The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his wife slowly came down from her explosion, she looked flush and wild with still smoldering desire. She looked back up at him and his hard cock ever so enticingly hanging over her. The camera captured her licking her lips as she reached her hand, still coated with her cum, up to his cock, grabbed it and pulled it into her waiting mouth. Tilting her head back and reaching with both hands behind him to his ass, she pushed him forward so that his cock plunged further into her mouth, hitting her throat. She held it there for a few moments, Nikki perfectly framing the moment, before she removed his member from her mouth. She could taste the precum that had started to flow from the tip and knew he wouldn't last all that long. She didn't want him to explode in her mouth though, or anywhere else other than deep inside her as she was still incredibly turned on and hoping to reach another mind blowing orgasm.

He saw the look in her eye and, without uttering a word, knew. Nikki knew too, as she had seen that look before. As the husband was shifting from the end of the bed, Nikki put the camera down and tore at her clothes, soon leaving her as naked as the married couple before her. As she was during the first photo shoot a few years before, Nikki was dripping wet. Both husband and wife noticed her moist pussy, making his cock twitch and the wife moan. Nikki was momentarily fixated on his cock, mouth watering as she watched it waving in the air. The husband saw where Nikki's focus was and began to stroke his cock, capturing the attention of both wife and photographer. As the wife leaned over to take the tip in her mouth once again, Nikki moved right next to the husband, reached down and, without waiting for anyone's approval, began to stroke the shaft of his cock while the wife sucked on the tip. The husband nearly came right there, such was the pleasure of having his wife engulf his cock head while the photographers shamelessly stroked his slick shaft. His wife attacked his tip with even more gusto upon seeing Nikki's hand wrapped around his cock, and all three loudly moaned at the sight.

Seeing his wife in near ecstasy, he reached his hand between Nikki's legs and quickly plunged two fingers impossibly deep inside her. Nikki's groaned and began humping his hand, desperate to cum. The sight was too good to be true for all three - the wife, prone on her back, tip of her husband's hard cock in her mouth while her fingers relentlessly attacked her gushing pussy; the husband, hovering over the wife relishing her mouth on his cock head while marveling at the wetness of the photographer's cunt as he sawed two fingers in and out of it, and the photographer, hand unabashedly stroking the married man's shaft while the wife, her client, sucked on the tip like she was trying the suck the chrome of a bumper while the other hand tugged on her own nipple. The moans, groans, stolen glances and hip thrusts were nearly too much for all three to take as the husband's cock starting leaking precum and the two pussies were clearly ready to release at any moment.

As much as the husband wanted to paint his wife's face with cum, he had his eyes on her pussy. So he reluctantly disengaged and quickly began to reposition herself. Disappointed with the lack of cock within reachable distance, the wife and nikki quickly looked at each other and knew what was coming next. Remembering her taste from years ago, the wife urged Nikki forward toward her; Nikki quickly complied, standing at the foot of the bed, cunt inches from the wife's face. The husband was kneeling on the bed, mesmerized at the sight, wondering what would happen next. Regardless of what was to come he knew he would never forget this day...

Leaving her right where she was, he quickly got on the bed and positioned his rigid cock just at her entrance. In one long, slow, agonizingly blissful thrust he penetrated her to her core - both moaned lustily. Not wanting to be left out, Nikki moved up the bed a little further to position her dripping cunt just above the wife's waiting mouth. As Nikki sunk onto the wife's face the wife tongue immediately went to work on Nikki's hole, licking up and down her creamy lips, darting her tongue deep inside her pussy, and quickly attacking her engorged clit.

The husband could not believe his eyes as he had never seen nor heard of his wife devouring a pussy like she was at that moment, but she was doing so with such skill and enthusiasm that it couldn't have been her first rodeo. As he saw Nikki sink her hips deeper onto his wife's face, grinding her pussy along her tongue and chin, the husband's thrusts in and out of his pregnant wife became increasingly urgent. The wife was more turned on than she could ever remember, her cunt leaking juices and her hips bucking to her husband's thrusts. Her hands started toying with her tits, caressing them and tugging on her nipples. Nikki moved her hands to the wife's tits as well, helping the wife mercilessly pull on the extended nipples until they were nearly painfully hard.

Soon the wife took one hand from her tits and moved it between her legs to stroke her clit. Timing it with his increasingly powerful thrusts, she began to furiously play with it, feeling another powerful orgasm beginning to well up inside her, something she would later express amazement about given she had just cum minutes before. As the husband's balls began to tighten, and as Nikki's hip began to thrash wildly on the wife the wife's face, the wife's body began to tense, with her starting to utter, 'fuck, fuck, FUCK'...the wife came with a thundering orgasm, entire body convulsing, pussy juices streaming out of her cunt and some squirting out of her, hitting her husband's belly while coating his stiff cock.

Spurred on by his wife's towering orgasm, he let loose streams of cum inside her, one after the other, more than he could ever remember cumming. The wife's hips ground involuntarily into his as her cunt milked every last drop of seed deep into her. Cum started leaking out of her pussy with his cock still lodged inside it, so much had he cum. As he let loose guttural groans that sounded like roars Nikki's orgasm overtook her as her cunt nearly suffocated the wife, Nikki's juices completely covering the wife's face.

As they all came down from their orgasmic highs and the sexual tension in the room dissipated, Nikki rolled off the wife's face while the husband remained lodged in her pussy. The husband confessed to his wife that upon confirmation that she was going to do the photo shoot he covertly reached out to Nikki to arrange for him to secretly watch and observe the shoot. They had also talked about the possibility of his active participation, but that completely depended on how his wife was behaving in the moment...even the wife had a hard time arguing that it was more than appropriate that he joined in when he did. All agreed that the only photos that were making it into the book were the relatively demure and tame ones, although Nikki offered and the couple agreed to take all of the photos on a concealable drive, to be viewed by the couple when the mood struck them. The wife begrudgingly admitted that the husband had played this one well and while she certainly didn't expect things to turn out the way she did, nor would she have planned it so, she couldn't have been happier that it did. And she looked forward to the next photo shoot in a few years...

12