The Perversion of Roxanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he pulled out, she squeezed out the cream pie, making little cum farts, which the boys howled at. Unbeknownst to her some one had placed a bowl under her ass to catch the cum.

One black man spent, Roxanne got up in her haunches. A man handed her the bowl and she held it under her chin while the second black man fucked her mouth. On each side of her men where jacking off near her face. It didn't take long before she was drinking more black cum, which she spit into the bowl.

She felt a cock on each cheek shooting cum on her face while another man jacked off under her nose. His cum flew up her nostrils and poured out over her aching lips into the bowl.

The smells of cum and cunt and ass permeated the room. Men were sitting back in their chairs with wet limp dicks and cum drippings on their balls.

For the first time in a couple hours, no one was touching her or calling her names. Roxanne was holding the bowl of cum, her face and tits dappled with sperm drops and rivulets.

She had resigned herself to having to drink all of that cum but at the moment, no one was really watching. She had served her purpose and for the first time she fully understood what it meant to be reduced to three holes and a pair of tits.

Kneeling there, still holding the cum bowl, Roxanne closed her eyes, wondering why she needed to be degraded and used like this. These men didn't care about her. She was pretty sure James did, but it wasn't romance. She figured Master's commitment to her was contingent on her obedience and her acceptance of being his submissive cum whore.

That certainly wasn't the aspiration she had when younger, but every man she had been with before James turned out to disappoint her and all of them cheated on her with sluts.

No doubt most if not all these men were cheating on their wives or girlfriends tonight. She was the reason for their infidelity and Roxanne felt no small amount of shame for how much that aroused her. Her cunt was a sloppy mess. She had not orgasmed and longed to, but James was not around to grant her permission.

Roxanne felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Sandra. "Come with me," she whispered. She took the bowl and helped Roxanne up.

She led Roxanne to the kitchen table and had her sit and placed the bowl in front of her. Sandra pulled a make up brush from a black pouch and dipped it in the cum and, to Roxanne's surprise, began painting her face. Her forehead, cheeks, ears, eye lids, nose, chin, and she even dabbed cum into her nostrils.Then she painted her neck and breasts and nipples.

Roxanne loved the tenderness of the brush and became acutely aware of all the cum drying and tightening her skin. Despite having been cum painted from her tits up, there was still cum in the bowl.

Sandra tilted the bowl and began spooning cum into Roxanne's mouth. "There, there," she whispered. "Tonight you have become who you were meant to be." She paused and then added, "A cum dump."

Roxanne moaned. Sandra was right. Despite the humiliation Roxanne knew she would do it all again, knew she needed this, knew she had no choice anymore but to be fuck meat.

Sandra reached down and inserted two fingers in Roxanne's cunt. She smiled and said, "See, baby, your pussy approves."

Sandra had run a bath and took Roxanne to the tub. "Relax for a bit," she said. "Clean yourself and then go to my bedroom. James has laid out a new outfit for you."

Roxanne must have had a puzzled look on her face.

"That's right Roxie. The night is not yet over."

"Oh."

...

After a soothing bath, Roxanne wrapped a towel around her and made her way to Sandra's bedroom. She had imagined to find a sexy outfit to wear, but as was always the case, James surprised her. All she found on the bed was a rawhide tool belt which held an assortment of toys and devices: her thick jewelled butt plug, nipple clamps, a speculum, a Wartenburg wheel, metal clothespins, a thick suction cup black dildo, a scrub brush, a bottle brush, an assortment of magic markers, and a case of stainless steel sounds.

Now she was really nervous because she anticipated her next ordeal was going to e painful and even more degrading.

While she was perusing the contents of the tool belt, she heard the door bell sound several times and the volume of voices in the background were much louder now. More people were arriving and she had no idea what she would be walking into when she left the bedroom.

The tool belt hung low off her belly, and rested heavy against her bare cunt. She looked in the mirror; she looked silly, her big cow tits hanging down, all the objects sticking up out of the pockets. When she walked, the tools banged against her mound and her already sore clit.

What would people think? They likely had no clue what James had prepared for her. Everyone would be in their party attire and there she would be buck naked, wearing a tool belt full of sex and torture devices.

She opened the bedroom door slowly and took in a deep breath as she stepped into the hallway, her mind spinning, her anus pulsing, her bare cunt dripping.

She walked toward the stairway, her legs shaking as she descended into the perversions waiting for her.

12