The Phoenix Ch. 01: A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off your butts and follow me!" she said and waved them towards her.

Her sassy attitude brought a few laughs from some of the guys as they all stood up and followed her. She led them through a long hallway until they arrived in what was obviously a studio; it was brightly lit up with cameras hovering in the air. The cameramen remotely controlled the cameras as other staff fine tuned the lighting and the set. Everybody seemed to be in quite a hurry. Ricky caught a glimpse of what he knew must've been armed security guards standing with crossed arms in the back of the room.

"Stand right here, on a horizontal line!" the tall black-haired woman called out loudly as she drew an invisible line in the air with her arm.

Ricky and the other male contestants did as they were told and lined themselves up in front of a large red curtain. Ricky had a feeling he knew what was behind the curtain and felt his cock twitch. It was a show tradition that the male and female contestants were lined up on opposite sides of a thick piece of glass. The show host then assigned each female a male sex partner who they would try to win the competition with, there would be one male and one female winner. The female contestants were allowed to veto one choice if they felt like they didn't like the guy. This was seen as a grave insult and the show host would make a big deal out of it, but it didn't really affect anything, she was assigned another guy and it would all continue as if nothing happened.

Ricky looked around to see if he could spot the show host and just as he had given up doing so a familiar face appeared through a door in the back.

"WE'RE LIVE IN A FEW MINUTES BOYS!! ARE YOU READY??" the man shouted and everyone turned around to look at him.

It was the same host as the last four years, he went by the stage name of 'Funky' and was a tall, slimy looking red-haired guy with large white teeth. He was supposed to be funny but Ricky had always just been annoyed by him. This time he wore a long, black unbuttoned suit with a tie but no shirt underneath and unmatching green shorts, a poor stylistic choice, by design as usual.

A couple of contestants cheered in response to his callout but most remained quiet.

"READY TO FUCK??" he yelled and made lewd humping motions in the air.

A couple of guys hooted in response and some chuckled but the reception was again mostly silence.

He smiled self admiringly and rubbed his hands, "Special season this year...or so I've heard." he said and made a secretive face.

Many contestants began to whisper amongst each other.

"What's different this year?" the brown-haired stocky guy asked waringly.

"What's not different is a more prudent question." Funky said teasingly as he walked around them and took his place in front of the cameras, "Every season's a bit different you know." he added and smiled smugly.

"Can you tell us what the seasons' called at least?" a tall blonde guy asked.

"Ooh I certainly could." he said and laughed, "But that would totally spoil the surprise! I guess you'll just have to wait another...four minutes to find out." he said and looked up at the monitor.

After that response the contestants gave up on finding out anything more from Funky and just waited. A minute later the tall black-haired lady got up in front of them and delivered what little they received in form of instructions.

"You're going to hear a countdown from ten to zero and after I say zero we will be live." she said authoritatively, "When we're live I don't want to see you move a muscle unless told to, nor do I want you to say anything unless spoken to by Funky. Understood?"

A loud 'Yes!' echoed throughout the studio as the contestants spoke in unison.

She looked pleased by their clear response and smirked a little before she spoke again, "Furthermore you're not supposed to look directly into the camera, you are to look in front of you but if that's where the camera is you look slightly above it. Okay?"

They responded with another loud 'Yes!'

"I trust that you know what's behind that curtain?" she said with an almost playful voice.

The response was a lot more muddled this time, some said 'yes' just like before, some chuckled and some didn't say anything at all.

"Well there's been some 'slight' changes from previous seasons." she said with a downright toying look on her face, "For starters -- this time you'll all be handcuffed!" she announced gleefully and snapped her fingers.

Ricky barely had time to digest the news before he felt someone behind him grab ahold of his wrists. His first instinct was to struggle but he quickly realized the futility in doing so and let the person behind him place his hands behind his back and handcuff him; the cold steel against his bare skin made him shiver.

Some of the other guys were less cooperative with getting handcuffed however and the black-haired lady admonished them, "Do I have to remind anyone in here that not cooperating equals losing the competition?" she asked venomously.

Everyone suddenly grew very quiet and stopped resisting.

"Good." she said and looked satisfied, "And remember what I said about not looking into the camera." she added as she walked to her seat behind them.

Shortly afterwards a curtain behind them was pulled, Ricky figured it was to cover the behind the scenes crew from the camera as they were now left with only the host and hovering cameras in sight. Everybody stared at the curtain in front of them as they waited.

When the countdown from ten started Ricky's stomach revolted on him, in a few seconds he would be seen naked and handcuffed in front of millions of viewers and that reality hit him like a punch to the gut. He forced his mind to focus on the prize he was doing this for and felt his stomach relax just as he heard the countdown hit zero.

"Welcome everybody to a brand new season of Sexpedition!" Funky announced gregariously.

"This season we have sixteen brave young boys looking to win the favour of our benevolent ruler and they are right here behind me!" he said and made a quick arm gesture towards them, the camera spun around and filmed them for the first time.

Ricky tried his best to avoid looking straight into the camera, he all of sudden found himself wondering if his parents were watching, he prayed they weren't.

"'Are they handcuffed?' you might've asked yourself and yes, yes they are handcuffed." Funky said and smiled stupidly.

"In this exciting brand new season we are spicing things up! Just like last season there will be sixteen male contestant and sixteen female contestants who will try to win the ultimate prize in pairs, but unlike previous seasons we will have a team leader in each couple. Welcome to Sexpedition...'BOY VS MILF!'" he yelled as the curtain in front of them was pulled aside.

Ricky's jaw dropped as he saw the sixteen women on the other side of the glass, they were all dressed up in dominatrix gear and each of them held a whip in their hand. He swallowed hard as it dawned on him exactly what this season was going to be about.

The women on the other side were smiling broadly, Ricky looked to his male co-contestants and saw no smiles on any of their faces.

"Sixteen professional dominatrixes ranging in ages from mid thirties to mid forties will select an eighteen year old boy as their partner. Each week they will be asked to perform a female domination themed live sex show for our benevolent ruler...and all of you at home of course." 'Funky' said and winked at the camera.

"Our most excellent ruler will then rank the performances of each team from best to worst and points will be awarded based on placement. After sixteen weeks the boy and the milf with the most points will win the competition and collect the most coveted prize in the world, the elixir of youth!" Funky said and opened his eyes ridiculously wide.

Ricky felt his spirits return to him as he was reminded by the prize, something similar must've happened in the other guys minds as the energy in the room suddenly changed.

"An additional benefit to placing higher on the weekly show is availability to more food. Partners will be living together in small apartments where they will be filmed 24/7 and will only be allowed to eat what's in their personal fridge. The fridge will be restocked each week with an amount determined by how well they did last week."

This was nothing new to Ricky as they've had that very same set up several seasons now.

"The winner gets a fridge stock full with all kinds of deliciousness while the loser gets nothing at all." Funky said and made a sad puppy face, "I sure wouldn't want to go a whole week without food." he said and rubbed his stomach.

"But luckily I won't have to!" he then exclaimed gleefully.

Ricky felt a sudden urge to punch Funky in the face and judging by the look of some of the other guys faces he wasn't the only one who wanted to do so.

"In this season we will also introduce a brand new feature, the milf who wins the weekly show will have the opportunity to trade away her boy for another. If she no longer wants him that is." he said and opened his mouth wide, displaying fake shock.

This was something new, Ricky didn't know how this would change the game but he remembered that one of his co-competitors had heard a rumour of this very thing.

"Well, you've heard about the prize but what about the punishment?" Funky asked and rubbed his hands together with an evil look on his face, "As you know, in life there are winners and there are losers. Winners get to enjoy the spoils of their victory and losers get to suffer for their failure! So what are we going to do to our losers this season?" he asked and flicked his eyebrows up and down dangerously.

Ricky's stomach turned again, this was the big reveal he had feared.

"Last season we gave them permanent facial branding, the season before that the contestants lost their right hand and this season...since we're stepping things up." Funky said and smiled creepily, "They will lose what they really can't afford to lose!" he said with a mad look in his eyes.

Ricky felt the knot tighten in his stomach, 'Surely they wouldn't...' he thought as his mind raced.

"Their greatest source of enjoyment of course, THEIR COCKS AND CLITORISES!!!" Funky yelled overjoyed as his eyes darted madly between the male and female contestants.

For a split second Ricky felt relieved as his racing mind had thought they'd take the losers lives. After the initial reaction of relief however it quickly sunk in just how terrible the punishment was. His cock started aching as he imagined it being cut off and he started shaking uncontrollably. He looked over to the other guys and he noticed that many of them were shaking as well and they all wore the same expression of horror on their faces. Seeing that he was not the only one who was afraid made it easier to deal with the fear and Ricky felt his shaking subceed to a point where he could control it.

It was possible to surgically attach a penis where a severed one had been removed but it was one of the most costly surgeries. Even with a well paying job it would take many years to earn enough money to afford it and Ricky almost certainly wouldn't be getting a cock as big and beautiful as the one he had. Penises were collected from deceased penis donors and kept in preservative liquid until it was time to attach them to a living person. These donors were not discriminated on based on size, which meant that if he lost he'd likely have to go cockless for years before paying a ton of money to receive an average sized penis. A cruel punishment that would be the fate for fifteen of them. Ricky hadn't thought he could get any more motivated to win the competition but he just did; now his precious eleven incher was at stake as well.

He glanced over at the women on the other side of the glass and knew they must've been able to hear what Funky had just said as their faces quickly changed from happy to frightened. He figured they weren't too keen on losing their clits either.

"And now that you're all aware of this season's layup, how about we meet the lineup?" Funky said slickly.

Ricky swallowed hard as he knew what was coming next. Funky was going to stick his microphone in each of their faces and ask them some stupid or insulting questions. It would be the first time viewers at home would learn who they were. He hadn't told any of his friends that he'd be on the show but given how popular it was amongst young men they would all no doubt found out and see this. He tried to avoid visualizing their reaction but he had nothing else to distract himself with so he couldn't. He waited with an ever increasing pulse as Funky talked to the other contestants one by one and slowly made his way closer and closer to him. When he finally made it to him Ricky's gut told him to run away but he knew he couldn't so he forced himself to remain still.

"So what's your name young man?" Funky asked and pressed the microphone close to Ricky's lips.

"R-Ricky." he said with a stutter and cleared his throat.

"Ricky what? Ricky Morningwood? Ricky Longcock? I can see that you're packing quite a big one down there." he said and pointed at Ricky's cock.

"Sorry, Ricky Stratton." he clarified.

"Ooh, 'sorry'? Here that girls? This one's going to be easy to push around." he said and slapped Ricky's butt, "If you want an easy one to work with my advice is take this one." Funky said and made a playful face to the camera.

Ricky felt his face getting redder by the second, both from anger and embarrassment; he really hoped his parents weren't watching this.

"So do you have any hobbies? Other than jerking off, that doesn't count." Funky said as he brought the microphone back to Ricky's lips.

"Uh...I like playing virtual reality games." Ricky said, unable to come up with anything better to say on the spot.

"Well you won't get to do that here kid, the only games we play in here are sex games!" Funky said and made a lewd face to the camera.

To Ricky's relief 'Funky' decided that was enough and moved on to torment the next contestant in the line. When he had interviewed all sixteen male contestants he turned to face the camera again.

"And that was all the male contestants, but what about the females? Don't you want to meet them too?" he asked rhetorically, "Of course you do! Let's go see them!" he exclaimed excitedly as he opened a door right next to him and ran through it with the camera following close behind.

Just as Funky had left the room the show runners in the back turned on the audio of his microphone so everyone could hear what he was saying. Ricky watched him interview the female contestants on the other side of the glass as he vaguely listened to what was being said. His mind was mostly busy trying to process what had just happened but he did notice that the women were far less nervous than the guys had been. It was not that difficult to understand why, not only were they experienced sexworkers, being dominatrixes and all, but they were also going to be in charge of what happened, or at least partly. Their potential punishment also felt lesser, at least to him.

The more he thought about his situation the worse he felt, he wouldn't get to decide who was going to be his partner, he could at any point be traded and he was going to be dominated on camera in front of millions of people. But there was no going back now, not when the cost of losing was his wiener. He prayed he would at least get a friendly sex partner.

When Funky was done interviewing the women, which he did far less insultingly, the women pulled lots to see who got the first pick. Unlike previous seasons the women would be allowed to choose whoever they wanted instead of just being able to veto the host's choice, unless they drew towards the end where their options would be limited.

A tall, tanned and busty dark-haired woman in her early forties drew first lot, she was good looking for her age but looked strict, Ricky hoped she wouldn't pick him.

"I'm gonna take...that guy!" she said and pointed what looked like right at Ricky. His stomach turned.

"The brown-haired one or the blonde?" Funky asked as he squinted to see who she pointed at.

"The blonde with the cute nose." she said and smirked slightly.

Ricky felt himself relax; she had picked the guy right next to him.

"Alright so you like small noses! Interesting choice." Funky said as he stroked his chin wonderingly.

"Next one!" he called out.

A short thin blonde in her mid thirties with tattoos all over her arms stepped closer to the glass to get a better view of the guys, she looked very self assured.

"What kind of a boy are you looking for?" Funky asked playfully as he joined her near the glass.

"I want someone who's big and strong, someone who can take it!" she said as she eyed them closely, "I think...yeah, I'll take that guy!" she said and pointed at the buff brown-haired guy who had talked a lot in the back.

"Tiny female likes big male, I'm shocked!" Funky said ironically as he turned around to see who was next.

It was a short and curvy dark-haired woman in her late thirties with a massive behind.

"And who do you want?" Funky asked as he ogled her booty comedically.

She giggled at his ogling, "I'm up here Funky!" she said playfully and pointed at her own face.

"Oh, and here I was thinking you were down there!" Funky mused as he now stared at her breasts instead.

"No, up here silly!" she said and pulled his chin upwards until he was looking at her face.

"Ah, yes, there you are, my bad sweetheart." he said and flashed her a confident smile, "So what are you in the market for? Big? Small? Sexy? Cute?"

"Well, I like skinny guys but I don't want them to be so skinny they can't take anything." she said playfully and twirled her hair.

"Who do you think can take it then?"

"I don't know maybe..." she said as she traced a stretched out finger along the line of guys. Ricky made sure to avoid eye contact with her; he did not want to encourage her to pick him. 'Anyone who likes Funky that much can't be a good person.' he reasoned.

"Him!" she said and pointed at a thin red-haired guy with some muscle definition.

"Ooh so you like red haired guys? Maybe this is the season I should've been in then." Funky said and flashed his left eyebrow up and down comedically.

"I would not have minded that at all baby." the curvy black haired woman said and gave him a pat on his skinny behind as she passed him by.

Funky pulled mockingly on his own tie as if to indicate he was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Who is lucky number four then?" he asked after being done with his bit.

"I am!" said a tall, pale and mean looking brunette in her mid thirties with massive breast implants.

"Do you have anyone special in mind?" Funky asked as he stared at her tits.

"I have." the woman said as she ignored Funky's ogling, "My first pick is still available so I'll take him." she said shortly and pointed at a short and fit blonde guy.

The guy smiled brightly in response so Ricky figured he wanted her to choose him. Ricky looked around to see who of those that were left that he wanted to be picked by. They were all good looking in their own way so he was more occupied with their personality than their appearance, he really didn't want a cruel or uncaring partner but it was difficult to tell from their appearance alone.

"Number five! Do we have a number five?" Funky called out.

A mature curvy blonde woman in her mid forties stepped forward, she had a kinky look in her eyes, almost to the point of being predatory and Ricky avoided looking at her as she made her selection.

"Who of these young boys would you like ma'm?"

"Well, they all look rather juicy but let's go with...him!" she said and pointed to the guy right to his left, Ricky sighed of relief as he for a moment thought she was going to pick him.