The Perverted Shrink Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'll jack me off?" he asked.

I nodded.

"And I can cum on your skirt?"

Again I nodded.

"Deal," he blurted out as he whipped out his cock and got on his knees.

I squatted down next to him and reached for his growing dick. Slowly I started pumping it as he glanced at his mom, dressed in her dark blue skirt, her high heels and her white blouse which did surprisingly little to hide the large globes under there.

As his gaze lingered on her rack, I leaned in and whispered, "Fat tits, huh?"

"Mmm," he moaned, keeping his eyes on them.

"Would you like to see them?" I asked, lovingly stroking his cock.

He looked at me, confused. Then, after a few seconds, he glanced back at her and nodded his head, whispering, "Yes."

"And what about her twat?" I asked.

Again he nodded, barely keeping it together and groaned, "Her fucking cunt!"

"Cum on my skirt, stud," I smiled, realizing he was close. He gawked at his mom and convulsed, shooting a first, thick ribbon across my skirt.

"Oh, fucking whore," he moaned. I couldn't quite tell who that insult was directed at, but it didn't matter. I kept jacking his young, thick cock and helped him empty his balls all over my black skirt. Needless to say, it was a disgusting mess by the time he was done.

When he was empty, I briefly bent down and took his spent cock in my mouth, giving him a little additional pleasure as he was no doubt gawking at his mom, barely five meters away.

"You're seriously fucked up, doc!" he said as he headed back for the consultation room.

I smiled, taking that as a compliment.

"Okay, you've made some excellent progress today... it's time for the next phase; for this, I am going to need you to stop dumping your cum for a while, at least where your mom can find it, okay?"

"Whatever you say, doc," he replied, still gawking at my ruined skirt.

"And could you bring a large picture of your mom next time?" I asked.

Confused, he glanced back at me, about to walk out the door and stammered, "Uh, yeah... sure."

Three days later we had our fourth appointment. It was time to step things up a notch. I invited Jason in first. From the second he got up from his chair in the waiting room, I could see the bulge in his pants -- he was positively oozing testosterone.

As he closed the door behind him, I asked, "Did you bring the picture I asked for?"

"Yes," he said, as he produced a rolled-up, A4-sized picture of Isabelle's face, wearing sunglasses and smiling. She looked both beautiful and endearing.

"Perfect," I replied as I took the picture and headed for the mirror room, undoing my skirt and letting it fall to the floor. Once inside, I wriggled out of my black panties and got on my back on the table and spread my legs as wide as I could, holding Isabelle's picture in front of my face.

"Jesus Christ!" Jason whispered, as he walked in, shocked by the position I had assumed.

"I want you to fuck me, Jason," I blurted out, "I want you to ram your fat cock in me, fuck me with it and then cum inside of me, while you're thinking of your mom!"

"My god, doc, you are such a slut," he moaned, as he took out his erection and stepped up to the table, ramming his shaft into my slut cunt in one swift push.

"Oh fuck yeah!" I whined as I was still holding the picture in front of my face. Jason now had the choice of either looking at the picture, or at a live sight of Isabelle through the glass. The poor thing didn't last thirty seconds.

"Oh mom, oh fuck... mommy!' he whined, as he pumped me full with his stuff.

When I figured he was fully done, I carefully lowered the picture and asked, "How was that?"

"That was fucking awesome, doc!" he replied enthusiastically, "Are you okay?"

"I am fine Jason," I smiled, as I put the picture down and hopped off the table, "Go wait for me in the office, okay?"

"Sure thing doc," he replied as he left the room. I smiled when I thought about how much progress I had made with Jason. I had completely sexualized his mother, given his disrespect and arrogance a boost and significantly reduced his respect for both his mom and me -- and probably women in general.

As I walked back into the office, in my bare cunt, Jason smiled and stared at it. I sat down on the couch across from him and opened my legs as wide as I could, giving him a perfect view of my recently fucked pussy. When I put my right hand between my legs and inserted two fingers up my twat, his smile disappeared and he just gawked at me, incredulously.

"As soon as you're able to," I whispered, "I want you to fuck me again, Jason!"

He didn't reply, he was too focused on my twat and my fingers. His right hand instinctively went down to his flaccid dick, still hanging out of his pants. I put my left foot on the couch with me and started fingering the shit out of my poor twat.

Except for my shallow breathing, the sopping noises I started producing were the only sound in the room. It took his cock a few minutes to start showing any sign of life again, and even then it took him another seven minutes to get fully hard again.

By that time, I was ready to make myself cum, and I did. I came right in front of him, in that disgustingly lewd position. I leaked and squirted on the floor, right in front of him. It was an extremely intimate thing to do and I knew Jason wouldn't appreciate it -- why would he? I shook and convulsed as my pussy violently contracted around my skilled fingers.

When my orgasm was over and I was gently pulling my fingers out, he got up and walked up to me, whispering, "Still want me to fuck you?"

"Yesssss," I hissed, "Go get the picture."

Reluctantly -- but realizing he wasn't putting his dick in me without that picture -- he scampered into the little room, and hurried back out a few seconds later, handing it to me. He then leaned over me, putting his hands on the back of the couch, right next to my head, while he gently nudged the big tip of his cock against my already worn-out twat.

Once again, I held the picture in front of my face, and whispered, "Fuck me!"

In one swift shove, the whole length of his shaft slid into me, all the way to my cervix. The way I was sprawled open for him, only helped to accommodate his deep penetration. He started fucking me, hard and boorishly -- just the way I liked it. Since the office -- unlike the mirror room -- wasn't sound proof, I had to refrain myself from moaning and screaming.

After getting off as quickly as he could and dumping his second load deep inside of me, he pulled out and collapsed on the carpet in between the couches. I laid down on my back, relaxing and enjoying the aftermath of this wonderfully degrading fucking session.

Several minutes later, I glanced up at the clock and realized my time with Jason was up. I used a few tissues to clean myself up, got dressed again, sprayed on some perfume to mask the odor of sex and cum and put the picture of Isabelle in a separate file for possible future use.

As I escorted Jason to the door, he briefly wobbled my right tit up and down through my blouse, very disrespectfully. Pleasantly surprised, I smiled and stopped just short of opening the door. I let him do his thing, squeezing and gently smacking my boobs around for about twenty seconds.

When he got bored, he let go and said, "Alright, see you next time, doc."

I smiled and nodded, feeling pretty lewd and horny. When I invited Isabelle in, I was worried that she would notice, or smell, that something was off. Luckily, she didn't.

I maneuvered around so that she was closest to the couch I had masturbated in for Jason. She took the bait and sat down in the exact same position as her son had fucked the shit out of me just a few minutes before. If only she knew!

"Okay Isabelle," I started, "Let's talk about your sex life. What's that like?"

"Non-existent," she whispered, "My husband died a few years ago... and even before, we were not the most sexually active couple."

"And there's currently no one to... fill the void?" I asked.

"No... I have a full-time job and a household to run, I don't have time to date."

"I see... and how is your sex-drive?" I asked.

"Close to nothing," Isabelle said, "Sure, I've got feelings like anyone else on occasion, I guess, but nothing I can't handle."

"And when is the last time you've had an orgasm?" I inquired carefully.

Startled, it took her a few seconds to even consider answering the question.

"I... uh... a while, I guess."

"What's a while, Isabelle? Weeks? Months? Years?"

"I guess about a year or so ago," she admitted, surprised herself at how long it had been.

"I see," I whispered, then let out a long sigh.

"Is there a point to all these questions?" she asked, a tad annoyed by my questioning.

"Look, Isabelle, I think you're a strong, hard-working woman," I said as I felt a bit of her son's cum leaking from my twat, "But you've been neglecting your sexual needs for far too long... and I now believe that Jason is picking up on that!"

"What? Jason? My sexua... that's ridiculous!" she exclaimed, almost affronted.

"I'll give you an example," I spoke softly, "This is our fourth session, and I've never known your nipples not to be lewdly erect and piercing through your blouse."

Embarrassed by my little lie, she immediately covered her tits with both arms and lowered her eyes, not knowing what to say or do.

"Don't get me wrong," I whispered, "I love looking at your tits. They're beautiful, they're huge and your nipples are... tantalizingly gorgeous. But if a trained professional like myself finds herself wondering what it would be like to suck on them..."

I paused for dramatic effect as Isabelle looked up at me in pure shock and confusion.

"... I can only imagine what effect they'd have on a sex-crazed teenager like your son."

"I haven't... I mean, it's not my intention..." she stammered.

"No, of course not, hon," I smirked, "We all know that it doesn't take much to arouse a boy his age, to make him start pumping his dick."

"Do... do you think... he's uhm... thinking of me when he... you know," she stammered.

"Yes, Isabelle, I think he does," I replied. Shocked once again, she stared at the floor for a moment.

"He wants you to see his sperm," I whispered, "He wants you to find it and be impressed, maybe even aroused by it."

"Eventually maybe even..." I murmured, deliberately not finishing my sentence.

"What?" she asked, intrigued.

"Well, you know... give it to you!"

"You mean..." she whispered, staring into the distance as her mind was racing, trying to come to terms with that idea.

"It's actually more common than you might think. Eighty-five percent of all teenage boys masturbate frequently while thinking of family members," I said. I didn't have a clue if what I was saying was close to the truth or not. Frankly, I didn't care -- nor did it matter.

Isabelle was thinking of her son as a sexual being, instead of rebellious teenager, for the first time. And that was enough progress for one session. I swiftly wrapped things up and escorted a bewildered and still slightly embarrassed Isabelle to the door.

"I'll see you next time, Isabelle," I smiled, "Send in Jason for a minute, will ya?"

"Yes doctor," she said, as she walked back into the waiting room. Leaving the door open, I undid my skirt, and unbuttoned my blouse as I strolled over to the mirror room. As I unhooked my bra and pulled down my panties, I heard Jason walk into the office and close the door.

Feeling more than just a tad randy, I hopped onto the table and got on my hands and knees, facing the one-way mirror and a clearly distraught Isabelle.

"Oh fuck," Jason gasped as he walked in, his dick already in hand.

When I lowered my head onto the table and put my hands on my ass cheeks, lewdly pulling them apart, he gasped again and whispered, "Jesus doc, you ARE a fucking whore!"

I smiled to myself, but didn't reply. Instead, I just sat there -- in that ridiculously inappropriate position -- and listened to Jason beating his prick and panting.

After about two minutes, he wedged his throbbing tip in between my ass cheeks, looking for my pussy. Barely twenty thrusts later, it was all over. After wiping his dick on my left ass cheek, he simply zipped up and took a step back.

"Thanks doc," he said, not even out of breath.

"Jason," I said, looking back over my shoulder, "Be extra nice to your mother for the next couple of days."

"Why?" he asked, gawking at my twat, dripping with his spunk.

"Trust me," I replied, still not moving, "Consider it part of the treatment."

"Whatever you say doc," he said, absentmindedly, still enjoying the view.

I stayed in that submissive position for as long as he wanted, just letting him watch to his heart's content. After about a minute and a half, he suddenly took a deep breath and walked up to me, disrespectfully slapping my ass and crudely wobbling one of my tits back and forth.

I chuckled and whispered, "Bye Jason."

Shocked that I didn't at least give him an annoyed look, he smirked and replied, "Bye doc."

[to be continued]


12