A Slippery Slope Ch. 01

Story Info
A married model lets a photo shoot go way too far.
8.6k words
4.61
37.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wednesday, 6:31 AM

I tied my robe closed as I walked into our master bathroom and found my husband, Rob, already dressed and ready for the day. He was packing a few last items into his toiletries bag. I slid between him and the countertop and with a devious grin purred, "Good morning Mr. Knowles."

He lowered his head and ran his fingers into my auburn hair to hold the back of my head as I tip-toed to meet him for a kiss.

"Good morning Mrs. Knowles. Someone is in a good mood this morning," he smiled knowingly.

"Oh, how could I not be after last night?"

"Have to make sure you are satisfied before I go out of town. Wouldn't want you to leave you in need without me here," he teased.

"Oh please. You know all it does is leave me horny the entire time you're gone."

"Exactly! And then I come home to a woman begging me to fuck her brains out," he chuckled.

Rob and I have very healthy sexual appetites. He is responsible for unlocking mine. Before him, I had only had sex with two other guys. My senior year high school boyfriend, a grand total of twice, and a guy I dated for about 6 months my freshman year of college. Neither were particularly well "equipped" or skilled. They both had the same technique typical of the inexperienced: get on top and hump like a rabbit to a quick finish. Being inexperienced myself, I assumed that was all there was to it and that I just wasn't a sexual person.

Fast forward to football season my sophomore year of college when I met Rob at a tailgate party. He was handsome and fit, but what drew me and seemingly everyone else to him was his confidence, charisma and intelligence. We hit it off immediately and I learned that he was 24, four years older than me, and two semesters away from getting his Masters in Mechanical Engineering. At 5'10 he was tall enough that 5'3 me had to look up to meet his blue eyes, making me feel vulnerable in an exciting way that stirred butterflies in my stomach.

About a month later we had sex for the first time. He was very dominant, taking charge of the situation and manhandling me, telling me what to do and how to do it. He said all kinds of dirty things to me and ordered me to say things back. It played directly into my naturally submissive nature and was an incredible turn on. His dick stimulated areas inside me that had never been reached before and, with its gentle upward curve, he expertly used it to hammer something I didn't know existed, my G-spot, until I orgasmed for the first time in my life. When I say that it was a life changing experience, it's no overstatement. The almost four years since that night have been extremely enjoyable.

"So, I just woke up to a group text sent last night from Josh to Alex and I...,"

"Oh, Alex you say?" Rob interrupted with a mischievous wiggle of his eyebrows.

Alexis, or Alex for short, is a friend I met about a year or so prior when we were both modeling at a photoshoot for a local women's boutique. She and I became quick besties and Rob had the hots for her. I couldn't blame him, so did I. On more than one occasion she popped up in our bedroom dirty talk. Little did he know at the time that, about two months after this conversation, she and I would come back to our place drunk and horny after a girl's night out and wake him up for our first threesome. That became a somewhat regular occurrence for a while after.

"Yes, Alex," I grinned. "Anyways, Josh wanted to know if we could do a shoot with him this Saturday. Alex responded saying she was in and I wanted to touch base with you before I answered since you will still be out of town on your work trip."

Rob, Alex and I were introduced to Josh about four months prior at a gallery opening by another photographer that was a mutual friend. Josh was in his early 30s and had sort of a goth look. Rob pointed out that he resembled Keanu Reeves in character for The Matrix and he was absolutely right. His facial features, hair cut, clothing, everything. After that, Alex and I couldn't unsee it.

His work was amazing! It was almost all nude or implied nudity but it was done so artistically and with perspectives unlike anything we had seen before. He explained that he also did more "erotic" work but never displayed them publicly. He only showed them to buyers that specifically asked about it or commissioned it. I had only ever done fully clothed fashion modeling but I was intrigued at the idea of being photographed nude and displayed in such a beautifully artistic way. Rob was as well but said he was only comfortable with it if he was there for the shoots.

Over the months that followed I did three shoots with Josh, Rob in attendance and Josh's girlfriend, Danielle, assisting at all of them. The first two were artistic nude sets and the third was one of his signature "Story" shoots. These sets had a narrative that played out in photographs. The one I did was about a woman seducing her lover. It started with me dressed for a night out and by the end I was in nothing but thong panties and high heels on my knees looking up at the camera above me and unclasping Josh's belt. The end result looked very sensual and sexy but the process, like the previous two shoots, was nothing but professional.

However, the whole experience left Rob and I extremely turned on. We were insatiable for the next few days and we repeatedly role-played that Rob was the photographer and the shoot didn't stop with me just unbuckling the belt. Me playing his "slut model" or "porn star" became a regular scenario for us.

"Did he say what the shoot was?" Rob asked.

"The text just said it's a story of two girls dealing with the sexual tension between them...," Rob laughed out loud interrupting me and said, "Well he definitely found the right two girls for that one!"

"HUSH!" I hissed back, grinning.

He was right and we both knew it. We had never done anything beyond making out and a little fondling, but Alex and I were both bi-curious and very attracted to each other.

"Look, he's kind of an odd guy but I've seen enough to know he's not just a creep trying to get girls naked. Plus, Danielle is always around so I'm fine with it if you want to."

"Thank you babe!" I squealed, giving him another kiss and then turned my attention to helping him get out the door for the airport.

Saturday, 8:15 AM

On Friday Josh sent us another text to flesh out "The Story" a little more. Our scene would be set the morning after the two girls had gone out clubbing and they would just be waking up on the couch together. He left hair, makeup and wardrobe for Alex and I to coordinate. I had just finished bringing those decisions to life and was admiring my handy work in my bathroom mirror.

My auburn hair, which typically fell to my shoulder blades, had been given a subtle wave, as if it had been fixed for a night out many hours ago, and then pulled into a ponytail for bed. My makeup was very light and natural but with eyeliner and mascara highlighting my emerald green eyes. Up top I was wearing a white cropped top tank that didn't reach much lower than the bottom curve of my breasts and no bra. I wouldn't have worn one to sleep, I rarely wore one at all. At 24 year old, my perky 34Cs didn't need the support and it was more comfortable to go without. The tank top material was a little thin, my pink areolas and nipples were not hard to spot, but it was the only one I had. On the bottom, I had decided to go with black thong panties. That is what I would have worn for a night out plus, they would make the ass I spent so much time perfecting in the gym look amazing. For the trip to Josh's place I threw on some white sweatpants rather than jeans, to avoid leaving any marks on my lower half when I took them off, and a matching cropped hoodie.

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door and, as I was locking up, a familiar voice called from across the lawn.

"Good morning there, little lady."

"Good morning Mr. Jackson," I called back, trying to not let my dislike for him creep into the tone of my voice.

"Come on now. I've told you a million times, just call me Ben," he replied as he made his way across his yard and towards our driveway.

Ben Jackson should have been part of the disclosures when we bought the house because he always seemed to be around. He worked from home in some finance or banking role but, whether we were coming or going, grilling or laying out by the pool, Ben would somehow also be outside and invite himself over for a chat. He was in his 50s with thinning hair and a slight beer belly. Somehow, he always looked like he had just stepped off the golf course with his polo shirt tucked into khakis and a rosy tint to his skin.

"Anyways, looks like you're heading to the gym this morning," he continued as he intercepted me at the driver's door of my car.

"Actually, I'm heading to a photo shoot that I am running dangerously close to being late for."

"Ahhhh, you must have on some hot little number under that," he said out of the side of his mouth as he placed his hand on my lower back and turned his gaze down towards my body. He always seemed to stand a little too close and to have a hand on any woman he spoke to. "Here, let me get that door for you."

"Thanks."

"No problem, sweetheart. I see you're in a hurry so I won't hold you up."

"Thanks again, bye," I answered as I shut the car door, quickly ending the encounter.

Twenty minutes later I pulled into the parking lot at Josh's building. The neighborhood Josh lived in was one of those previously sketchy areas that had become trendy, with lots of old properties being renovated into bars, shops, housing, etc.. His spacious studio apartment was on the corner of the second floor of what used to be some sort of multilevel warehouse.

Once upstairs, I knocked on his door and heard him shout from inside, "COME ON IN!"

When I opened the door he was standing in the middle of the living room setting up video and photography equipment facing his oversized sectional couch where Alex was sitting, wearing matching pink sweatpants and hoodie. Her long dirty blonde hair was pulled into a messy bun.

The front half of the studio unit was an open concept living area and kitchen that had a wall of windows on two sides, letting in tons of natural light. Behind the kitchen was a partial wall that only went about 8 feet up towards the 15 foot ceiling and shielded the bathroom and bedroom on the other side.

"Make yourself comfortable, I won't be long," Josh said.

I put my purse on the floor and walked over to the couch and gave Alex a hug. "Hey love, I'm just playing stand in so he can adjust everything," she said.

"Doesn't Danielle usually help you do that?" I asked.

"Yeah but she moved out last week. We've been on-again/off-again for years and I guess we are off right now," Josh replied.

He continued, "But I have a kid from the community college photography program that just started interning with me. He should be here any..."

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

"Speak of the devil," he chuckled. "COME IN!"

The door opened and the most All-American looking guy you can envision walked in. He looked like a wholesome high school football player right down to the letter-jacket, white t-shirt and blue jeans he was wearing. He was slightly shorter than Rob, probably 5'9 or so, with short brown hair. And he looked young. He removed his letter-jacket and revealed a lean athletic build.

"Girls, this is Donnie. Donnie, this is Natalie and Alex. They will be our subjects today," Josh informed him.

"Oh, hey," he sheepishly grinned and shook our hands.

"So how did you get yourself mixed up with Josh, Donnie?" Alex asked him.

"Oh, uh, I just graduated this year and started taking photography classes at the community college a few weeks ago. In high school I got into automotive photography but lately guys have been asking me to take pics of their cars with their girlfriends or wives or whatever. I don't know anything about shooting people so I mentioned it to my instructor and he put me in contact with Josh."

"No wonder he looks young," I thought to myself. "If he just graduated then he is only 18."

"So are you a big car guy?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. My whole life," he replied.

"My husband is an engineer for **REDACTED** and is out in Scottsdale, Arizona at the car auctions, wining and dining their customers."

"NO WAY!" Donnie exclaimed. "That is so cool. I was literally binge watching Barrett-Jackson last night until I passed out. One day, man."

"Donnie, I'm almost set here. Grab that bottle of Patrón on the coffee table and pour us some shots," Josh instructed him. "Helps everyone loosen up before you start."

When it came to these sorts of shoots, he was absolutely right. Donnie poured shots into each of the three shot glasses and handed them to Josh, Alex and I.

"Cheers!" Josh said and down the hatch they went. As we swallowed the burning liquid, Donnie took the opportunity and grabbed a swig off the bottle.

"Hey kiddo, thats illegal," Alex teased him.

Josh pretended to look out the window and replied, "I don't see any cops".

"Good enough for me, Natalie and I want another," Alex announced as she handed her shot glass back to Donnie.

"We do?" I asked as I cut my eyes at her.

"Of course, us horny party girls should still be a little tipsy from last night. You know, for the art."

I laughed and handed my glass to Donnie. "I suppose you are right. Who am I to argue."

Donnie handed them back and we interlocked our arms like a bride and groom sipping champagne and downed them. Turns out that approach to taking shots doesn't work very well, it was pretty awkward.

"Ok ladies, I'm ready when you are," Josh announced.

"Guess we'll just have to finish that Patrón bottle off later then," Alex joked. The two of us stood up and pulled off our sweatpants and hoodies. Turns out Alex chose a pink thong and matching spaghetti strap tank top.

"Looks like the tequila has had an effect on us already," Alex giggled pointing at her obviously erect nipples visible through her top.

"Oh no!" I blushed as I looked down and noticed my own, quickly placing my hands over them. We handed our clothes to Donnie who was wide eyed but trying to be cool and not make it obvious that he was checking out every inch of the two scantily clad women in front of him.

"Set those on the kitchen island, Donnie," Josh instructed him as we took our places back on the couch and he started the video cameras.

"What are the video cameras for?" Donnie asked.

"I record my shoots and then edit them into behind-the-scenes sizzle reels that I play on TVs at my gallery parties," Josh answered.

"Oh, cool."

"Ok, so in our story you two fell asleep together on the couch. Natalie, recline back and over to your right a bit, yep, head against the pillow. Perfect, now pull your legs up and lay your knees to the right...feet up to your butt...exactly," Josh directed me.

"Miss Alex, snuggle up to her left side there. Reach your left arm across and rest it on her lap, up against her abdomen...yep.... aaaand your head on her shoulder. Natalie, is it natural for your left arm behind her to come around? Yeah, and rest on her hip. Great, I love it."

Donnie was back at Josh's side now.

"Ok ladies, sleepy time. Close your eyes," we laughed and did as we were instructed.

"Video is recording..... aaannnd..... here we go."

We immediately heard the CLICK, CLICK of Josh's camera.

"Natalie, move a bit as if you are just starting to stir...great."

Still playing asleep, I gently rolled my upper body slightly left towards Alex. Her head moved from more on top of my shoulder to laying against the front of it. I could feel her warm breath across the top of my left breast.

CLICK, CLICK.....CLICK

"Turn your head towards Alex now...yep."

CLICK, CLICK

"Alex, Natalie's movement has stirred you now..." She snuggled against me, bringing her left leg up over mine.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

"See how some of my directions are very specific, move this here, do that. But sometimes, especially with subjects that are experienced, you can give more broad guidance like I just did and let them bring it to life. It will look more natural because it is," Josh whispered to Donnie.

"Alex, keep your body the way it is, your ass looks incredible, but open your eyes and slowly turn your head up to look at Natalie."

CLICK....CLICK, CLICK

"Perfect. Natalie, open your eyes and look down towards Alex."

CLICK, CLICK

"Adjust so that your faces are closer....yes."

CLICK, CLICK

"Alex without moving your head, turn your eyes to Natalie's lips."

Things were starting to feel pretty intimate now. I could feel my heart rate starting to increase and warmth building between my legs. I unconsciously parted my lips and licked them which seemed to cue Alex to do the same.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

Our lips were only about an inch from each other and parted. I could feel her warm breath on my lips and in my mouth and knew she could feel mine as well. My heart rate continued to climb and I could feel the blood rushing into my nipples.

"Simulate a gentle kiss," instructed Josh.

I allowed my lips to softly graze hers and slowly nodded my head upwards, she softly kissed my bottom lip.

CLICK, CLICK....CLICK, CLICK

Our lips met fully as she moved her left hand onto my abdomen.

CLICK, CLICK

Alex's tongue escaped her mouth and slowly caressed my bottom lip. I took it in my mouth. Our tongues swirled, exploring each other, the kiss becoming increasingly passionate. I began to rotate my body more towards her and brought my right hand up to hold the back of her head.

CLICK, CLICK

She broke our kiss and moved for my neck. I threw my head back as she started kissing and licking her way up towards my earlobe. Waves of chills traveled through my body causing my nipples to ache. As if she sensed it, she moved her hand from my abdomen and to my right breast, running her thumb across my engorged nipple. The contact sent a bolt of lightning from my nipple through my body to my clit.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

She gently sucked my earlobe, igniting more chills which she intercepted at my nipples with the caresses of her thumb. A moan escaped my lips as I used my hand, still on the back of her head, to bring her lips back to mine. Our tongues plunged into each other's mouths and Alex moved herself up so that our faces were level with each other.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

My hand slowly slid down from the back of Alex's head to her chest and then onto her left breast. I began to gently massage it causing the material to bunch. After a few squeezes I broke our kiss, leaned down and pulled the bottom of her tank top up enough to completely expose her breast. I teased her nipple with rapid flicks of my tongue.

"MMMMMmmmmm," she purred.

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

My tongue swirled around her areola and nipple, then I softly kissed it before taking it between my lips and I began to gently suck it.

"Yesss," she cooed.

At this point I was completely lost in the moment, having totally forgotten that Josh and 18 year old Donnie were present and that this was a photoshoot. I quickly swirled my tongue around and then over her nipple before taking it back into my mouth, sucking slightly harder this time.

"MMMmmhhhmmm," she moaned.

Her hand left my breast and went between my legs. I spread them, giving her access and she began massaging my pussy through the thin material of my panties. Her index and ring fingers were gliding back and forward on top of my swollen lips with her middle finger pressing into the crease between them. I could feel the material becoming soaked with my juices.

"Fuuuck yes."

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK

Encouraged by my response, she pulled the crotch of my thong to the side, exposing me to the view of the forgotten two men and cameras in the room, and continued rubbing. Without the material in the way she used my juices to lubricate my burning clit and began massaging it in a circular motion. A wave of pleasure surged from there, though my abdomen and into my breast.