The Photo Shoot Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy and Oscar.
4k words
4.56
16.2k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Amy and Oscar

I know, when we were looking on Craig's List, that Michael didn't notice Oscar because he was checking out Mariposa's beautiful tits and the incredible butterfly tattoo on her thigh, but when I saw the shot of his coal black body lying on the bed with his huge black cock fully erect, it turned me on like a light switch.

"Eleven inches," I said to Michael. The cell phone picture was good enough that the unique shape of his cock was obvious. I thought to myself even then that it looked almost like a baseball bat: narrow at the neck below the handle knob, and thick at the head- the head being where his cock merged into his body. And it was huge, almost up to his navel.

I had never been concerned about the size of a man's erection before David, but then I'd never had another cock inside of me except Michael's. Until that night with David. Even now it's not all that important. Michael and I always have great, sometimes even incredible, sex. But David was- guess he still is- thicker than Michael and a few inches longer. His stiff flesh completely filled the walls of my pussy; the pleasure of feeling his hard cock move in and out of me was intense, and the additional two inches- well, that made it all the more intense. It took me to places I'd never been. His head consistently hit my G-spot and I had multiple orgasms every time it did. So size doesn't matter in a relationship but it sure is fun when you can get it.

But having sex with someone else was exciting; it opened a new window into what I am. And since then I have come to worship the male sex organ. I love the feel of Michael's cock stroking in and out of my pussy and the sudden slickness as he fills me with his seed. I loved the sensations of David's manhood plying between my breasts, the thick throbbing veins, the fleshy head touching my lips and tongue with each forward thrust. Now I love being on my knees, a supplicant, stroking Oscar's obscene erection and taking it down my throat, a mass of black flesh truly worthy of supplication. But I digress.

Even as we got into the car that Friday afternoon to go to Oscar and Mariposa's, I was nervous with anticipation about what we were about to do. He was nervous, too. I mean, we were about to go to the home of a couple of strangers for the sole purpose of having a weekend of consensual sex with them. And I was going to watch Michael fuck another woman and he was going to watch another man fuck me... again. It had excited both of us when I fucked his brother while he watched and took pictures. Then again, that had been spontaneous; with this couple, it was by appointment.

But it had been incredible listening to Marisol moan with pleasure, watching her ride my husband's cock like a rodeo queen until he shot his load deep into her writhing body. Michael watched while Oscar took me doggie style with his big black cock and filled me with his hot cum. I guess you could say we were glad we kept the appointment.

Mary and I went to the restroom to clean up. Sticky cum was dripping down our legs like warm honey.

"How did you... how do you... take my husband's cock?" she asked as she took a warm damp washcloth to the inside of her thighs and her pussy lips. "I can't take more than half of it anywhere."

"Is it true what you told Michael?" I asked without replying to her question. For me, there was no answer. I just loved to suck cock and fuck, and Oscar fulfilled both of those loves.

She handed me a washcloth. "I've only had sex with a few other men." she replied, "so I don't have a lot to compare, but he... Michael... the way he kisses... his responses," she sighed with a wistful look in her eyes, "... so yes, he's the best fuck I've ever had. But I really want to know, how do you take him, my husband?"

It took me a moment to consider a response without blushing. After all, I was discussing the intimacy of fucking her husband with her, his wife! "I wish I could give you an answer, Marisol," I finally replied, "Your husband's cock just seems to fit in my body like fingers in a glove."

"Doesn't it hurt? We have a hard time fucking because he stretches my pussy, and I gag when his cock goes too deep down my throat."

"I let the pain happen as part of the pleasure," I replied, "because sex is all about the mixture of the two, pleasure and pain." I wiped the stickiness from my thighs and tamped it from my labia. I was the slightest bit sore. She was right: the base of his cock stretched me out. "But let me ask you Mary, do you want all four of us in your bed? That could be fun and a bit kinky. All kinds of possibilities there."

But then I posed, "...or would you rather sleep with Michael?"

She laughed after thinking about it for a moment. "So you want to sleep with Oscar tonight, huh? You bad girl!"

I admitted it: It had been lusty and exciting watching my husband fuck another woman while I fucked another man, but it was almost like a reality show or a porn production. There was too much going on between the four of us, almost like we were putting on a performance for our mate. Now I wanted Oscar all to myself, to take his big black baseball bat of a cock as often as I could until the sun came up. Suck it and fuck it dry. I'd never had black cock before and taking it was, well, more than just exciting. It felt like an erotic taboo. There wasn't a word in my vocabulary that could express the sensations, cravings and mindless lust his engorged sex organ brought to my body. It was all visceral, carnal, pure animal lust. Cock worship.

She admitted that fucking Michael all night would fill some cravings of her own, some she'd had for a long time. "I know what it's like Amy. Great sex is so hard to find."

We warmed a couple more damp washcloths for our husbands and walked back out to meet them. Smiling from ear to ear. Like cats who just ate the canaries.

Marisol and Michael went left. We went upstairs.The master bedroom was the size of our living room. It was huge. Sliding glass doors opened to a veranda looking out over homes and wineries lit like Christmas lights in the black hills etched against the fading red sky. Headlights from distant cars wandered like ants through the city streets below and out into the countryside.

It was just past sunset in late summer. I opened one of the sliders and walked out to inhale the view. It was awesome.

I could feel Oscar come up behind me. "This view is..."

"... spectacular, right?" he said, completing my sentence. I nodded. He nuzzled my neck and cupped my breasts in his warm hands and gently teased the nipples between his index finger and thumb until they stood firm like little raisins. "You two engineered this, didn't you?"

"And are you complaining?" I quipped. I leaned into him.

The head of his cock rubbed up against the inside of my thigh as it arced up into an erection. Warm embers sparked up in my loins. His hands found their way down my waist to the crease in my thighs. His fingers and thumbs formed a triangle at my mons venus. His thumb played with my clit while his fingers pushed the lips of my pussy together in slow, rhythmic pulses. A finger found its way up the wet slit into my throbbing cunt. My knees were shaking. I wasn't sure if I could stand up. I turned my head and kissed him, his lips drowning my lusty moans.

"Amy, do you have any idea about how stunningly beautiful your body is?" he whispered between kisses.

"Michael tells me that all the time," I whispered back, "and sometimes I believe him."

"You have it all, Amy," he continued, his fingers still deep in my pussy and my legs still struggling to keep me standing, "beautiful, firm rack, gorgeous ass, long gorgeous legs, a pussy to die for... and brains to top it off."

"Are you trying to get in my panties, Oscar?" I chided.

"What panties."

He took me by the arm and led me to the bed. He sat on the edge, his manhood standing out from his body like a great obsidian obelisk. I fell to my knees and took it in the palms of my hands, stroking it slowly, the object of my veneration.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," I demanded, "I want to taste your seed." The head parted my lips. I could taste the saltiness of clear precum seeping out of the slit at the top of his pink helmet.

"I want to put it in your pussy, lover," he replied.

"You'll have all night to do that as many times as you want, lover." I guess you could call us lovers although this all seemed much too carnal to be love. 'Fuck buddies' was probably closer but didn't roll off the tongue so nicely.

I know Marisol thought it was easy taking a cock his size all the way, but it's not. I love sucking cock. Sometimes I think a man would rather cum down a woman's throat than in her pussy. But feeling the man's response as I tease his shaft with my teeth and tongue, the twitching of his organ as I suck, the pulsing sensation on my lips when he orgasms, the slightly salty taste of his cum. It's so worth the work to get there, but it's a process. Fighting the gag reflex as the head passes down my throat. Relaxing my throat muscles as the shaft rhythmically slides in and out. Trying to breath while all of this is happening. Swallowing when he ejaculates. I'd like to think it's an art form but don't think they'll be teaching 'Fellatio 101' at Berkeley any time soon.

He'd just cum in my pussy an hour or so before so it would be a long time getting him to cum again. Trust me when I say, though, that we'd both enjoy every second until then. We'd both gotten on the bed, he on top, his tongue and fingers buried in my pussy and my head impaled on his shiny black pike. I had to stop more than once to let out a protracted moan as orgasm after orgasm swept through me.

I knew when he was close. I could feel his body quiver, the muscles in his thighs twitch. He pushed his body down harder trying to somehow get the head, the shaft, everything, deeper. His back arched up and lifted his head up off my pussy.

"Oh god Amy baby here it comes oh fuck here it comes I'm gonna cum lover oh shit oh god," went the mantra. Then the soft pulsing on my lips as his cock pumped ropes of cum deep down my throat. He lifted off of me, cum sliding across my tongue and onto my tits as he pulled out. He collapsed, his head resting on my thigh.

"You like?" I asked coyly, fingering in little circles some of his slippery spunk into my cleavage and onto my nipples.

He didn't answer. At that moment I'm not sure he could. He scooted up the bed and kissed me softly on each breast. "Gimme a minute, Amy baby, I'm kinda spent right now."

I guess that would be both of us. I was still left a little dangling- I had really wanted his big black cock in my wet pussy- but it could wait. I spooned up to him, my ass against his cock, and we fell asleep.

I woke up sometime later, a few minutes or a few hours I don't know, from an erotic dream. Like all dreams I couldn't tell you what was happening or with who, I just knew I woke up horny. Oscar's flaccid cock was nestled between my cheeks, his arm around my waist. I really didn't want to wake him up but I had an itch in my pussy that only his erect ebony manhood could scratch. I pulled his cock between my legs and diddled my wet swollen pussy lips with the head. He stirred and became erect, his clear slick secretions adding to mine.

"What are you doing, baby?" he mumbled, his words thick with sleep.

"Roll over on your back, babe," I replied. "I'll do all the work."

He rolled over, still mostly asleep, and I straddled my wet pink petals over his hips. He was not fully engorged but stiff enough to fill my hungry vagina with his big hunk of black meat. The pink head slid into the slit and I started rocking up and down until it hit my cervix. By the third or fourth stroke his manhood was hard as a steel rod and he was waking up.

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"It's still dark." I was headed toward a twilight consciousness: awake, my body charged with the erotic sensations moving through my loins, but my mind still wandering between dreams and the present. I bent over and kissed him. My lips and teeth nibbled at his lips, his with mine. Our tongues danced. He put his hands on my hips and joined my cadence as if he wanted to guide my body up and down his sculpted obsidian pole. It was slow, sensual, dreamlike. We were both miles away from orgasm.

I don't have any idea about how long we copulated. I would drift off to sleep with him still deep inside of me, then I would join him when his body resumed an unconscious rhythm of its own. It wasn't until the thin clouds above the dark hills turned a pale pink that lust filled me with the overwhelming desire to finally take his seed.

I pushed up to my knees; I was fully impaled on his ebony shaft. The electric jolt of the pink head of his black manhood crushing my cervix woke me up completely. Sliding up and down his big thick cock, feeling friction from his girth stretching my pussy lips, the slickness of his veiny shaft. The lightning was about to strike. The rubber band was about to snap.

I arched my back. My toes curled. "Oh god Oscar, I'm cumming baby, I'm gonna cum baby," I chanted, "I'm gonna come all over your big black cock." His piston drove hard into my body. Wave after splendid wave of orgasm swept over me. Crying and moaning, I rode his stiff manhood, white with froth, from one ecstatic nanosecond to the next.

"Sure beats a cup of coffee," he replied wryly, his hands on my hips still guiding my body up and down his massive shaft. I couldn't stop. I was possessed by a wonton pagan goddess, her lust and ecstasy feeding into my body like a powerful, stimulating drug.

"I need for you to come, baby," I implored him, "give it to me, baby, I want you to cum, please cum in my pussy." I squeezed my nipples until they hurt. The tingling went straight to my loins.

He closed his eyes, his face intense in the electricity flowing between us. "I'm close baby, a little faster, don't stop, don't stop, oh god don't stop, I'm gonna cum." Over and over again. "Oh god, don't stop..."

A few thrusts and I could feel him cum. The friction of his shaft along the walls of my pussy became almost nothing, as if they were both made of glass. And I felt something I'd never felt in either David or Michael: a cock throbbing. For me, one of the most elegant thing about oral sex is the feel of a throbbing, pulsing cock on my lips as a man fills my mouth with his semen, but I'd never felt it before in my genitals, on my labia. It was the thickness of his organ stretching against every nerve pumping thick creamy cum into my wanton pussy. The orgasms just never stopped until his erection became flaccid and he slipped out of me.

I collapsed next to him, my body spent and still quivering. It wasn't until I heard movement downstairs- chairs moving, plates clattering- that I realized I'd actually fallen asleep.

Oscar stirred at the smell of coffee. "Seems like our mates are up and about," he growled. Morning breath isn't the most romantic way to share a kiss but we did. "Coffee," he whispered, "right now I need some coffee."

He walked into the closet and came out a moment later carrying two robes. He donned the powder blue satin and handed me the red silk. "It's Marisol's so it'll be a little small on you I think."

It was. The hem was well above my knees and the shoulders pulled back the panels covering my tits every time I moved. It would have to do, I guess. "I'll have one in your size the next time you guys come over," he said with a note of embarrassment in his voice. "And I hope you'll come over again... The night was... you were..."

"... it was one of the hottest nights of my life," I replied with a quick peck on his lips. We walked from the bedroom down the stairs holding hands. "Let's get some caffeine; I could sure use it." I was totally spent, a little sore, and exhausted, running on fumes.

Michael turned around on the bar stool to face us as we came into the kitchen. He smiled as he perused my body. I knew I looked a mess but the smoldering look his eyes seemed to say it didn't matter.

"Looks like you could both use some coffee," Marisol said from behind the counter. "Amy, you take cream or sugar?" Her breasts were almost leaping out of her baby doll top. Michael wore a pair of boxers, tenting in front.

I shook my head. "Black, and strong, thank you."

"I'm toasting some bagels and there's cream cheese in the fridge if anyone wants some."

I didn't realize how famished I was until she mentioned it. I lathered up a bagel with cream cheese and orange marmalade, then practically inhaled it.

Fact was, I was still coming to terms with this whole new thing. Here the four of us sat having a breakfast of coffee and bagels. My husband had spent the night fucking his wife, and her husband had spent the night fucking me. And here we were in various states of undress, small talking, chatting, bantering back and forth about baseball and the stock market as if we were old friends and this was just the normal course of events, how things were supposed to be. It felt a little surreal. Not uncomfortable- quite to the contrary, it felt good. It was obvious we'd all enjoyed this erotic adventure so far. And that Oscar hoped it could happen again.

Oscar smiled and asked, deadpan, while looking across at Marisol and undressing her with his eyes, "so Michael, did you two get any sleep last night?"

They looked at each other sheepishly and laughed. "About the same as you, I bet."

"I know I'm going to need a nap," I chided in, sipping my coffee and looking over my cup at the pair. "Bet we all do." I finished off the last bite of my second bagel and looked at Michael, who was intently studying my cleavage. "Sweets, I'm gonna take a quick shower... wanna join me?"

His lecherous smile was was answer: of course.

It was the most fun shower we'd ever taken together. He described in graphic detail how she'd sucked his cock and swallowed his hot cum and rode him cowgirl and how he'd fucked her doggie style and that he'd emptied his sperm into her hot pussy three times and they'd never gone to sleep. I told him how I'd taken Oscar's enormous black cock down my throat and swallowed his steaming spunk and how he made me cum with his lips and tongue teasing my clit and labia and how I'd ridden him like a pony until he came deep inside of me and how orgasms kept sweeping through me in endless waves all night. Michael pushed me against the tiled wall and we fucked until the water turned cold.

Oscar and Mary had taken their coffee to the jacuzzi and were facing each other, engaged in some serious copulation, when we came out. We set our cups down and stepped into the foaming water, two voyeurs watching and listening while we each sipped our steaming brew.

They turned to face us when they were done. "We were just discussing how enjoyable the evening was for both of us," Marisol said coyly. Her face was flushed. Her tits were still full and firm, the nipples standing at attention like little sentries.

We both smiled. "We had the same conversation," Michael replied. His manhood had responded nicely to the passion between them.

Even through the churning water, it was obvious that Oscar was still fully erect. It was all I could do to not go over and sit on his lap. Michael noticed. "It looks like he could use a little help, sweetheart," he whispered in my ear, "why don't you go over and take care of that for him." I went over and sat in his lap, impaling myself on his rock hard midnight black manhood. Then something totally unexpected happened: Mary started biting my nipples and fingering my clit while her husband's stiff black shaft was sliding in and out of my hot white pussy. At her first touch, it was an instant orgasm.

"Jesus Amy, Mary, you don't know how fucking hot that is!" Michael exclaimed. He stood up, his hand absent-mindedly stroking his fully blown hard-on. "God, I wish I had my camera!"

12