The Pet Trainer and the Lactator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit. Please. What did you want to talk about?" Amy pointed at the couch and then slipped in next to him, their knees touching.

"I wanted to ask if you were having the same feelings as me. Since we saw each other at the park, I have been enthralled by you. All I wanted was to be near you. I drove the feelings deep down but they kept boiling to the surface. I think I might be falling for you."

He reached over to take her hand and Amy didn't abject. His hands felt good in her hands.

"Which time?" Amy swallowed, her throat going dry.

"The first time? The last time? It's hard to separate. I just know I want to be near you and I want you to be near me."

"Jake. I feel the same." Amy smiled and caressed his cheek, pulling him in and kissing him. His tongue danced past her teeth as he stroked the roof of her mouth with the tip. She sucked on it softly as her hands moved down to rub his shoulders.

He ran his hands along her waist and sides, his fingers playing lightly with the fabric of her loose shirt.

She pulled back and took off her shirt, exposing her nursing bra, and smirking.

"Want to try my milk?"

Jake nodded slowly and reached up to fondle her breast.

Amy unhooked the front and took it off. She guided him down to her dark nipple and leaned into him.

"Open your mouth wide and circle the entire nipple. You need to draw as much of the areola in as you can. We don't want to waste any." She smirked at him playfully.

Jake followed her instructions. His arms circled around to pull her onto his lap. He stroked her back lovingly as he began to suckle.

Amy squeezed her breast and massaged it slowly until she felt the gentle pull and knew her milk was coming. Jake drank it in, teasing and tonguing her nipple, swallowing the drops and softly moaning. His fingers traced her spine, pulling her closer.

"That's it. Yes." Amy knew lactation could be sexual, it was what had drawn her to ANR in the first place. It had never been this good before. Jake made her shiver and pant as she became more and more turned on. Amy felt her sex become wet and she was soon rocking against Jake, burning for relief.

She whimpered out, stroking his hair, "Don't stop. Don't you dare stop. I am so close."

Jake smiled devilishly and nodded, suckling harder. He moved his hand from her back and began to tease her other nipple.

It was enough to send her over the edge and Amy fell back as she climaxed. A primal scream filled the house and sent poor Ritz running from the room.

"Ohhhh! Fuck! Yes, Jake. Yes!"

Chuckling Jake pulled off her breast and kissed her. He eased her off his lap and circled to her otherside before latching onto the now dripping breast.

Amy unbuttoned his shirt and began stroking his chest. She breathed heavily in post climax bliss and Jake groaned happily as she played and teased his nipples.

Each tug on her nipple felt like a string jerked on her clit, but she was too close to her last orgasm to cum again. Amy kissed Jake's forehead and tousled his hair.

"You are drinking away my livelihood. You owe me twenty dollars."

Jake looked up at her. "Seriously?" Milk dribbled down his chin.

Amy giggled and kissed him deeply.

Jake shook his head and went back to suckling. Amy cooed and stroked his ears softly as he finished drinking her last drops.

"Don't worry. I can make more."

Jake kissed her chest and crawled up to nuzzle her neck.

"How are you feeling? Need to be burped?" Amy teased.

"I don't need anything. Just to be here with you, my love."

12