All Comments on 'The Phone Call Ch. 05'

by PhilosopherX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dokonodokonoabout 3 years ago

very good ending to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You can't stop there! Forget the paragraph about 5 years later. Grandparent instincts are way too strong to not have them involved in the continuing saga. Molly's mother will be visiting the first grandchild and suddenly realize who the other woman in the house is. Molly learned her vindictiveness at home so Grandma is going to want her own pound of flesh in this situation. Surely she will need serviced and maybe even need a revenge fuck from the hubby. Then when Grandpa shows up for his turn at visiting the youngster he too will want to get back at Monica for ruining his marriage. Might call for some serious spanking, etc. Go ahead and milk it for what it is worth!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 3 years ago

Nice didn’t expect the ending at all.

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritabout 3 years ago

Really glad to see this one wrapped up. Thanks!

IlfenIlfenabout 3 years ago

incredibly hot and well written. Very glad you came out of your 6 year hiatus to complete this series and look forward to more.

IlfenIlfenabout 3 years ago

not sure why my comment didnt register, but in case in didn't, just wanted to comment on how good a read this was, and how much i appreciate you coming back to finish it.

loericsloericsover 2 years ago

Great way to wrap up the series with a surprise twist. It’s rare to see well written stories with a plot on this site. The sex scenes are also wonderful and bring back fantasies from when I was a teaching assistant in my graduate school days. I’m looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fantastic story! Very well-constructed characters and dialog, plot and twist. As a former college student and current professor, wife and mother who's been on both ends this kind of thing in RL, I found this story, though fictional, insightfully resonating with my own exhilarating and humiliating experiences in shamefully, powerfully arousing ways, mortified at how much, now years hence, I identified with Monica in particular. You're a very astute, skilled writer.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Nicely wrapped up. 5-star series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilosopherX@PhilosopherX
I teach at a small liberal arts college. I wonder what my students would say if they read these stories? In any case, I hope you enjoy them. There is no greater thrill than receiving positive feedback from my stories. It keeps me writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES