The Perverts and the Young Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure of Harald's fat cock against her vaginal walls became so great that she only concentrated on this and for a moment forgot to work Madison's clitoris with her tongue.

"Keep licking... you won't stop until I tell you, we agreed on that just now..." Madison shouted while she took a firm pinch around both of Tia's nipples, pinched as hard as she could, turned around almost a full turn and held them.


Tia screamed uncontrollably, straight up into Madison's pussy and it was a new, absolutely wonderful feeling for Madison. She held on and as the scream showed signs of abating she twisted just a little more.

Harald pulled his cock out so that the glans was visible and then, with full force, pushed the whole cock back into Tia. He increased the pace, turned a little and changed the angle from time to time so that the whole pussy had to work with his whole old man's cock. He fucked Tia carefully and hard.

He now grabbed her ankles and brought the feet to his face and exploded in a huge ejaculation. He emptied himself completely inside her and the pumping lasted for probably ten seconds.

Madison had now let go of Tia's nipples and Tia licked frantically to escape the punishment from Madison's hard-handed pinches. She alternately licked and sucked the blonde girl's pussy as a twitch went through Madison's body and was followed by a loud scream of pleasure. Madison came into a fountain orgasm and her juices mixed with Zac's cum were smeared all over Tia's face.

Madison sat there rubbing her abdomen against Tia's oiled face while she gestured for Andrew to come down and join them on the floor. He got up from the sofa, blown away by what he had just witnessed, and then lay down on his back next to Tia.

Harald and Madison left their positions. Together they lifted the small asian girl off the floor and placed her on her back on top of Andrew. They put her in a position so that her pussy ended up right above Andrew's swollen cock, which now stood straight up between her thighs.

Madison grabbed hold of Andrew's cock and bent it forward so she could reach Tia's ass. She inserted two fingers in Tias cunt, pulled them out and lubricated Andrew's cock so it would be really slippery and nice. After this had been repeated a couple of times, she bent Tia's knees up to her chest and then patted Andrew on the thigh.

Andrew got the signal and grabbed Tia's knees, one in each hand and pulled her legs even more up against her chest. Madison now had a free way for her plans... She took Andrew's cock and placed the glans against Tia's anus and said "Relax now my darling, this won't hurt, you will love it".

Then Andrew, with Madison's help, pushed the glans into the sphincter. Madison gradually smeared the rest of the cock with the juices from Tia's pussy and finally Andrew's long man's cock was inside Tia's behind.

Tia had lost her voice by this point and could only produce a hissing and moaning that increased in intensity as Andrew fucked her more and more intensely in her ass.

Madison got up and walked over to Harald and said "I'm going to the boy in the closet again... in maybe ten minutes you can... that'll be enough..."

Harald grinned and nodded. His viagra cock was straight out again and he was ready to fuck the eighteen year old one more time. He walked over and took one of Tia's feet which he brought to his cock and the other which he brought to his face. He was so horny that it hurt all over his abdomen.

Madison opened the door to the room where Zac was sitting and stepped inside.

"Hello, my dear, how are you doing in your loneliness, don't you get hungry when you see so much love outside your window?" She laughed out loud and walked over to Zac where he was sitting chained to the couch. His sweatpants were still pulled down to his knees and his cock had gone slack. He breathed violently through his nose because the rubber ball in his mouth was blocking any possibility of inhaling air that way.

"Yes you little Zac, what shall we do with you then..." Madison said and placed one hand on top of Zac's thigh. “Do you like blonde women with big tits or only Asian girls like your girlfriend?” she continued plainly. She stroked his cock and Zac felt that he could no longer control himself.

He didn't know it before, but now he understood that Madison's dominance made him terribly horny. When Madison's hand found its way to his cock, it had already started to rise and after just a few gentle pulls and pushes with her fingers against the cock, it had stood up straight again.

Madison took out a pair of handcuffs from under the sofa, put them around Zac's wrists and squeezed them together. She then undid the straps attached to the couch that were holding Zac in an upright position and then flipped him onto his back. She then sat between his thighs in a tailoring position, pressed the cock firmly between her hands and began to slowly rub him.

Then a loud squealing was heard from the room next door and Zac could see how his girlfriend was just being attacked by both men at once. It was probably close to two hundred kilos of men who had a 42 kg eighteen-year-old Asian girl between them and who were completely merciless towards her.

Andrew was still under Tia fucking Tia in her anus and Harald crawling up over her pushing his fat cock into her pussy. When it was in place, both men began to fuck Tia with fierce fast jerks. Their cocks disappeared into her completely and the guys seemed completely tireless.

"Mmmm, it certainly looks sexy when Tia gets really fucked..." Madison said in her hoarse horny voice and now thought to experiment a little for her own pleasure.

She pulled off both sexy boots, straddling Zac's cock and let it slide into her. When it was all the way in, she began to ride him. When Zac was close to her he couldn't hold back any longer. It only took seconds before he reached the orgasm forced by Madison.

Madison laughed hoarsely, stood up and pulled the curtain.

"So that's it for today..." she said.

Some time later, Andrew and Tia entered the small room. Tia was blindfolded again and tied at the back. Zac could see that her ass had a butt plug inside and cum was leaking out from her cunt and ass and down the inside of her legs. Andrew threw her next to Zac on the sofa, took out a cable lock which he attached to both Tia and Zac, whereupon he loosened their other ropes and handcuffs.

"So yes, it was wonderful to deal with you... I hope we have the opportunity to play in the future as well. Unfortunately you won’t be receiving anything of the thousands of dollars we promised, hope you understand" he said and continued... "This wire has a time lock and in exactly one hour you will be free to go from here. We do this because we are very tired now and can't bear to answer a lot of questions".


It has now been a year since Andrew, Harald and Madison disappeared out the door and since then they have been missing without a trace. Upon checking at the real owners of the sex club, it turned out that everything was arranged by some guests who used false names. Tia continued going to sex clubs, sometimes as a couple but sometimes alone.