All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot'

by AuriGinelleSyndi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Let him. Hulk Hogan had a home movie rekeased

Along with firms allowing for it and he sued Gawker into bankruptcy. So let him, in the end, he’ll be broke and in prison and she will be vi dictated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course she returns

Eventually Becomes pregnant by the photographer

Future husband assumes it is his etc. Etc. Thanks

8teenholes8teenholesover 3 years ago

Awesome work! Love the concept and execution. Ignore the idiots, as usual.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Hell, I'll be there by 4:30

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5:00 PM

My wife and I both enjoyed this story tremendously. Boudoir photo shoots are the perfect place for this kind of mischief to occur. My wife said she would gladly put out for the Italian stallion in your story. And he wouldn't have to use handcuffs to get at her pussy!

My wife has done several photo shoots as gifts to me. Both of them were highly erotic experiences for her. They started out tame, but as she discovered her exhibitionist side, she got pretty wild.

In her last photo shoot, they began as erotic poses and quickly turned pornographic. He was a sexy guy, and she insisted, begged him, that he fuck her. She wanted a video of it and also photos of her infidelity.

The photographer was concerned, and in addition to the legal releases she had already signed, he had her give him her consent in the form of a video that he quickly recorded on his cellphone. Also, he insisted that she call me first. When she called, she put me on speaker phone, and I said "That's fine go ahead and fuck your photographer if you want to!" And, I added for his benefit, "Give her a good fucking!"

The photographer's female assistant filmed the whole 90-minute fuck-fest and snapped tons of pictures. The only thing missing was that my wife was not ovulating!

We can't wait for a sequel to this well written, action packed story line. We always enjoy a girlfriend or wife getting knocked up by stray cock!

The fate of the girlfriend, in your story, will be sealed at 5:00 PM tomorrow. We hope she will become his willing slut and even beg him to breed her! My wife said, "The nastier the better!"

lori791lori791about 3 years ago

good story. I can see it happening to me when I have photos taken for my hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hey 5:00 you are a sissy and you wife is a donkey

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unbelievable sloppy cliché story. Btw., you're obviously not bothered by any knowledge that posting nudity or porn for that matter on Facebook and Youtube is not an option. 2**

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous