Suzie's Twenty-Five Acts

Story Info
Shy Suzie breaks free in twenty-five easy steps.
88.3k words
4.84
30k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, here's a new story for you! I hope you enjoy it. I decided to write this one for Literotica's 25th anniversary contest. I haven't written in past tense for awhile, so please let me know if you spot any errors. Comments are always appreciated. This is kind of a slow burn story, so be prepared for that. It's the longest story I've ever written that wasn't broken up into multiple chapters. I did consider breaking it up when I realized how long it was getting, but I wanted something for the anniversary contest. Also, to anyone reading Birthday Pool Party, don't worry, I'm still working on that one as well. I am sorry updates are taking so long. I've been really busy with work and real life lately. I assure you, I'm not going anywhere, and I do write as much as my free time allows. This is a world without STI's, and everyone involved in sexual activity is at least eighteen years old.

-Witty

~Monday, September 29th~

Fuck. Another Monday. It was my first thought when my alarm went off. With a grunt of annoyance, I reached over and touched my phone to shut off the annoying sound. Then I sat up and raised my hands above my head so I could stretch and yawn.

The covers around my waist, I looked around my room, the same bedroom I'd lived in for over twenty-four years. Several framed pictures of my parents and two siblings are framed on the walls, with another picture on my bedside table, next to my small lamp. My eyes passed over my dresser, over the television mounted on the wall, and reached the large desk near the door.

For my entire working life, I'd worked from home at that desk. Medical transcriptionist was a job that has been work from home for a very long time. Long before that nasty pandemic took over a couple years ago.

Unlike my older sister and younger brother, I wasn't born healthy. Not long after I was born I was diagnosed with a very serious immune disease. My parents told me it was genetic, but I was the only one to draw the short straw. Lucky Suzie.

No play dates when I was little, no daycare, no preschool. My mother had to put her teaching career on hold so she could watch me, so she could home school me. Fortunately, Dad made named partner at his law firm, ensuring that a single income would be enough to keep our home afloat.

My only socialization was with my family, and the occasional friend of one of my siblings. So many people felt sorry for me, but it was the only life I knew. It was necessary. Sure, I was able to go outside sometimes, but I had to be kept away from large groups of people. The park, the beach, all out. I spent most of my outdoor time in our large back yard.

Mom taught me until I got my high school diploma, then I needed to find a way to make a life for myself. Fortunately, remote learning was becoming much more popular, especially at the college level. So, it looked like I would be able to get a degree. Then everything changed.

The summer before my Freshman year of college, a new advancement in immunotherapy hit the experimental phase. It was perfect to treat me. With Dad's influence, I got in on one of the trials. I spent the next year of my life pale and sickly as the treatment took effect.

It was a miracle. The treatment almost futuristic, in fact. My natural immune system finally kicked in. The treatment was completed, and I was considered cured. I still remember all the tears, the hugs, the celebrations!

Mom got another teaching job, and was ready to finally go back to work. Me? Well, I could have finally been around people. The problem? I never learned any social skills. I was just around family. Social anxiety took over, and I chose to stay with remote learning when going to college.

The big question, what would I major in? Well, it turned out that I was really interested in the medical stuff. With my history, it did make sense. I wanted to do something involved in the medical field, but I wasn't ready to work around people.

I went to a local community college and studied for an associate's degree with a specialization in medical transcription. I learned common medical terminology, some basic anatomy, and various transcription techniques.

While in college, my parents insisted that I start getting out and meeting people. I was terrified, but I did go out some with my big sister, Alyssa. She took me to the park, the mall, the beach. I lived in California, but I didn't wade into the ocean until I was out of high school.

Alyssa also spent some time teaching me how to drive. That was terrifying. The fast moving vehicles, the rude people who honked at me when I wasn't going fast enough. I learned though. I had my driver's license before my associate's degree.

My family insisted I go to my college graduation. I was starting to get more comfortable with people, but a crowd of that size was incredibly intimidating. Still, my mom crying as she took the picture of me in my graduation gown was worth it. With graduation behind me, it was time to get a job.

I was adamant on working from home, even though my family wanted me to branch out. Several interviews later, and I was hired to work from home. I was so proud of myself when I got my first paycheck.

Time passed. I got more and more comfortable around people, though the pandemic pushed me into seclusion again for awhile. I didn't make much money, so I chose to keep living at home. Alyssa did offer to let me move in with her, but I turned her down. I wasn't ready. I stayed at home with Mom, Dad, and Daniel, my younger brother.

Alyssa's twenty-ninth birthday was a few months ago, her fellow nurses threw a huge party for her. Then we celebrated Daniel's twentieth last month. He has been commuting to college; my baby brother has wanted to be an engineer for most of his life.

My twenty-fifth birthday on October twenty-fifth was next. Suzie, the middle child. It's not short for Susan or Suzanne, I'm just Suzie. I spent a lot of my time reading or playing the occasional video game. I also have been into fitness for most of my life. My doctor suggested I stay in shape to help my immune system. We had a small home gym, and I'd used it every day since I was little.

It turns out, I'd always been little. I topped out at exactly five feet tall. My shiny, raven hair has always fallen halfway down my back. I'd always had a pretty face with deep, blue eyes. Exercise kept my stomach flat and tone beneath my large, double-D breasts. Breasts I'd always been self-conscious about. I felt like I was top-heavy, even though all evidence suggested that I'd been a knockout for years.

Yet, no one was surprised when they found out I was a virgin. I'd never even kissed a boy, even though I'd had crushes on various guys on television for years. I had a thing for one of Alyssa's old boyfriends one time, too. Still, I lived a very sheltered life. No dances, no dates.

Daniel always used to tease me, he would ask if I spat or swallowed. He was younger than me, yet I had no idea what he was talking about. I assumed he was asking what I did with saliva in my mouth and answered swallow. He laughed. So, I looked it up online. I screamed at him a lot after I realized how he was teasing me. He thought it was hysterical.

A sigh escaped my lips as I contemplated my virginity. Throwing the covers off my body, I got out of bed and stripped down to my cotton panties. My hands lightly massaged my big boobs, and I shivered when my fingers touched my sensitive nipples.

I dressed in a black and red sports bra, tight black pants with white stripes down the legs, and running shoes. Once I got to the home gym, I began my morning workout. I ran on the treadmill, used the elliptical, lifted weights, and did some crunches.

After heading to the bathroom and getting naked, I briefly admired my large breasts in the mirror. My boobs were the perfect combination of cone and sphere, with light pink nipples. Then I brushed my teeth and took my birth control pill, the pill I was prescribed for heavy cramping. Finally, I took a nice, hot shower and shaved my shapely legs.

With a towel wrapped around my body, I went back to my room and dressed for the day. Then I headed to the kitchen. My parents and brother left earlier, since they had to drive to work and school. I got myself a drink and something small for breakfast.

Once I returned to my bedroom, I started up my computer and logged in for the day. I messaged with coworkers while I listened to a doctor's recording and transcribed the notes into a report. Then I checked my phone and saw a message from my sister. I texted her back and started a conversation.

Alyssa: How was your weekend?

Suzie: Good! I finished another book. You?

Alyssa: I got laid!

Suzie: Oh?

Alyssa: Yeah, I went out drinking with the girls Saturday night. Two of us got picked up.

Suzie: How was it?

Alyssa: Fucking amazing. He made me cum over and over. As a reward, I gave him my ass.

Suzie: Gross.

Alyssa: Don't knock it till you try it! Granted, sitting down kind of hurts right now.

Suzie: I'm good, thanks. How was the regular sex?

Alyssa: Awesome! We did the usual positions: doggy, missionary, cowgirl.

Suzie: Did you go down on him?

Alyssa: You don't usually ask so many questions. Something you wanna tell me?

Suzie: I guess I'm just thinking about how I'm about to be twenty-five and I'm still a virgin.

Alyssa: Do you wanna change that?

Suzie: Maybe? I mean, I'm not some church girl who's saving herself for marriage or anything.

Alyssa: Good, because we shouldn't be worrying about marriage until our thirties.

Suzie: Your thirties aren't far off ;)

Alyssa: Bitch. Anyway, to answer your question, yeah, I sucked his dick. He came in my mouth.

Suzie: What was that like?

Alyssa: Delicious. I love cum. Remember, baby sister, spitters are quitters.

Suzie: I'll remember.

Alyssa: He ate me out while he recharged, then he fucked me like a dog.

Suzie: That felt good?

Alyssa: Oh, yeah! I love doggystyle.

Suzie: If I went to a bar, do you think I'd be noticed?

Alyssa: I do! You're hot and have big tits!

Suzie: Jealous? :P

Alyssa: I'm happy with my D-cups. I don't need your huge knockers.

Suzie: Right! ;)

Alyssa: Anyway, you aren't the same sheltered girl, Suzie.

Suzie: I know I'm not...

Alyssa: You know all about sex now, even though you've never been kissed.

Suzie: I wanna be kissed... and I think about, you know, going down on a guy.. sometimes.

Alyssa: You slut!

Suzie: Whatever. I'm not the one who just got boned by a stranger at a bar.

Alyssa: Maybe you should be! Get some sexy clothes, go to bar, spread your legs.

Suzie: It's an idea...

Alyssa: Hey! Wanna go shopping after work tonight? Get you some outfits?

Suzie: I guess I could do that.

Alyssa: Meet at the mall for dinner?

Suzie: Okay.

After I finalized my plans with my sister, I put my phone down and went back to work. During break, I made a sandwich for lunch and had it with some potato chips. Then I resumed transcribing until it was time to clock out for the day.

"Hi, Mom!" I said when I entered the living room where she and Daniel were watching television.

"Hi, Suzie." Mom replied. "How was your day?"

"Fine." I answered. "Yours?"

"Had to stop a fight." Mom explained. "Both kids got suspended. Other than that, it was okay."

"I got girl's number in class today, not that anyone asked." Daniel smirked before he went back to texting.

"That girl must have no standards." I commented and shook my head.

"And hopefully no morals." Daniel added as he looked up at me and winked.

"Daniel!" Mom hissed.

"Sorry, Mom." my brother mumbled.

"Anyway, I'm going out with Alyssa." I said.

"Oh, good!" Mom smiled. "What are you gonna do?"

"Eat dinner at the mall, then go shopping." I answered.

"Have fun." Mom told me.

"Thanks, Mom." I responded.

"Bye, Suzie." Daniel grunted.

"Later, Loser!" I called out as I slung my purse over my shoulder and headed out the door.

I got in the car I received as a present for my college graduation, then pulled out onto the street. We lived near the mall, so the drive didn't take very long. After I parked my car, I texted Alyssa and told her I'd meet her at the food court.

I weaved through the crowd, happy that I was no longer so nervous around people. When I arrived at the food court, I looked around until I spotted my sister. I was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and a t-shirt. It wasn't revealing, however from the way that my large breasts strained the fabric, it was obvious that I had a big pair of sweater puppies.

"Hey, sis!" Alyssa's voice calls out.

Turning around, I came face to face with my big sister. Alyssa was wearing a flowing sundress that accentuated her perfect figure. She was short and petite, just like me. However, Alyssa was an inch taller, with longer hair and slightly smaller boobs. Her skin was more tanned, since she got out more. Other than that, we looked basically identical.

"Hi, Alyssa!" I said as I hugged my sister.

"Hungry?" she asked when we broke apart.

"Yeah, you?" I replied.

"Definitely." Alyssa nodded. "I've been on my feet all day."

"Makes sense, you are a nurse." I pointed out before a sly grin crossed my face. "And it's probably a good thing. Since, you know, you can't sit down."

"It was worth it." she stuck her tongue out at me.

Alyssa looped her arm through mine before she led me to one of our favorite places to eat. The mall wasn't very crowded, but I still noticed quite a few glances being directed our way. We were obviously sisters, and several guys checked us out. I smirked when I realized that they probably imagined the usual sister fantasy that so many guys had.

We got in line and placed our orders. Alyssa was nice enough to offer to pay for my meal as well. I thanked her as we waited for our food. When the orders were ready, we took our trays to a table and sat down to eat.

"What should I get for clothes?" I asked before I popped a fry in my mouth.

"Well, you'll definitely need some sexy undies." Alyssa frowned as she considered my question. "A couple of nice dresses, a few cute tops, maybe a pair of heels."

"I don't know how to walk in heels." I confessed.

"I figured." my sister nodded. "Don't worry, we'll go for a small heel, it won't be too hard to walk in."

"Okay, I trust you." I said.

"You shouldn't. I'm dangerous." Alyssa winked suggestively.

"And you can teach me to be that way, too." I replied.

"That's my sister!" she exclaimed happily.

I just shook my head and took a bite of my burger. Alyssa then took it upon herself to explain to me how to give a blowjob. It's something we've discussed before, so most of the tips weren't new to me. Still, I made sure to listen. I wondered if I could really do it, if I could really suck a dick.

After our meal, my big sister and I went on a shopping spree. I bought sexy lace undies, and I blushed when my sister told me that I had to make sure I was at least trimmed down there. I got everything Alyssa mentioned before; a couple of dresses, including a little black one that really showed off my assets, a few new tops, some tight jeans, and a pair of heels. Alyssa made some purchases, too.

"You're gonna have the boys drooling!" Alyssa grinned as the cashier scanned our items. She then turned to the male cashier. "Isn't my baby sister hot?"

"Ah, um, well..." the college-aged guy stammered while he bagged the box with my heels.

"Well?" Alyssa asked as she gave the poor boy an impatient look.

"Alyssa, you're embarrassing him." I rolled my eyes before blushing myself. "And me."

"He thinks your hot." Alyssa assured me.

A sigh escaped my lips before I chuckled and rolled my eyes. The cashier gave us the total and I paid with my debit card. Alyssa and I carried our bags through the mall as we made our exit. We stood outside the main entrance to say our goodbyes.

"So, you ready to hit the clubs?" Alyssa asked with a smirk.

"I don't know about that." I replied nervously.

"C'mon!" she snapped and actually stomped her foot. "You can't stay sheltered forever, you said it yourself. I mean, you've never been kissed! Have you ever even seen a dick?"

"Of course I have!" I insisted angrily.

"In person?" my sister clarified.

"Um, well, no." I admitted with a wince.

"That's it." Alyssa said. "You and me, we're going out this weekend! Bars, clubs, whatever!"

"Really?" I asked as my anxiety spiked. "I'm not sure."

"You bought all these sexy clothes, now you're going to back out?" Alyssa wondered with a raised eyebrow.

"You're right." I replied with a deep breath. "I need to do this. Let's go!"

"Great, either Friday or Saturday night. Or both!" Alyssa smiled. "I'll text you!"

"It's a plan." I nodded and hugged my sister goodbye.

"Oh, and download some dating apps." she added as she kissed my cheek. "You need to talk to some cute guys!"

"I will." I promised.

Alyssa and I parted ways to go to our cars. With my bags in the trunk, I drove home. My mother asked how much I spent as I walked through the house with a ton of shopping bags. I just told her I didn't want to think about it, then went to my room and shut the door.

I carefully hung up my new dresses in my closet, then put everything else away. Kicking my shoes off, I hopped into bed and played on my phone for a little while. Then, I took a deep breath and downloaded a couple of dating apps.

One of the apps asked for multiple pictures and a full profile. That took me awhile. I wasn't sure what to say about myself, so I just mentioned my name, my job, and a couple of hobbies. The other was just a simple picture and brief description. Then I spent over an hour being shown pictures of guys. I was supposed to swipe in one direction if I liked them, and the other if I didn't. Weird.

Messages started coming in fast on both apps. I was completely overwhelmed, and actually felt a panic attack coming on. After setting aside my phone for a few minutes so I could calm down, I went back to the messages to see what my potential dates had said.

Wow, that was a lot of dick pics. Deleted. Then some very unsavory messages. A couple of guys commented on my tits, a few others talked about what they'd do to me if they got me alone, and one message was from a couple who wanted me to join them for a threesome. Nope, nope, and nope. I also passed on the guy who asked if I was submissive.

"Well, this fucking sucks." I groaned as I leaned back against my pillow and blew a strand of raven hair out of my face.

Going back to the more generic messages, I noticed that a lot of guys would just ask how I was doing or state that they liked my profile. A couple said I was very pretty. I figured it wouldn't hurt to talk to them, so I replied to those messages.

After messaging with a bunch of people over a couple hours, I formed an opinion of a few of the guys. Nick turned out to be a jerk, so I blocked him. Jerry and Sam were alright, but I didn't really find them attractive. Ken and Dave seemed really nice though, so I kept talking to them. They even made me laugh a few times.

Eventually, I decided it was time for bed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then I headed back to my room and stripped down to my panties. After I completed my skin care routine, which included rubbing moisturizer into my big boobies, I realized I had one more thing to do before going to sleep.

I dropped my panties to my feet and stepped out of the plain white cloth. The carpet was soft beneath my bare feet as I walked over to my bed and laid down on my back. Then I started to softly caress my breasts, my fingertips circled my nipples as I teased myself.

My nipples have always been really sensitive. I'd even been able to make myself cum from just playing with the little pink nubs. As I lifted my left tit, I leaned forward and slurped my own nipple into my mouth. A moan escaped my lips as my tongue teased my erect nipple and I could feel my pussy start to moisten.