The Pervert Agent Returns

Story Info
The Pervert Agent returns with Beth Chapman.
4.2k words
2.52
5.9k
6
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Ahhhhh. It's good to be back. Nice vacation in Hawaii with Ronda, but I'm an agent, best in the damn biz. LA LA Land is my home... my jungle, and I'm the king of it. "TIMMY... GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" I yell for my young assistant Timmy. He's annoying sometimes and gets in the way here and there, but... Yeah, he's a pain.

Timmy runs into my office. "Yes sir?"

"When is Beth supposed to be here?"

"Ahhh... any moment now sir."

"OK, get outta here... AND TELL ME WHEN BETH GETS HERE!" I order Timmy, as he runs out of my office and back to his desk.

I'm expecting my newest client, TV celebrity Beth Chapman. I met her several years ago and ran into her on my vacation in Hawaii recently. I talked into signing on with me. I spent the whole time staring at those giant tits of hers. I did a good job charming her, because she didn't get mad when she caught me looking.

You can never have enough hot chick clients in this town. I've been in this business over 25 years, and I've learned one important lesson... more than one, but for arguments sake I'll say one... tits and ass = money. Plus, the ladies are more fun and way nicer to look at than the fellas.

Timmy buzzes me. "Yeah."

"Mrs Chapman is here boss."

"Well, show her in damn it."

"Yes sir."

Timmy leads Beth into my office. We hug. "You look ravishing my dear." I look over Beth. She's looking real ravishing. Long, wavy blonde hair. A tight, button down black blouse open past her massive breasts, a tight, really short, black mini skirt, short black jacket, black pumps and designer shades. Man, what a woman!

"Thanks Dick. You're always the charmer. It's good to see you again." Beth says, as I hold her chair for her, as she sits. I offer Beth some coffee or a drink, but she declines.

"Thank you. Such a gentleman." Beth smiles.

"My pleasure dear. It's good to see you again too. I'm really looking forward to working with you sweetheart."

"Sweetheart? Ha. Calm down Mr Playboy." Beth shuts me down... temporarily.

"No offence intended dear." I play it casual.

"What do you have for me Dick? Let's get down to business." Beth is a strong, alpha female, so she's gonna be a little tougher to crack than most of my clients.

"OK. I think you can be a big star in this town. You have the looks, strong personality, charisma and all around big star potential my dear. With my help, you Beth, can go all the way. I'm gonna make you a superstar, bigger than Marilyn, Madonna or Miley. You're gonna be huge." I light a cigar and make a huge motion with my hands. I sit back in my chair and smoke away on my fat cigar, supremely confident in my ability.

Beth looks at me, legs crossed, a boss bitch smirk on her gorgeous, milf face. "You're laying it on pretty thick, aren't you Dick?"

"Well... I usually do... lay it on, real thick." I confidently wink at Beth.

"HA! I bet. Well... As we talked about in Hawaii, I wanna branch off from my husband. I wanna start my own career, to see how far I can get. I'm not getting any younger, so I need to strike out now. This town is finicky, so I need some help... that's why I'm here." Beth lays out her plans.

"I'm here to help you dear. I'm the best agent in the biz. I have a lot of clients, and all of them are successful, so I know I can help you get everything you want and desire." I give Beth a supportive, yet coy smile.

I smoke my imported cigar and rock in my chair. I know what I can do. Like I said, I have a lot of clients, and they're all successful. I know what I'm doing and I am the best agent in this town.

"Well... I just wanna make sure we're on the same page. I don't want you to try and book me in some sex musical like Kathie Lee. That's fine for her, but I'm not looking for that type of help." Beth says with a tinge of disdain in her voice, laughing and shaking that gorgeous, blonde haired head. She has such beautiful hair. I check her out as she talks, without being too obvious about it.

Those breasts are... as they do to all of her fans... driving me crazy. They're so huge and spectacular. Even more so than on TV. I wouldn't mine her chasing me down and slapping on some cuffs, maybe rub those hooters all over me in the process.

"Are you listening to me Dick?" Beth snaps her fingers. I shake my head, snapping out of my huge hooters daze.

"Yes yes... I'm listening, sorry, I was just thinking about something." I clear my throat and recoup my composure.

Beth smirks again, probably realizing what I was thinking about. She knows what she's doing. She acts all sophisticated and like she doesn't want guys to stare at her amazing jugs, but she's always wearing tight, low cut tops, showing them off. Beth's a tease. An alpha female tease. She enjoys having that power over men.

"I wanna get away from the bounty hunter stuff. It's made me famous, but I want more. A lot more. I wanna be on the same level as a Julia Roberts or Scarlett Johansson." Beth just named off two more of my clients.

I'm gonna make Beth big alright. Even bigger than the erection in my pants right about now. I smoke my very nice and smooth cigar while I listen to my newest client. All the while, still ogling those massive hooters of hers. They jiggle when she moves in the chair. I smile happily... low key happily. I don't want to look too horny... yet.

"I'll make you even bigger than they are Beth. I represent both of them. They're sweet, dear clients and friends... very close friends... (Wink). I promise you dear, I'll fulfill all your dreams and desires. You can definitely count on me." I sit back in my expensive leather chair and take a big toke on my cigar. I exhale with supreme confidence. I smile a cocky, yet endearing, smile at Beth, who sits back in her chair and takes it all in.

When Beth leans back in her chair, her tight blouse opens even farther. Her glorious tits are on display for my old, big titty loving eyes. In my 60 plus years on this earth, Beth Chapman has one of the finest and most spectacular pairs of hooters I have ever laid eyes on. I just grin a very pleased grin and shake my head, thinking about how much I love them.

As Beth ponders what I said... and teases me with her hooters, my phone vibrates... always an enjoyable event in my pocket. I keep it close to my cock to ensure that. I pull it out and look at my texts.

My new wife/sex slave, WWE Superstar Ronda Rousey sends me a couple of horny pics, like before. One is a picture of her, nude, with a large dildo in her ass and pussy. Ronda smiling at the camera, waving and blowing me a sweet, seductive kiss as well.

Another picture is Ronda blowing our mailman Earl. The horny old bastard has gotten the royal treatment from Ronda since she moved in with me. She's waving and smiling a big smile at me in the picture, with Earl's very thick penis shoved into her very talented mouth.

The last picture is Ronda once again waving at me with Earl's watery jizz all over her perfect face and his spent cock on her absolutely beautiful lips. Earl's cum may be watery, but there's a lot of it. The text reads, "LOVE YOU MASTER XOXOXOXO." I love Ronda so much. That super sexy whore really knows how to please her master/husband. I grin so big.

Beth senses I'm not listening to her again. "DICK... snap out of it mister." Beth gets slightly frustrated.

"Sorry, just got a text from my wife."

"Oh...how's Ronda?"

"She's great. She sent me a pic of her eating. She likes to send those... (Wink again)."

"Well... what's your plan for me? Like I said, no sex musicals." Beth smirks, shaking her very lovely head.

"No... none of that for you dear... (Not any more I guess, I whisper under my breath)... I'm thinking your own show. Maybe a talk show, or even a drama or sitcom. Movie roles too, of course."

Beth nods approvingly. "OK, that sounds good... Much better than a sex musical." Beth laughs.

"Yeah yeah. Well Ms Bounty Hunter... do you know how much Kathie Lee made off that sex musical?... A mere 23.5 million. It was a huge hit worldwide." I smirk proudly at Beth.

"She made 23 and a half millions dollars doing that?... C'mon." Beth doubts me. I reach in my desk and pull out the financial returns on the musical... I'm prepared for this moment. I show them to her, then I sit back and smoke, a huge grin on my face. I am definitely the best in the biz.

"Damn... that's a lot of money to get fucked by Bigfoot." Beth smirks snobbishly, obviously having seen the show. It was one hot scene for sure. I got a German basketball player turned pornstar to play Bigfoot. He was really good. Kathie Lee sure seemed to enjoy his performance.

"I can get you more... For your talk show... Or whatever." The seed has been planted, now it's time for the master gardener to cultivate it.

"Oh really?" Beth hands the documents back and leans back in her chair, a serious, all business look on her very sexy face. The buttons on her blouse almost pop off from the weight of her breasts. It's full on cleavage city in my office.

I put the documents up and turn up the heat, figuratively... it's Southern California. It's 90 damn degrees outside.

"Let me get to the point, Mrs Chapman." My cock is so hard in my pants, having ogled Beth's cleavage for the whole meeting. "I wanna make you a super superstar... and I will. It will be a lot easier... and a lot more profitable however, if you are willing to exploit your natural talents. You're very, very naturally talented my dear."

Beth looks right at me with such a serious look on her face. She doesn't say a word, so it's hard to get a read on what she's thinking. I smoke my cigar and what for a response... Still waiting... Still waiting... She kicks her leg back and forth quickly ala Peg Bundy.

"How profitable?" Beth asks, still with a very serious look on her face.

"With your talents... And very loyal fan base, that's obsessed with your... natural talents... I can guarantee you at least... 25." I look right at Beth, with a sly smile. The tension in the room is palpable.

Beth thinks it over for a minute, not looking at me... "25 million?" Beth asks, her hands on her knees, her legs kicking quick. She gives me a strong, serious, boss bitch look. I grin. I know I've got her.

"At least...So?" I put the professional... and sexual... ball, squarely in her court.

Beth thinks about it some more... once again, looking away from me.

"OK. BUT ON MY TERMS!" Beth emphatically demands.

"Of course." I'm smiling so damn big on the inside... playing it cool on the outside.

"First... If I'm fucking on camera... I pick who I fuck, where I fuck and how I fuck... no exceptions!"

"Of course."

"Second... It won't be a damn musical. I want something big, but also bad ass... like me."

"Once again... Of course."

"And third... I better make at least 25 million. I wanna make more than Kathie Lee. I'm much sexier... and I have these." Beth rips open her blouse, making me almost fall out of my chair... and also exposing her giant hooters in a very beautiful, black lacy bra, that barely contains them. I smile so happily and walk around my desk, sitting on the edge.

"You, my dear, have a deal." We shake hands and my eyes lock right onto those bra encased, massive mammaries, so in love with them. Beth is pleased, smiling a very happy, satisfied smile. She nods, as we shake hands... and gazes at my huge bulge.

"I assume you wanna audition me, huh?" Beth laughs, smirking at my hooter obsessed bulge.

"Well... I think that would be appropriate." I wink and grin a very agreeable grin.

Beth reaches over and rubs my bulge. "Very nice. I think I want you in my movie Dick." Beth rubs my bulge, squeezing it hard, making me groan. Beth smirks, knowing how hot she is and how much I want her.

"Of course, my dear."

Beth unzips my black trousers and my huge hardon springs out. "Hmmmmm... Very nice indeed."Beth leans over and immediately deepthroats my entire ten inches. In one gulp. She pulls all the way off of it and spits on it, slowly jerking it, twisting as she does.

I close my eyes. Beth laughs and licks the sensitive head, slowly, all the way up, quickly flicking her tongue off of it. It feels amazing. Beth repeats the process over and over. My very happy cock twitches repeatedly. Beth softly bites my head, chewing on it.

Beth spits on my cock again and sucks it. She bobs her head quickly on my thick meat. "I'm so glad you hired me dear. You and I are going to have a long and wonderful... and very happy... relationship." I tell Beth, as I put my hand on her gorgeous, wavy blonde haired head.

"Mmmmmhmmmmm." Beth mumbles around my thick cock, sucking away, drooling all over my cock. Her sexy lips clench tight onto my shaft. Her blonde head bounces faster. I explode my cum into her sucking mouth. Beth deepthroats me and takes my load down her throat. I hold her head on my cock, as her throat swallow fast, gulping down every drop.

I bend Beth over my desk. She takes her blouse and coat off, pulling her amazingly awesome hooters out of her beautiful bra, letting them hang over the cups. I pull her mini skirt up and slap her extremely shapely ass. Beth looks back at me, as I head over to my mini bar and grab a bottle of champagne... and an enema bag. Beth smiles approvingly, liking my freaky mind.

I fill the enema bag up with the expensive champagne and put the nozzle in Beth's mouth. She sucks it, licking and drooling all over it. I pull the nozzle out of Beth's mouth and she spits on it. I smile. I put the nozzle to Beth's very sexy anus and push gently up her tight, tasty looking ass.

I hold the bag up and press it with both hands, pushing the champagne up the absolutely ravishing Beth Chapman's ass. Beth moans, licking her luscious lips, enjoying the champagne enema. I empty the bag into her ass, then put it down.

I let the champagne percolate up Beth's warm, tight booty while I kneel down and go to work on her very beautiful, blonde landing strip topped, milf pussy. I spread her cheeks and work my tongue up her twat and dart it all over her delicious pink folds. I lap up her juices, licking Beth out fast and decisively.

"Yeahhhhh... Eat that pussy. Earn your paycheck Dick. Pleasure me!" Beth wiggles her thick rump all over my face. I slap it. Beth laughs, reaching back, pulling my hair. I suck Beth's cunt with her ass full of champagne, sucking hard and licking back and forth, side to side rolling and lapping her very beautiful, pink pussy insides.

Beth loudly moans and squirts fiercely into my mouth. "Yeahhh... Lick it up bitch! Suck me clean Dick!" I do just that. I lap up and suck down, all of Beth's pussy cream, loving the full, well textured taste.

"Put your big fucking cock in me Dick. Fuck me senseless." Beth wants my big dick really bad... So I give it to her. I slap that sexy, robust ass again and slam my ten inches all the way up Beth's dripping wet cunt, grabbing her hips and fucking her with relentless, pussy pounding fury.

I reach up and roughly grope those awesome hooters as they flop around, while I plow that delicious, very talented, very cozy pussy over and over and over. "TIMMY... GET YOUR LITTLE NERD ASS IN HERE!" I yell for my assistant to get in my office

Timmy runs in and stops in his tracks, staring at Beth and her magnificent melons. His small, but thick, cock gets hard in his pants immediately. "Get over here and lay on the floor!" I direct my nerdy assistant.

Timmy lays on the floor, as I plow up Beth's pussy so insanely hard, making the desk move. "FUCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Beth screams out, squirting intensely, her cream splattering out the sides of her well plowed pussy, around my thick cock. I slap that gorgeous, mature ass and keep slamming up her twat. Beth keeps moaning in utter delight and I keep squeezing my new favorite pair of tits.

I pull out and move Beth over to Timmy's face on the floor. She knows what I'm thinking and smiles an approving, slutty smile. Beth squats her ass over Timmy's face. He doesn't know what to say, but I take charge. "Have a toast, to celebrate Beth and I working together to make her a super superstar." I coyly smirk and Beth let's loose. She pushes the champagne out of her tight, very delightful ass and Timmy drinks up. He coughs and spills a little, but he drinks down a mouthful.

I lean down and motorboat Beth's absolutely spectacular hooters. Beth rubs and shakes them all over my happy, licking face, laughing and egging me on. "Yeah... You love my big titties, don't you Dick?" I obviously nod in agreement. "Lick em, suck em, get real friendly with em baby. We're gonna have alotta big titty fun from now on Big Dick." Beth works over my face with those magnificent, massive hooters. I just smile the biggest, happiest smile ever, knowing Beth, her tits... and me... are gonna get really, really close from now on. I love my job!

I suck Beth's huge, pink, rock hard nipples, gorging myself on those giant hooters. I squeeze them and suck them as hard and voraciously as I can. Beth's delicious breast milk squirts into my mouth. I grin wide and drink it down. Timmy eats Beth's pussy, licking and sucking it like mad, while I dine on her tits and milk. It's a sexual feast of Beth Chapman's tastiness... and I love every damn drop.

I drink two mouthfuls of Beth's extremely tasty breast milk, standing up, right as she cums into Timmy's mouth. "Fuck yeah!! Drink it Timmy!! Drink my fucking cum!!" Timmy does just that... and I start pissing all over Beth's massive, heaving hooters. She looks at me surprised, but quickly blows me a kiss. I happily grin and piss, covering those massive breasts, my warm piss splashing off of Beth's giant, heavy melons beautifully.

Beth grabs my pissing cock and sucks it... deepthroating my entire ten inch rod, then pulling back, sucking hard on the plump, pissing crown. Beth drinks my piss and starts pissing herself, all over Timmy's face. He quickly gets into it and licks her pissing pussy, as it covers his nerdy face in warm, yellow awesomeness.

I take Beth's hand and help her up into my desk. "Get over here and stick your fucking little dick in Beth's pussy and fuck her Timmy! Do a good job and you can cum in her mouth." I direct my 19 year old assistant.

"Yes sir." Timmy happily gets up and runs up to Beth's pussy, yanking down his pants and shoving his small, but thick, cock up Beth's well fucked and well wet pussy. Beth puts her legs on Timmy's shoulders. He holds them and plunges up her twat as fast as he can, rubbing her perky, pink clit ridiculously fast.

"Fuck that pussy Timmy! Make me squirt!" Beth encourages Timmy.

I straddle Beth's perfect chest and slap my big dick all over those massive melons. Beth blows me a sexy kiss and wraps them around my cock. I start fucking them hard and don't stop. My throbbing ten inches slams into that absolutely perfect, massive tit valley. I pinch Beth's nipples hard, looking deep into her sexy eyes, hard humping her hooters with a giant grin on my face.

Beth sucks my thick, bulbous head, as it pops out of her giant titty blanket, licking all over the head, sucking and chewing on it, driving me fucking wild.

I grunt loud in oragsmic happiness, blasting my load into Beth's, very skilled, very comfy, sucking mouth. Beth looks right at me, and sucks hard on my head, drinking my thick cum down, shaking her eyebrows at me, knowing she's a beautifully awesome, bad bitch.

Beth sucks down my entire load, no problem. She sucks me bone dry, as she squirts all over Timmy's small, hard working cock.

Beth gives my very happy cock head a big kiss. I shake my head happily, taking a deep breath. I think I'm in love with my newest, bustiest client. Beth winks at me. She's such a sexy sweetheart.

Timmy groans, ready to pop. "OK Timmy get your little cock up here and shove it in Beth's mouth. Feed her some more cum!" I slap my half hard cock on Beth's giant hooters, as Timmy pulss out of her pussy and runs up to her mouth. Beth grabs his duck and pulls him into her awesome mouth, sucking his dick with reckless abandon. Timmy shakes, groans and cums. He pumps his load into Beth's mouth, grinning wide. Beth sucks down his jizz with no problem, slapping his ass, pulling him all the way into her mouth.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers
12