The Philadelphian Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess pulled her bra cups down, hungrily, not bothering to unhook it, and took her nipples into his mouth one by one, grazing them with his teeth. Rory's body spoke for itself, the arching of her back and the waves she was making with her hips against his groin, feeling like a Rory he'd never known before.

Jess kissed his way down her stomach, taking her mismatched black panties along with his hands, pushing them down, as he continued to kiss down to her inner thighs. Clearly she hadn't really planned for this, but he didn't care. Maybe she'd just been too scared to hope like he had?

"Please don't... don't do that..," Rory said, sensing where his lips were going, as her panties flew to the bed and his lips traced their way up her thigh again, feeling a little self conscious because she hadn't showered since 7 AM that morning.

Jess stared at her in confusion - he wanted nothing more than to really taste her, not minding the light musk one bit.

"Just kiss me. Fingers are good," Rory instructed simply, taking his fingers and showing him exactly what she liked, pressing down on the hood of her clit and then up and down her labia, never quite entering or touching the clit directly. Jess was a quick study, his movements, which really didn't need guidance to begin with, were deliberate, demanding and bold, making her moan as his soaking wet fingers did their job, like they'd done it a million times before.

But to Jess that just wasn't enough, and ignoring her unconvincing objections, he sank his tongue between her folds the next second. She was too far gone to push him away. She tasted sweet, if anything - his tongue doing the better part of the alphabet on her labia, the beginning or ending of each letter being at the top of her clit. Her fingers intertwined into his hair again, letting him know how much she loved what he was doing.

"I want to feel you, Jess," Rory murmured, feeling like she was missing that something. She'd wondered for so long what it'd be like, and feeling his velvety arousal against her leg for a while now, while she hadn't gotten a good look at its size yet, she craved for nothing more than to be filled by his meaty rod.

Jess reached under the side of the bed, fishing out a purple condom wrapper, his mouth and nose covered in her juices.

Rory watched expectantly, along with curiosity, as he covered his hard cock with latex. The size of it was definitely worth the wait, especially its width which even looked a little intimidating, making her swallow hard as she bit her lip.

Jess could see that, and there wasn't a sexiest sight he'd ever seen. He hovered above her, kissing her once more - a sloppy, sensual kiss.

The joining of the bodies felt celebratory, like all these years had just been foreplay to this. His thick member slipped into her moist passage, stretching her out to what she felt must've been her limit, making her for a moment think she couldn't breathe right. But as she adjusted, feeling him throb, she could think of nothing else but the need to feel him ram into her again and again.

She wrapped her legs around his body, encouraging him. Each trust made her feel more full than she'd ever felt, as she allowed her mind to forget all else. She was so sensitive she could almost feel the veins on his cock, brush against her insides.

He pounded into her with all of his strength, hitting her cervix as if that could certainly make Rory his. Rory moaned at each impact, her eyes closed in pleasure, her mouth making a soft 'o'. Her core gripped him so tightly, he struggled to hold it. But still - they moved like the waves, gathering force as the storm approached.

Her fingers grasped at his sheets as she climaxed, the moan that left her lips being the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard. As her cheeks became increasingly flushed afterwards - she looked like she was glowing. Jess pushed in a few more times, fiercely. He came along with one of the many aftershocks of her core, as she'd been pushed over the edge once again.

Pulsating, throbbing, panting - not quite believing how lucky he'd gotten, Jess collapsed onto his back next to Rory, who was also still breathing heavily.

It was a few seconds later when he noticed Rory turning to her side away from him.

Jess' initial euphoria exchanged to worry and as he heard her sob quietly, having pulled her knees up, to outright panic. This had been a finale - the question just was - a finale of what?

12