All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot Ch. 01'

by NewTeachersPet

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Please add a warning at the beginning that your story has either a cuckold or wife sharing. I have no interest in them and don't care to waste my time on them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite Horrible

Wow, it must be great having a brother who quite willingly has sex with your wife, certainly no trust between them.

No likeable characters at all here, a faithless wife, a low life brother and a wimpy husband.

Oh! It isn’t Incest as they don’t share any family genes or bloodlines.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Well written but the content wasn't for me. Can only see problems in future for the couple now that she knows her husband is a closset cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

yes more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost a brother and a wife

And they will hate each other from now on as well... for the resulting divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely done

I generally dislike this type of story, but this was nicely done and kind of sweet in its own way. Five stars for that.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

You were honest about it being a cuck story

Here is the thing I dont get - why do people who write cuck stories write characters who get upset that people have sex outside the marriage, but are fine with people having sex outside the marriage?

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

He is getting divorced because his wife is cheating on him ?? !! What kind of lousy character is that who pretends to be an air force officer and fucks his brother's wife? And what kind of whore is that doing it? And what an idiot is that who allows it. A lousy cuckold story that even goes so far that the older brother can humiliate the younger one. What a shitty idea !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sucker

Judged his brothers wife as a cheating slut. But gets off on his own wife's behavior. Do not mind wife sharing stories and the word cuck is used way to much in comments. However this case it fits. His brother is an arsesole. Divorce the wife. 2 Stars.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

So he got divorced because his wife cheated on him and yet he and his brothers wife ALREADY cheated on Mike, BEFORE he agreed to it. Cant deny it, they started in the pool without him knowing.

That makes fly boy and his sister in law, low life sacks of shit. Perhaps if they hadnt started before he agreed that'd be one thing.

Turned on or not, he should have walked, as neither had any respect for Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck fantasy

and nothing else

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She might not be his brothers, . . .

but she is no longer his. And I don't blame her, what a wuss. She needs to find a man to love and respect her, not worship and fawn all over her while ejaculating into his own pants. Maybe she will leave him some of her panties when she abandons this dickless poltroon. He can wear them when his next wife fucks other men.

Pathetic; no effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
His Letter

Needs to apologize and make it clear that it can never happen again. Otherwise, Michael can never let them be alone again. Also, how can Amy still respect Michael?

Your sequel could kill the marriage or show how it can be salvaged for these two nice people. Having David find a good woman and perhaps accidently having him find a one-off for Michael, too.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

I don't have a brother, so it would be hard for me to like or dislike what happened. I do know it would not be unusual for a wife or husband to be somewhat attracted to a sibling of his/hers.

The story was well written so I gave it a good score.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@swordweilder, if it is such a waste of your valued time you could check the tags, unless that too is a waste of your time. If that is the case, you get what you got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@swordweilder (what a pathetic name)

What sort of moron comes to a site with a whole category specifically dedicated to married wives having sex with others and complains when that’s exactly what he finds here? You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- @swordweiler

You must not be able to read properly. Read his comment again before you spout of your bullshit. There are many stories in this category about cheating that are entertaining, the key word is entertaining. Look at the "hall of fame" authors and find out what it's all about ass wipe before opening mouth and making a fool out of yourself. I swear some of you idiots were born yesterday. 90% of the stories in this category I consider trash, but the other 10% are well worth coming here for.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Awesome story. Loved it.

Wish it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty shitty story line, time to rethink your marriage and your letting it happen

Wife turns into another slut. Husband is now a chuck. So where is this farce of a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story

And if it's based on an actual experience, it'd make a great entry in the "Illustrated" section of Literotica - with all the pics you took!

davisabledavisableover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved it and looking forward to more.

Ignore the haters and morons in some of the other comments who don’t even know what category they’re reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Now I sorta get it

There's always so many revulsion comments regarding wife sharing stories, and I'm in the "Why the hell are you reading them then?" camp. I happen to like them.

But this story was so well written, coupled with it involving his brother, that I felt put off by it, feeling the "betrayal" from both his wife and his brother. If it had instead been his best friend, for example, I probably would have found it more arousing.

Don't take that as anything but praise, however, since your writing got me emotionally involved in the story, which is the whole point. I found it a turn-off, but that's not your problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad . A former coworker many years ago told me how his wife , sister and three friends went to the city for a show and to stay over. It happened to be fleet week and they went to some bar with a dance floor. To cut it short they got very drunk and were fucked by seven sailors all night and into the next day . Five middle aged woman getting roughly fucked by a bunch of very young horney guys , as young or younger than there own kids . It came out a year later by accident as he overheard his wife and sister on the phone not knowing he picked up at the same time and was listening to a 45 minute detailed description of that night . He filed for divorce a few months later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous