The Phone

Story Info
A phone led to a cheating wife and the results.
14.2k words
3.62
32.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

I I'm not very good with the written word, Dyslexia, is what they call it today, you can tell it was a VERY CLEVER man that named it that, it takes a long time looking up how to even spell it.

So my excuse to writing a crap story is as above, if spelling and

grammar is your thing, maybe move onto something else.

The Phone.

Those bloody phones, why do we all have them?

I'm Dave, married to Helen, we have been together for 15 years with only 1 years courtship before marriage, we are a loving couple, still have plenty of time for each other, sex is going strong even after so many years, we just clicked from the first time we met, both enjoying the same things, both with the same outlook on life, the only thing we don't have are kids, it came as a really nasty shock when we discovered that Helen couldn't conceive, truth be told it is the only thing that has hurt us, we both had a hard time getting over that news, but somehow we did, it's far behind us now.

We both work, have a comfortable lifestyle, I'm an electrician Helen is an office worker, call it what you want but when it comes down to it she just pushes papers around.

Wednesday night Helen went up early to bed, I sat watching the TV, nothing really taking my mind off tomorrow's work.

"Dave you need to come upstairs and take care of this now".

Helen called down.

Bugger, what's she found wrong now, I thought.

I turned the TV off, climbing up the stairs I'm thinking if it's not a water leak it could wait until I get round to it.

I walked into our bedroom asking what was the problem?

Helen was standing at the bottom of our bed, she had dressed up as I called it as a sex doll, tight corset, stockings, heels, collar and cuffs, and to me the crowning glory bright red lipstick.

She only does this as a treat for me, she says it's that I only fuck her when she's dressed like this, oh yeah I keep telling her if she dressed like this more often I'd make love to her in it as I normally would but it just gets my motor running as I don't get it enough.

"Fuck Slut, you are so getting it tonight, tell me how much whatever you want is later", I told her.

I'll not go into all the details but I hope that we rocked both of our boats, 2 hours hard play, I don't know how many times I got her off but I came 3 times, not bad for a midweek unexpected playtime, once in her pussy, once in her mouth and a finish over face, It must be going to cost me more than normal for her to do that for me.

It was her idea for that last one, she stroked me over her face until I shot off.

"I just wanted to show you how much I love you, she told me after I asked what I had done to deserve tonight.

We haven't been playing so much lately have we?" Helen said.

We cuddled and kissed until we cleaned up and went to sleep.

I woke about 3.30, needed to go get some anti acids mixture. As I went through the lounge to the kitchen I saw her phone on the side, she keeps forgetting to put it on charge so I just picked it up and as I went to plug it in the screen woke with a message window open.

" Wear something sexy".

What the fuck? I opened up the full string, it's from Pete, friend of ours, along with his wife Sally.

I scrolled back a bit, let's see what this is about, as I read through it I gathered that Pete, our mate, is chatting up my wife and they are going to pop off for the weekend of fun and sex, looks like he has been working on Helen for about three months, she laughed it off at first but she has been worn down and now looks as if she's as up for it as much as Pete is.

So that's what last night's sex was about, guilty conscience and she hasn't done anything yet, or has she?

As you can imagine, my mind has gone into overdrive, all and every option is running in and out of it.

Has she?

Course she hasn't!

Why not?

I'm coming back to reality, I need time to think, time to plan, so put the phone on charge, go to the downstairs bathroom and throw up, it came home to me that this could, would be the end of US.

I never felt so bad in my life, never so depressed before.

I don't know how I got through breakfast, I went to work.

ha ha ha, work? How could I work, my mind was going into madness.

I was sent home by the supervisor, he said I could have killed somebody, how right he was.

Pete would never knew how close he came.

I sat at home trying to figure out how to stop Helen from becoming what I considered a whore, how do I give her the chance to back out of this mess.

"What are you doing home at this time of day?" Said Helen as she found me on the couch.

"I don't think I'm well", as I looked up at her and bolted to the bathroom and threw up again.

I wasn't acting I was sicker than I had been for years.

She helped me to bed, sat with me, held my hand soothed my brow, did everything that a loving wife could, how could she do that and be planning to do what she was?

Friday came very slowly for me, but I'd had a dream, well that's what I was going to tell Helen.

Before Helen had come home I had had a look around her wardrobe, found her " going away for a dirty dinner date bag." Found new sexy underwear a new dress that must look fantastic on her, but it was not for me was it, that's what really made me throw up just a couple of minutes later.

As we sat down for breakfast, I said to Helen.

" I had a really odd dream last night."

"Oh, what happened?"

I began to weave my tale.

"Well I came home, it was so clear, it was just here, everything was so real, you came in, we made dinner, sat and watched a movie, and as we cuddled you told me that you were going to go out, for a couple of days, it was all going to be fine, nothing would change when you got back, I asked what you were going to do, who were you going with?

You told me not to worry it would only be for some sex, no loving involved, just sex.

You just felt that you deserved to have a weekend away with someone else.

Who wasn't important.

Silly as this is I continued to tell Helen.

I begged you not to, told you how much I loved you but if you went off, that would mean that the WE as we know it would be over, the loving relationship that we have would end, it would have to wouldn't it?

I asked looking into her eyes.

Helen had gone a might white.

I kept on taking about this dream as if it was so real to me.

You wouldn't give up this chance as you put it, so Saturday morning you packed a bag with everything for a dirty day and night, new sexy underwear, new sexy dress, everything to make yourself beautiful for another man, everything that should have been just for me.

Helen tried to butt in but I carried on with my task.

When you got back Sunday afternoon I met you at the door, took you to the basement, this is where it got a bit different from reality, it had been set up as a bedroom, and the shower had been improved, I sat you on the bed, of course you were not happy that I held your hand so tightly, I pushed you onto your back, put a collar around your neck, locked it to a chain, then calmly asked how your time had been.

You had trouble breathing, but as I talked calmly and it looked like I had stopped being nasty, as you felt that collar and chain you started to feel just a tad safer, you started to say that everything was fine, everything was back to normal, should we go out for dinner tonight?

This is where it gets bad Helen, really bad, I only hope I never have a dream like this again.

I told you that from now on you wouldn't be going out for dinner, it would be order in for you from now on.

Sex will be provided for you as I saw fit.

You went out for strange cock and now I was going to provide you with as much strange cock as I was comfortable watching you take.

Helen was ghostly white, had trouble swallowing so I put a glass of water in front of her, but she didn't touch it.

In my dream, I made a phone call, told whoever was on the other end to come now.....

About 30 minutes!....

Great....

I looked at you, my darling wife, partner for life, love of my life, and told you to strip, which you of course didn't want to do, but as you had a locked collar on couldn't get away, I gave you the choice to strip or I'd strip you myself.

You tried to object but I didn't care about what you wanted, did I.

I ripped your clothes off after a struggle, I left you alone on the bed, but when I came back just a little while later 2 men followed me.

We talked together as if you weren't there.

Who'd go first, what did they want to do with you?

Money changed hands, and I sat on a chair and I watched the love of my life being broken, I watched as they had you, had you hard and rough, yes you put up a fight for a while, but you were no match for 2 horny men, I had to watch you being broken and defiled, you tried to bite a cock but a punch to your head and a threat of taking your teeth out stopped that, so after an hour you lay back and let it happen, BUT that wasn't enough for them, they wanted you to take part in it, they wanted you to be a participant, enjoy it, well make out that you were enjoying whatever it was that was happening.

I had real tears running down my face as I made this all up for Helen, so did she.

Do you think I could be like that?"

" No Dave you could never be like that."

"Well I know that we would never have to find out about how far I'd go in making my displeasure known don't we Helen!

Silly as this dream is it's given me an idea about making that shower better in the basement, maybe putting a couch or a big bed in while we are at it, we could make it into a sex playroom?

Big TV, What do you think?"

It was great seeing her face, she didn't know how to reply.

She knew that I knew.

Saturday night we went out.

Helen dressed up in all new clothes, sexy underwear dress that was stunning.

I had another night to remember when we got home, for the first time she took the whole of my cock into her mouth, right to the root.

Something that is going to be in the usual activity's from now on. Yes I FUCKED her, but I loved her more than she would ever know, and I hope that she never has those thoughts again.

Pete?

Well I went round Sunday afternoon, had Sally come into the room and explained just what I had found, I then beat Pete long and hard, I do wonder what he told people about his face, Sally is still a friend, coming round now and again, but we, note the we, don't see or hear from him anymore.

I'm not sure how good a friendship Helen and Sally have now.

When I redid the basement I put a bed that lifted up out of the way with a big ring in the wall next to it, made a thing about it to Helen, we use it in our sex play, I'd have had a collar made that I fix around her neck and we pretend to laugh about it, but I know that she knows that if I find her even thinking about the same thoughts it would mean that life as it is would not continue.

At the time I put some cctv in there, didn't tell anyone about it and certainly not Helen. I checked it now and again, I was surprised when just reviewing if anything was on it that I found that Sally had been round and Helen had taken her down to the basement.

She hadn't told me about her calling round, I usually fast forward through most clips but ran this in real time, turned the volume up and sat with a curious mind.

" This is how Dave has fitted it out" Helen told Sally.

"What's that? " Sally asked.

"Oh that's a pull down bed, it's supposed to be for when my sister and her kids come over, it's pretty soundproof in here so we could let the kids have a party without us having to hear all that noise, but it's really a playroom for us most of the time."

"Oh what do you need a soundproof playroom for? said Sally with a smile and laugh in her voice.

Helen blushed at that.

Come on spill the beans, how naughty are you 2, how much fun do you get from Dave, I thought that he wasn't very good at sex if you were going to fuck around with Pete." Sally said looking somewhat surprised.

"Oh we get really down and dirty now, Dave's never admitted that he knew about Pete to me, but he made it very clear that if I ever did anything with anyone else, my life wouldn't be good in anyway, look at this she said pulling the bed down, pointing the ring out.

That keeps me focused on Dave and only Dave from now on."

Sally asked.

" What that? What's it do to you? How does that work?"

Helen opened the cupboard near the bed and got the collar and chain out, put it on Sally and told her that I had warned her that she would end up wearing it and not get out and being sold for sex.

" You must be joking, he wouldn't do that to you, he loves you to death."

" Oh yes he does but I repeat he's made it clear to me without actually saying it that he will never share me, made it very very clear that my thoughts with Pete was the last time I was going to be forgiven, very very clear."

"Well, I'm not sorry that you were thinking about going with Pete, but Dave sure stopped him messing with anyone else since his visit.

We don't do anything anymore, we are only housemates, without benefits l'll have you know.

I miss sex, but not with Pete.

I miss you, more than anything, I miss your touch I miss you pleasuring me, why can't we play like we used to, Dave doesn't have to know does he? We could use this room" Sally was starting to beg.

"Much as I miss you and our fun together that was all before I even met Dave and I'v never cheated on him with a man or woman, you were the only pussy I ever had, and we left that time behind us when you went off whoring around.

I really don't want to upset Dave again, you don't understand how strong minded he is.

I really really believe he would go through with his threats, and the sex I'm getting now is unbelievable, I couldn't handle much more than what I'm getting now, and I love him to bits." Helen said forcefully.

"So your getting plenty and here's me getting none, that's just not fair, I need to get laid, preferably by you, but Dave would make a great substitute or maybe I could have both of you.....

how about a threesome?

You know that's what would have happened after Pete had you a couple of times?"

" No it wouldn't." Said Helen with doubt showing on her face.

" Oh yes we had it all sorted out, he was going to fuck you a couple of times and I was going to find you at it and join in, we'd done it before, and got away with it, I'm really a bit pissed we didn't get to have a get together, how about I give Dave a pull?

I think I could get him to play with me, don't you?"

" No he wouldn't, he might like to, but he won't, he is better than both of us put together, I think if you try he might get antsy, stop me meeting you, so don't rock the boat, let's enjoy what little we have now."

Helen took the collar off Sally, put it away folded the bed back up and they left.

Well that's opened my eyes somewhat, never knew Helen was into pussy, how had I missed that?

I must admit I sort of like the idea, 2 women pleasuring each other. Would I join in? Or just watch, but do I want it to be with Sally?

Great body but I'v never been her favourite and I have always thought she was very manipulative could I trust her, NO.

Could I fuck her? Maybe......

So plenty of food for thought, I had to take my time over this, it could go so bad for all of us if I got it wrong.

Can I still trust Helen?

I know I can't trust Sally, I wonder what or if Helen's going to tell me about that conversation.

So much was going round in my head.

2 nights later we're sat cuddled on the couch watching a chick flick, not my thing but Helen loved them, I started to play with her nipples, just teasing them, just relaxing.

"I have to tell you something. Helen sat up looking forlorn.

I didn't move, just looked at her thinking so is she going to tell me a story or the truth?

Sally come round 2 days ago, I'v been in pieces since, I just love you so much and she's going to spoil everything she's going to take you away from me she's going to fuck you she's going to have me help her."

It came out in such a rush that if I didn't know what it was about I'd have had trouble getting it.

"Ok so take it slowly, tell me all about it, nothings going to spoil me and you, we are a team, now tell me just what you think is going to happen."

She took a deep breath.

"Sally and I had a fling, before I met you, please believe me, it was over before you and I had met, it wasn't that good for me when I look back.

She chatted me up at a party when I had just broken up with my boyfriend, she feed me lots to drink and in the morning I woke up with her in her bed.

Cutting a long story short she had me every which way possible, by the end of the weekend I was a lesbian, I had to phone in sick Monday.

She was a fucking nightmare, she was never satisfied, always wanted more, just another cum she'd beg me but I was in such a bad place that I must have been putty in her hands.

As I said looking back it was all about her, her pleasure, her wants and needs, it took me a couple of months to figure that out, and another couple of months to get away from her.

Another couple of months and I met you and, well you know the rest."

Helen was looking down while telling me this, I'm thinking that so far it rings true from the cctv.

"So what's the problem?"

"She told me that she wanted me again, and that it was a setup with Pete, it was about getting a threesome with me.

I think that Pete was just a tool she could use for her pleasure again.

I was a sex toy for her back then, and now that she's back in our group and Pete's out of it I think she's going to try to get her way with you and me.

Pete and her are not getting on, she said that they are just housemates, without benefits in her words, so she's getting randy. As I said she was just a whore for sex, she would tease whoever she wanted, put herself about, she always wanted a partner just for her pleasure."

" Ok so where do I come into this? What do you want me to do?" I asked?

"I don't know, but I don't want to do anything to hurt you, I just want you to myself if I'm honest, I had little feelings for her once, but that's a long way in the past.

Do I want to hurt her, no not really, she is just that way, selfish.

I would like her to be happy somehow but I'm not going to be used like she used me back then.

And then in a very little girl's voice that I had trouble hearing said.

Unless you want me too.... be a sex toy for her, and you."

This was said with tears in her eyes.

" So being a sex toy is on offer? I said with a laugh, I thought you were already my sex toy?"

I had tried to put as much humour into that as I could.

If she heard that I meant it she didn't show it.

I needed to find more out about this.

" So strip off, get on your hands and knees" I told her as I stood and got out of my joggers.

She did.

See my little sex toy, your already one, mine and only mine, but your a great little sex toy, one I'm not sure if I want to share, how would you feel about being shared?"

I asked this as I slowly started to enter her.

Tell me the truth now."

"I only need to please you, my needs aren't important, it's yours that matters to me, you give me everything that I need."

At this point she sucked in a deep breath and came.

I withdrew moved in font and pushed into her willing mouth, I fucked it, I moved back behind her and plugged her again.

I took my time, I had her on the boil swapping back and forth, mouth, pussy, mouth, pussy, she came several times.

As I neared, I put her on her back knelt over her and painted her face, fuck I enjoyed that.

"So what was it you were saying? It's only my needs that are important? It looked to me as if your needs were important just then, couldn't stop yourself coming could you?

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers