The Phone Dynamic

Story Info
Cyrus calls Danny, leading to some hot phone play.
2.4k words
4.36
1.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

++Thank you all for your response to The Mouth Dynamic. I'm so excited for you all to continue Danny and Cyrus' story.++

Danny

My heart jumped in excitation when my phone rang and it was Cyrus' name that appeared on the little black screen. I had been slogging through the slowest week in existence between English Lit and Economics. Both lectures were in halls with hundreds of students and were the most boring hours of the day. I would take a break to eat at the campus cafeteria before hopping in on Econ study groups in the library. I didn't bother with my business lectures, all the material online. Out of boredom, I volunteered at a for-profit start up my father funded on Thursdays. I usually spent Fridays out at frat parties I was always invited to just because I had money and bought many of the kegs that emptied by the end of the night. By Sunday, I had finished all my schoolwork for the week and avoided a hangover from the night before.

I went to my friend Jinnie's house melancholic last night, my brain desperately wanting the high Cyrus gave me again. She had an apartment off campus with a bunch of friends. I came loaded with two bottles of vodka and we spent most of the night trading queer sex stories like usual. Brence was her bisexual boyfriend and he spent most of the night reminiscing about the hottest guy he ever gave head to. After a few hours and not even tipsy yet, I quipped about being mouthfucked by a silver fox and every queer in that room looked at me like I was crazy. Jinnie's face was priceless, her eyes asking me why I haven't told her this before. I mean, she was my best friend.

Exie's thick brown brows were in their hairline. They asked, "How old was he?"

It made me realize I didn't know exactly how Cyrus was. I knew he was in his late 30s to 40s. I made up a number I thought was right, about 42. The whole room erupted in a conversation about thoughts on age gaps. I gave my two cents, "It doesn't matter to me. Clearly."

Jinnie said, her red painted nails tapping on her thigh, "I don't think I could date someone that much older than me. I would always be afraid of being too codependent."

Brence commented, "I would be fine with it. Foxes and cougars equal experience in the sack." We could all tell where his priorities were.

Exie piped in, "I think it's very person dependent for me," in their usual thoughtful way of answering broad scope questions.

At least I didn't have a hangover today. Cyrus would be able to tell. He had spent many a Sunday morning dealing with my snarky headache induced commentary. I didn't feel any less melancholic until Cyrus' name appeared on my phone. He was probably calling to summon me home. I looked at the clock. It was already 6 in the evening.

I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Danny." Just hearing his voice sent a shudder down my body, deep with the distortion caused by audio transmission.

"Called to see if I'm still wearing the leash, Cyrus?"

I heard the clack of expensive leather shoes on hard floors. "I called to tell you I sent the payment to your account."

I tapped my fingers on the tiny desk in my dorm. "You could have texted me."

"I prefer phone calls." His voice drawled for a moment, his focus away from the conversation.

I smiled. So old fashioned. I found his voice incredibly sexy over the phone. It felt intimate and distant in a way I couldn't articulate. He was right in my ear but far away in person. I teased him like I usually did, "I think you wanted to hear me mouth off to you. To give me a chance to be bad since I've been so good this week."

I heard him suck in a breath. "Danny..."

"I think you miss when I still lived at home and we would trade sassy remarks almost daily. Now we're lucky if it's once a month."

"I do miss our verbal sparring, Danny."

I bit my lip, taking great pleasure in driving this man to scold me. "You are so good at riling me up with your words. You get me all irritated and flustered and frustrated."

"I told you. Good boys get rewards." His words went straight to the place between my legs. "Have you been good, Danny? Did you do all your schoolwork? Go to Inception to volunteer?"

My father would ask me the same questions. When Cyrus does it, it feels scandalous, like he would bend me over and spank me if I didn't. I filled my voice with saccharine sass, "Yes. Daddy."

I heard a huff. I couldn't tell if it's irritation or arousal. "Did you party this weekend? Drink a lot?"

"Those aren't part of the rules. Are you checking up on me?" I laid the sass on thick.

"They may not be forbidden by the rules but they can impact your judgement to adhere to the rules that do exist."

I sighed. "I didn't even get drunk." I had the ridiculously expensive alcohol tolerance of most college students.

I heard the ding of an elevator and a shuffle. Was he going back to his condo? His voice lowered, "That's my good boy."

I suppressed another shudder. I slid my hand under the collar of my shirt, my skin warming in my growing desire. "I wanna be good for you. I want to be your good boy." There was a pause. I heard another elevator ding. "Are you in public, daddy?"

"Yes."

I gave him a little moan through the phone. "That makes me want to be bad. I want to rile you up on the phone in public where you can't do anything about it. I've been thinking about you all week. Thinking about the way your cock felt in my mouth. Thinking about how good your cum tasted."

I heard him hiss in another breath. "That makes you a tease, Danny."

"Is there someone in the elevator with you?"

"No."

"If I make you hard in public, will that make me a bad boy, daddy?"

Another pause. "I think you will have to try a little harder to make me hard in public."

Wrong button, Cyrus. I love a challenge. I put some submissive whine in my voice. "I would love to suck your dick again Daddy. I want to show you how good I am with my mouth and tongue. I want to put your nuts in my mouth. I want to swallow all your hot cum."

He breathed hard into the phone.

"Am I being bad yet, Daddy?"

"You are such a brat, Danny."

I almost giggled in excitement. "You like it when I'm a brat."

I heard him get off the elevator. "I like it when you fantasize about your Daddy."

Fuck. Another wave of lust plummeted down my spine to my cock and hole.

I heard the keys jingle in his hands. He must be home. His voice was brash, "Are you turned on, baby boy?"

Oh. That one's new. I feel it out. I want to hear him say it again but meaner. "Yes, Daddy."

"Are you in your dorm?"

"Yes."

I heard a door open and close. His voice grew husky. "What are you wearing?"

I looked down at my pajamas. I considered coming up with something more exciting.

He read my pause for the stalling it was. "Don't make something up. Tell me what you are really wearing."

"A muscle shirt and some joggers. Very sexy I know."

"Are the joggers tight?"

I lean around to see if my pants were tight anywhere. They did cup my ass pretty well. Not so much for my legs. "Only around my ass."

He made a satisfied noise, picturing the outfit in his mind. "Are you laying in bed, Danny?"

"Are you, Cyrus?"

"No. Not yet." There was a promise in his words.

I climb onto my twin mattress in my tiny dorm, keeping the phone to my ear. "I'm laying in bed now."

"Such a good boy." His words induced another shiver.

My insides were simmering, waiting for the right buttons to turn that simmer into a boil. I was aching from the anticipation already. I slide my hand up my shirt, skimming over my stomach and ribs. "I'm being bad again."

"How's that, Danny?"

"I'm touching myself listening to you, daddy."

His breath caught. "How are you touching yourself, Danny?"

Every time I heard his breathing change, it gave me satisfaction in knowing I was affecting him. I slid my hands over my scars, over my nipples. "I'm touching my chest. I'm touching my nipples."

I heard him settle down on a chair or couch. "Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes daddy. They're so hard right now." I put my little pink nipple between my fingers.

"Pinch them, Danny. I want to hear your voice change."

I did as he ordered, putting my hard nipple between my thumb and index finger. I pinched it hard and gasped.

"Do you like your sensitive nipple pinched? Or bitten?"

I squirmed on the bed, the heat in me igniting. "Yes, daddy." I gave him another breathy moan as I pinched the other nipple too.

"It turns me on when my baby moans in my ear." He cooed in the receiver.

Fuck. I was so hard and wet with just his words. God the man knew how to rile me up. "I want to touch my cock daddy."

"So impatient."

"Please daddy. I'm so hard and wet already. I'm so turned on." It was true. My boxers were soaked between my legs and my dick barked for my attention.

"You have been such a good boy this week, Danny.

"I have been good, daddy. Just for you." There was a desperate edge to my voice. My cock was straining to be touched. My body was on fire with my need to release. The maintenance orgasms did nothing for the building pressure to come by his hands, by his cock, by his orders. "I'm a good boy. Please let me touch my dick."

"I want you tell me about it as you do it. I want to hear you describe how you touch yourself to me."

I let out a breath of relief. I slip one hand under the hem of my joggers and boxers. I find my erect dick in my folds, practically preening with the need to be touched. I was slick with wetness, gathering some on my fingers before finding my dick again. I let out a hard breath as my finger grazed my cock.

"Tell me, Danny. Or I'll make you stop."

I slowly circled my dick with my finger as I told him what I did. "I put my hand down my pants and made my fingers wet with my own pre-cum. I'm rubbing my dick with my fingers." I moaned in his ear as I found the right spot on my cock to touch.

"Tell me how it feels."

"It feels so good to touch myself for you, Daddy." My voice was wrung out with my building desire and feathery touches.

"Are you thinking about me Danny?"

"Yes Daddy." My voice was keen in my response as I collected more wet and rubbed my dick.

"You are such a tease, baby. Touching yourself for me on the phone where I can't see you. Can't touch you."

"I want you to watch me touch myself. I want you to touch me all over." I doubled up on the vigorous rubbing of my dick. I was panting against the sensation of my slick fingers tracing my desperate need to cum into my cock.

"Are you a good boy, Danny?" I almost lost it right there. Those are the words I need to hear.

It was a plea. "Yes daddy... Please... I need to finger myself. I'm so close."

"Put the phone on speaker. Don't put your fingers inside until I say so."

I was nearly squirming in my need to cum. I did what he said, putting the phone on my chest. I slide my second hand down my pants and slide my fingers along my hole. I was swollen and sopping wet from his words. "Please daddy. I did what you said."

"Tell me where all your fingers are, baby."

"One finger is rubbing my cock. Two are getting wet as they trace my hole. They want to go inside."

"Fuck, Danny. You are so hot like this, desperate and subby for me." There was an edge to his voice. Like he was hard too.

"Please daddy." I was pleading now, unable to take anymore waiting.

"Finger yourself, baby. No coming until I say so."

I immediately slid my fingers inside my wet hole, my head thrusting back into the pillow as I let out a tittering moan. I kept my finger on my dick moving slow, not given permission to cum yet. I curled my fingers as I seek a deeper place inside me with my fingers. For a moment, he just listened to the wet sounds of my fingers inside my sloppy wet hole and guttural moans as I worked myself up. I heard him adjust on the furniture he was sitting on.

I would kill to see his face right now, tight with lust. I begged him, "Please daddy, I want your fingers inside me."

"Oh baby, I want that too. You have to be good so I can do that for you."

"I'm a good boy, daddy. I was a good boy all week." I was a mess as I strummed myself closer and closer to release.

"I know what you really want Danny."

"What?"

I pushed my fingers in to the knuckles, letting out a shrill cry. I was slippery and textured inside, pulsing against my own impending orgasm.

"You want to be mine, baby. You want to belong to me. You want to submit to me entirely." His voice was wrought out with his own desire as it deepened within him.

"Oh god, daddy please. Make me yours." My voice was a whine, climbing in pitch as my orgasm hovered ever closer. "Please let me cum daddy. Please."

"Who do you belong to Danny?"

"You, daddy."

"Cum for me, Danny. Yell my name."

My orgasm barreled down my spine and erupted between my legs. I fucking pled until I screamed for him. His name belted from my mouth as my brain became mush. "Cyrus!"

I panted until I could feel again, my insides clenching over and over in the rhythm of my orgasm. My face was numb and my body went limp. Dear god, that was good.

"That's my good boy, Danny."