The Phone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now tell me exactly what you want me to do for you, do you want to fuck her do you want to be fucked by her?

Shall I lock her up downstairs, let you have a sex toy of your own? Do you want a threesome? A more-some?

Do you want to never see her again?"

I couldn't think about any more options.

"I'd like to play with you and her, I think, but she'd take over and I'd be left on the side, again.

It was always going to be her wants and needs you would be there for her and not me after a while, it was always me that wore the strap-on, always me that had to do all the work, pleasure was only mine to give not receive when I think back on it.

Look what you just did for me, I know you came as well but you always always make sure of my pleasure before your own every time, every time, that's why I love you why I'm so sorry that I even thought of cheating on you.

There I'v confessed, I nearly cheated on you, I know you knew but we never talked about it did we.

Helen went quiet, she turned round and cleaned my cock and balls with her mouth, moved as much of my cum off her face into her mouth as she could.

Will you take me to bed please."

So ended the conversation for that night.

I lay awake thinking long after Helen was off in the land of the nod.

I thought back to my late teens, I must have been 19, an apprentice, full of the bull as most young men are, I, like most men fucked anything that had tits, I found that working in so many places and being cheeky I scored more than I lost, I had loads of married women at their homes.

I tried to only use the spare bedroom but didn't really have a lot choice, sex was sex.

I learned a lot from them, some of which I put to use as soon as I scored again.

We were working in a factory, did the office area first, I found that a couple of the women were more than up for a quick knee trembler up against the women's bathroom wall, it got to be tea break, lunchtime and afternoon tea time, word must have gone round, I only asked 3 or 4, the rest appeared as I went to change the lights in the bathroom, ha ha ha.

It still surprises me how many of them still went out with me in the evenings, to say that I was getting more than most was so true, what taught me a lesson that I still think about, happened in the factory area.

I was getting my end away nearly 3 times a day at work'

When I went to the woman's bathroom with my toolbox Monday morning 2 girls came in straight away, Barbs, the head woman started.

" Right let's get this straight, you can have any of my girls that want you, 1 at a time, you put the out of order sign on the door on your way in, got it?"

Not a lot I could say, nodding she led me back to the workshop.

Holding a tin over my head she told me to take a card, one after the other I pulled cards from the tin, I never saw what was on them, I was told to take a bench she pointed out back to the bathroom and wait.

As soon as I put the bench down Babs was hanging the sign on the door, stripped off her panties laid over on the bench and told me not to take too much time with her girls when in here, but to make sure that I did a good job on her now.

So I felt lucky, my electrician wasn't as happy as I was, but he never stopped it happening.

Up to 3 times a day, 5/6 days a week for 3 months and evenings and weekends were filled as well.

The cards were the order of who and when I learned later.

I learned that some women loved to just watch.

Some wanted to lay underneath another as I plowed her licking and sucking both of us.

Some, but only a few wanted to be naked.

Some got the tits out to be played with but 2 only had me use their backdoor, not a one of them asked for a condom, sign of the times.

It came to the end one Wednesday morning.

As I arrived for work 7.30, Babs called me into the bathroom, as I went in all the others followed, they stripped me, tied me to the bench and one by one they fucked me, I learned what my prostrate was, I was blown, fucked and played with, one of them gave me a drink and a pill, didn't know what it was but I didn't go really soft the rest of the day, they let me go just before 5 in the afternoon, I was raw, semi hard still, but raw, Babs was the last out, she applied a cream to my cock, kept stroking me as she told me.

" You need to go see the doctor, we all have the clap (std) thanks to you, it was fun while it lasted but it stops now."

With that she flicked my cock head hard.

It was a lesson learned hard, I was the dog's bollocks till then, now I couldn't get a date for love nor money. It took nearly a year for me to start dating again, I have never cheated since then.

I came back to thinking about today, wondering why was I

surprised that someone else would want Helen as a partner, didn't matter how one sided it might be, I loved her with all my heart, she has a body that begs to be taken, pleasured and played with, so why would someone else not want her?

Why haven't I seen this year's ago, do I want to share it, NO not really.

The next night we sat and talked, I explained that I was attracted to Sally's body, it looked like it was made for a man's pleasure as I put it, but, and it was a big but, she wasn't a nice person.

As Helen said, she was so selfish when all was said and done.

Yes I'd love to have a long hard ride on her, but I couldn't see me being able to have a relationship with her that was anymore than sex, I just didn't think she would be worth any more of my time, the only effort I'd be willing to put in was to get some pleasure from her body.

I think that Helen was somewhat taken back by my honesty.

I could see it on her face, I couldn't be more truthful than I was.

"I'm shocked that you said that but can see that you're telling me just how you feel, so me being honest as I can be, yes I'm sure I would love to feel what Sally used to make me feel sometimes, it's just more softer than a man can be, sometimes.

Yes I think that I would like to see you take your pleasure from her.

I wouldn't want you to make love to her but it might be nice to see her used as she has so many times used me, my own sex toy? Sounds nice, but she would turn it round soon enough and I'd be the loser again, she's not worth that risk to me.

Your love is more to me than anything else."

" Ok my little sex toy, let's go show you something I'v been working on, come into the playroom."

We went downstairs, I had seen a little sex bench on a porn site, lovely couple that must be in their 50's, neither Pornstar bodies but they showed themselves enjoying sex in everything they did, all 3 holes were available, quite often 2 at once and sometimes all 3, but he had made this bench that was little more than a carpenters horse, short plank on 4 legs, the difference was that he had padded the top, more comfortable for her to lay on, the height had been adjusted so he didn't have to bend or squat at all while he used her mouth and or her pussy or arse, and bloody hell did he use her, he had also put some eyes in each leg that he clipped the cuffs on her wrists and ankles too, he thoughtfully put a small bar ( like handle bars ) she could hold onto something as he used her long and hard, beautifully done, both her and his handiwork.

I got the cuffs out held them out to Helen.

She put them on, I clipped her in place and tried the height, I needed to raise it by about 2 inches for maximum pleasure for me, but no problem, fix that tomorrow.

I'll enjoy it now went through my head.

"What do you think? Look I can take what ever I want and you just have to take it, I will make it just a bit higher for my comfort, what do you think?"

"Don't stop please, I'm nearly there, just a few more strokes. Noooooo"

I had pulled out left her hanging, went round and prodded her mouth with my cock, I'm sure that she nearly didn't take me in, but remembered I had the upper hand, I finished in her mouth but went back and played with her till she came.

"So what do you think? I can see Sally on here with us playing and teasing her, I have another little adjustment to make and then I think we will have some fun, are you willing to help me?

Or am I being unkind?

"MMMMMMMM I like this, it's not that uncomfortable, but it's all about whoever isn't strapped onto it, isn't it, just a bit more padding and it will be really good, let me up please."

No way, I had a captive pussy and was going to enjoy it several times before letting her up.

I went upstairs and got a drink, went back down and had her again, making use of her mouth for ages, then went behind her and when she started to cum again feed her some more cum in her pussy.

I don't think Helen was that upset, she couldn't hide the smile.

Later as I explained my plans, Helen wasn't sure she could do it, but I kept telling her that she could.

Friday evening when I got home from work, Helen was in the kitchen with the biggest smile I'd seen in ages.

"So I take that smile as a sign that everything went well, shall we go and have some fun? Or have you had too much already!"

"No I did as we agreed, Sally's ready and waiting for attention, but doesn't know what we really have in mind."

Helen had got Sally over early in the afternoon, they went off and had a spa time, Sally wanted to be as near the perfect date for me as she could, so having had Helen tell me as much as she could about how Sally's mind worked while they were together, I found out that Sally was proud of her body, she knew that it attracted a lot of attention from both male and females, she loved to show it off.

She never shaved her pussy hair, she liked to have it trimmed into shapes, changing it as she thought fit, so I had Helen tell her that I hated a hairy pussy, so she had booked a waxing for both of them, I much admit that it was really my favourite thing.

Sally's was the full works, they had their nails done hands and toes, a facial, but I think I will be redoing that later if things go to plan. Sally was sold the brightest red lipstick, I just love that look.

When they got back home, Helen showed Sally our dressing up clothes, we only use them for sex games, being so desperate to please me she asked what my favourite was.

So Helen showed her the corset, it is a full boned hard leather one, it laces up, Helen told her that she could never get it as tight as it could go, she just couldn't stand the feeling.

So Sally being Sally she had to have that on, Helen told me later that it really hurt her hands pulling the cords that tight, much tighter than it should have been on her, I think that it was as closed as it could be, Helen topped her off with a collar also made from leather, 3 inches wide laced shut, and 4 inch heels, I had to admit that she made a beautiful sensual looking woman, she reeked sex, she had the body and was now dressed as a sex toy, ready to be played with.

Sally was stood waiting by the bed, I could see she was moist already, Helen had not played or allowed her to play with herself so must have been in need.

I went over and kissed Sally, not too sexual but more than I had in the past.

"My you look good enough to eat, what do you think Helen?"

Helen just nodded and licked her lips.

"I don't want to rush things tonight, slip on a skirt, give her the one I like best Helen."

We had thought this out, so Helen passed her a mini, not obscenely short but very close, she then gave Sally a blouse, see through, sleeveless and showed a lot of cleavage, taking her hand I led the way to my car, as we got outside Sally said she didn't want to go out, she wanted to play, I said it wasn't anything that we hadn't done before, the local pub was used to us dressing up sexy and paid no attention to us anymore.

I explained that as my new toy I was just being a man, I wanted to show off my new toy to everyone else, show them what I had and what I was going to get later,

Helen sat in the back with her and ran her hand over Sally's legs.

"Let's have some fun together, tease the dirty old man in front."

"Less of the old please." I said.

I held the door open for them, Sally went first Helen held my hand as we went through to a table near the back, Sally's back was held straight by the corset so her chest couldn't be missed by anyone looking.

EVERYONE was looking, I had a smile on my face, Sally sat facing the room me along side of her and Helen on my other side, I asked what they wanted to drink and went to fetch them, I put doubles in Sally's and put a single in Helen's, I had half a pint of low alcohol beer as I was driving.

Sat back at the table I toasted the night to come, looking at them both I said that we all would be coming tonight, not long to wait.

I rested my hand on Sally's thigh just below her skirt.

"Open your legs as far as your skirt will allow.

I was surprised that both women did, Oh both in need then.

I stroked Sally's thigh slowly, round and round up and down teasing her.

Sally was an absolute show off, Helen definitely not, Helen took a sip, Sally downed hers in one.

Go get the next round in Sally." giving her money.

Without a care of how she looked, and from my view she was dressed as a tart, looking to get laid, she went straight to the bar and waited to be served, as she gave the order a young man walked up behind her as if he was waiting his turn to be served, he ran his hand over Sally's bum giving it a grope, Sally stamped on his foot with her heel, spun round grabbed his belt pulled it towards her and poured my beer down the gap she had made, he's starting to shout in panic not sure what was worse, the beer or the foot.

At the top of her voice Sally screamed.

" You pervert, you assaulted me, call the police, I want you charged for attempting to rape me."

The pub went silent for what seemed to be hours but probably only 10 seconds, then all hell erupted, Sally ran back to our table, the lad hoped towards the door but was brought up short by a man punching him square on his jaw, out like a light, the landlord came over as Helen and I were holding Sally tight.

She was crying, but between sobs whispered in my ear that she enjoyed that, glad that we came.

I nearly burst out laughing.

It all calmed down, the police weren't called, the lad and his mates were banned from the pub and we got free drinks and snacks.

As it settled down we sat and both women had moved their chairs nearer mine, I held both thighs lightly teasing them, both had their legs as open as their skirts would allow, Helen was blushing, Sally was smirking at anyone she caught looking our way, I had a hard on.

Sally lent over me and said to Helen.

"I'm looking forward to later, I didn't think Dave was this much fun." As she said this she started to stroke my cock with her bright red fingernail.

Helen slapped her hand.

"That belongs to me, I might be willing to share it with you later but you had better be pleasing me first.

IT IS MINE, HE IS MINE, you are ours, got that?"

I sat still, bit stunned really, never thought Helen would say anything like that to anyone but not especially to Sally.

We spent the next two hours talking about nothing, Sally had 2 more drinks, Helen and I only the one, I had been teasing both on and off all the time, Helen had started to kiss me as I teased her leg.

Sally went over the top as I expected her to, kissing me hard and not giving up using her tongue, pulled Helen in as well as she sneaked her hand up her skirt.

"That's cheating, you're still got panty's on, my skirt's wet though.

Sally said without a thought of who could hear.

I need the little girl's room, coming?"

As normal a woman can't go on their own can they, both walked off.

I sat thinking about later, I thought about how much longer before we went home, I watched as 4 other women went to the bathroom. It must have been 20 minutes before Helen came back, I thought I saw a glint in her eyes.

"Where's Sally?"

"Oh she is just putting her lipstick back on, again, she was showing off her corset and lack of anything else, did you see the other women come in after us, they were telling us how glad they were Sally had put that lad back, one thing led to another and Sally had pleasured 2 of them with her hands, I stopped any of them playing with Sally's mouth or pussy, that was for US when we get home, you would have loved the show she put on."

The 5 women came out together, chatting, Sally's mouth stood out, bright red lipstick over applied.

Just by looking you knew what that mouth was going to be doing soon, that and the fact that she had taken her blouse off, I don't know what she had done with it, didn't really care, 2 of the others had hair that was messed up, red lipstick was on their neck and cheeks, all 4 looked flushed, surprisingly they stopped by our table as Sally sat and placed my hand on her thigh higher than before, up into the skirt.

"These are my new friends, they're jealous of you having me and Helen to yourself, I was explaining that you were a very sharing person, and so am I, I told them maybe another time, we could have some fun and games together in not such a public place?"

All said with a smile and looking at each of them, lust in her eyes.

I could feel the heat coming from her pussy, time to get home.

We said our goodbyes, Sally kissing a few, Helen hugging me tightly.

"I told you it would be about her, I bet she has phone numbers for later, I hope you're not going to be leaving me for her, I know she's more fun than I am, I love only you I hope you really know that."

"You're safe with me, you're stuck with me unless you play with any cock that's not mine.

We will have a night to remember, I want you to be safe and for you to take whatever you want, forget about Sally forget about me, I want tonight to be about you.

I'll be your toy for tonight, command me as you will."

As we got outside, Helen told Sally to lose the skirt, without a millisecond's thought it was off, so with only a corset, collar and 4 inch heels she walked towards the car.

Was it the drink? Ok she's had quite a few but she showed no signs of being giggly, no I just think she's a natural slut.

Helen made her sit on the skirt, stop her messing the car seat.

Once home we went straight to the playroom, I needed to use the bathroom, so after having a quick shower I returned to the playroom.

Helen was laying back on the bed, Sally was between her legs, licking and sucking, kissing her pussy.

"You better do better than this, my man deserves a much better slut, if I'm going to let him use your dirty little body, look at you wet, dripping ready to go, but you have to pleasure me first, make my body scream, make me scream as I cum, if and only if, you please me I'll give you a real cock to drool over, come over here darling, kiss me."

I picked a little riding crop from the cupboard as I went to Helen, swatting Sally's rear, not hard, but enough to make her think.

"I thought we had a really good slut as a playmate tonight, is it not pleasing you?"

I noticed that Sally was breathing very shallowly, must be the corset, and how much she is wound up wanting sex.

As I kissed and caressed Helen's body, I ran my hand over Sally, patted her rear.

As I reached Helen's face I whispered to her that I was sure that with a good fuck Sally would pass out when she came because of the corset, what did she think?

" MMMMM I'd like to see you do that.

Lay on your back slut, get ready for a fucking"

Sally scampered into her back, legs open, as she went to play with her pussy Helen held her hands up out of the way.

I stood up on the bed, Helen moved over Sally, squatting putting her pussy on her Sally's mouth.

"I just need to get my cock nice and wet for you, not that there's any chance of you being dry is there slut."