The Perversion of Roxanne

Story Info
A vanilla bookstore clerk’s journey into perversion.
4.6k words
4.52
7.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karmadian
Karmadian
23 Followers

This is fiction; all characters are adults

...

Fresh from her morning bath, Roxanne stood naked before the wardrobe mirror, her skin dappled with water drops. Her long, black hair draped over her shoulders tickled the middle of her back and dripped a little stream down her spine and between her ass cheeks.

Her caramel skin looked darker in the feint morning light. Her hands slid up her round belly and cupped her large breasts, lifting them up as if to present them for consideration.

Her aerola, dark as milk chocolate and the size of a silver dollar, offered her perpetually erect nipples for inspection.

She stepped closer to the mirror and lifted up her left breast and lowered her head to take the nipple in her mouth. James liked watching her suck her own nipples and expected her to practice like this so Roxanne could see herself please him that way.

He liked the soft slurping sounds and how her long tongue swirled around her engorged nipples. He also enjoyed seeing her slide her other hand between her thick thighs to finger her clit, which she was doing now.

She sucked harder and deeper as she caressed her clit. Her pussy pulsed as she rubbed herself, longing to be filled with her fingers. James forbade her from such self pleasure, though she was tempted. He had gotten out of bed before her and was downstairs. He would never know if she did that, but she would and imagined he would catch the guilt in her deep brown eyes.

Anticipating what he would require next, Roxanne turned around and parted her legs and gazed over her shoulder at her big yet firm ass.

Spread wide like that, she saw the dark shadow between her cheeks, hiding her tight, bleached anus. Then she bent over, reached around with both hands and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

Try as she did, she couldn't see her asshole, but she felt it open up. James had showed her photos of her like this, her fingernails deep in her flesh and her hole puckered and glistening with the drippings of her soaked pussy.

Next, Roxanne pulled up an armless wooden chair in front of the mirror and placed a pillow on the seat. She sat down, opened her legs and watched her pussy open. She reached down and spread her thick labia apart to reveal her shining pink opening. Spread like that, juices flowed onto her pillow.

She imagined what James would say.

"What are you showing Daddy," he would whisper.

Roxanne was not allowed to say the word, "pussy." Or "vagina" for that matter. This part of her presentation still made her nervous.

She looked into her pussy and raised her eyes to the mirror and whispered, "My cunt, Sir."

"Yes baby," he would say. "Your pink hole."

Roxanne shivered at the thought.

...

James had found her in the Reidmore Bookstore, where she was working. She actually felt "found" because for so long, Roxanne had felt aimless, lost as a woman who longed for more than her mundane existence.

He bought a couple Bukowski collections and she remembers how he looked at her or looked "through" her. She was dressed plainly in a gray scoop neck sweater and black jeans.

His eyes rested on her cleavage and he smiled. "You look good," he said softly. Then he added, "Or should I say, delicious?"

Roxanne blushed. "Oh," she mumbled. "Thank you."

Her hair was in a pony tail and she wasn't wearing make up.

"You might want to consider wearing your hair down," he said.

"Oh," she said, her voice barely audible.

James had such a beautiful smile. "Well?"

The discomfort Roxanne felt was accompanied by a strange feeling between her legs. She knew she should be affronted by such an inappropriate exchange with a customer, a stranger.

"You mean now?"

James nodded. "Yes, that would please me to see your hair down."

Moments later Roxanne had released her pony tail and let her hair fall over her shoulders. A few strands hung over her brow, and James softly brushed them to the side.

"You look beautiful," he said. His eyes lowered to take in her hardening nipples pressing against her sweater.

Roxanne followed his eyes and flushed red when she realized how engorged her nipples were.

"Don't you think you look better this way?"

"I...I don't know."

"Trust me," James said. "You do." He picked up his books and headed toward the door. Half way there, he turned and asked, "Do you have any Neruda?"

"Yes, Sir."

He grinned. "Good. I will be back tomorrow. Will you be working?"

"Yes, Sir."

Then he left. The bell on the door rang louder than usual or so it seemed, and Roxanne just stood there, her nipples aching and her panties damp.

What just happened? She had felt compelled to do what he wanted and she called him "sir."

Twice no less. Sure, he was at least 20 years older than her, but still. She never addressed any man that way.

And he was coming back tomorrow, which terrified and excited her all at once. He was tall and ruggedly handsome and his voice was intoxicating. His blue eyes were magnetic and seemed to change colours as he spoke to her or roamed his eyes across her body. He was cleariy a dangerous man, not the conventional, reserved type she was accustomed to.

Much to her surprise, her thoughts moved to what she would wear to work tomorrow. Her mind wandered through her closet. Perhaps a dress? Would he like that?

What was happening to her? She wanted to dress for this man, dress in a way that she figured he would appreciate.

That evening, after she bathed and rubbed lotion all over her body, she donned her soft white terry-cloth robe and settled into watching an episode or two of Two and a Half Men.

This was her third or fourth time watching the series. She loved the humour and the soft taboo nature of the show, but she turned it on more often now when she wanted to think, albeit with some noise in the background.

Her mind reran the visit from James. He had an earthy scent or so she thinks now. Maybe he had no scent at all and she is inventing his scent.

He had an experienced face, a short, thin scar on his left cheek below the corner of his pacific-blue eye. His soft pink lips were full with subtle curves on his upper lip. She imagined kissing him. She wanted to kiss his scar and whisper her desire in his ear.

These thoughts surprised Roxanne. She was vanilla sex all the way. Vanilla could be hot, but that was more dreaming than actual experience.

She split from her boyfriend, Larry, a year ago. He was nice enough, sometimes too nice, and he was good to her, but his tastes were boring and likely vice versa. He was a missionary position man, wanted blow jobs but refused to reciprocate. She rarely came. Sex rarely lasted more than 15 minutes, if that.

She had a feeling James was quite a different flavour, something bitter-sweet and provocative.

Roxanne turned off the television and smiled. She knew what wear for him. It was an inviting dress, snug on her body, buttons from neck to hem, with a bit of a flare. It was thin white linen.

She looked good in that and the buttons gave her (and perhaps, him) options. She didn't want to show a bra or panty line; she hated seeing that.

She opened her robe and looked at her erect nipples. Would he see them through the linen? Did she hope he would?

Naked, in bed, Roxanne spread her legs and massaged her mound and her labia. Being touched like that but not touching the clit was so intoxicating.

...

Having completed her morning ritual, Roxanne descended the stairs. She was naked, which was how James preferred her. The lotion gave her skin a sheen, and her breasts swayed as she walked.

She was a curvy woman, not fat but her 40d breasts and taut belly made her look bigger than she was.

James was in the den, reading the paper in his over sized leather chair. The fireplace was alive with flames that crackled the birch logs he preferred.

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, Roxie." James peered over his paper and glanced at the small black velvet bag on the table next to him.

Roxanne took the bag and retrieved a pink jewelled stainless steel butt plug and placed it in the palm of her hand which she held out to him.

James took the plug and Roxanne turned around, spread her legs and bent over and spread apart her ass cheeks.

She winced a bit as James pushed the thick plug into her ass. Her ass was well trained by now and lube was no longer required.

Her ass full, she turned around and knelt between his legs and watched James unzip his pants and take out his thick hard cock.

As was the custom, Roxanne bowed her head and took his cockhead in her mouth and held it between her lips as James gave her the instructions for the day.

She no longer worked so that she could devote her full attention to James' needs and desires.

As she held his cock in her wet mouth, she learned that today she was to scrub the floors in the kitchen and bathroom using only a small fingernail brush. This was to be done in time for her to prepare lunch, which was a toasted BLT and tomato and rice soup. Roxanne's meal was to be only chicken broth that she was to enjoy lapping it up from a dog dish on the floor in the far corner of the kitchen.

She was also to go to the grocery store for a list of items James had written out for her and then to the liquor store to buy a bottle of Hendricks and two bottles of Fat Bastard wine.

As she drooled on Master's cock she wondered how she would get everything done in time to make dinner, but her worries were allayed when James informed her they were dining over at his brother's house.

She knew that she would likely be required to service his brother and his wife. Roxanne liked the wife, Sandra, but was less than enthused about attending to her husband. He was fat and rough and seemed to enjoy humiliating her and his wife.

Humiliation from James was fine, but his brother, Allan, was cruel, often would hurt her nipples and clit and what was worse he liked to call her a fat cow.

When James was done with the instructions, he leaned back and said, "Suck."

Her ass hole was burning from the thick plug, but pleasuring Master's cock shifted her mind to ensuring she performed her task well. She licked his shaft and balls for a while before taking his cock deep into her throat. She moaned as James grabbed her head and began pumping his cock into her throat.

Gagging and drooling, Roxanne kept sucking him balls deep. His thrusting increased rapidly and Roxanne relaxed her throat in order to accommodate his desire to face fuck her.

It didn't take long before James whispered, "Drink." His thick cum pulsed into her throat. Today he had a lot of cum and a good portion of it leaked from her mouth onto his balls and on the floor. When he was spent, Roxanne licked his balls clean and then lowered herself to the floor and slurped up the cum from the carpet.

"Thank you, Sir."

James was reading the paper again and said nothing.

Roxanne crawled out of the den and didn't stand up until she was in the kitchen. A pail of soapy water was waiting for her, as was the finger nail brush, which James had set on the table.

Most women would be abhorred by her devotion to James. While strict he was kind and loving to her, but he did expect her obedience and when she failed to meet his requirements, she was disciplined.

He was wealthy and very generous. She wanted for nothing, had nice clothes and jewelry and enjoyed regular visits to the spa for mani-pedis and facials.

Sometimes he sent her for a massage with Jane, a young petite Asian girl who gave Roxanne a wonderful deep tissue session, and then Jane would suck Roxanne's pussy, edging her over and over, but never letting her orgasm.

Her face glistening with Roxanne's juices, Jane would smile and say, "Now you hungry. James will like that."

Orgasms were few and far between for Roxanne. James felt she would be more attentive if she was constantly aroused and on the brink of release.

At first she hated the denial but over time, she realized that he was right. Her pussy was always wet and she was always hungry for Master's beautiful cock.

She was halfway through the long process of scrubbing the floor when James entered the kitchen. She gazed up at him as he unzipped his pants. Roxanne knelt before him and opened her mouth.

James placed the head of his cock on her tongue and she closed her mouth and waited. Moments later she felt the warm stream begin to flow. She tightened her lips and began swallowing his golden water. As always he waited to use her this way when his bladder was full.

Roxanne was well trained as his piss toilet and gulped down all of his piss. Not one drop escaped. Then it was back to scrubbing. Nothing was said. No need. She knew her duties.

An hour later Roxanne made lunch. While James ate, she knelt in the corner slurping up the broth, her plugged, aching ass facing him. The plug was quite painful now, but Roxanne knew there was no relief until James decided. Asking him to take it out was not allowed.

...

The grocery store was crowded. Thanksgiving was just a few days away and everyone was stocking up.

Roxanne was wearing skin tight yoga pants, so tight her camel toe was pronounced. Her matching top clung to her body and pushed up her cleavage from the scoop neck. Bra-less, her nipples were extended and if she moved a certain way, her areola peeked out.

James liked having her on display, especially in public. Women typically cast dirty looks her way, but the men couldn't stop looking. Sometimes she was followed. The gawking was unnerving but also strangely enjoyable. She especially liked standing in ways that provided a clear view of her camel toe.

It all happened again at the liquor store. And in the parking lot. By the time she was back in the car her pussy juices had made her crotch wet. She figured her attire hardened more than a few cocks today.

She was about to start the car when she got a text from Allan. It read, "I am looking forward to your visit." The next text was a photo of his cock. It wasn't as big as Masters but she had to admit it was a good looking cock.

She understood the protocol. She texted back, "Yum."

...

After she put the groceries away, she made James a martini. He wasn't in the den, but she found him asleep in his bed. He was naked, face down, apparently napping.

Roxanne set the martini on the bed side table, disrobed and crawled onto the bed and began kissing his ass crack. She loved kissing his ass because it reminded her of her place. Slowly and gently she licked further in until the tip of her tongue flicked against his anus.

He moaned and spread his legs and that was her cue to bury her face between his cheeks and suckle his asshole.

"Thats right, baby, suck Daddy's asshole; let me feel your devotion."

Roxanne licked and slurped and sucked his ass for at least 20 minutes while her cunt dripped onto the sheets. She massaged his balls as well, and when James had enough he rolled over so she could finish him with her mouth.

Roxanne was surprised by how much cum he had again. She held the cum in her mouth and sat up and slowly let his thick milk pour out of her lips on to her breasts.

James got the sterling silver "cum spoon" from the side table drawer and scooped up his release from Roxanne's big tits and fed it to her.

While he did that, he told Roxanne that tonight she would eating a lot of cum at his brother's house. He explained that he was having a party and had invited several friends of his to come over to enjoy Roxanne's holes.

As Roxanne ate his cum, she shivered at the prospect of being in effect a cum dump for strangers. How would she feel? Would her pussy be wet? Would they degrade her like Allan does?

James also informed her she was to wear her black shelf bra, matching thong, black garters and her satin black high heels. As if anticipating her question, he added, just wear a coat to the party and hang it up in the foyer.

"Oh," was all she could muster.

...

Frightened and aroused, Roxanne dressed as ordered. There was little conversation during the drive. When he pulled into the drive way, he said, "I expect you to do whatever is required of you. You will not say no and will trust I will decide if anything is happening I do not want to happen."

"Y...yes Master."

As they walked up the stairs, he added. "Everyone has been screened. There will be no condoms."

Roxanne swallowed hard. "Yes, Sir."

Allan greeted them at the door. He watched Roxanne remove her coat, his eyes popping at the sight of her large, fleshy tits hanging over the shelf bra.

He grinned and said, "Such nice milk bags."

James laughed. "You are so crass, brother."

"I am." Then to Roxanne, "Turn around. Let me see your fat ass."

Roxanne obliged, blushing and humiliated.

Allan grabbed each cheek and whispered in her ear, "My friends are waiting in the living room. They are very excited to see you."

He took her hand and led her toward the living room, and added, "And use you."

In the living room were six men in their 40's and 50's, 4 white and 2 black.

"Boys, this is Roxanne."

James had disappeared into the kitchen. Roxanne heard him greet Allan's wife.

She gulped and began following the instructions James had shared. She walked up to the closest man and stood before him. He was a gray haired pudgy man, dressed in a tee and baggy shorts. He opened his legs, so that she could step closer.

His hands grabbed her tits hard, raised his head and sucked each nipple. It hurt but she said nothing. When he was done, she placed one leg up on his knee which gave him a clear view of her thong slid up between her labia.

She winced as he shoved two fingers inside her soaked hole. "God, so wet and tight," he muttered.

It seemed like it took forever to make the rounds. The third man took out a pocket knife and cut off her thong and pushed it into her mouth. He had her turn around and bend over and spread her ass cheeks wide so he could finger her asshole, eventually slamming her with 3 fingers, which caused her big tits to wag about.

The other men cheered and called her names: "cow," "ass whore," "pawg" and a litany of other degrading names.

The two black men were the last ones. They were sitting on the couch, and as Roxanne made her way to them, she watched as they unzipped their pants and pulled out two thick, long, rock hard ebony cocks.

My God, Roxanne thought. They are magnificent. Without a thought, she knelt before them and took one in her mouth while stroking the other.

"That's right whore, suck my black snake."

She licked the shaft and his big balls, looking up at his smiling face. After sucking the head for a while she switched over to his friend and repeated her service. While she sucked him she felt a man behind her; he slapped her ass with his cock, also huge.

Gradually he slid his cock into her pussy while massaging her anus with his thumb.

Roxanne grunted as she gagged on the black cock. Another man laid down under her tits and began sucking them.

She had a cock down her throat, one in her hand and another deep inside her sloppy cunt, the man's thumb now deep inside her ass.

Her nervousness gone now, she craved the use. She looked back at the white man and begged him, "Please stick it in my ass." Then she looked up at the black man and begged for his spunk. "Please, sir, let me drink your cum."

The other men were hooting and laughing. One yelled, "Hey Allan, you weren't kidding. She is the perfect cow whore."

Roxanne had no idea where James was, or Allan for that matter. She hoped James was watching so he could see how well she was doing.

She felt a cock in her ass now, deep and thick. The man was jamming it in and out as she deep throated the slick black cock. The black man began pumping her throat and when he arched his back he screamed, "Take my black cum you white cunt." His cum shot down her throat in several spasms and while he was still releasing, the cock in her ass spewed into her thick globs of cum.

Karmadian
Karmadian
23 Followers
12