All Comments on 'The Pet's New Job'

by OpusMagnum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Intrigued!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oooooo

Connect-the-dots porn, how fun!

darklacedarklacealmost 8 years ago

Perspective shifting is impolite to your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A bit jarring, but a great read

Took a bit to get used to the style, but the sex scenes were scorching. Hoping there's a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That teasing XD

Brilliant sex scenes and the shift was good. Clever and different. Ignore the haters. Update soon):)

OpusMagnumOpusMagnumalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks you guys. The second part is awaiting approval now, and I should have the last part done in the next couple of days or so. However since the IRL "Pet" knows about the series as of today, she's insisted that she help direct the third part.

And then I'm supposed to write one offs apparently. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
concept works - after a while

Yes, it took me a few repetitions before I got the pattern of interweaved tales. But it worked out quite soon and, overall, made it more interesting for me to read.

Contrast it with a more conventional chronological way of storytelling: The starting chapter with business colleagues in an office, a chat on a business trip - and no sex scenes at all - would have been soso. How many readers would have been patient enough for final chapters with raunchy entertainment? And would those that do most likely not be wondering / disappointed about the sudden switch from clean to raunchy prose? (Suppose the fans of raunchy would be first among the impatient ones dropping out)

One criticism about the closing remarks: The beggar feed back is OK but I would be surprised / disappointed if the couple in the sex scenes is not the same as the one on the business trip. Only the transition is to come in future chapters.

Well, as there are already 2 more chapters out, I will find out soon ;-)

Thanks and all the best,

Simon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous