The Phone Call Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica's eyes rolled back in her head, and her bound thighs began to quake as her orgasm overtook her. Whether it was against her will or not, I didn't know, but the vibe between her legs kept humming and her orgasm seemed never ending.

I reached forward and took a fistful of Molly's blonde curls as I fucked her, pulling back, making her arch her flexible body as I turned her eyes toward Monica's shivering form.

"And you," I growled, "Is that what you wanted? To turn my wife back into your father's whore?"

"Yesss," Molly whined, "she's my father's whore."

I pushed the blonde girl's head down into the bed while continuing to fuck her in long hard strokes.

"And now you're my whore." I said to my student, and as I did, she came.

Her shrieks mixed with Monica's increasingly desperate whines and whimpers to fill the room with the most erotic sounds.

Monica was still shuddering, the vibe still humming away inside her bound body. Her long black hair mussed and somewhat matted against her forehead and neck with her perspiration.

I slowed my pace as Molly rode through her orgasm. I didn't want to cum yet, and the sight and sounds as well as the feel of the young woman's convulsing body was threatening to take me over the edge.

"Molly," I said sternly, still stroking into her from behind, but my eyes on Monica, "Are you on the pill?"

"No, sir," she whimpered, still catching her breath. Monica's eyes went wide with the realization of risk involved.

"Do you think I should care about that?" I asked into the room, still watching Monica as her breathing again became more laboured.

"No sir," Molly replied, docile now that she had convinced me to take control. For her part Monica began to nod yes to my question, but hearing the young woman's submissive answer, her brow furrowed and she shook her head firmly no.

I smiled at Monica. Whether out of sexual kink or cruelty, she wanted to see me impregnate my student. And as I picked up my pace while I fucked Molly, my wife kept nodding, grinding on the humming vibe and encouraging me on.

"I'm gonna fill your fertile little womb," I growled to Molly. "I'm going to mark you forever as mine."

The younger woman whimpered and pushed her ass back against me as my strokes became harder and deeper. I gripped her hips tightly and began fucking her faster, seeking my own release.

"Yes," Molly moaned, "Cum in me... breed me. I'll give you what she never did," Molly added derisively, "a child."

I glanced at Monica whose lidded eyes told me she was again close as well, her head still nodding in a fog of desire. When I took hold of Molly's slender hips and pushed as deep into her as I could, spending jet after jet of my seed into her fertile young womb, Monica and Molly both came again, in unison, as we all cried out into the room.

Not wanting to crush the much smaller girl underneath me, I rolled off to my side as Molly and I began to catch our breath. Monica, however, with no rest from the humming vibe was thrashing wildly between pleasure and pain as her thighs quivered and her black hair swung violently, obscuring her face.

I forced myself up and reached between her legs and pull the vibe from her. She still bucked and squirmed for a few seconds, unable to collect herself. Her breathing, inhibited by the tape, was making her cheeks puff as her nostrils flared for more oxygen.

I pushed her hair out of her eyes and took her face in my hands. "I think things are going to be very different from now on." I said to my wife. She nodded and I heard the younger woman giggle behind me.

Pulling the tape from Monica's lips with one quick motion, Monica gasped for the full compliment of air that her binding denied her. I kissed her deep on her panting mouth.

"I tried to warn you." I said to her.

"I know." she looked down.

"Should I untie her?" I said over my shoulder to the glowing blonde girl on the bed.

"If you want," Molly replied lazily, "she was afraid she wouldn't go through with it if she wasn't bound and gagged."

I raised an eyebrow and Monica turned beet red with embarrassment.

"Monica..." I sighed, almost disappointed at how such a strong independent woman had caved to this college aged vixen.

Molly giggled as she watched Monica look up at me almost apologetically.

"I'm sorry, John," she said as her cheeks blushed shame, "I just couldn't stop thinking about it... about you with... her."

"Professor John couldn't stop thinking about him with me, either," Molly laughed. "I guess it runs in your family."

"I don't blame you, John, for wanting her instead of me," Monica said quietly, "I know how pretty she is. I imagine her father looked at me the same way when I was her age."

"I want you both," I said honestly, "but I'd understand if you left, now that she may be..." I couldn't finish the thought.

"No," Monica said, "I want to stay, but I understand. I mean that she's..."

"Alpha female?" Molly chided again. "You can stay, if you want. I know John likes fucking you, and as I swell with his child, I might appreciate the help keeping him happy. But," Molly rolled onto her back and spread her lithe legs toned by years of dance, revealing her bald little pussy, freshly fucked and dripping with my cum. "You have to demonstrate your usefulness."

Monica's eyes glazed over as she stared at the spread teenager in our marital bed.

"Is this what you want?" I asked her, and she merely nodded as I finished untying her. Then I watched in fascination as Monica moved on shaky legs to the bed, and climbed between the young girl's legs, kissing up her inner thigh.

"See John," Molly smiled, "I told you things would work out." Then Molly shuddered as Monica's mouth closed over the smooth sex of her younger counterpart.

"Come here, Professor," Molly reached out her hand to me as she beckoned me to join her on the bed. Taking her smaller hand in mine I moved beside her, her flawless flesh shivering as Monica's tongue lapped at Molly's clit.

"All my life," Molly spoke through halting breath, "I've hated this home wrecking bitch, but here I am," she shuddered again, "getting off on her mouth just like my father must have."

At that I heard Monica moan. Her glazed eyes were visible over the top of Molly's rising mound. If her new position bothered my wife, eating her husband's cum from a 19 year old cunt, nothing in her actions showed it.

Molly's hand suddenly gripped mine firmly as she came against my wife's tongue. A slow rolling orgasm, that seemed to swell over the length of her young body and then crash over her as her pretty face contorted in ecstasy.

As Molly came down from yet another orgasm she pushed Monica from between her thighs and leaned toward me and kissed me deeply, we made out like teenagers while my wife waited at the foot of the bed.

Molly broke the kiss and turned to Monica, "Get him nice and hard for me, I want my man inside me again." Molly then leaned back over me and continued kissing me while I felt first Monica's hands on my thighs, sliding up to my cock, before she took me into her mouth without complaint.

"You know he's mine now, right?" Molly said to her as Monica's head bobbed up and down on my growing cock. "Just like you took my dad away from my mom, I've taken him from you."

Monica continued taking my swelling cock into her mouth, moaning as she heard the young woman taunt her. Monica kept her eyes on me, and I watched in fascination as my cock disappeared again and again into her mouth at the instruction of my student.

"Hey," Molly said suddenly, calling my attention to her. She had leaned back on our bed, and spread her legs, her fingers slowly massaging her bald little pussy as she watched my wife get me ready for her.

"Eyes on me professor," she said, "After all, it's not that tired old wife of yours you've been lusting after, is it?"

Monica whimpered and Molly let out a tinkling little laugh. My cock was growing as Monica's mouth served its purpose and got me hard while Molly fingered herself.

"You saw how hard she came when you fucked me," Molly said, "but I don't want you to think it was just the vibe, or else you might feel guilty about all of this, and all you have done, like when you fucked me at the party."

My eyes shot back to Monica to see her looking up at me with a hurt expression. But she didn't stop sucking, didn't even slow down. If anything, she picked up her attention.

Molly raised herself up on her knees and reaching out, lifted my chin so my eyes were looking into hers. "It's okay, Professor," she said reassuringly, "you've no idea how much she wants this. Wants us to be together. Here, let me show you."

Lowering herself down next to my wife's ear, Molly whispered loud enough for me to hear. "you know he fucked me in his office, too," She told her as she reached one hand around and began to rub Monica's pussy while she talked.

"He's so aggressive when he wants to be, I mean," Molly purred into Monica's ear while the older woman sucked me swollen, "He fucked me like he wanted to hurt me, like he was angry at me for how much he wanted me... it was so hot. Even as he took my virginity he just tore into me and forced me open. I bet he never fucked you like that." Monica shivered before Molly finished her thought, "But I bet my dad did."

With that a small orgasm washed over my wife as she came on Molly's fingers and words, thinking about us, and her past lover.

Raising herself back up and withdrawing her hand from my moaning wife, Molly held her wet fingers to my mouth and pushed them past my lips.

"See professor," Molly said, "I told you she wants this. Now..." Molly reached down and pulled Monica's mouth off my impossibly hard erection with a pop, "I think he's ready for me, don't you agree, slut?"

Monica nodded and slinked away, but refused to look up at me, embarrassed by her own orgasm.

"Should I leave?" She offered meekly.

Molly straddled me reverse cow girl while I remained quiet as the two women worked out their power dynamic. I could have intervened, but all that had happened was accepted by both of them, so who was I to alter their agreements?

"Do you want to leave?" Molly asked, grinding down against me, but not letting me slip inside her yet. Monica shook her head no, and I could hear Molly's smile in what she said next.

"Then I'll let you stay, for now, anyway." The younger woman, now the woman of the house assented, "but you have to guide your husband inside me."

With that Molly raised herself up and I felt a hand take hold of my swollen cock, rubbing the head against Molly's open nether lips before she slid down onto my length with a gasp.

My hands moved to Molly's hips as I watched her lovely ass bounce up and down as she rode me, my wife mere inches away watching as my cock repeatedly disappeared into the young woman who had broken her.

"Here, you can help," I heard Molly say, and although I couldn't see through the blonde to what had happened, I could feel an extra warm wetness lapping at my balls and cock in time with Molly's rising and falling. It was clear Molly was holding Monica's head down between her legs and using my wife's mouth for extra stimulation.

Far from feeling guilty, I now allowed myself to enjoy Monica's debasement. If this is what she wanted, then I was going to relish it, and she was going to see how much I enjoyed it. I pushed up hard into the young tight cunt riding me as Molly matched by pushing down, forcing her as open as I could possibly make her.

"Yes! Fuck me, professor!" Molly called out as I filled her, pulled back and filled her again. Her blonde curls bouncing on her shoulders as we built a rhythm, slow at first, gradually harder.

"Take it, you lovely little bitch," I grunted through gritted teeth as I fucked Molly with hard deep strokes, forgetting that my wife was watching my cock disappear into my student's tight cunt again and again.

Molly grunted and whined as we fucked before she asked breathlessly. "Is this what it looked like..." she panted... "When my father fucked you?"

I heard Monica whimper, "Yes... so hard and deep. Just like you said, almost angry."

"Tell him," Molly whined between thrusts, "Tell him to fuck me."

Monica hesitated as I slowed down, her eyes, half lidded in her own pleasure as I saw where her arm was leading between her own legs. Molly barked suddenly, "Tell him, slut!"

My wife moved to the side where I could see her. She bit her lip, but then said softly, "Go ahead, John. Fuck her."

"No one heard you," Molly whined.

"Fuck her, John." Monica said with more confidence, "Please, take her. Hard. Like you know you want to."

I picked up my pace and push hard and deep into the young woman as my firm grip controlled her up and down movements. She was so lithe, so willing, it was almost as if I was using her as a cock sleeve to masturbate.

"That's it John," Monica's voice was trembling as her own pleasure swelled, "Give it to that bossy little cunt."

"Fuck," Molly shivered in delight as Monica drove me on.

"Is she tight, John?" Monica asked, "Is her 19 year old cunt tighter than mine?" She suppressed a whimper.

"Yes," I hissed as I drove into her. "So tight... so sweet." I pushed a little further. "So much better than you."

Both woman came as I admitted what I fought against so long. I loved Monica, but nothing compared to fucking the young student.

Moans and whimpers and squeals filled the room as I felt Molly squeeze and shudder around my cock.

"Tell him..." Molly pleaded, "Tell him to cum in me."

"Do it, John," Monica whimpered, still riding her own orgasmic pleasure, "Cum in her, fill her up."

By now we both knew what this meant, but that hadn't stopped me before, and it seemed to drive Monica to new heights of ecstasy.

Molly bounced maniacally as Monica shivered.

"Tell him, slut." Molly demanded, "Tell my man to cum in his fertile girl."

Something in Monica seemed to break, as she cried out into the room in a blood curdling orgasm, before almost screaming, "Cum in her fertile little pussy, John. Breed your girl."

I couldn't hold back any more and slammed deep into Molly pulling her down hard onto me and holding her there. With my cock head brushing against her cervix I unloaded jet after jet of potent seed into the fertile young female with a cry of triumph.

"Yes! Claim Me!" Molly cried into the room as she shuddered into another orgasm triggered by my release.

My very soul seemed to pour into my student's body before I released my grip on her hips and allowed her to fall back so she lay on top of me, my hands sliding over her breasts stomach as my cock slipped out of her well fucked pussy. She shivered on top of me, as I became aware of the moans and whimpers coming from Monica as she got herself off watching us.

Molly gave off a girlish giggle as her sense came back to her. Rolling over, she kissed me, her blonde curls cascading around my face.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "This is nice." I had to agree and kissed her again, letting my tongue slide into her mouth even as I felt my potent sperm pour out of her.

A noise beside us interrupted our post-coital make-out session. We both glanced over to see Monica on her side, hand between her closed thighs, her breathing heavy, her mind obviously scrambled in its attempt to process all that had happened.

Molly and I kissed for a while, her naked form laying on top of mine, my wife beside us. But then Molly turned to Monica and asserted herself again.

"Okay, slut," she barked, "It's time for me and my man to be alone. Why don't you go shower and order us some food."

It was a test of the new found power dynamic, and I wondered now that the sexual energy had been spent if Monica would still play the submissive to the more dominant younger woman. Sure enough though, my wife slide off the bed and grabbed her robe, leaving without a word, just a quick glance over her shoulder where our eyes met briefly before Molly lowered herself and obscured my view with a veil of blonde curls.

Spent from our activities, Molly and I both drifted off in the darkened room, her smaller frame still laying on top of me, breasts pressed against my chest, blonde hair against my neck. Some time later I awoke to Molly's mouth on my cock, bringing me to an erection again. When she saw I was awake, she pulled off of me and smiled while stroking my cock.

"Monica said the food will be here in about 20 minutes, so we have plenty of time." And then she lowered her mouth back onto me. Having cum twice already, I was ready to last a long time, and I allowed myself to linger in the pleasant sensation of the warm wetness of Molly's mouth.

In time I pulled her up beside me and laid her on her back before climbing between her spread legs and having a slow leisurely fuck while her legs and arms wrapped around me.

In time there was a knock on the door, and when it opened Monica stood in the doorway and saw me yet again buried in my student as she moaned beneath me.

"Food's here," she said meekly, but when we didn't respond she just stood and watched us have sex. What she was feeling I wouldn't know, but she didn't leave. She just watched until, for the third time that night, I spent myself deep inside my fertile student.

Honestly I didn't think it would last. I figured either Monica would grow tired of playing the submissive, or Molly would grow tired of fucking a man old enough to be her father. That was five years ago and we all still live together under the same dynamic with a few new additions. Molly and Monica work as a team most of the time, but Molly is the one who shares my bed, who the kids call mommy, while Monica is Aunt Monica and lives in the guest room. But at night, when Molly wants her assistance, Monica is always eager to please.

I still teach, of course. But Molly has me give out her cell number on my syllabi, just to make sure there are no more late night phone calls from enamored students.