The Philosophy Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Propped herself up on her arms again and laughed, "Well, I should hope so! I should, probably, go so I can see my parents off in the morning. I love you, Jake!"

"I love you too, Anna!"

And with that she left my bedroom.

The next morning, I awoke, got up, made coffee and awaited the arrival of Anna. As I drank my coffee Anna popped in through the front door and joined me at the breakfast bar. "Well, they're gone and on their way to Nadya's. Did you know she has two kids now?"

"Yeah, your Dad has told me about each of his grandchildren as they were born. He's a very happy and proud grandparent!"

"Yes he is." Anna replied.

"Tell you what, why don't you pack a bag with some clothes and bring them over and then we can go grocery shopping in order to stock the larder for our week." Anna left my house and was back in under 3 minutes. "Wow, that was fast!"

Anna laughed and said, "I packed this last night before I came over for your goodnight kiss! Should we make a grocery list or do you just wing it?"

'I used to wing it because I always got the same things all of the time. But, now I think a list would be good since I'm shopping for two now!"

We threw a list together and then headed off to the supermarket. Shopping was always a chore in the past but I was having a lot of fun with Anna. We loaded up our cart, checked out and headed for home. On the way Anna asked if we could stop an 'international store' for some additional items. She directed me to the place she had in mind and we went in. The store was a wonderland of different items. There were canned goods without a lick of English on their label and a lot with Cyrillic letters only. This particular store catered, primarily, to Ukrainian and Russian families. Anna grabbed several items as we strolled through the shop. She told me what they were and how they were used in some dishes.

"I'm going to introduce you to a whole new world of culinary experiences, Jacob!" Anna said with a smile.

"I look forward to it. My dining routine has become rather dull; it could use some shaking up!"

When we got back to the house I put the groceries away while Anna put her clothes away. When we were both done, we made and ate some lunch. While we ate, we had a spirited discussion about Spinoza, a favorite stomping ground for us. We frequently took opposite sides regarding various philosophers and argued for hours about their merits or shortcomings depending which side we decided to pursue. We always had great fun doing this especially since we swapped which sides we were defending with each discussion.

When we had finished eating we cleaned up our dishes but kept having our Spinoza debate. I told Anna that I had some yardwork I wanted to finish. We went into the backyard and began working on the vegetable patch I always kept. As I began to work Anna asked, "Can I help you now or are you going to tell me to sit and talk to you like you used to?"

I smiled at her and replied, "Yeah, I guess you can help. Why don't you begin to clear out those weeds from between the rows of beans."

Anna smiled brightly and began picking the small weeds from around the bean plants. We chattered back and forth while we worked and before too long we had finished. I scratched my head and said, "Wow! If I had known that weeding would have gone this fast when you were a kid I would have let you help me." We continued with the yardwork while discussing Nietzsche for a while. It was getting late so I decided we had done enough for the day. I told Anna that I was going to take a shower. A smile brightened Anna's face as she said, "Ooh, I'll join you!"

The master bathroom had a walk-in shower with room for two people. It was in a corner of the room so one of the walls and the door was glass. It always took some time for the water to get hot so I turned the water on then returned to the bedroom to strip. Anna was already naked by the time I returned to the bedroom and I couldn't help but stare at her loveliness. As I stared my penis began to awake from its slumber and by the time I had stripped I had an erection.

"Like what you see?" asked Anna.

"I do, obviously!"

"Well let's get cleaned up so we can get dirty again!"

With that Anna headed into the bathroom with me close behind. We stepped into the steamy shower and under the water. The hot water felt good but Anna's warm body against mine felt even better. We hugged, kissed and scrubbed one another while we showered. After we dried off, Anna drug me towards the bed by my penis. She then climbed onto the bed, laid down in the middle and spread her legs wide, inviting me between them. I kissed up her leg working my way up to her swollen and wet vagina. When I reached my destination, I teased her by applying the gentlest of kisses on and around her sex. Anna tried to force my head down but I brushed her hands away and continued my teasing. I finally relented and gave her a swiping lick from her anus to her clitoris which caused Anna to moan loudly.

I began focusing on Anna's clit trying to give her a quick orgasm before moving up her body to fuck her. She was so wet I dipped my tongue into her hole periodically while sucking on her little nub. After a while, Anna began thrashing around and pushed my head down onto her mound forcing me on her clit. She came hard as I lowered my mouth to suck up her ejaculate. When her climaxed ebbed, I crawled up her body to kiss her and to release her juices into her mouth.

Anna said as we broke our kiss, "I need you in me now!"

I positioned my cock at her opening and slowly pushed into her sopping wet pussy. I couldn't believe, yet again, how wonderful she felt as I sank deeper into her vagina. When I had my entire length embedded into Anna, I paused for several moments savoring the sensations. After a minute or so I pulled back to begin to slowly piston into her. Anna moaned as I slowly fucked her pussy. She pulled my face down to her to kiss me passionately as I continued to hump into her. As my lust got the better of me I began to increase my tempo and began to feel my orgasm welling up.

By now I was fucking Anna with everything I had. I was moments from blowing my load when Anna cried out in ecstasy squirting and soaking my balls. This pushed me over the edge as my semen burst forth from my buried cock and coated her womb. I collapsed on top of her gasping for air. I could feel Anna's pussy squeeze and release my slowly shrinking penis. I, finally, rolled off Anna as I regained my breath. She rolled over and kissed my cheek as she smiled at me. I still couldn't get over how beautiful this woman was and was still in shock knowing that this beauty loved me.

I turned over onto my side so I could stare into her eyes and said, "That was a fine reward for doing yardwork! Despite your misconceptions about Schopenhauer, I just might keep you around for a while based on your gardening skills."

Anna shrieked, punched my arm and replied, "Misconceptions? Gardening skills? I think you are becoming senile, old man! You just want to keep me around because I'm the best fuck you have ever had! Besides, everyone knows Schopenhauer was a hack! Kant would have run circles around him if they had been contemporaries!"

I laughed and said, "Kant! You just can't get passed the non-existence of god, can you? Theism just weighs you down! That's why your lovemaking is merely excellent and not fabulous!"

"Not fabulous, eh? You had better gird your loins, geezer! I'm going to get a drink of water and when I come back you are going to wish you had kept your mouth shut and rue the day you developed testicles!"

With that, Anna went into the bathroom trying to hide her smile. I could hear the sink run off and on and then after 10 or so minutes Anna emerged from the bathroom. She had a look of steely determination on her face, but a stifled smile would sneak in every now and again. "On your back Gramps," she said! "Be prepared to meet your maker!"

I rolled onto my back as Anna crawled up between my legs. She took my flaccid cock into her mouth and began to suck and swirl her tongue around. As she sucked, she caressed my balls lightly tickling them with her finger tips. Her oral work was a masterpiece as my penis began to rise to the occasion. As my cock grew she just took me deeper and deeper as her nose would bump against my pubic hair. Massive amounts of her saliva were dripping down my erection each time she raised her head.

When Anna had decided I was hard enough, she stood and then began to squat above my penis. As she lowered herself she grabbed my turgid rod and placed it not at her pussy, but at her anus. Apparently she had pre-lubed herself while in the bathroom. She lowered herself very quickly taking me all of the way down in one, quick motion! She sat for a moment and ground herself against me and then began rising up. As she rose, she tightened her anal muscles and squeezed. When she barely had the tip of my cock still in her she dropped down like a stone, impaling herself once again! Anna did this over and over. If I hadn't just come 15 minutes earlier I wouldn't have lasted 20 seconds. Then, to top things off, she managed while squatting on me, to make a complete rotation with me balls deep in her ass while squeezing me! All I could muster was a weak, 'Oh fuck!'

Anna looked down at me, smiled and cried out, "I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THAT GOD IS GREAT!"

I laughed and said, "You win."

"THAT DIDN'T SOUND LIKE 'GOD IS GREAT' TO ME! SAY IT OR I SHALL BE FORCED TO TWIST YOUR COCK OFF YOUR BODY!"

"Okay, okay! God is great! Allah akhbar! Jainkoa handia! Dieu est grand! Dievas yra didis!"

Anna laughed and yelled, "NOW CUM IN MY ASS, YOU NOUVEAU DEIST!"

She was still squeezing me with every upstroke and it was taking its toll. I could feel the orgasm of my life rumbling in my loins and within a few seconds I cried out as my balls felt like they were going to explode. My cock pulsed for nearly 30 seconds, feeling like I had pumped a gallon of jizm into Anna's colon. When Anna had felt my pulses stop, she crawled up my body, squatted over my face lowering her pussy to my mouth and cried out, "NOW MAKE ME CUM!"

I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and began running my tongue all over that little bundle of nerves. She cried out "Oh fuck" over and over as I worked her into a frenzy. I could feel gobs of my spunk dripping from her asshole down on my throat and chest. Just as she was going to climax she raised up a bit and shot her girl cum all over my face and hair! Finally sated, Anna sat on my chest and scooted down my body until she could kiss me. We kissed passionately for quite a while until Anna rolled off of me onto her back next to me.

"What was that third language you uttered," she asked?

I chuckled and said, "Basque. Don't tell me that you can't speak Basque?"

"Nope. It has never come up until now. Where did you learn it?"

"I grew up in Nevada. Lots of Basques there. My best friend in junior high was Basque and he taught me what he knew. It's a kind of like Navaho in that they used it during World War II as a code language because it's indecipherable if you don't know the language."

"Hmmm," Anna remarked. "You learn something old every day. By the way, I messed up. I should have had you screaming 'women are great'...god is nothing!"

This cracked me up and had me hooting loudly. Anna joined me as we laughed for a good long while. After I had stopped laughing I asked Anna, "When did you join the CIA?" She looked at me with a puzzled face until I said, "You water boarded me when you climaxed!"

"Liked that, did you? Are you going to tell me all of your secrets now?"

I whispered into Anna's ear saying, "Yeah, I tell you my secret...I love you Anna!"

Anna rolled on top of me and kissed with all of the passion in her. After a couple of minutes, she said, "I love you too, Jacob!" We hugged each other for a while until Anna said, "We need a shower. I'm beginning to stick to you! By the way, we need to shave your pubic hairs because they were tickling my nose!"

Time was flying by and before we knew it our week was over. Anna moved her things back to her parents' house and then her parents returned from the visit with Nadya. Anna and I sat together to decide what we wanted to do. I knew I wanted to live with Anna. My life was full of joy with her in my life and not just because of the sex. I loved our banter about different Philosophers and our mini-debates. I loved conversing during meals instead of watching TV. I loved the look of love Anna had for me in her eyes. I was smitten and I told her I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. This news caused Anna to burst out in tears and to hug me very tightly.

"I think we should both go to my parent's house and tell them that we want to be together," Anna said.

I replied, "I think we should go over together and tell them that we're going to get married!"

Anna looked at me with shock in her eyes. 'I'm sorry. Say that again."

"I said, we should go over there and tell them we are going to get married. What's the matter, are you deaf?"

I was virtually tackled as Anna crushed me with another hug as she was crying with joy. When she had calmed down, she held me at arm's length and said, "That was, kind of, an unorthodox proposal, don't you think?"

I said, "Nah, it was a very traditional Basque version of a marriage proposal. Didn't you like it?"

She smiled at me and said, "In that case it was a wonderful proposal and I accept."

We kissed each other until I said, "Let's go next door and get this over with. Your Dad is going to love having a son I law as old as he is!"

We both laughed as we entered Anna's house. She called out in Ukrainian for her parents to come into the front room. By this time her parents had become pretty conversant in English, so when they entered the room Anna asked them to sit down as she had something to tell them. "Mom, Dad, I have some news. I'm in love with Jacob."

Before Anna could finish her Dad said, "We know. You have love him for long time, am I right?"

Anna looked stunned and said, "Yes, how did you know that?"

Anna's mother said, "Anna dear, we could see it in your eyes. Every time you went to talk. Before and after every volleyball game. You have love him since you were little girl. And he love you too for long time. Am I right?" She was looking at me.

I searched my feelings and had to admit she was correct. I nodded.

Anna's parents smiled at us and then her father asked, "Do you wish to get marry now?"

Anna nodded and said, "Yes, we want to get married."

Anna's parents stood up, pulled their daughter to her feet and each hugged her with all of the love a parent could muster. Her parents then pulled me up and each of them hugged me as well. When they had finished, Anna came to me and hugged me. As her mother watched us she said, "They will have such smart babies!" Anna blushed and then laughed.

Anna and I were married a month later. I relented and had the wedding in an orthodox church to please Anna's family. She moved in with me when we had married, though we spent many nights together before the blessed event. Anna went to work at the University where I had worked. When I showed up at University gatherings there was confusion as to why I was there with their prized professor. When Anna let them know I was her husband, there were many polite smiles. Over the years Anna's work in the department caused it to become one of the foremost Philosophy schools in the country.

We did, eventually, have two very smart children as Anna's mother had predicted. Our oldest, a girl, we named Aneta, after Anna's mother. Our second, a boy, we named Leonid, after Anna's father. Anna's parents were doting grandparents and we all developed a loving relationship. Within a couple of years my Ukrainian language skills improved to the point that we used it half and half with English.

There was no happier man than I.