The Photo Shoot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exasperation. "The cellphone," I said, desperately holding on to the orgasm streaming through my body like fire, "go get your cellphone."

Oscar and I had been kissing. Mary moved over and began nibbling at my ear and neck. Shivers went down my spine. I turned to her and we kissed, our tongues pirouetting around each other like smoke. Another orgasm, then another.

Oscar was close. His eyes closed and he disappeared into that trancelike state he was in this morning just before he filled my pussy with his spunk. His breathing was ragged. Hands on my hips, he pulled me down hard onto his stiff organ. His legs trembled and his back arched. "Here it comes Amy, oh god baby here it comes," and with that mantra came the now familiar pulsing against my labia as his throbbing cock pumped thick threads of semen into my very hot wet cunt.

"Oh god oh god," I cried out to the goddess possessing my body, "I'm still cumming!" Oscar remained hard enough for me to ride him, Marisol was still teasing my clitoris and alternately kissing my lips and biting my nipples. Now Michael was back in the jacuzzi shooting video with his left hand while stroking his erection with the right. A complete sensory overload.

"Mary," Michael commanded, "suck my cock, baby. I'm about ready to cum." She turned around to find Mike's erection staring her in the face. She smiled up at the camera when she took him in her mouth. She smiled again a few minutes later when she stuck out her tongue with a well of his creamy white jizz in the middle, then swallowed. Michael was right: it was fucking hot. Finally, exhausted mentally and physically, we exited the jacuzzi, toweled off, and went to our rooms, Mike and I to ours, they to theirs. We both collapsed on the bed, cuddled naked together, and slept until well after noon.

12