The Photo Shop Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A blowjob?" they said in unison.

"Yes my darlings a blowjob, I hope you know what a blowjob is?"

"No," they said again in unison.

"Come on guys, a blowjob, sucking-dick, fellatio, the male counterpart of cunnilingus - never heard of it?"

"Uh no," Janet replied.

"Jesus, you guys have been living in the dark ages, although I think they did these things in those days as well. OK, Janet, like George was licking and sucking on your clit, you now take his cock in your mouth and lick and suck on it, preferably until he cums, but be careful, as the first time you get semen or cum, in your mouth, it may taste queer. Again in time, you may start to like it, it's an acquired taste, some women even crave it after a while."

"Should we try that George?" Janet asked with a scared voice.

"You know what guys, go to dressing room one, explore there some more on your own, in total privacy, you can take a shower afterward. I'll see you when you're done, take all the time you need."

I left them a bit flabbergasted but saw them get up and go to the indicated dressing room closing the door behind them. I didn't want to be a witness to their newly discovered sex games, besides I had lots more to do in my computer room, the first thing being to watch my video recording of Elisa and Jada. I was really curious how that turned out, especially the sequence I filmed at high speed.

I was not disappointed. It was an absolute turn-on to see Jada's tits flop from under her top in slow motion as she had lifted it right in front of the camera; Oh God I would like to get my hands on that girl's enticing eighteen-year-old boobs. About an hour later, I heard a noise at my door as it opened slowly.

"Hi Lew, we have finished, we cleaned everything up," Janet said.

George added, "Foremost we want to thank you again for what you did for us; this has completely changed our lives. Your analysis of our behavior and your knowledge of body language saved us from a life without sexual joy; we have no idea how we can ever repay you."

"Well as I said, number one, educate your daughter and save her from a similar mistake. Oh and by the way, if she wants, I am always looking for beautiful girls who want to pose in the nude for me; if she takes after you Janet she must be a stunner."

"I don't know if she will want to be that liberated at once, but if she does I'll certainly give her a hint. I hope you don't mind me asking, what you were just looking at, it seemed very juicy?"

"Oh, it was some video footage I took the other day, testing my new camera, of a Latina girl, a bit younger than your daughter, who will be my new apprentice as of next week. She wants to go to photography school so to apply for a job here was ideal."

"You wouldn't know anyone who can take on our daughter as an apprentice sommelier do you?"

"You won't believe it, but I did that once, finding an apprenticeship as a sommelier. It was, in fact, the very first girl I photographed in the nude, way back when I was young and handsome, on a business trip to Italy. I will visit her in a few weeks for the celebration of her fiftieth birthday."

"Do you think she would be willing to take on our daughter as an apprentice?"

"I have no idea, she and her husband Mario have a restaurant in Rome, I could always ask, my motto is 'no is a given, a yes I need to work on'. Send me some particulars of her studies ok?"

"Will do, bye for now Lew; when do you think our photos will be ready?"

"I have a small size simple print here for you to choose the ones you would like in a bigger format or in a photo album. Again let me know and I'll make them or have them made for you."

"Wonderful, thanks again, and bye for now."

"Bye Janet, bye George."

It does feel good to bring together two people who have been wandering basically in the dark and helping to ensure the rest of their lives will be much more fulfilling and enjoyable.


12