more and his concentration to weaken. As he wriggled to get away from her tickle attacks, he knew that his hard penis was causing the elephant trunk to slap around uncontrollably and he only hoped that Roxy wasn't watching.

He accidentally hit the ring again, and the stream of oil dropped and began hitting Roxy directly in the face. She turned her head so that the oil was hitting her cheek instead. It was spreading in all directions upon contact.

"Ah!" She screamed at the force of the oil hitting her face. To Dave, it sort of looked torturous.

Continuing to struggle, her father had hit the ring once again, which caused the stream of oil to target the space between her neck and chest instead. It was only then that she could face forward again and look down to realize what her step-father had put together earlier. She saw that her tube top was beginning to dissolve with the oil and that the top half of her breasts could be seen already. She gasped and looked directly into her father's eyes for any sign that he could help her, but she saw that he was battling with other problems.

"Oh...my god!" Dave exclaimed. The cute cat woman behind his back had started rubbing his stomach with the nails of one hand while rubbing her other hand against his dick from the outside of his costume. He couldn't contain himself and shook, which caused the stick to hit the ring again. The stream of oil was then directed down again and began hitting Roxy directly in between her breasts.

Roxy gasped because she knew what would happen next. Her face was already turning a bright red as she stammered, "Oh! Oh- no... wait! Dad! Do something!"

But he couldn't. Her paper-thin bra was dissolving too quickly, and feeling as if time had slowed in that instant, Dave watched helplessly as his daughter's boobs began the inevitable fate of popping out of the tube top. The top dissolved right in the center where the oil was hitting it with it's forceful stream. As the rest of the top snapped back like a rubber band and disappeared, her boobs fell down and outwards. It was the first time Dave had ever seen his step-daughter's bare, C-sized, perky tits before, and they looked almost exactly as he had imagined they would.

"Oh my god!!!" she exclaimed in embarrassment.

With her breasts now completely exposed, Roxy kept trying to squirm her way out of the cuffs that were bound around her wrists while the oil continued to splash against her chest until her entire body was practically covered in oil. The shimmering oil caused her skin to look silky and smooth.

"Dad! This is so embarrassing!" Roxy said while holding back tears.

Dave kept his position as long as he could while the woman behind him continued to stroke his penis from outside of his pants. He was waiting, expecting the host to stop the challenge. Instead, there was what felt like a lifetime of his step-daughter squirming while her boobs were getting hammered by the oil. He looked up and noticed that one-and-a-half minutes had elapsed on the clock.

"What's going on?" She asked.

The fake laugh track could be heard again.

Dave answered while struggling to keep his arms stiff to keep from hitting the ring again, "I guess we still have another minute! Hang on Roxy!"

The cat woman behind Dave unexpectedly wrapped all of her fingers around the rest of Dave's costume and pulled it down aggressively. His erect penis shot out of the pants like a catapult as she pulled them off, and the pants ended up in a scrunched up mess around his knees. Dave felt beyond embarrassed that his penis and balls were now completely out in the open, and at the same time he felt helpless because he didn't want to fail his step-daughter. He shouted in surprise while hitting the ring once more.

Roxy gasped, and Dave heard some silly sound effects play along with the laugh track again.

Roxy didn't even notice that the cannon had moved again and was now shooting the oil directly at her belly button. She was still a little stunned after seeing her step-dad's erect dick being slung out from beneath his costume.

"Roxy! Don't, honey!" Was all that Dave could think to say to try and redirect her attention.

The host could be heard enthusiastically shouting in Japanese to the cameras.

As Roxy looked down to avert her gaze, Dave noticed why the challenge was still going. Evidently, her pink panties were made out of the same paper-like material as her tube top was. As she became completely soaked in the mineral oil, her panties had turned from light pink to dark and were starting to dissolve.

There was still at least thirty seconds left on the clock, and after Roxy realized that her panties were disappearing, she was beginning to feel like it was hopeless. The people that ran the game show knew that this would happen to her.

"No!" She screamed. She tried to sink as low as possible to give herself more time, knocking her knees together in the process.

While Dave tried to fight against his arm muscles aching from holding out the rod inside of the circle, the cute Japanese woman who had pulled down Dave's costume had wrapped one of her dainty hands with long black fingernails around his cock and was stroking it slowly.

Oh god! That feels great, Dave thought to himself, but my daughter is the last person I would want seeing this! This is so fucked up..."

With the index finger of her other hand, the cat woman started playing with his butthole from behind which caused Dave to shout "Woah!" in surprise.

Even though it was out of the line of sight from Roxy, she could tell from the woman's smiling face and her dad's wide eyes that the woman had done something that shocked him. She watched her dad's eyes roll back and his body involuntarily flinch which caused him to hit the ring again with the stick. The cannon started to move downwards again, directing the oil towards her crotch.

"Ohhh!" Roxy groaned in apprehension. The left strap of her panties had broken and for a moment, her vagina was only being covered by a small triangular piece of fabric being held up by the other strap. But it too fell away from her hips next, leaving her naked body completely exposed and covered in the shimmering oil. Dave dropped the stick and relaxed his arms knowing that he failed the challenge again. Amidst getting pleasured by the japanese woman's hands, he couldn't look away from the sight of seeing his step-daughter completely nude and with her nearly clean-shaven pussy tied up in front of him. The oil accentuated her smooth skin, and as he continued to get a handjob from behind, Dave found himself at the edge of orgasm. He tried his best to hold back because it was obviously something he didn't want his step-daughter to witness.

A siren could be heard and as the cannon stopped shooting oil, several men with masks came in and began hitting Roxy with the ends of party horns over her naked body while the host shouted something in Japanese triumphantly. It was like adding insult to injury. She tried as much as she could to escape or hide her private parts but it was impossible.

In Japanese, the host and other set workers began counting down the time remaining on the clock. Dave noticed that he only had seconds to go. Unfortunately, he was so close to coming that the countdown in combination with his beautiful naked step-daughter in front of him only exacerbated the problem.

He couldn't help it. It felt like the worst possible time as Dave felt the beginning of an inevitable ejaculation, yet because of the awkward circumstances, it also had the beginnings of what could be the best orgasm he had ever experienced. Though Roxy looked directly into his eyes to silently plead for help in her vulnerable state, she could only watch her dad's body stiffen while his eyes closed in ecstasy. Moments later, he moaned and began to ejaculate. The Japanese woman behind him continued to smile whilst following through with his orgasm by continuing to stroke his cock as he ejaculated. He started tightening his kegel muscles and as a result could feel himself tighten his butthole around the cat woman's finger. Some of his cum dripped down to the ground, while the rest covered her hands and after Dave's orgasm had subsided, she finally let go and began to step out from behind him.

As Dave remained strung up and unable to do anything, he noticed that his step-daughter was still watching him, even while his dick hung down and began to go limp. He felt ashamed that she had seen him give in to the stranger. For the first time since the show began, the set was quiet enough that they could hear each other without yelling over the noise.

He stammered, "I'm so - I'm so sorry Roxy..."

She pursed her lips and continued to wiggle her body in hopes that her chains would become loose. "It's okay, Dad," she replied as if trying to give him some relief, "It's not your fault."

Dave appreciated the sentiment, but he knew that it was more complicated than that. He knew that it had to have been as awkward for her as it was for him.

"Last Stage! Coming up!" The host said as the game show music kicked in again. He said something in Japanese and again, it looked like the show was cutting to commercial, because a bunch of set helpers came back in and started working quickly to change things around.

To Dave's relief, he saw that Roxy was getting her chains loosened and they began unlocking her cuffs. She went to cover her privates while another set worker brought her a towel to wrap up in.

Thank god... Dave thought to himself. He didn't care what the last round was at that point, because he knew it couldn't be worse than what had just transpired.

As Dave's chains began to loosen, a set worker wrapped a blindfold around his head so that he couldn't see anything. "Seriously?!" he shouted. He was then guided to lay back onto a table. They put a towel over his crotch to cover his jewels, and then shackled his limbs back in place so that he couldn't move from his spot. He was in the very least relieved that he didn't have to stand anymore and that his privates were covered up. It did make him feel as if he was being detained like a mentally ill patient in a hospital, and made him nervous for what could possibly come next.

Though he was blinded and secured for the next stage, Dave could hear some more commotion going on around him. He felt workers rubbing up against the table and shouting in Japanese to each other. He also heard his daughter say, "Wait, are you guys kidding?!"

Dave called out to her, "Roxy? What's going on?"

To him, it sounded like she was struggling mildly and replied, "Dad? It's not good! If you can, just -" Her voice was then muffled as if she was being restrained or had her mouth covered. He could hear her trying to talk through it, "Mpphh, mmmnnn!"

"Roxy?!" Dave shouted in concern. Roughly a minute went by with Dave only hearing Roxy's muffled voice and commotion from the set helpers.

Suddenly, the game show music cut on again and the host could be heard talking enthusiastically. Dave was confused and worried about what would happen next, especially since he couldn't see what they were setting up for next. The host then got closer to Dave and said in his broken English, "Last stage! For doubbah the money or four-thousand american bucks, you just have to finish!"

As if waiting for Dave to agree or disagree, there was silence from the host. Dave asked, "So if I quit, we won't get the money? Is that what you are saying?"

"Yes!" the host answered.

Even though he knew Roxy couldn't give her reply, Dave knew that they had already made it this far, and that she wanted the money. He nodded and replied, "Ah... fuck! Seriously? Uhhh... Why not? Roxy, we've already made it this far, right babe?!"

Some more corny sound effects began to play and Dave had his blindfold removed. He was immediately shocked to see that his step-daughter was being suspended directly above his head. She was still completely naked with her skin shimmering in oil from the last challenge, but now, she was bound with ropes so that her arms were tied behind her back and each leg was tied so that her heels were almost touching her butt. There were more ropes tied around her ankles that were pulling them up and outwards slightly. Without being able to close her legs, it was as if she was forced to take a kneeling position in mid air. She was elevated so high that her head was almost touching the ceiling, which appeared to be around two stories high.

"Oh my god! Roxy?! Are you okay?!" Dave shouted in shock.

She couldn't reply with anything more than muffled moans and whimpers, because she was also being gagged by the same rope that restrained her arms and legs.

Dave looked around at his own state and noticed that the table he was laying on was shaped like a chalk outline of a person. This made it so that his arms, legs, and head each had their own platform, and each were strapped down in place.

"Ah, yes! Very gooood!" The host exclaimed. "Rules are simper. You answer the questions and the time goes faster. You have five minutes this time, but you can lose the stage in one minute! Ready? Go!"

"Uhh, wait, I don't understand," Dave asked in confusion, but it was too late. He knew that the challenge had already started because he could hear dramatic music kick in. Dave noticed that five minutes had started counting down on the wall-mounted digital clock again as the main rope that was suspending his step-daughter began slowly moving.