The PGRXHalloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened to my hunk?" I asked. I was very confused. I was too blissed out to be upset at his sudden disappearance.

Suddenly I knew. I knew even before Mary spoke. "Your Hunk told me his name was Aitor and he had to return to the Seventh Dimension. He wished you a Happy Birthday. That makes no sense. He gave me this to give to you. He said it's a gemstone from the seventh dimension. Very rare, and it will fit perfectly in your ass, he said. Joanie, I think he's a little bit nuts."

"Hey Joanie, isn't Aitor the name of your mysterious brother we never see?" Samantha asked.

I was stunned. My very own brother had just given me the best fuck of my or anyone's life. And a gemstone. I put it up my ass. It felt yummy.

"Hi Joanie. I'm sorry I'm late. I had car trouble. Boy, you girls are really going for it tonight. The three of you are naked!" Tom Judge said. Clever man, to notice that, I thought to myself.

"Girls, this is my mystery man, Tom Judge. Grab your men, girls, and let's all six of us go somewhere private. What do you say? Tom, you're late. Did you bring me a birthday present?"

Tom smiled. He gave me a bejeweled gold necklace. It looked absolutely stunning over my birthday suit. I fell for him all over again. The color of the rubies matched my nipples. The emeralds matched my eyes. The rose quartz probably matched my pussy, when it was not full of my bother's cum. For now, though, the rose quartz matched my areolas.

I kissed Tom. While we kissed, his hands went all over me.

"Tom, do you like sloppy seconds?" I asked.

Tom smiled and the six of us left, the three women all naked, carrying our costumes. Hey, it's Halloween!