The Pet Trainer and the Lactator

Story Info
A romance forms after a chance meeting in the park.
4.3k words
4.45
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Werdla
Werdla
5 Followers

The morning light glimmered off the dewy grass in the park as Amy walked Ritz, so named because of her rich golden color. The retriever mix bobbed and weaved along the path as Amy tried desperately to not have her wrist or shoulder jarred anymore than it already had. Since adopting the six month old, Amy had taken to walking her for over a mile twice a day in a naive attempt to curb her enthusiasm. This had thus far proven futile.

A bench coming into view, and needing to get a rock out of her shoe, Amy screamed "Sit!", and plopped down without waiting for a response.

Her large bust heaving and her red hair sticking to her face, she attempted to gather herself by redoing her ponytail and drinking some water before addressing the shoe intruder. The tiny stone taken care of, Amy took one final breath, before getting up.

As soon as her butt was free of the bench, Ritz lurched forward, tearing the leash from her grasp and taking off through the park.

Amy ran after her, crying and pleading for her to halt, heel, stop- every word she had ever heard an owner use on a dog. This of course meant nothing to the untrained puppy, except to make her run faster as they were now involved in a game of chase and all dogs love a good game of catch-me-if-you-can.

Amy followed the sound of paws and mayhem through the park, here and there seeing a tail wag or brown face facing her through brush. Ritz yipped and barked in play, urging Amy to come closer and try harder to catch her.

Calmly trotting up the path came a German Shepherd, leash dangling at his side and his owner calmly walking behind. Seeing the new friend, Ritz came barreling out of the bushes and began circling.

"Sit, Cody. Quiet.", said the tall, athletic man, commanding his dog to fall into line. The German Shepherd, Cody, followed the instructions immediately. He calmly sat, tail still, and watched, uncomfortably, as Ritz sniffed and shook her whole body trying to elicit play.

Amy ran and grabbed the leash, pulling hard to bring Ritz away. The man smiled and shook his head.

"How old is your goldie?", he said, amused.

"Six months. I have only had her a few weeks and she is driving me nuts. On the upside, I am getting a lot of aerobics in." Amy looked up at the man, finally noticing the creature attached to the german shepherd. She hoped her cheeks were flushed enough from her workout to hide her blush of embarrassment.

"Thanks for the help." She began to walk away and try to leave him behind before realizing there was nowhere to go on the straight tree lined park path.

Behind her Cody looked up at his man and the man looked back. He shrugged and reached into his pocket.

"Miss? Are you looking for any help?"

"Excuse me?" said Amy, turning. Ritz took the opportunity to see her new friend again, this time licking his stoic face and nuzzling his neck. Cody wagged his tail and nuzzled her back tentatively- he was still in 'Heel', but he wanted to introduce himself.

"Did you want help training?" He held out his card. "I am a dog trainer. I only charge a hundred dollars a session for private lessons and I can come to your house or you can meet me here. I do have group lessons at my house but they book up fast. RIght now my only opening is Wednesday afternoons."

Amy took the card automatically. "I'll think about it.", she replied. She smiled uncomfortably and began to walk away again. She looked down and read "Jake Flores. Dog Trainer and Behaviourist."

"Thanks again, Jake."

Amy tore Ritz away and went as quickly down the path as she could, wanting as much distance from the situation as possible. After turning several corners and leaving Jake far behind, she threw the card away. She was on a tight budget and had no intention of paying that much for lessons.

When she got back to her car and loaded Ritz, she headed home to pump. She had been supplementing her income by selling her breast milk. The shop who bought it made yogurt and cheeses and paid well. Every ounce helped her stay in the black.

Feeling the relief of a less full bosom, Amy sat down to eat some lunch and found her mind trailing back to Jake. He was handsome and cordial. He seemed to genuinely want to help, but she couldn't afford any other expenses. She had to pay rent and she had to save.

Her problems had started months before. She met a guy on a dating site who expressed an interest in ANR- adult nursing relationship- or sucking on a human breast and drinking the milk that was produced. She was turned on by the idea and after getting to know the guy and having a connection she moved in with him. After several weeks she started to produce milk and they were delighted.

Things were great. She had a lovely man in her who enjoyed helping her on her journey to full lactation and they were talking about starting a family. Every morning and evening he would suckle softly at her bosom and her production went from drops to tablespoons over several months.

Then, one day he didn't come home from work. The police came to inform her of the accident at the factory and she was left with having to pay rent or go home. She had made the tough decision to sell her breastmilk and work from home.

Ritz circled and whined by the door, needing to go out. Amy got up from her turkey and cheese hoagie and leashed her to go potty. The leash was in her hand, not her wrist, as the door opened and Ritz made a dash for the street.

There was a screech. There was a loud whine and thud. Amy ran in front of the Sedan and scooped up Ritz. She ran to her car and headed for the animal hospital, praying and pleading for divine mercy.

Three hours later, after x-rays and a thorough examination, all they found was bruised ribs but it was a wake-up call to Amy. Ritz needed training and so Amy searched for Jake online.

"Jake Flores, how can I help you?"

"Hi. This is Amy Swift. We met at the park. I have the uncontrollable yellow lab."

"Oh, hi. I was hoping I would hear from you. How are you doing?"

"Ok. I was hoping we could discuss group lessons. How much are they?"

"The group lessons are twenty-five dollars per session. I do require an initial assessment session that is fifty dollars and is simply to gauge whether you will fit in with the class. That can be an hour before class or at your home. I have time today if you want to meet at 4:30."

"That sounds great. I live at 341 Robin Rd. See you at 4:30."

"Great. See you then."

Amy hung up the phone and felt a tightness in her chest that was not breast related. She bit her lip nervously and looked around her messy nest. With a sigh she placed her pumps to her nipples and began to clean. He would be there in a few hours and she didn't have time to waste doing one or the other.

As the bottles filled she wiped down her counters and put dirty dishes in the dishwasher. With the pressure lessened, she removed the pumps and put pads on to catch the last drops. She moved on to the bathroom and mopped her floors, hoping they would dry before he arrived. She wondered what the assessment entailed.

"Might have been better to go to his house," she cursed under her breath.

She just had time for a shower before he arrived. With warm water running down her chest, she expressed the liquid gold that remained with a sigh. It felt good to get it all out but it meant flushing money down the drain. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

"Hi, Hotness. Ready to entertain a man again?" She giggled to herself and then put on deodorant and brushed her teeth. She dressed in a sports bra, t-shirt, and sweatpants and waited for Jake. She bit her lip again and wondered if she was too eager.

The doorbell rang and she ran to open it with Ritz barking behind her. Jake was in a button up polo shirt and khaki shorts. He smiled behind the screen door and nodded to Amy.

Through the barking he managed to sneak in a "Hi, how are you?"

Amy nodded and shrugged in a silent gesture that he interpreted as "Help"

She opened the door and Jake squeezed past, barely missing her chest. He extended his arm to shake her hand and turned his back on Ritz, who continued to bark and carry on.

"Let's start with the first lesson. Ignore bad behavior. Reward good behavior."

"What?", Amy said, straining to understand him through the barking.

"Ignore her until she stops barking." Jake stood rigid with his back to Ritz.

Ritz danced around the room and jumped on Jake, who simply moved to knock her off and continued to ignore her.

Jake grinned. "Since this is an assessment, it is fifty dollars. I take cash or credit."

Amy nodded and smiled painfully.

"We can deal with payment later. I want to see you work with her. Do you have a way of calming her? Toys or treats? What is your reward?"

Amy ran to the kitchen and soon returned with carrot sticks. Ritz immediately began wagging and begging.

"Ok. Does she sit?"

"No. I tried but it isn't working."

"Let me."

Jake took a stick and stared at Ritz. He spoke firmly and balled his fist around the carrot.

"Sit."

Jake held his hand up above her head and she sat.

"Good girl!". He gave her the carrot and turned to Amy.

"Now you."

Amy went from wonder at seeing Ritz obey to fear at having to repeat the action.

"Ok... I can try."

Ritz popped up and went back to dancing, thinking she could simply plead her way into getting a stick from Mommy.

Amy balled her fist around the carrot and did what Jake had done. Tension stretched between owner and animal as the training assessment became a preliminary lesson. Amy waited until she was once again on her butt.

Amy gave her the treat and Jake nodded.

"Good. Does she know any commands? Sit is the most important but Stay and Quiet would be the next steps."

Amy shook her head sheepishly. "Sorry, I haven't had much luck with training her except to go potty outside. Even that is hit or miss."

"Well, don't put yourself down. House training and letting you know she wants to go are no small accomplishments. I think we are done. I already know she works well with Cody and that's a big plus. I like to train by example and Cody is a big part of that. Do you think you can make the Wednesday night sessions? You can pay per session or if you pay for five in advance, the sixth one is free. Only a hundred twenty-five upfront."

Amy swallowed and went silent. She hadn't planned on doing more than four sessions.

"Is six the recommended amount?"

"Yes," Jake looked at her earnestly. "We learn one fundamental per session and there are six fundamentals. Stay, Quiet, Heel, Wait, Drop, and Leave it. We can expedite the process with private lessons, but group lessons are a little too chaotic."

"I can't afford more than a hundred dollars, I'm on a budget. I could give you that today and the rest in a month for the four lessons."

Jake shook his head and grimaced.

"I'll give you two private lessons for a hundred, but I can't in good conscience promise you progress. It takes a month, at the least, to teach commands, especially in a puppy.

"Then I will have to work three times as hard." Amy nodded, determined.

"Alright. Is Wednesday morning good? 10 am?"

"Yes. Do you take payment by app?"

"Yes, I do, Miss Swift." Jake replied curtly. He pulled out his phone and soon he had his confirmation of payment.

Amy ushered him out with a wave and a grin. She locked the door and went to put the carrots away.

Sitting on the counter, in relative view of the living room, was her empty breast pump.

She turned crimson and fell into a chair.

The first session went well. Jake showed up early with Cody and they sped through Stay, Wait, and Leave it. Ritz watched Cody with a cocked head and general confusion. His silent example was welcome but she didn't appreciate sharing her carrot sticks. By the end of the session, Amy felt brain sore, but they had no time to lose if she wanted her money's worth. She ran through the lessons without question, getting Ritz to stay in a seated position while she walked away, waiting for a treat until released from stay, and not eating something that was dropped. All in all, a great success.

As Jake left she went to pump, more out of need for stress release than needing to get rid of milk. She got a few drops out before she heard a knock on the door. She quickly removed the pump and covered up before running to the door.

"Yes?"

"It's Jake. I think I left my phone."

Amy looked around and didn't see it.

"Are you sure? I can call it." She dialed the number and heard a chirp but couldn't locate it.

With the door unlocked and cracked open, she turned to look. Jake stood on the porch and waited, patiently.

"I think I left it on the coffee table."

Amy hunted around the table and couldn't find it. "Not here! Are you sure?"

"Yes? Maybe it went under a couch? I know Cody knocks things off with his tail and I am guessing Ritz is the same."

"Nothing." Amy said, looking under the couch.

"Can I come help look?"

The chirping stopped as the phone went to voicemail.

"Uh... Maybe?" Amy hung up and called again.

Jake slipped in and started looking under the couch. As Amy re-dialed, Jake reached his arm to the very back and soon pulled out his vibrating hair-covered phone.

"Got it."

Amy met his eyes. Her robe hung open revealing her bare breast. Jake couldn't help noticing it.

"Uh... got it."

"Good. Great." She hung up and covered herself.

"Super... Uh.Thanks. See you next week."

"Yeah. Next week."

Jake's cheeks turned red with muted desire and as he retreated out the door and closed it. He smirked as he waved goodbye from the street and got in his SUV.

Amy sighed deeply and went back to pumping. Her own desire now mounting, she soon had to stop and take a cold shower to get thoughts of how Jake had looked at her out of her mind.

Amy saw Jake next at the park. She was working on Wait and Sit when he came around the corner and startled her. Ritz completely forgot decorum and ran to Cody, wrenching Amy's shoulder.

"Ahh! Ritz, Sit!"

Ritz looked back and barked as if to declare she was too busy with her friend to do commands now.

Jake laughed and held out his hand in sit and Ritz fell in line without question.

"Great. My dog listens to you. Of course... traitor."

"She just recognizes that I am in charge."

Jake turned red and chuckled at his own words. Wincing he tried to back pedal.

"She knows I always have treats. That's what I meant."

Jake produced treats from his bag and fed them to Ritz and Cody.

Amy smiled and nodded. "Sure. As you can see, I am trying to do the work."

"As your trainer, I appreciate it." He noticed a leaf in her hair and plucked it free without thinking.

Amy didn't move, shocked and confused. As Jake pulled the leaf free she silently took in his scent.

Without thinking she commented. "How do you always look and smell so good? My boyfriend never smelled half as good as you."

Jake shrugged and made a face. "Good genes and hygiene."

Amy nodded and tugged lightly on Ritz.

"Can we join you? I don't think Ritz will be doing any more today now that she sees Cody."

Jake blushed. "Sure. We can work on light leash walking. Consider it a freebie."

Amy smiled brightly. Her belly and womb warmed slightly at his reaction. "I would like that. I mean, I appreciate that."

Jake urged Cody to walk and off they went. Ritz pulled Amy along, but never strayed more than a few feet from Cody.

Amy brushed her hair back and smiled up at Jake as they went. Feelings she hadn't harbored in weeks were suddenly awoken. She found herself biting her lip and having to take deep breathes to stay constrained.

"So tell me, Jake, how long have you had Cody?"

"Since he was weaned- about a year. The breeder is a college friend and I got pick of the litter."

Amy nodded and looked down to keep from meeting his eyes, not wanting to get lost in them.

Jake nodded, matching her reaction. "How long have you been separated?"

"Huh?"

"You mentioned a boyfriend. I assumed he was the father."

Amy stopped and looked up at him.

"Father? I don't have children."

Jake looked down at her and turned white.

"Sorry. I saw a pump... I thought you did."

Amy went stiff with shock. "No. No." She lowered her voice. "I sell breast milk. My breast milk. Long story."

Jake looked at her and grinned.

"I wouldn't mind hearing that story."

Amy looked into his eyes and was gone. Beyond her control a warm smile crept onto her lips and she leaned into him and whispered conspiratorially.

"My last boyfriend turned me on to lactation. I can produce breast milk even though I have never been pregnant. He was in an accident. He died when a piece of industrial equipment fell on him. I sell my milk to make ends meet now. End of story."

"Really? I had heard some women could do that. I just never met anyone who could."

"Yeah... Want to... I mean if it isn't weird, want to try it?"

Jake looked at her cleavage and smiled.

Amy felt a sudden rush as her nipples pressed against her pads.

Amy hit Jake in the arm.

"Not now! Next time you're over. In a shot glass, you jerk."

Amy walked ahead, secretly wanting to pull down her top and let him suckle from the tap. Jake walked after, struggling to keep up. She changed her stride, bouncing her butt and letting him enjoy the view as they walked along the trail.

Before long they were at the parking lot and with both pups loaded, Amy waved at Jake uncomfortably. She stared at him from inside her car and imagined him there, draining her, his lips sealed around her taut nipples. Ritz stared at her from the back silently.

"What?" Amy replied, before heading home, her breasts feeling heavy and needing to be pumped.

By the time she got home she was already leaking a bit and felt the need to race inside and put on her pumps. With a sigh she felt the tug on her nipples as the milk was drained and she felt more relaxed and able to collect her thoughts. Still they wandered to Jake's smile and strong arms.

A warm feeling crept into her core and she bit her lip softly as she lay back on the couch. She slid off her shorts and panties and began lightly caressing herself- fingering her clitoris softly as she became wetter. She licked her lips and imagined the soft tugging of the pumps was instead Jake's eager mouth. She went deeper inside and began to pant heavily as she her juices began to flow freely. She wondered what Jake would think if he saw her like this and a smile crept across her lips as she thought of him taking her there on the couch, his hard cock deep inside her as he suckled hard on her breast. She shivered and closed her eyes as she came with a loud scream of "Yes! Fu-fuck yes!" and collapsed backwards on the couch.

Wednesday morning Jake was late which made Amy wonder if she had scared him off. She had told him a lot of personal information and not every guy would be able to handle that level of disclosure. She sat and waited for half an hour, petting Ritz and debating whether to call him before she saw his SUV pull up. Her phone rang as Jake called her from inside the SUV.

"Hello?", Amy said.

"Hi. I can't do this anymore"

"Ok... I understand" Amy fought off tears as she lied to Jake.

"I am sorry. I can't mix business with personal and I have strong feelings for you. I can't be your trainer anymore."

"Uh. Ok." The water welled at her eyelids.

"I like you too much. I am going to come in, if I can. I want to talk."

Amy nodded and squeaked out, "Ok."

Jake stepped out of his SUV and then hung up. Amy watched as he walked up to the door and reached for the bell. She ran and opened the door before he could.

"No. Just come in." Amy laughed. "Ritz hates the bell"

Jake grinned and opened the screen door as Amy stepped aside and let him in.

Werdla
Werdla
5 Followers
12