The Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,299 Followers

My theory is that if he doesn't bind me, he doesn't know what I might try to do to him in the night. But after the day he gave me, I couldn't do anything through the night but lie there, exhausted, and moan.

I couldn't say it wasn't a good day, though.

* * * *

I have the run of Otto's villa except for one room that is on the top floor at the end of a corridor. On the third evening I am with him, he guides me up the stairs, using my leash and having me climb the stairs on my hands and knees. I have been curious about the room, yes, but now that he's opened the door for me and ushered me in, I'm a bit sorry I know about it. It arouses me, yes, but it frightens me as well.

This is what Otto calls his discipline chamber. He says that, after a session in here, any young man he has brought into his orbit will be his slave and he the master. I already have felt that way with him--his slave, but more a pet than a human slave. He does call what he does here obedience training.

The chamber is equipped with everything a satyr could need to break down any independence a man might have. There is an X-frame against one wall, a sling in the corner, chains to hang someone from in the center of the room, an examination table with restraints, and various stocks and apparatuses to hold a man while he is being sexually tortured.

"Do you really use all of this?" I ask. But Otto just smiles as he guides me to a chair with wrist restraints on the arms, ankle restrains on the front legs, an attachment that hooks on to my collar in back to hold my head to the back of the chair, and a seat that tilts my pelvis up toward the front of the chair. I think this is rather tame--that he's just bound me to the chair to hover over in front of me and fuck me in that position.

I am wrong. That's not how he uses the chair with me at all.

I watch, bound to the chair, a ball gag in my mouth because, he says, "We don't need to hear what you have to say about this," as he sets another chair in front of me, goes across the room, picks up a leather case, comes back and opens it so I can see it. My eyes open wide.

"Do you know what these are? What these are used for?" he asks.

I sure as hell know what they are: metal sounding rods. Long, thin--some not so thin--rods that can be used to spin down into the urethral canal--the piss passage of a man's cock. They usually are medical devices to use to clear the passage. They usually are straight metal rods. They are also used in sexual torture, though--for total obedience training. For this purpose the rods can swirl and can have little bumps in them to increase the sensation of being stretched and rubbed.

Otto uses them to torture me sexually. His rods are gold and swirl a bit and some have little bumps on them. They come in various lengths, from three inches up to a foot, and in various thicknesses. Over the next hour and more Otto tries the various lengths and thicknesses on me, as, trembling, whimpering, and moaning I work hard to relax and watch him holding my cock erect with one hand and twirling a lubed rod down into my urethral passage with the other and slowly spinning the rod once it's sunk in and before slowly pulling it out.

I didn't start out relaxed and docile though. He murmured, "You'll want to hold very still. You won't want to make me rupture anything. You'll find this incredibly arousing."

Not believing him, I struggle against my bonds at first. He reaches over and slaps me hard across the face. "Calm down. Take it. We are going to do this."

I collapse into the chair, whimpering. He holds my cock in his left hand, stroking me until I am hardening. It is agonizing to watch him lube up the first rod, move the tip to my piss slit, and slowly twirl it inside, stopping periodically to stroke my cock again, causing it to draw the rod deeper into me.

We do it. He does it to me. Rod after rod, of increasing lengths and thickness. He's right. It's erotic. Just the thought of it is arousing. I'm soon lost to it, watching one rod drawn out and a longer, thicker one taking its place. His left hand releases the cock, which holds in full erection now to bid good-bye to one rod and welcome the next. His left hand palms my perineum, under my balls, his fingers penetrating my anal passage and working me in the same rhythm as he uses to spiral the rods into my piss slit. This isn't just sport for either one of us--this is hard work.

I moan and groan and roll my tail up to receive the fingers, as he finger fucks me.

We are both naked and he picks out a rod with a tip at both ends, releases my cock, and I watch, wide eyed, as he puts one end into position and twirls it down into his own urethra. He coaxes it to go deeper and deeper. Before he scoots forward in his chair, I realize what he is planning and I begin to pant and whimper. We are about to have one of the most intimate sexual connections two men can have.

Otto ignores me. Positioning the other end of the sounding rod at my urethra entrance, he pushes the rod inside. One end of the rod is in his piss slit, and other one in mine. He coaxes both ends of the rod to penetrate with his hands stroking both his and my cock, until the two cock bulbs meet and kiss. Standing and crouching over me, he removes my ball gag and leans in for a deep kiss. His hips are gently moving, penis fucking us both. I involuntarily move my pelvis too, the cockheads moving back and forth on the buried rod, kissing as they come together.

My deep moan mingles with his. Our sexual connection is complete.

He pulls away and slowly extracts the rod from both cocks. I come as the rod slides out of me. He makes me come three times for him during the sounding process.

When the last rod is out, he is in full erection, and, as I originally thought was his plan, he crouches over me in the chair, penetrates my ass with his shaft, and fucks me to his ejaculation. He has shown superb control in being able to hold his ejaculation through three of mine.

As he's plowing me, I look around the room. What is next? Where does he go from here? Where does he take me? My eyes focus on the X-frame against the wall--and to the hand whip on the floor in front of the device.

I moan. Otto tenses, jerks, and shoots; tenses, jerks, and shoots.

It is a long night, and it has just begun.

* * * *

The exotic pet phase of my relationship with Otto has quickly reached the same stage as it had been with the Greenbergs when I left them. The sexual taking exceeds that of the Greenbergs. I am now as much slave as pet. I don't make his bed, as I did for the Greenbergs--the Filipino houseboy, Riko, does that. But I fetch for him and I clean his pool. And my body is used--and abused--so much more fully.

I am out at the road side of his villa, watering plants, when a sleek Alpha Romeo Spider convertible, just like the one I asked the Greenbergs to buy me, drives up. It's not a new Spider, but it's a real honey of a car, all polished up and black.

Arthur Greenberg is at the wheel. He calls me over to the car.

"How did you find me?" I ask.

"We saw you at the restaurant the other night with a man. We were told who the man was. We spoke with the captain of a cruise boat down in Loano. He'd seen you with that man--and others too. We found out where he lived, and here I am."

"And so?" I ask.

"You wanted a car. This car. Come back home with me, and this car is yours to use."

"Whenever I want? I can be gone for extended time? I'll be given a petrol allowance too?"

"Yes, whatever. We miss you."

Two mornings later, I am coming out of the shower when I hear her.

"Diego, pet. Come into the bedroom, please. We need help." Cynthia Greenberg is calling.

I look at the bathroom counter where I've left the dog collar. I sigh, put the dog collar on, wrap a towel around me, and move into the doorway between the bathroom and the Greenbergs' bedroom.

Arthur Greenberg, naked, is sitting at the foot of their bed. Cynthia is sitting in his lap, facing me, his cock buried up in her ass. His hands are working her tits. Her legs are spread wide, her pelvis turned up, her puffing labia and snatch beckoning to me.

"Drop the towel. Let me see that you're hard for me," Cynthia coos.

I do and I am.

"Come here. Put that lovely cock inside me, and fuck me. No, don't walk. Crawl to me."

I go down on all fours and move toward her.

Woof, woof.

I have time. I'm not leaving for the mountains--for Monti Marmi--where Otto and his friends have rented a mountain house for a weekend debauchery party and have hired me for entertainment, until later that afternoon. The Greenbergs now recognize and accept that I will play with and for others than just them. I am not just their pet.

There's plenty of time for them all.

I wag my tail as I move across the carpet, rise, hunch over Cynthia, my face going over his shoulder to enter into a kiss with Arthur, as, plunging up into her cunt, I and Arthur fuck her together, he in her ass, me in her cunt.

KeithD
KeithD
1,299 Followers
12