All Comments on 'A Slippery Slope Ch. 01'

by Naughty_Natalie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for sharing your amazing erotic story. Beautifully written. You could feel the wanton lust between them. Please post some more stories.

sjl2sjl211 months ago

Did you post this story before?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why change it to a blowjob?

phantom123phantom12311 months ago

Exceptional story with superb writing. I loved the erotic descriptions of intense intimacy: so real and sexy. Definitely written by a passionate woman who knows and understands what women like.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I read the story because I let a glamour photo shoot get out of control, and I got the fucking of my life from the photographer. It was to be very scripted and without erotic poses in lingerie, but a bottle of wine, a handsome, persuasive man, and a closet full of amazing nighties, panties, stockings, and bras turned me into a wanton slut who got what she really craved but had not dreamed of getting. My husband saw only the usual glamour shots, so all is well. Keep writing!

BioRef172BioRef1727 months ago

Great story, buildup, inner tension for the wife. Enjoyed how it ended without sex, with hints of more to come.

Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Hot, and erotic

HectorBidonHectorBidon6 months ago

Hot story. I really liked the constellation of characters: the girlfriends, the lucky All-American intern, and the husband who was there in the intro and always in Natalie's thoughts. I really liked that Natalie did what she did and didn't do what she didn't do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughty_Natalie@Naughty_Natalie
Hi, I'm Natalie. Most on my stories are heavily based on my life and actual events. They are all told from my perspective with the only changes being things like real names, actual locations and other details that could endanger my privacy. Others are pure works of fiction. Se...