The Perverts and the Young Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we begin!" Madison explained. "I will take off my clothes a bit, but you keep your clothes on until I say otherwise". She sat down next to Tia, told her to zip down the back, then stood up. She let the dress fall to the floor and Zac could tell that she was incredibly sexy. She had large tits, much bigger than his asian girlfriend. She was missing a bra and panties and was now only wearing a black suspender belt, a pair of very thin black stockings and black leather boots that reached just below the knee.

She walked over and squatted next to Tia, stroking her long black hair as she asked "do you feel good my dear, are you nervous?"

"It's a bit edgy, but I think it's just exciting," replied Tia.

Madison took out a leather blindfold that had been hidden under the sofa. She held it up and whispered “now we want you to put this on. We're going to have some tantric games, you see. This means disconnecting certain senses so that the others are enhanced. When you put on this blindfold, we disconnect your vision but you will hear, taste and feel all the more”.

Tia accepted the blindfold, albeit a little hesitantly, but she had no choice. She had been paid a lot of money to do as they said and had the opportunity to get even more afterwards.
Madison put Tia's black hair up in two ponytails like a schoolgirl, snapped the blindfold around her neck, then took out a pair of handcuffs. Without saying a word, she gently took Tia's hands, bringing them behind her back where they were secured with shackles.

"That's right my love, you're great." Madison said as she squatted again next to Tia's leg. She carefully took off both of her shoes, whereupon she lifted one leg up and placed her foot in the middle of Andrew's crotch.

When she felt Andrew, she reflexively pulled her leg back, but Madison quickly pushed Tia's knee down so that the foot regained its position in the crotch.

"Now you keep your foot there and tell me what you feel," said Madison
"I know Andrew" replied Tia with a little giggle.
"What Andrew" Madison roared... "you have to tell me in detail what you feel".
"Y…yeah…I feel his penis" Tia stammered.
"Mmmm, is it hard?" Madison asked
"No, not like that" answered Tia
"Then you shall make it hard now" ordered Madison. "Get started and massage him with your tootsies now". Madison grabbed Tia's ankle and began to move her foot up and down the fly.

Andrew let out a weak moan, he spread his legs and pressed his abdomen against Tia's foot as he took off his jacket. It was obvious that he was very athletic and muscular and not at all the old passive man they had hoped for.

Madison let go of Tia's ankle and urged her: "Now you continue to be a good girl on your own and tell me when you get it hard. You won't stop until I tell you to”

After a few more seconds, Tia could state: "I feel that it has become hard now, very hard"
"Good, then we'll continue the game," said Madison.

Zac sat and screamed right into the large ball gag but the only thing he managed to achieve was a small hissing sound through his nose. What he had just seen was more than he could bear to see, that lovely little Tia, manipulated and deceived by an old man and a woman who took advantage of the situation for their own pleasure. What puzzled him, however, was that he himself got a hard-on of the spectacle, even though he was the viewer, but he had wanted to be watched together with Tia…

He saw how Madison now sat down next to Andrew, grabbed Tia's ankle and pulled her foot away from Andrew's crotch. Then she carefully pulled down the fly and began prying out a cock that was at least as huge as Harald's….
Where did these people come from, they are grotesque, thought Zac.

When Madison reached Andrew's member and caressed him a little gently with her fingertips all along his manhood, she again took a firm hold around Tia's ankle and moved her foot slowly towards Andrew's blue-black glans. She placed her stocking-clad foot on the glans and ran it up and down the length of his cock a few times before again ordering Tia to do it on her own.

"Now I want you to give me your other foot too" ordered Madison.

Tia stretched her foot towards Madison who grabbed the ankle and brought it towards her own lap. She straightened up and said "now you do the same thing with me as you do with Andrew. I will help you in the beginning”

Tia pressed her feet against the couple's genitals, slowly and rhythmically, just the way they wanted it.

Andrew was completely out of his mind with horniness at this point "oh oh oh, take it easy now, I don't want to come yet" he said and pushed Tia's foot away from his crotch. He unbuttoned his trousers, pulled them down to his knees, turned to Madison and said "I think we're moving on now, what do you think". His blue-black glans pointed straight up and you could see, if you weren't blindfolded, how a drop pulsated out at the top.

Madison sat leaning back with her eyes closed. She enjoyed and moaned loudly every time Tia's foot made contact with her clit. “Mmm, I think like you, it's time to move on now…. This is only going to get better and better.” Madison pushed Tia's other foot down on the floor, sighed deeply and sat down on the couch next to Tia.

She caressed the black hair and whispered lies in Tia's ear "you are great, absolutely amazing, you will be rich before this night is over. Now it is so that in order for us to get further and even closer to the money you will receive, we have a small requirement. I shall from now on be called Madame and Andrew shall be called Master. We also want you to understand that our words from now are your command. Is that clear enough”.

Tia smiled and replied "yes Madam, that's clear enough." She leaned towards Madison and whispered "I do as you say Madame and so does Zac. Although I don't know where he is... I miss him a little"

"Don't worry about your Zac, he's enjoying himself like he's never enjoyed before," said Madison.

Madison stood up a little and pretended to shout towards the entrance "Is everything OK Zac, do you want us to continue on the same path we started on? Yes, that's good, I understood that," said Madison in a raucous laugh.

She sat down next to Tia again and whispered "Zac is standing behind a window over by the door behind us. He nods in agreement with everything we've said so far and guess what, he has a huge bulge in his tracksuit bottoms”.

"Mmm, how good" said Tia.

Then Madison took a firm grip around Tia's ponytails and pulled her head back so Tia screamed from the treatment... "have you already forgotten what you were going to call me" she growled angrily.

“F…sorry Madame….” Tia stammered out.

"Good, then we agree," Madison said and let go of the ponytail. "I'll make it a little easier for you, or rather make it so it won't be as important to remember to say Madame all the time... doesn't that sound like a good idea?".

"Yes, Madame, then I won't have to think about it all the time," answered Tia.

Madison bent down and took out another leather strap with a large rubber ball on it, which was also hidden under the sofa. She crawled up behind Tia and whispered in her ear “before I do this you must lean your head back and kiss me, and it must be a deep, sensual and erotic kiss…. Have you understood?"

"Yes Madame," replied Tia, tilting her head back. Her lips met Madison's and Madison drove her tongue deep into Tia's mouth, so far that she clawed and broke the kiss.
Madison grabbed the ponytail again and hissed "you're not much better at kissing, are you..."
"Yes, but I..."
"No buts!" shouted Madison and continued.. "you get one more chance, and you better make it this time".
She pulled Tia's head back and pressed her tongue between her lips. They kissed for more than a minute, after which Madison put Tia's head forward and said “mmm, you did really well. Now, however, it will be a while before we can kiss again. Open wide".
Tia gaped as wide as she could and with a familiar grip Madison had placed the black rubber ball in Tia's mouth and tightened the straps around her neck.

Zac sat speechless and watched and there wasn't much he could add because he had previously received exactly the same kind of rubber ball in his own mouth. His erect cock created a bulge on the sweatpants and it was when Madison had kissed Tia that the blood had flowed a little extra.

"I think you like what you see," snarled Harald, who didn't let go of his own cock during the entire performance. "I can reveal to you that I do too, but the only difference is that I will get to experience your little Tia live tonight, that is more than what you will get to do". He finished with a raw laugh.

Madison had now once again stood up and was looking contentedly at the chained girl. "Now there is only one small detail to be fixed before we can continue," she said. “Tia, I want you to kneel on the couch. Now!"

Tia stood up, turned around and fell to her knees on the soft couch.

Madison walked up to Tia and placed her hand in the middle of her lap. She let her middle finger follow the opening of her vagina and could tell that Tia had been turned on by the situation so far, but she knew that could change.

"Good dear, then your Master will arrange the last details while I go and see little Zac". Madison grinned and opened the door to the room where Zac was sitting. She went in and sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Well, I see you've been joined in here by Harald" she said teasingly before continuing..."how do you think we've made it this far, are you satisfied with the performance?"

Zac made a hissing sound through his nose, which was the only thing supplying him with oxygen as his mouth was plugged by the rubber ball.

Madison pinched his nose and said: "You must not talk, you must do other things now. For example, you must satisfy my desires at the same time as you see how your little Tia satisfies Andrew's". She let go of Zac's nose, bent forward and pulled down the zippers on her boots.

"You can leave us now Harald and I'll tell you when we need your help again".

"OK lady, I will be ready in the upstairs control room, watching you through the camera recording" said Harald and disappeared through the same service door we entered through.
Madison had now taken off both boots, she climbed onto the sofa and sat on the backrest behind Zac so she had his head between her thighs. Zac didn’t even have time to register the fact that these people were recording on film everything they did to his poor Tia.

"Now Andrew will get Tia ready and then the show will continue" she said and reached down into Zacs tracksuit bottoms with her hands.

"Whoops, I think something has definitely turned you on," she said teasingly as she began to jerk off his stiff cock through his sweatpants.

On the other side of the glass, Andrew had stood up and pulled off his trousers. After feeling Tia's wet crotch, he too walked over to the chest of money and took out two soft pink straps. He went back to Tia and bound her in a kneeling position so that each ankle was tied to the corresponding arm. It made it impossible for her to stretch her legs and Andrew could now carry her around without risk of resistance.

When this was done he took off his shoes, pulled off his pants and knelt right behind Tia. He leaned forward to her clit and began to slowly and methodically lick her, all the way from the clitoris to the anus. Every now and then he bent down and kissed her body. Tia was breathing heavily and moaning loudly, probably a combination of lack of oxygen, fear and much excitement.

Madison had now pushed Zac's training pants down to his knees and he was sitting there on the sofa with a magnificent hard-on pointing straight up.

Madison stood up and said "now you're going to lick some pussy, then I'm going to fuck you. If you so much as give a sound, she will be sorry out there”. She twisted her lap in front of Zac’s face, and commanded: "Now lick my boy, and it's best for you and Tia that you do it well."

Zac could feel the heat and moisture from Madison's blood-swollen, horny womb. He placed his tongue between her labia and began to lick the way Tia used to like to be licked.

Madison began to moan louder and louder and suddenly she pulled her pussy away from his face. She put the rubber ball back into Zac's mouth and then slowly lowered herself over his cock. As his glans disappeared between her labia, she tapped the glass three times. It was the signal to Andrew that she had now started fucking Zac and that she would soon be out with them in the room again.

She was now completely sunk over the cock and slowly began to ride up and down the cock. Every now and then she would either hold his nose so he couldn't get any air or she would take a firm grip around his nipples and twist him so he was cowering behind the rubber ball.

Zac couldn't stand it anymore and when Madison suddenly increased the pace of the ride and at the same time grabbed his balls, he couldn't hold back and squirted a flood of sperm into Madison. She stopped and said: "Now you were a good boy, now we will see if Tia is an equally good girl". She got up and with a big smile on her face she left the small room and went out to Andrew and Tia.

Andrew was still working her behind and breast with his tongue and in one hand he held his monster cock with the giant, pulsing, blue-black glans on top.

Madison approached Tia and whispered “now my love, I'm going to take the ball out of your mouth, but we don't want to hear a sentence from you after I ask you this one question, not a word after, just moans and gasps. Is that clear!"

Tia nodded nervously.

Madison removed the rubber ball and put it back under the couch. Instead, she took out a riding stick which she placed against Tia's buttock and said "You have been great so far and you must continue to be, otherwise you will not only be out of money but will have to taste this too". She flicked Tia's butt with the riding stick a little gently, but enough for her to understand that not doing as she was told was going to hurt a lot.

“A final question before we continue. I want to make sure you enjoy this and want to do more Tia?”

“Oh yes I feel so horney please don’t stop. I just want to know if Zac really is okay with this??”

Madison just smiled and waited and from the speakers inside of Tias room Zac could hear something which sounded eerily like his voice: “Yes I would love for you all to fuck my girlfriend thanks Madam and Master!”

Madison again grabbed Tia's ponytail, pulled her head back, gave her a deep kiss and asked "Have you ever made another woman cum?"

Tia shook her head and began to sense where this was going.

"How exciting" said Madison, "then you will get to learn something new very soon and if you recognize the taste, it is because I have just fucked your boyfriend who filled me with his cum". Madison burst into a raw laugh and motioned for Andrew to start.

Andrew took a simple chair which he placed right next to the mirrored glass behind which Zac sat and stared with a horrified look. He sat down on the chair, facing Zac while Madison lifted the petite Tia up, carried her over to Andrew and placed her straddling his stomach.

Tia now sat with her back to the mirror glass and behind her sexy round Asian ass Andrew's long cock stood straight up like a backrest. Madison lubricated her fingers by inserting them into her cum-filled pussy and then smeared Andrew's glans with the sticky pussy juice.

Andrew put his strong arms around Tia's upper body and pulled her towards him so that his glans ended up right at Tia's cunt opening. He jerked his body as he pushed Tia back a little and the glans disappeared into Tia's warm, tight bosom. His gasps grew more intense as his cock pushed further and further into Tia and Tia moaned non-stop. Now the cock was inside, right down to the root.

Andrew again pulled Tia's upper body towards him and was able to thrust out and into her the full length of his cock. After a few minutes of fucking, Andrew shouted "Now I'm coming, oh my god my baby girl how beautiful you are". He stopped with his cock fully inserted into Tia and pumped her full of his seed.

They sat completely motionless for a minute, but when the minute was up, Andrew's viagra thin member wanted more. He stood up with Tia impaled on the stake.

"Please, I can't take it anymore," Tia moaned.

A whining sound was heard, followed by a rap and a piercing scream. Madison gave Tia a hard whiplash and shouted "Have you already forgotten what we said, you should shut up!".

"F...sorry" Tia stammered sobbing and immediately the same whining sound was heard, followed by the same crack of the whip which was followed by an even worse scream if possible.

"SILENCE" shouted Madison "you have to choose between the whip or Andrew's cock. Nod if you want the whip or shake your head if you want the cock”.

Tia shook her head frantically.

"Good," said Madison, "then we'll just make sure Andrew gets as hard again."

She helped Andrew lift Tia off the cock and laid her on her back on the floor on a large heavy black carpet.

At the same moment, the door at the back of the room opened and Harald entered. He took off all his clothes, walked over to Tia and switched places with Andrew, who now sat down on the couch to enjoy the coming spectacle. Harald's giant cock stood straight up, it wasn’t as long as Andrew's, but was if possible even thicker.

Harald and Madison released the rope from Tia's ankles, knelt side by side in front of her feet, and lifted each foot to their faces. They inhaled the scent from her feet and both men were now completely shaking with horniness.
Madison then grabbed both of Tia's feet and brought them towards Harald's cock. She placed the cock between her feet and began to rhythmically jerk it off. There was nothing that made Harald more horny than this... Tia's small asian feet were now kneading his cock to the breaking point. The glans quickly turned the blue-black color of enormous horniness and when the veins on the cock looked like garden hoses, Madison stopped the treatment.

She put her hand on Harald's butt, pushed him forward towards Tia on the carpet and whispered "fuck her now, fuck her properly, I want to see you fuck her, uninhibited... mercilessly"

Madison, too, was completely beside herself with horniness.

Harald adjusted himself between Tia's thighs while Madison sat straddling Tia's face. A drop of cum landed on Tia's cheek as Madison bent forward a little to lift Tia's legs and place them on Harald's shoulders.

He gently pushed his glans between Tia's labia and Tia could now feel the pulse of the huge cock. Harald and Madison looked into each other's eyes at the same time as Madison said "now, Tia, your last test is coming, if you can pass this, you have passed the mark and the money is yours. We're going to fuck you until we come and then some… but when we say it's done, it's done… Do you understand?”

Madison felt against her bosom that Tia nodded and continued “you surely understand why I have taken this position… While you enjoy a cock, I want to enjoy your tongue. You shall lick me until I ask you to stop and you shall do it well…. otherwise you will not be approved. Did you understand that too?”

Tia nodded again.

"Good, you can start" moaned Madison in a hoarse voice as she pinched both of Tia's nipples and twisted them.

Tia screamed in pain, a scream that landed right in Madison's pussy. The vibration that came with the scream gave her a tremendous sense of pleasure.

Harald slowly began to feed his cock into Tia, who now began to lick Madison. He pushed it further and further until it was all the way to the root of the cock. Tia let out loud choked moans and whimpers, even though her mouth was covered by Madison's lap.