The Perverse Japanese Game Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Roxy began to get slowly hoisted off Dave's face, the show workers came and moved her over to the side to start untying her. It was the first time Dave could look down at his own crotch. He saw his now semi-hard dick flop out of the cute Japanese woman's mouth. She winked and smiled at him, and he couldn't help but smirk back at her in amazement of her talent.

After another awkward minute of getting them both back to their changing rooms while naked, Dave and Roxy change back into their street clothes and emerge from their rooms backstage.

They both look at each other as if trying to gauge what the other is thinking. As they approach, Dave's instincts are to hug her. She embraces the hug and shoves her face into his shirt. For a good while they stay like that.

"D-dad?" She began to say.

Dave knew that she felt weird calling him that after everything that had just transpired.

"What do we do now?"

He assumed that she was asking because of how hard it would be to forget, and how hard it would be to tell anybody, especially her mother, about what had happened.

"Look, honey - I mean, Roxy..." Dave said while pulling her away in a serious manner, "We didn't know that was going to happen. You know I love you, and the fact is, that we aren't really biologically related. I think we should just pretend that we are two grown adults that went on a perverted game show together, and that's all. Nobody has to know what happened, and it won't change how I feel about you."

Dave knew it would be hard to forget how she smelled, or how her orgasm face looks, or just about anything else from that day, but he hoped that it wouldn't ruin their relationship.

She must have agreed with what he said, because she smiled and gave him another big hug.

The host appeared backstage while clapping his hands. "Good Job! Good job!" He repeated. He then pulled out a stack of cash from his coat pocket and handed it to Roxy.

"The money as promised!" He said. "You both deserve it. What a show!"

Roxy felt dirty taking the money, and only smiled awkwardly. Dave wasn't smiling at all. Even though it was a thrill of sorts, he hated the man for not being forthcoming with the show.

Dave tells Roxy to go ahead so he could stay and talk to the host. "Just one second!" He tells her as she leaves the backstage door.

Dave asks the host, "Was that really on TV?"

The host smiles and replies, "Hooooyyy! You no think so?" After a moment he answers with a laugh, "No. We can't put that on TV here!"

Dave shook his head, he was confused on how they got the money for the show, or how they pay the contestants.

"Do you want a copy of the video though?" The host asked Dave.

Dave scoffed and said, "What?! Why would I?" But after a few seconds of mulling it over, he thought about how amazing it could be to rewatch it anytime he wanted to.

"Why, how much is it?" Dave asked.

The host smiled and said, "$5,000!"