The Pervert Agent Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth is a sexual dynamo. She deepthroats Timmy's cock, licks his balls with his cock buried down her throat and jerks my dick at the same time. She pulls my dick up to her mouth and sucks Timmy's and my dick, both, into her cum hungry mouth. She squeezes his ass and mine, as she devours both cocks. I'm definitely in love with this woman now.

Beth keeps sucking us both off, two cocks stuffed into her super skilled mouth. We both pop in Beth's mouth, two loads of cum pumping in and immediately being swallowed by Beth. She doesn't miss a drop. Oh my freaking God! Beth devours our cumming rods, drinking our creamy loads with no problem. Where has this woman been my whole life? Timmy and I both grin wide, sexually ecstatic grins, watching this sexual superwoman do her thing.

"Already Timmy... get the fuck outta here!" I direct Timmy, after Beth finishes with our cocks.

"Yes sir." Timmy quickly pulls his pants up and runs back to his desk, so happy... like me... to get to enjoy the talents of my newest client.

I get down off the desk and help Beth down. I bend her over the desk and kneel down, spreading her cheeks. "I never did get my toast." I tell Beth. She looks back and smacks her very curvaceous, very wonderful ass, squeezing it hard.

"Well... drink up Dick." I put my mouth to Beth's anus and start sucking. Beth pushes the rest of the champagne out of her ass, as I suck it out. I drink the warm, but very tasty champagne, sucking her gorgeous ass dry.

"Mmmmmmmmmm... We are gonna be very good friends Dick. You better be able to keep me satisfied, if you wanna keep me as a client baby." Beth says in her sexiest, sluttiest voice. She blows me a big, sweet kiss. I wink at her, as I kiss all over her delicious ass.

"I definitely will my dear... I definitely will." We both laugh.

We film Beth's movie. It's a big budget sex romp. I fuck her in the movie, ass a cop who pulled her over for speeding. She desperately wanted to avoid the ticket, so she convinced me to tear it up. (Laughing).

The movie is a cosplay type movie. Beth fucked different guys... and ladies... dressed up in different outfits. She fucked a latex dominatrix and her slaves, a perverted mailman, a basketball team... and two guys dressed up as The Flash and Ironman.

The movie is a huge smash. Beth has already made 25 million, so I kept my promise. She's probably gonna top 30. She told me if she does, she and I and Ronda are going to take a very fun vacation and fuck out collective brains out. I have a feeling that will definitely happen. (Wink).

Like I said earlier... I'm the best in the biz. I found my newest, most favorite client and I'm so very happy about it. Beth is coming to the office later, to discuss her talk show I got her. I have two big movie roles lined up for her too. I love my job. I love being... The Pervert Agent.

12