All Comments on 'The Photo Shop Ch. 02'

by candyman666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ooooh, I see some virgin pussy in his future. Maybe her delicate rosebud also??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You really don't know English, do you? So many wrong words.

thomas_deanthomas_dean9 months ago

The Unmaking of a Virgin

A 20 year old woman enters the studio. Taught some basic modelling positions clothed, she acknowledges, "A]lone in my bedroom ... imagin[ing myself] .. a famous model[,] ... I posed in front of the big [closet] mirror ... So doing this now for real is not such a big deal ..., [G]etting really undressed for the first time in front of a total stranger, and a man at that, is still a bit awkward ...."

Step one opening her zipper ... unveiling her beautiful back, she looked over her shoulder "with those smoldering eyes." Slipping off the shoulder straps of her dress, she allowed her dress to fall away leaving her in a matching lacy cream bra and cream panties.

An exhibitionist streak taking over, she clasped her bra and threw it away revealing absolutely perfect breasts and hardened pink areolas. before she dropped her panties to the ground lifting her leg against her forehead to fully expose herself to the lens camera. "Her pussy lips opened exposing the moisture within. `Will that do it,' she asked with a smile on her face."

Taken aback, the photographer claimed to have "never ... imagined that I would see this girl completely naked."

so soon after she walked into my store only an hour or so before.

I fell to my knees, a session of outercourse followed. The model exclaims, "I am all for new experiences," and immediately lowered her head to plant a big kiss on the head of my engorged penis."

An interesting phot shoot.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF8 months ago

Breaking the new model in

Gradually unveiling the new model until she presents lifting her foot to her forehead, the photographer catches exhilarating shots of her "absolutely perfect breasts and hardened pink areolas ..." and welcomingly moist vaginal lips.

Certainly a stimulating photographic session.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercandyman666@candyman666
For the moment I'm experiencing some problems with my wife, she had a brain hemorrhage end of January and lost most of her memory, so I had to take over all of the tasks in our household and didn't have much time to write. I will try to begin again in the next few months. Than...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES