All Comments on 'The Photo Shop Ch. 01'

by candyman666

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteover 3 years ago

Enjoyed your story, looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But -- boy, do you need an editor. Typos. Poor punctuation. So distracting that, frankly, I couldn't get past page 2.

jennyphiljennyphilover 3 years ago

Great story but looking forward to hearing about your photo shop?

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 3 years ago

Really enjoyed that, thank you. Well written, flowed nicely. Looking forward to the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this, a lovely romantic adventure, nicely written. I use an editor to polish my stories, most people do.. I'm off to read part 2. leggielibby x

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

I liked this, yes there were a few errors in spelling and grammar, but none of us are perfect and most are amateur writers. I also understand you now have an editor so well done.

The story itself flowed nicely and depicted a very nice May December romance turning into a long lasting supportive friendship. I'm different from your main character in that I'm not a fan of anal but have no problem with my own cum and a nice bush, there again each to their own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercandyman666@candyman666
For the moment I'm experiencing some problems with my wife, she had a brain hemorrhage end of January and lost most of her memory, so I had to take over all of the tasks in our household and didn't have much time to write. I will try to begin again in the next few months. Than...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES