The Perverted Shrink Ch. 01

Story Info
When the cure is worse than the disease…
6k words
4.51
33.4k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

My name is Christie, and I am a sex therapist. Why did I choose that profession? Not because of my altruistic nature or because I am fascinated by the human body. No, my reason was much more down-to-earth and much simpler. I was -- and still am -- a dirty, opportunistic slut.

By the end of my freshman year in college, I had taken 27 cocks up my twat and 9 up my ass, given out 35 blowjobs and 79 handjobs. Yes, I kept tabs -- judge me if you like -- it made me feel even more of a slut. Anyway, needless to say that by the time I graduated, I was as experienced as a forty-year old street whore.

Once I had my own practice -- thanks to daddy's financial support -- word spread quickly. Most of my customers were high-society married couples who had lost the spark and were looking for tips and tricks to spice up their love life.

Usually, the husbands were rich and influential and I would let them have their way with me in one-on-one sessions, while their wives were reading a magazine in the waiting room. Of course, sometimes it was the other way around and I would pleasure the wife, while hubby was less than thirty feet away.

I was down for pretty much anything, and let my clients use me to act out all of their twisted and depraved fantasies, which greatly improved their overall happiness -- and thus also their married life -- and caused them to recommend me to their friends.

Word spread and my business boomed. Pretty soon, I was doing more fucking, sucking and licking than listening and talking. I was nothing more than a whore with a fancy degree!

As I was getting all the dick, cum and pussy I could possibly want during office hours, I didn't really feel the need for any kind of relationship, unless you count sucking off the pizza guy twice a week. You wouldn't believe how much I saved on tips.

On occasion, I would take on other cases as well, just to keep myself from getting bored. As was the case with Isabelle and her son Jason. Their case was referred to me by a fellow therapist who I had 'helped' several months before. However, unbothered by any moral center, I rarely actually helped, but instead preferred to use my influence and expertise to fuck my patients up even more.

"Isabelle Durant?" I asked, standing in the door opening of my practice, looking into the waiting room, reading her name for my clipboard.

"Hello doctor," she said as she got up and followed me.

"Good morning Isabelle," I said, "How are you today?"

"I am fine," she replied as we sat down in opposite couches, "It's my son, Jason."

"Is he the young man in the waiting room?" I asked redundantly, "What seems to be the problem?"

"Well, I uh... I've uh... been finding sperm around the house lately," she said, shyly.

"I see, are you sure it was sperm?"

"Positive."

"Ok, and did you confront Jason with it?"

"I didn't at first... it was just in his room and on his bed sheets, so I didn't say anything about it..."

"I see, but what changed?"

"Last week, I found cum in the shower drain," she blurted out.

"Did you say something about it?"

"No, his college classes start really early, he's usually out the door before I get up... and since I didn't want to wait until that evening to say anything about it, I left him a note on the fridge."

"And what was on that note, Isabelle?"

"Found sperm in the shower, it's disgusting... don't let it happen again!"

"I take it that didn't solve the problem?"

"No, the next morning I found an even bigger glob in the drain," she said.

"So, what did you do?"

"I wrote him another note. It read: found sperm in the shower AGAIN... it's not funny and still disgusting, stop masturbating in the shower!"

"But that still didn't solve the problem."

"No."

"And here you are," I smiled, thinking of how perfect of a victim she was.

"Here I am," she returned the smile, thinking I was just being polite.

"Well, Isabelle, your son is becoming a man, and while it's perfectly normal for him to masturbate and dump his cum wherever he wants, he has to respect your wishes and stay away from the shower..." I said, knowing perfectly well that wasn't what she meant.

"I... uh... that's uh..." she stammered, not knowing how to tell me she didn't fully agree with me. Taking advantage of her stammering, I said, "Look, we'll take care of it Isabelle... don't discuss the issue with Jason anymore, if you find any more cum, just ignore it for now, I'll have a talk with him."

"Oh, okay," she said, getting up as I did also, eager to get her out of the room.

"Jason?" I said, inviting him in. Reluctantly, the young man got up and walked into my office, but not before glancing me and up and down a couple of times.

Without waiting for an invitation, he slumped down on one of the couches, clearly conveying his unwillingness at being there.

"Well Jason, your mother tells me you've been masturbating quite a lot these last few days."

"Yeah so what, I've been jerking off since like forever... what's the big deal?"

"It's not a big deal Jason, quite the contrary: it's very healthy for a young man like yourself to masturbate frequently; tell me, how often do you jerk off?"

"Usually twice a day, more in the weekend," he said, pretending not to be embarrassed.

"And what do you with your... load?" I asked bluntly.

"Look doc, I know I should clean up after myself and I should respect my mom's wishes. I get..."

"No, Jason," I replied.

"No? No to what?" he replied curiously.

"No, you don't have to clean up after yourself, and no, you don't have to respect your mom's wishes!"

"Excuse me?" Jason said, showing real interest in our conversation for the first time.

"You don't really wanna clean up after yourself, do you? You want your mom to find the cum you've worked so hard for, pumping it out of your fat prick, don't you?"

"Hey look doc, I don't know where you're going with this, but this is getting a little weird for my taste!"

"It's not getting weird, your cock is getting hard and fat, that's all," I replied, looking down at the bulge in his pants, "But you know how to take care of that, don't you?"

He just gawked at me for a moment, not knowing what to say or do.

"Why don't you whip it out and pump it? You'll feel better," I smiled, as I started unbuttoning my blouse, "Here, I'll even give you something to look at."

He didn't move and just watched me take off my blouse. Then, as I unclasped my bra and took it off, he finally reached for his pants and took out his ridiculously big cock.

"Jeez, what kind of a doctor are you?" he said, as he started jacking off, gawking at my big, fat tits.

Ignoring his question, I smiled and said, "I want you to cum all over this coffee table! Can you do that, Jason?"

He nodded fiercely as he kept wanking furiously, gawking at my tits. I just sat there, smiling at him, letting him use me as inspiration to climax. He pumped his fat dick for minutes on end. Suddenly, he jumped up and leaned over the coffee table, spurting a colossal amount of sperm all over it.

Satisfied, he slumped back on the couch.

"There, don't you feel better now?" I asked as I started putting my bra on again.

As I put my blouse back on as well, I continued, "Well Jason, I think we're going to need to get together several times a week to help you through this. Meanwhile, keep doing what you're doing and cum wherever you want around the house. I've squared things with your mom. She won't give you a hard time anymore. Don't discuss any of this with her, okay?"

"Okay doc, are you sure?"

"Trust me," I said.

After talking to Isabelle again and convincing her that we needed to see each other at least three times a week for the foreseeable future, I smiled as I thought of how much fun it was going to be, fucking them up.

Two days later, we had our next appointment. Isabelle came in first.

"So, Isabelle... have things improved?"

"Not quite," she said, "Yesterday, there was cum all over the bathroom floor!"

"What do you mean, all over the floor?"

"Exactly what I said. This wasn't just some discrete tug job on his knees; he must have been standing for that one -- and probably even walking around; there were cum drops all over!"

"So, it was a big load?" I asked.

"Well, yes... I guess so," she replied, a bit confused.

"And today?"

"He uh..."

"What? Tell me Isabelle..."

"He jacked off all over my towel," she blurted out, still a bit shocked.

"Are you sure? Maybe he just used it to clean up his cum," I asked.

"No, there... uh... weren't any smudges or smears... just globs and ropes," she clarified, clearly embarrassed.

"I see..." I replied, pressing my legs together, squirming in my chair.

"Whatever you said to him, doc, I don't think it's working," she said.

"This isn't an exact science, Isabelle, this could take a few tries..." I said. I then quickly worked her out of the door, eager to get started on Jason.

He walked in, clearly less distraught than his mother.

After sitting down, I said, "So, Jason, your mom tells me you're still jacking off in the bathroom... on the floor and on her towel. That's good!"

"You told me to cum wherever I wanted, so I did... but I don't think that mom..."

"Let me worry about your mom, Jason. You just keep pumping that cock of yours and dumping cum."

"But... I... I..." he stammered.

"What would you like to do now?" I interrupted him.

"What?" he said, baffled.

"What do you want to do right now?" I repeated.

"Jack off," he replied bluntly. No surprise there.

"And where do you want to cum? Be honest, Jason... this is important!"

"Anywhere?"

"Just tell me, there are no wrong answers here," I replied.

"In... in your face!" he blurted out, slightly embarrassed.

I smiled and said, "What if I said that you could?"

"What?" he said, shocked, "Are you serious?"

Amused by his enthusiasm, I smiled and said, "I am always serious, Jason! You can dump your vile cum in my stupid face."

Baffled and horny as fuck, he swiftly undid his pants and took his hard cock, stroking it.

"Just one condition," I said.

"Name it," he said, as she got up and walked up to me. I could have asked for his soul and he still would have agreed.

"When you cum, I want you to think of your mom," I whispered.

"Fine," he said, walking up to my face, stroking his fat dick. God, he was huge.

He stroked and stroked, looking into my eyes, working himself to a much needed climax. He deliberately bumped his fist and his cock head against my face now and again. I let him.

When I realized that he was getting close, I whispered, "Close your eyes, and think of her."

Reluctantly, but realizing he had made a promise, Jason closed his eyes and continued wanking.

"Can you picture her?"

"Mmm," he nodded. I could tell he wasn't lying.

"Can you picture her tits?"

"Uhuh," he said, speeding up his wanking.

"How about her cunt?"

"Oh fuck," he said, about to explode.

"Say her name," I moaned.

Too far gone to stop now, Jason moaned, "Oh mom..." as he started ejaculating on my face.

"Mom... oh fuck, mom," he whispered as his thick cum splattered against my nose, cheeks and chin.

When he was done, about thirty seconds later, he slumped back on the couch and grunted, "Jeez, doc, you're one sick puppy!"

I smiled, reached under the couch for the box of tissues I kept there and used a couple of them to wipe his spunk off my face.

Then I said, "Okay, that's all the time we have for this week. I like your progress , Jason... and remember to keep pumping that dick of yours!"

"Will do, doc," he said, prancing out of the room with a huge smile on his face.

Four days later, we had our third appointment.

As I opened the door to the waiting room, I could see Isabelle was jumpy, nervous and distraught.

As she got up, I held my hand up and said, "I would like to start with Jason today if that's okay with you, Isabelle?"

"Uh, sure," she said.

Jason got up and gave me an arrogant smirk as he approached me.

"This will only take a minute," I smiled at Isabelle, feeling my cunt twitch.

I closed the door and watched as Jason was taking a seat. I walked over to the couch across from him and unbuttoned my blouse and took it off along with my bra.

As he patted his big dick through his trousers, I said, "You know what I realized Jason, as you were coming in? You haven't seen my pussy yet..."

His eyes grew large, somewhat surprised at my forwardness.

"We can't have that, now can we?" I said as I unzipped my skirt in the back and pushed it down my hips. As it fell to the ground, Jason's jaw dropped when he realized that I wasn't wearing any panties. I had been, but I had fucked one of my regular clients just before and I hadn't bothered with putting them back on.

Jason pulled his hard dick out and started pumping it, looking at me, gawking.

I sat down, reclined against the back of the couch, put my feet up and opened my legs as far as I could, giving young Jason an unimpeded view of my cunt.

"There you go," I said, as I relaxed and watched him pump his prick. He gawked at my pussy as he got on his knees and pushed the coffee table out of the way, scooting closer to me.

I reached down between my legs with both hands and started pulling my lips apart, granting him a lewd, bare look inside.

"Oh my god," he grunted.

"I want you to see me, Jason, I want you to see my most private, most intimate place."

"Fuck," he grunted, staring his eyes out, leaning in for an even closer view.

Realizing he wasn't going to last very long under the current circumstances, I whispered, "Jason, when you're ready, I want you to push the tip in and cum inside of me..."

"What?" he exclaimed, as he started jacking off faster. I knew there wasn't much time now.

"Pretend it's your mother's twat, Jason... say her name when you cum!" I whispered, bracing myself as I knew this was the moment.

He got up from his knees and leaned forward, gently nudging the tip against my wet twat, looking into my eyes incredulously.

He pushed and entered me, giving his throbbing cock a few last pumps before squirting inside of me. There wasn't much of his dick inside, just his swollen tip, just as I had requested. He grunted and moaned as he kept pumping.

"Oh mom... oh, fuck yeah!" he blurted out.

He convulsed violently and hummed deeply. When he was done, he pulled out and stumbled back towards his couch. Satisfied and still shocked at what I had let him do, he gawked at me, drinking in my naked body.

"Can I... just look at you for a few more minutes?" he asked, his left hand idling on his crotch.

"Of course," I smiled. I looked at him, he looked at me. When his cum started seeping out about two minutes later, he leaned forward for a better look. I felt it running out, but I didn't even budge.

For Jason, this was a wonderful, unique experience but for a seasoned whore like me, this wasn't quite a red letter moment. As a matter of fact, this was my fourth load up my twat today. I had also swallowed three and taken a facial.

After about five minutes of letting him stare at me, I got up and started pulling my skirt back up. While I put my bra and blouse back on, I said, "I am going to talk to your mother for a bit... would you like me to call you back in for a couple of seconds?"

"Yes please," he nodded eagerly. I smiled.

I walked him to the waiting room and called Isabelle in.

"Welcome back Isabelle," I said as I closed the door behind her, "It's been four days now since we last saw each other. How are things?"

"Doc," she said, "It seems to be getting worse every day!"

"Really? Tell me what happened," I replied, acting innocent.

"The morning after our last session, I was hopeful when I entered the bathroom. Not a single drop of cum to be found. But when I got downstairs, I saw thick white ribbons of cum meticulously draped on our kitchen counter; it's black marble, so you can understand the contrast was quite disturbing."

"I bet," I replied, clenching my legs closed as I pictured it, "And did you ignore it?"

"Yes, I did doc," she replied.

"I see," slightly quivering as I felt Jason's cum still clinging to my thighs, "Then what happened?"

"Instead of just in the morning, I began finding cum everywhere in the house all through the day; some places that were clean an hour before, suddenly had cum stains on them... usually fresh ones. All in places he knew I would look: I am telling you doc, I don't think these sessions are working!"

"Let's not jump to conclusions," I whispered.

"Not jump to conclu... doc, Sunday, I was reading a book in the living room, while he was watching tv. When I went to do some laundry and take a leak, there was a big, fat glob of sperm on the page I was reading when I got back! And he was just sitting there, watching tv, pretending like nothing had happened!"

"Oh my," I said, as my pussy spontaneously contracted. "And did you say anything?"

"No... you told me not to, I wanted to, but I didn't!"

"Good, Isabelle, I know that couldn't have been easy, but it's important not to acknowledge and thereby reinforce his behavior," I replied, "I'll have another talk with him. We need to get to the bottom of this!"

"Ok," she whispered, clearly having serious doubts about my approach.

I started asking questions about her childhood, about her relationships, about her insecurities, about her job... about the happy and less happy moments in her life. It had nothing to do with what she was there for, but I needed to pass the time, until Jason would be able to perform again.

I kept a close eye on the clock, having told myself that he'd need at least twenty minutes to recuperate. So, Isabelle nagged and ranted on about herself, while I nodded and pretended to scribble some things down.

After almost half an hour, I said, "Okay Isabelle, that's all for today... I am going to have another serious talk with your son now and hopefully we'll see some improvements soon."

"Okay," she said as she got up.

While we were walking towards the door, she said, "You know, I feel a lot better... this little talk has done wonders. I am much more relaxed now."

"Good, Isabelle, that's what these sessions are for," I lied through my teeth, as I let her out and invited Jason back in.

As I glanced down at his crotch, I could see another bulge. He was definitely ready to go again.

"So, what are we doing?" he asked, his arrogance and lust reinforcing each other. I liked it.

"What if I told you that you could jerk off while looking at your mother?"

"Why would I want to do that?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"Because your mother is a gorgeous, sexy woman... and because she's off limits."

"Well, yeah, but..."

"And because it would be very disrespectful," I added. That made him think twice.

"I know, but..." he hesitated.

"But what?" I asked.

"I was kinda of hoping that you... you know, would get me off," he blurted out.

"Oh," I smiled, "I'd be happy to. You don't have to do it yourself!" I smiled, giving him all the wrong signals and messages, "How about I give you a nice handjob while you look at her?"

"I'll even let you cum on my skirt," I added. He gawked down at my black skirt, trying to imagine his white, gooey cum all over it. That seemed to seal the deal.

"How?" he asked, intrigued.

"Follow me," I smiled, as I walked to the corner of my office to another door, marked 'PRIVATE'. He chuckled as he followed me in and saw his mother sitting in the waiting room through the one-way mirror on the far wall. Upon examining the room more closely, he also noticed that there was a similar -- smaller -- one-way mirror next to the door, showing the consultation room.

"Kinky," he smiled as he briefly glanced at me, then looked back at his mom, who was reading a magazine. After letting him stare for about ten seconds, letting him contemplate the idea, I walked up next to him and said, "You can see her, but she can't see you... and the room is soundproof, so you can moan and scream all you want!"

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers
12