The Peter Principle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned back as I surrendered to him, letting himself fill the warm cavern of my mouth. I got halfway down the shaft when he filled me completely. I worked my tongue around the bottom of the glans. God he was enormous! I slurped back up and then licked down the side to the base to get it all wet and slippery. His cock straining upward as I tongued the base of it. Pre-cum oozed from the slit in the helmet and I ran her tongue, teasing, up his shaft and licked it, lingering in the slit before slurping my way down again. I marveled at the richness of the taste, of the slimy consistency and the delicious feeling of release in submitting to his desire. I loved having him having him on my lips and palate.

"Oh, yeah, Rob" he said. His hips quivered. I responded by opening my mouth and sucking one of his balls into my mouth. I nursed on it, the smooth testicle within sliding easily under the course hair of his sack on the surface. "Oh, God" he moaned and I sucked hard and took them both, rolling my tongue on the skin, both the orbs imprisoned in my soft moist warmth, my teeth teasing...against the core of his being...."Ohhhh...that's good, Rob" he said, moaning. Then I heard something, the squeal of tires on the concrete. I flinched, trying to rise from his balls to see. Eddie's hands came down on the back of my head and he rammed his cock into my mouth as far as he could. I thought I was going to strangle on it, my airway nearly blocked. I began to panic but his arms were strong and his hands insistent. He left one hand on the back of my head pressing hard.

"Hush," he said, "Security. Stay down." His breath was a little ragged. I could not look up at him, my head pinioned on his cock, my mouth and throat completely filled. I heard the window come down and the sound of an engine idling.

"Evening, Officer. Just waiting for my girlfriend to get off work at the department store. She should be coming along pretty soon." I thought I would going to choke. I couldn't breath. There was the sound of a voice, something inaudible, and then Eddie raised the window. "Nice guy. He told me to have a nice day. I think I'm going to." His hands then began to stroke my hair and he freed my head. I drew a ragged breath around the mass of his penis and I took my mouth off him to speak. His hands pressed down again.

"I didn't ask you to talk, Rob, the cops are gone and you need to get back to doing what you were doing." I began to shake and I began to lick again. His pre-cum was running freely now, the head so well lubricated that it glided like a piston over my palate. He began to thrust with his hips to meet my mouth and we got a rhythm going that made me not have to work, just receive his bucking cock. He was breathing hard. "Yes, Rob, yes, suck it, Rob suck me...."

Then he erupted in my mouth and his hands pressed down. I followed his command and swallowed him as deep as I could as he jetted into me. The come was salty and warm and slimy and rich although I tried to maintain suction around his shaft, his jism ran from the corners of my mouth and down his proud shaft.

"I'm real sensitive now, Rob. Just hold me right there. I swallowed his warm seed and wanted to suck his shaft dry. But I did what he wanted, marveling in the taste of him and the acrid richness of it. I noticed now how hard I was, my cock straining at my jeans. Then he began to stroke my hair again. "Now you can clean me up, honey."

I happily licked his softening monster from tip to shaft, licking his balls and lapping every bit of fluid from him. When I was done, he pushed me away and hiked up his briefs and his slacks, squirming to get the button to close and buckling his belt. "You need to get home and take care of that erection, Rob. You can drop me down the block from my building." I started the car, dazed. I licked his come from my lips, the taste lingering. I looked over at him, his dark eyes studying me, a sly smile on his lips. As we came down the ramp we passed the security vehicle and Eddie gave it a negligent wave.

His building was only a couple blocks away, and he did not kiss me as he got out, but he smiled and told me he would enjoy seeing me again. He walked away from the car and did not look back. I drove slowly off in the general direction of home, thinking about him and tasting him still. I smoked a cigarette and it tasked like his warm inviting ejaculate. I thought about what he said about my job and the Peter Principle. I suppose I had got about as far as I was going to go, professionally.

He called me Honey.

12