All Comments on 'The Perverted Headmaster Ch. 01'

by Craptastic_Invalid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Gracie00Gracie00over 1 year ago

Yes, absolutely, expand, please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s hot, but you need to proofread. I get the writing style you’re going for but you aren’t nailing it. The flowery language combined with incorrect grammar make your story difficult to read at times. Try putting it through something like grammarly. The free version is great and would probably help a lot.

This is the kind of story I would like to get immersed in - and get off to. I can’t do that when I have to keep pausing to try to figure out what you’re saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done - erotic and well put together. There were a few errors, but not enough to spoil the read (and I’m a fairly pedantic editor!), so I don’t really agree with the previous comment. Grammarly is great, but would partially remove the somewhat Victorian headmaster style you’re trying to create, so use with care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pls keep this fic going!

CarliCuriousCarliCuriousabout 1 year ago

Just what Daddy ordered! Did the trick beautifully! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to seeing where your mind takes us on this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It made me come without touching just by reading about her great orgasm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCraptastic_Invalid@Craptastic_Invalid
I'm amused by writing about highly improbably and unlikely scenarios. I'm open to writing around idea submissions-even for my own characters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES