The 'Photo Shoot'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leroux
Leroux
4 Followers

'You taste much nicer than I do babe.' She considered his answer thoughtfully.

'Bloke's just taste 'salty'...or sweaty. But I really enjoyed swallowing your cum. It was lush.' She watched him as he unbuttoned his John Rocha flowery shirt. He considered that 'shirt with no pants' wasn't a particularly sexy look.

'Your pussy tastes...and smells delicious Jess.'

'Smells delicious?' She was taken slightly off-guard by this unexpected comment.

Hmm... I love the way your pussy smells, especially when it's wrapped in your gorgeous soaking wet knickers.' He watched her slide her hand up her PVC dress.

'Well I can certainly confirm they are wet mister. That's for sure.' He drank in the sight of her, standing in front of him wearing a top-less PVC sex-dress, thigh-length cavalier boots and stockings, her hand reaching up her dress as she teased herself. Fucking fantastic! 'These crotchless knickers you bought for me are great.' She teased. 'Do you want to see?'

'Of course.'

'Well sit down...but before you do we need some more wine.' He dutifully headed for the kitchen with two empty glasses. As she sat on the sofa, crossing her legs, she realised she was really enjoying this 'Sub/Dom' thing. And she was re-visiting the almost forgotten power a woman has over a man, especially when he wants filthy sex. Robert returned to see her sat on the sofa, tantalisingly playing with her gorgeous breasts. 'Sit over there.' She commanded, 'But bring me my wine first.' He happily did as ordered. 'And you'll need your camera.' He looked at her as she un-crossed her gorgeous thighs and spread them. Unbeknownst to him she had unzipped her dress slightly. Well she had no chance of opening her legs for him, or anyone else, otherwise. Not in this bloody skin-tight...but very sexy dress! He sat as ordered and took a sip of wine before reaching for his camera...Click...Click Click...

The lens captured the fantastically erotic sight of her. Her warm creamy thighs splayed for him, providing him and his camera the gorgeous sight of her Cavalier boots and her lacy stocking tops. 'Is this what you were after?' she asked teasingly.

'Oh fuck yes!' Click Click... Her tits looked just gorgeous, exposed by her carefully designed top-less dress, he thought, happily clicking away. 'Now show me your knickers.' She obliged by spreading her thighs slightly wider causing her dress to ride higher up her stockinged thighs. 'Perfect.' She heard him remark as he played with his camera. The lens captured her hands lowering between her thighs, her fingers teasingly arrayed along each thigh. 'Fantastic!'

He wasn't the only one in charge of this 'porn shoot' she acknowledged to her 'inner slut'. His lens watched closely as her fingers began massaging her knickers...Click...Click...Click Click Click...Robert began to feel his cock growing stiff as he focused the lens between her legs. This time there was nothing he could do to hide his erection. 'Mmmm...I love your cock mister camera-man. Stroke him for me.' Jess had completely turned the tables on his little game. 'Slutty Jess' was now fully in charge of the proceedings. And 'normal' Jess was fuckin loving every minute. As she watched him stroke his cock she teasingly pulled her crotchless knickers apart for him.

'You fucking gorgeous fucking bitch!' He and his camera obviously liked what they saw she naughtily conceded...Click Click fucking Click...He watched as she slowly splayed her now visibly moist outer lips for him.

'Is this what 'Sir' wants? Jess's naughty pussy?'

'Yes fucking please!' he drooled. His lens nearly melted as she parted her inner lips for him, allowing him and his camera a very privileged view of her soaking wet vagina.

'God I want to fuck your gorgeous brains out!'

'Ah ah ah! You can look but not touch... remember.'

Chapter Three

Robert was then treated to the deliciously erotic sight of Jess's fingers inside her gorgeous naughty pussy. His camera was working overtime as he watched her through the view-finder fingering herself, sitting back on the sofa, her gorgeous lips splayed wide. She began to moan as she fucked herself for his camera. His cock was now almost banging him under his chin! 'Naughty Jess' then pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy and slowly slid them in her mouth. She made an absolutely mouth-watering meal of sucking her delicious juice from them, moaning as she sucked. 'God I DO taste good.' She teased. 'Come here.' She commanded. He rose immediately and walked over to her, waving his cock inches from her mouth.'

'Is this what you want you gorgeous slut?' 'Mr Hyde' asked.

'Put him in my mouth.' Robert did as ordered, loving the feel of her wet hot mouth engulfing his cock. She sucked hard a couple of times, then pushed him away. 'Now sit down.'

'You are such a fucking tease Jess!'

'You invented this game. I'm just improving it.' Her newly-found powerful inner sex-goddess told him. She stood up and walked over to her antique Victorian Sideboard, which boasted an ornate mirror. She placed her hands on the top and wiggled her gorgeous bum straight towards the camera. Click Click Click...His eyes drank in the sight of her gorgeous erotic display. He liked the way the light from her Georgian chandelier reflected from her absolutely fucking gorgeous PVC clad bum.

His lens almost melted for the second time as she bent over the dresser and spread her legs. The unzipped PVC dress displayed her gorgeous boots, her lacy stocking-tops and her fantastic black lacy crotch-less knickers perfectly. She smiled into the mirror as she heard his camera happily clicking away. Bent over the dresser, her gorgeous lips were perfectly teased out of her delicious black crotch-less knickers, which were cut slightly like a thong, displaying her gorgeous bum. And her tits looked fantastic, he thought looking at her in the posh mirror, as they rested on the highly polished wooden dresser.

'Wiggle your bum for me again Jess.' 'This calls for 'video time.' Robert thought wickedly, changing the setting on the camera as he lapped up her fantastic erotic teasing display. 'Now slide your hand between your legs and pull your knickers apart for me...'Fucking Jesus!' His video caught every motion as Jess slipped her hands over her bum and pulled the lacy fabric wider with her fingers for him.

'Does 'Sir' like Jess's naughty pussy?' She already knew the answer to that one but she was really in the zone.

'Sir' absolutely fucking loves your naughty pussy Jess.' Robert replied, drooling, as he watched her fingers displaying her moist pink lips against the back-drop of her gorgeous black lace knickers for him. 'Now turn round.' His camera clicked away as she postured provocatively for him. She did everything he was just about to ask instinctively. She played with her gorgeous tits, pulled her nipples for him...then provocatively lifted the front of her dress, allowing him the gorgeous view of the front of her delicious knickers.

The lens captured every motion, every curve, as it played up and down her body from her fantastic boots to her tits. She turned around and bent over the dresser again, spreading her legs wide. As quietly as he could he placed the camera down and rose from the chair. 'Oh!' Jess jumped as she felt his hot tongue licking her exposed pussy. 'Hey mister! I thought you couldn't touch?'

'The battery's...mmmph...run...mmm...out...mmmph.' He lied smoothly as his tongue devoured her soaking wet pussy.

'Thank God for that!' Jess moaned (little did she know!) She felt his fingers spread her bum wide apart then his mouth was buried between her thighs, licking, sucking. 'Ohhh!' she exclaimed, feeling his mouth sucking then gently biting her lips...one at a time. 'Fucking Jesus!' His tongue buried itself as deep as it possibly could inside her willing vagina as his hands pushed her creamy bum wide apart. She felt his tongue explore her everywhere... 'That feels soooo nice Robert...mmmm.' Then his tongue rose higher...'Ohhh!' She flinched slightly, feeling his hot tongue exploring her hot tight bum. 'Oh Jesus!' She exclaimed breathlessly as she felt his tongue urgently exploring her most forbidden intimate haven. 'God! Robert...'

'What?' he replied as he withdrew his tongue to reply.

'Really? Are you licking my bum?'

'Hmmm...It's delicious Jess.'

'Delicious? Really?' He was blowing her mind again. She didn't have many boundaries left!

'Mmmm...'

'Oh fuck!' she exclaimed as his tongue probed her hot tight bum again. No-one had ever touched her there before, let alone with their tongue! But it felt strangely nice, she had to admit. The outrageous erotic taboo he had just broken was fucking lovely. She signalled her approval by wiggling her bum. Jess had never indulged in 'anal' before. Until now, it had been a bridge far too far for her. 'Why would a man want to shove his cock up your bum instead of your pussy?' 'Slutty Jess' was totally now on 'planet lust'. 'So when you've finished teasing my bum...you very naughty boy...'

'Yes babe?'

'I thought you were going to teach me about domination?'

'Mmm... yeah. I guess I got a little carried away there.'

'Carried away? Fucking hell! Shoving your naughty tongue up my bum? I should say so mister!' She panted.

'You are just so fucking delicious Jess.'

'So you keep saying.' She watched him disappear into the hall. He came back with a sports holdall. She watched in fascination as he produced a mind-blowing array of stuff that looked it should belong in a dungeon. 'And what exactly are you going to do with those?'

'Trust me babe. I think you might love it.' Jess wasn't too sure as she eyed the collection of black leather bondage gear. 'First... I think we'll try these. Come here you gorgeous fucking slut.'

'Yes Sir.' She walked trepidatiously towards him, watching as he held up a shiny chain attached to a studded black leather collar. He carefully attached the velvet-lined studded collar around her neck.

'Not too tight babe?'

'No it's ok.' Robert noted the tone of concern in her voice.

'Hey trust me. You are completely in charge of this?'

'I am?' she sounded doubtful.

'What's the least sexiest thing you can think of?'

'The 'least' sexiest?'

'Yeah.'

'Dunno.' She paused as she tried to think. 'Maybe muddy football boots, or washing powder?'

'That's it.'

'That's what?'

'Washing powder. You're 'control' word.'

'My 'control' word?'

Chapter Four

'Yeah, you know. At any time you don't feel comfortable with things just yell 'Washing Powder'. And it stops.'

'It stops?'

'Yes Jess. It stops dead'.

'You promise?' She still sounded unsure.

'Promise babe. Just try it. Anytime. This is all about trust Jess. I've been doing this for a while. The other girls were always sceptical to start with....

'Other girls? Exactly how many 'other girls' mister?

He smiled reassuringly at her loaded but rather pertinent question. 'You're only the third Jess. But they all realised that they too, have control. Just like you do now. I have I guess what you'd call a 'condition' which makes me want to dominate women...but only for sexual pleasure. I'm not a control freak. You know, like the guy from '50 Shades'. I don't even know when it started or where it came from. With me it's not a game or a movie-inspired fantasy. Sometimes it feels like a curse. But I have a very loving side too. You'll see, hopefully.'

'Hopefully?'

'Yeah Jess... hopefully. I want this to last. You are exactly what I've been looking for. I probably didn't even realise it, being too busy and distracted with work and seeing my kids and stuff. But being with you. I can't explain it but you've invaded me.'

'I've invaded YOU?' she recalled his rampant tongue probing her bum.

'Yeah.' He laughed. 'Like that vampire guy from those films.'

'Oh you mean 'Twilight'? God I love those.'

'Yeah. You're my 'personal cocaine' Jess.' he laughed. She liked that.

'So what exactly are you going to do with THOSE?' as if she couldn't guess, eyeing the clamps attached to the ends of the chains.

'These?' he replied innocently. 'Well...this.'

'Ouch! Robert...they hurt a little bit.' 'Slutty Jess' looked at herself in the mirror. Her sultry reflection confirmed that she was now, for the first time, wearing 'nipple clamps'. Robert took a few moments to allow her to become accustomed to the exquisite pain/pleasure she was experiencing. 'WASHING POWDER!'

'SHIT!' He immediately morphed back into 'Dr Jekyll', quickly but carefully unclipping her nipples. 'Jess I'm so sorry...' he began a profuse apology.

'Just kidding. Put them back NOW...OW!' For the first time she felt his hand slap her exposed bum.

'You are SUCH a tease you gorgeous bitch!' 'Mr Hyde' told her. 'Naughty Jess' smiled. So maybe she was in charge after all. That met her parameters. Robert stood back admiring his work as he looked at the red hand-print on her gorgeous curvy bum. But spanking came later, he thought as he carefully re-attached Jess's nipple-clamps. 'God Jess...you look absolutely fantastic!' She looked at her reflection in the mirror.

'All this new stuff is rather kinky isn't it?'

'Yes it is.' He answered a little nervously. 'But you like it right?'

'Actually I'm loving it!' 'Slutty Jess' replied.

'Good. Now these...' Jess looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was holding a pair of leather wrist-restraints. She felt him pull her arms behind her, then the restraints were gently attached. Despite the wild kinky accoutrements he was making her wear, she appreciated the attentiveness he showed towards her, displayed by his gentle touch. 'Not too tight babe?'

'No.' she confirmed, pulling her wrists. 'But I can't get out of them.'

'That's the whole idea you gorgeous bitch.' He looked at her, bent over the dresser then pulled the zip on the back of her PVC sex-dress slightly higher. 'Mmmmm.' he murmured approvingly as he drank in the sight of Jess's delicious lace-clad bum, now fully on display for him along with her stockings and those gorgeous boots! Jess looked at her trussed reflection. She did look very horny, she had to admit. 'Last thing.' She heard him say.

'Robert! What...mmph... mmmmmph!' She now wasn't able to speak. The wicked black rubber gag he had strapped to her mouth saw to that. 'Mmmph...mmmph!' He heard her announce as, without warning, he placed his erect cock between her legs, brushing the tip against her exposed lips several times, thanks to her fantastic crotch-less knickers. She then felt his wonderful cock withdraw from between her legs to be replaced by his fingers which rummaged around, spreading the black lace fabric of her crotch-less knickers slightly wider apart.

'There! That's better.'...Click...Click Click... She saw him bending down behind her in the mirror. 'Oh my God!' she could almost feel the lens of the camera touching her thighs. 'Guess I'll be deleting some extreme close ups of my pussy later.' She felt his fingers spreading her lips wide apart, holding them open...Click Click

'Now I'm going to spank your naughty pussy.' he announced. 'You're going to do WHAT?!!'

'Mm...mm...mm!' were the only sounds she could make as she felt his fingers begin to lightly smack her soaking wet pussy. The mild sensation of naughty pain was another kinky mind-blowing experience which made Jess's knees buckle slightly.

'God I love spanking your...smack...naughty...smack...soaking wet...smack...pussy you gorgeous...smack...fucking...smack...slut!' Now Jess's boundaries were down to about 'one'. 'If he thinks he's going to shove that monster up my bum he's got another think coming!' Jess forcefully told her naughty 'inner-slut', who was now almost completely lost in bondage heaven.

'Mmmmph...mmmmm...!' He heard from her, as his tongue once again invaded her hot, tight bum. She felt his strong hands push the creamy cheeks of her bum wide apart. There was nothing she could but lay there, trussed, gagged and spread-eagled over the dresser, but surrender herself to this outrageously 'so wrong' but 'so nice' sensation as his probing tongue again invaded her most intimate sensitive haven. Long moments of exquisite naughty ecstasy passed before she saw him stand up in the mirror. She could see his muscled arms moving in the mirror. Then she felt his strong hands clasp her creamy buttocks, splaying them even wider apart. She held her breath then... 'MMMMPH! 'Ohhhhh Fuck!' she gagged as she felt every inch of his throbbing cock rammed inside her gaping swollen pussy. 'Mm...mm...mm...mph! She looked at the reflection of her tits, now squashed on the top of the dresser as he pushed her body firmly down upon it as he forcefully fucked her. Her gorgeous squashed tits moved forwards and backwards in time with every impalement and withdrawal.

'You...fucking...gorgeous...fucking...bitch!' She heard him gasp as her body was rythmically slammed again and again against the antique piece of furniture. Several delicious 'impalements' later she felt his cock withdraw, accompanied by that awful sound. She heard him chuckle. Inside she was dying of embarrassment listening to the very un-ladylike sounds her pussy was now making, caused by the air his huge cock had rammed inside her now escaping between her very sore lips then...'MMPPPH'...his cock rammed back inside her, fully withdrawing from her. He repeated this several more times, changing his timing, keeping her literally on her toes as to when to expect the next thrust. She felt his raging manhood forcing her lips apart felt like a god-dammed mediaeval battering-ram! The gates to her heavenly 'keep' were now well and truly shattered. His fucking enormous cock saw to that! She watched as he again bent down...'Mmmm...mmmmph.' His hands urgently pulled her lips wide apart, then she felt his seventeen inch long tongue bury itself in her sore, soaking wet vagina. 'Fuck! That felt gorgeous.'

Chapter Five

After what seemed like half an hour of the best cunnilingus she had ever experienced, she felt him finally remove the gag from her mouth. He pulled her body round then, rather unexpectedly, kissed her...passionately. His tongue roaming around her mouth like one of those things you put in the tumble dryer to help your clothes smell nice. As he kissed her he played with her nipple-clamps, increasing then releasing the pressure on her tender, very erect nipples. Then he released her and walked over to the table recovering their wine.

'I think 'Naughty Jess' deserves a drink.'

'So do bloody I!' Jess tuck a big glug. At least her mouth didn't taste of rubber anymore. She watched him sit on the chair.

'Now come here you naughty slut.'

'Yes Sir.' She replied impishly, standing in front of him.

'Lift your dress for me.'

'Like this Sir?'

'Exactly like that you gorgeous slut.' He lasciviously replied as his eyes lapped up the gorgeous view of her black lace knickers which were staring him in the face.'

'Oh fuck!' Jess shuddered as she felt his mouth engulf her crotch. She felt him greedily sucking her knickers, his urgent tongue exploring her pussy through the wet black lace, pushing...probing. As he buried his mouth between her thighs she felt his hands slip inside her PVC dress, fondling her bum. His strong fingers squeezed the exposed soft creamy cheeks of her delicious bum, then grew more adventurous. She felt them wandering all over her pussy. God she was so wet again! Then she felt his fingertips begin massaging her juice around the rim of her anus. 'Ohhh fuck! Robert felt Jess flinch as he slowly pushed his finger inside her bum. 'Fucking hell!'

'This is called 'DP'.' He announced as she felt his fingers exploring her soaking wet vagina and now her bum.

'I...fucking...like...it, whatever...it's called!' she replied breathlessly. Robert rose from the chair and gently pushed her over it. He stood for a moment, gazing at the fantastically erotic sight of her, willingly performing the role of 'gorgeous slutty bitch' for him, kneeling over the chair. His 'Mr Hyde' switch was fully turned on. She felt him push first her thighs, then the cheeks of her bum, wider apart. First she felt herself being ravaged by his warm mouth again, then his strong fingers, as they invaded her again, rythmically fucking her naughty pussy and delicious bum in perfect synchronicity. 'Mmmmm...oh god! Was it ever going to stop?' It did. His next question really surprised her.

Leroux
Leroux
4 Followers