The 'Photo Shoot'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Have you got a spare towel?'

'A towel?'

'Yeah. A towel.'

'You're not going to take a shower now are you?'

'No.' he laughed, passing over her wine glass.

'So what do you want a towel for?'

'Things may get a little wet.'

'Wet?' she asked a little nervously. 'You don't want me to pee on you or anything weird?'

'No no babe. I'm not into 'water sports' at all.' He reassured her...slightly. 'I want you to 'gush' for me.

'Gush?'

'Yeah...'gush' or 'squirt'. Whichever.' He winked at her wickedly.

'Oh. I've never done it before.' He looked a little downcast for a moment. 'But I've seen girls do it when I've been watching porn. It's just that I've never done it before. Well at least I don't think I have.' He perked up.

'God you're going to love it Jess. It's fucking fantastic. Trust me.' He watched the gorgeously erotic sight of 'Slutty Jess' disappear down the hall.

'Is this ok?' she asked, holding a pink bath-sheet.

'Perfect. Put it down there.' He leered as he watched the fantastic shimmer of the lights on her PVC-clad bum as she bent to place the towel on the floor.'

'Now come here you gorgeous fucking bitch.'

'Yes Sir.' She replied mockingly as he sat on the towel.

'Now stand over me.' She saw his cock stiffen as she stood over his toned muscular body.

'Enjoying the view are we?' she teased as she provided him with the perfect 'up-skirt' photo opportunity. Click Click... 'Hey I though the batteries had run out in that thing.' She commented as she watched the lens pointing straight up her PVC sex-dress.

'They must have come back to life.'

'Like something else.' She leered at his erection.

'Now play with your pussy for me you gorgeous bitch.' Click Click Click...He watched her pull the PVC hem higher, displaying her gorgeous knickers.

'Like this Sir?'

'Hmmm... exactly like that Jess you gorgeous fucking bitch! Pull your lips out for me.'

'Yes Sir, of course Sir' she mocked.

'Now play with your clit for me.' Click Click Click... His lens was treated to the fantastically erotic sight of Jess furiously rubbing her gorgeous erect clitoris. 'Rub your clit for me you gorgeous fucking bitch...harder!'

'I am...Ohh...Fuck...I...ahh...am...ah...ahhh!'

'Oh god Jess...gush all over me you gorgeous bitch!' His encouragement wasn't needed anymore she thought, as she felt a strange sensation rising from somewhere deep inside her gorgeous body. 'Fuck... fuck...fuck...' She felt herself shudder. 'Oh...' and again... 'Ohh...ooohhhh!' as her fingers furiously rubbed her swollen clitoris for him. 'I'm going to wet myself!'

'No you're not babe.' But she was too far gone to care as she felt another wonderful shuddering sensation.

'Ohhh Jesus! Fuuuckkk!' Robert was drenched as her body released a stream of ejaculate over his greedy camera lens.

'Gush all over me you gorgeous slutty bitch!'

'I... think...ahhh...I...ahhhh...fucking well am! ...Aaahhh...Ohh fuck! Jess looked down in sensual but slightly horrified amazement as her body released another torrent of ejaculate over him and his soaking wet camera. She watched him drop the expensive camera on the floor. 'I hope that things water-proof... or 'come' proof!' she naughtily teased.

'Now sit on my face you gorgeous fucking bitch!'

'Yes Sir.' His eyes greedily watched her lower herself. Her gorgeous soaking wet crotch-less knickers were firmly planted over his waiting mouth.

'Mmmm... mmmm...mmmph!' She closed her eyes and smiled, giving herself completely to him and his demanding seventeen inch long tongue. She felt his hands roaming all over her as he noisily sucked her knickers, squeezing her bum, roughly fondling her tits, playing with her nipple clamps. 'Oh my God you fucking slut!' she told her inner-self. 'Yes you fucking are!' she heard the reply. 'It's fucking gorgeous though isn't it?' 'Slutty Jess' replied. 'Normal' Jess had to agree. After what felt like three hours of sensual super-erotically charged deliciously filthy oral sex, his tongue finally released her swollen, aching pussy. He rose from the floor and then she felt him unzip her dress which fell to the floor.

'Fucking hell! You gorgeous bitch.' She heard him breathlessly remark as he drank in the sight of her gorgeous top-less black sheer Basque.

Chapter Six

She heard Click... Click... Click...again as she sashayed over to their wine. 'Does Sir approve of Naughty Jess's underwear?' she asked needlessly as he drooled on the floor watching the erotic sight of her body wrapped in a see-through black top-less Basque, very wet crotch-less knickers, stockings and Cavalier boots.

'Sir approves very much 'Naughty Jess!'

'Sir should. This stuff cost a bloody fortune! She teased, bending down in front of him to replenish his glass. His eyes were glued to her nipple-clamps. He stood up and approached her. She saw his hands reach towards her breasts. 'Oh!' He seemed to enjoy un-clamping them then re-attaching them, which he repeated several times. Jess's poor sore swollen nipples felt like they were being pegged to a bloody washing line! He reached forward and grabbed her still-manacled wrist.

'Come with me you naughty slut!' He leered over his shoulder as he led her through the door.

'Where are you taking me?'

'I'm going to 'take' you anywhere I please Jess.' He replied lasciviously.

'Oh.' The naughty part of her mind reeled in expectation as she found herself in the kitchen.

'Now drink...' he offered her her wine, 'then kneel down.' Her eyes looked up at his muscular honed naked torso as she knelt. She watched him take his cock in his hand. He rubbed it across her mouth. 'Swallow my cock you gorgeous slut.' She happily did as ordered, repeating her earlier 'deep throat' exercise. Robert seemed to approve as he closed his eyes. She felt his hands playing with her hair, then he pulled, forcing her mouth even further onto his erect manhood.

'Mmmph...agggh...' Jess again gagged on his girth. God she loved sucking his huge cock. She then watched him open the fridge door.

'No...maybe... ahh!' Her eyes followed his discovery. She watched him open the container as he rammed his cock in her warm, willing mouth.

'Oh fuck! That's cold!' she exclaimed as she felt him smear cream all over her tits.

'Now stand up you fucking gorgeous bitch... and play with your tits for me.'

'Yes Sir.' He watched Jess stand and begin to massage her creamy breasts.

'I think these can come off now.' He un-clamped her nipples then began mauling her cream-covered tits, rubbing cream all over her swollen nipples, which he then attacked with his mouth.

'Fucking hell!' Jess moaned as he sucked. 'Oh!' his fingers then, once again, found her wet crotch-less knickers, which became even wetter covered in cold cream.

'Pull your fucking gorgeous lips out for me.'

'Yes Sir.' Her fingers complied as she watched him kneel to engulf her cream-sodden crotch-less knickers with his wonderful mouth. 'Oh fucking hell Robert! That feels amazing.'

'I love licking cream from your naughty pussy Jess!' he offered between mouth-fulls.

'I can tell, you horny bastard.'

'Turn round and bend over.'

'Yes Sir... anything you say Sir.' She teased. She was loving this 'Sub/Dom' game. But, she told her 'inner-slut', 'That's all this is. A fantastic sexy game.' 'Awww.' Came her inner reply. As she bent over the kitchen work-top she felt cold cream being liberally applied to her curvy bum. 'Ohh that feels nice.' She offered, as she felt his tongue lick her wet cold skin. Once again she felt the now creamy cheeks of her bum being spread wide by his domineering strong hands. 'Ohh God!' His tongue began devouring her creamy pussy.

'You gorgeous fucking creamy bitch!'

'Well I certainly am at the moment.'