Taming Bratty Scarle

Story Info
VTuber Scarle becomes a bottom for her boyfriend.
2.1k words
4.57
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer note: Scarle Yonaguni is a female virtual YouTuber that routinely exhibits "bottom" behavior while claiming to be a "top." This is a short story based on some things we know about her, applied in a heterosexual context. Some of this is supposed to be comical, but it is a sex story and will be very explicit. The male is referred to only as MC and his characteristics are left vague.

Scarle Yonaguni was sitting in her room munching on some uncooked ramen and listening to a playlist containing emo bands and songs about fucking. She often couldn't make up her mind about whether she was sad or horny, and the two emotions sometimes overlapped. Her normal routine had become complacent. If she didn't have a college class to attend, she would only leave her room to get food and then come back to eat it at her desk. She was almost a shut-in, but was able to maintain her physical appearance for the most part.

Scarle had long dark hair, going all the way down to her ass, and crimson eyes. Her attire of stiped shirts and short plaid skirts made her look like a pick-me at an MCR concert, but she was hot nonetheless. She had a small frame and an average height of about 5'5", but possessed some very generous breasts that looked even larger in her little hands.

MC had just arrived home after a long and stressful day at work. He had been the primary breadwinner for the last couple of years, and had to work extra hard because Scarle was practically unemployable. She used to cook and clean, and was obedient to him at the very least. So while he was under a lot of pressure, he at least knew that he could relax at night. This changed when Scarle started her streaming job.

The company Scarle worked for wanted her to take on the role of a dommy mommy, and even though it wasn't her nature, she tried her best. She let this persona spill over into her real life, and stopped being as respectful towards MC. He began to resent her, and yesterday was the last day that he was willing to tolerate it. On his way home from work, he purchased some thin rope and a serrated knife to cut it with. He knew there were a few hours before this lazy and ill-mannered woman would be starting her next stream, and that would be sufficient time for him to remind her of her place.

When MC arrived at the bedroom, he found it in the same messy state that it had been in for weeks. Scarle must've thought she owned the place. Her clothes were piled on the bed and on the floor. There was a towel on the floor that was used to wipe up spilt drinks but it has never been picked up and washed. There are empty Redbull cans and Starbucks cups lying all around her computer desk. The place was filty. Scarle barely even acknowledged MC as he entered, and instead of coming to her, he went to the bed where he attached the lengths of rope to the headboard.

Scarle turned in her chair and asked MC what he was doing. He told her "these ropes now belong here, and they have more right to be here than you." She was shocked and angered by the statement and sprung up to confront him.

"What the hell does that mean" Scarle exclaimed. "Why would you say s---."

"Shut your mouth, right now" MC replied. His tone was very serious and strong, and he showed her that he meant what he said by placing one hand under her jaw and the other behind her neck. She raised her hands to pull on his arms, causing him to squeeze a bit tighter and sternly tell her "arms at your sides." She relented and looked into his eyes. They were darker than she was used to, and she started to realize that this situation was already out of her control.

Even though MC was furious, he leaned in and kissed her. His demeanor quickly changed back though. "You have been an ungrateful little bitch for weeks now. You've become so fucking disgusting and you've been ignoring your duties to me far too often. Today, we are going to fix that."

MC slid the hand that was under Scarle's jaw up to her cheek, and she opened her mouth now that she was able. Her eyes were concerned but she didn't yet know the words to say back to him. He placed his thumb on her lips and then pushed it into her mouth and rested it on her tongue.

"What do you think you're here for" MC asked. "What would you say your purpose is?"

Scarle was unable to speak clearly with the thumb in her mouth, but attempted to appease MC with a romantic but lukewarm response. "I'm here to be your girlfriend and share my love with you" or something that resembled those words came out.

"That would have been a good response a month ago" MC said. "What do you think you're here for, in this position, right now?"

"To fix that problem you mentioned" she tried to say.

"Closer" he said back. "I have kept you around for the last two years because you always pleased me. Try one more time."

"I'm here to please you" Scarle nervously muttered. She hadn't known MC to be so aggressive. Still, saying those words resonated with her, and she knew they was some honesty in them. "I'm here to please you" she said again, more confidently.

"Correct" MC said as his face contorted ever so slightly towards a grin. Then he took the hand that was behind her head, grabbed her hair, and moved her towards the bed. He pushed her face into the mattress and pulled her legs until she was lying face down. Scarle moved her arms as if to push away from the bed, and MC grabbed one wrist with the hand that was in her hair, pinning her arm behind her back.

"What are you going to do" Scarle asked, almost panicked, to which he replied "shut up" and spanked her ass hard. She let out a yelp and he again told her to shut up. Then he grabbed the hem of her skirt and yanked it up so forcefully that a tear could be heard. He reached under her skirt and pulled at her panties, bringing them down to her thighs.

"Hey" Scarle yelled, which was met by another strike to her bare ass. Then another. And another. "Stop" she said in a less convincing tone than she had before. Even though she was a bit frightened, part of her was starting to enjoy this. A tear escaped her eye and a bit of makeup went with it. "Stop please" she protested once more.

MC then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head off the bed. He whispered in her ear "stop please, what?" Before she had a chance to respond he pushed her face into the pillow and held her like that for a few seconds. Her already teary eyes and the pressure against the pillow made her eye makeup spread and he lifted her head back up. She knew what he wanted to hear and she knew she wanted to say it.

"Stop please, what" he yelled.

"Stop please, sir" she enthusiastically said back.

With that MC released her head and told her to bend her knees. She complied and he pulled her panties the rest of the way off. Then he reached between her legs and started rubbing her cunt. She let out a moan saying "that feels good."

MC then condescendingly said "I've never wondered if my toys enjoy me playing with them, and I'm not about to start now simply because this one can SOMETIMES think."

Scarle continued to whimper and moan, but didn't say a word. For some reason, the pleasure she was feeling was much stronger than usual, and she felt an orgasm coming on fast. The less control she felt, the more room there was for that heat that started between her legs and radiated out until her cheeks were flush. Her legs began to shake as she came harder than any time she could remember. She came in waves and was sopping wet by the end of it.

MC was hard as diamonds and ready to enjoy his toy. While Scarle was still shaking, he rolled her onto her back and began tying her wrists to the headboard. He left enough slack that she could rest her elbows on the bed, but no more. Then he pulled out his cock and shoved it into her mouth.

"I know you're wet, but I'm going to need a bit more lubrication" he told her. He wasn't wrong either. Scarle got a 93 on the Rice Purity Test, so you know she's incredibly tight. Scarle looked up at MC helplessly. He was holding her head and fucking her mouth. He didn't go too deep though, since making her puke would only add to the disaster she had made of their room. The light gagging made her eyes water a bit more, and now her makeup was everywhere. Then he stopped with his cock halfway in her mouth and asked "what's your purpose?"

She was obviously trying to respond "to please you" as she had before, but her mouth was too full to make it happen. The attempt was enough for MC, and he left her mouth and moved down between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock back and forth over Scarle's clit, causing her to shudder and gasp. She was so sensitive all of a sudden. He then ran it vertically up and down her slit, and this caused her to stir even more. He went on like that for a minute longer and she yelled "please just fuck me."

MC leaned forward and put a hand on her throat. "This is how you ended up in this predicament" he said. "You can't keep being a brat and pretending that you're the one in charge here."

"Please, please fuck me sir" she whimpered softly.

"You sound like a real whore right now" MC responded. "You should feel like a whore. You are a bimbo whore that I keep around for when I feel like getting my dick wet." He then leaned back and rubbed his cock on her clit again. She shook in response, but her voice was more measured than before.

"I'm your whore" Scarle pleaded. "Your whore needs you. Please, sir, please fuck your bimbo whore." With that, MC pushed into Scarle and after being teased and taunted she came immediately. It was as strong as before and her body was writhing under him. He kept pumping into her as she came and it overwhelmed her senses for a few moments. She looked like she had passed out but her hips were still rocking. Her eyes opened again and she breathed in deeply. She went straight into a second orgasm while the aftershocks from her first were still going. MC could tell that she was way too sensitive at this point but didn't give her a break. Her quivering and contracting pussy felt incredible, and this was all about putting this airhead bitch back in her place.

Eventually Scarle regained enough control of her limbs to pull her knees up and close them in front of MC. He was here to punish her with his cock, not torture her, so he finally gave her a break. Scarle was still breathing deeply and shaking a bit from the second orgasm, but otherwise looked relaxed. MC still needed to cum, so he knelt over top of her heaving chest and pointed his cock at her face. She noticed him stroking and she was still feeling like a bimbo whore so she continued to act the part. She licked his cock and began begging him for his cum. He let her have it, unloading in her mouth and on her cheeks and chin.

Then MC gently put his hand under her head and asked "now, what do you say?"

Scarle hesitated. This was all very thrilling, but felt like something that was supposed to be over now. He's still expecting more from me after he has already cum? Despite her worries, she gave in. "Th-thank you" came out.

He smiled and said "that's a good girl" then stood up, leaving Scarle bound and thoroughly used. "I'll be back in a few minutes. We have time for one more before your stream."