The Photo Shop Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, my mom told me that you might want to show me the photos you took of her all those years ago, is that what you want me to see?"

"I can't keep any secrets from you, especially with your mom spilling the beans upfront."

Comfortably settled in my room, I fired up the computer and put the show of Catharina's photos on. When we came to the photos I'd taken in her apartment I stopped the show.

"Why do you stop now?"

"The next photos might be a touch shocking; they are sort of revealing."

"Oh you mean the nude pictures you took of my mom?"

"You know about those?"

"Of course, what do you think my mom told me about? I know exactly what happened that evening in her apartment, so do you want to show me the pictures first, or shall I get undressed so you can take mine?"

"Uh, slow down girl, are you sure you want to venture down the same path your mother took so many years ago?"

"Sure why not, unless you think I wouldn't measure up to my mom?"

"No absolutely not, you are already very beautiful as you are now, and I can only imagine how beautiful you will be naked."

Gina got up and started to undo the button and lower the zipper of her hip-hugging jeans, leaving her barefoot in her crop top and panties. She had the most beautiful legs, lightly tanned, well they could easily compete with her mother's. Not stopping, she grabbed the bottom of her crop top and pulled it up over her head, dropping it on the bed, next to her jeans. My eyes almost popped out of my head as I viewed her fantastic body now only clad in a bra and panties. The bra quickly joined the rest of her clothing on the bed followed by her panties.

"My God girl that was quick, please give me some time to adjust to all this naked beauty you are treating me to."

"Do I measure up to my mom?"

"Sure you do, are you certain you want me to photograph you like this? Your mom told me you were rather shy, I guess she doesn't know you all that well."

"Did she say that about me? I must have a heart to heart with her on that subject! So not only do I want you to photograph me like this, I also want you to give me the same royal treatment you gave my mom back then, she is still raving about it. Did you give her a repeat performance last night?"

"Shame on you girl, you don't ask a gentleman those kinds of questions, that is for me to know and for you to guess. Let's take some pictures, turn around and look seductively over your shoulder at me."

That was the beginning of a half-hour photo session, with Gina taking more and more daring poses as we went along, and me taking lots of close-up pictures of her most intimate areas. She even dared me to take pictures of her while she was strumming her pussy which was getting moist. She was doing that while lying on her back on the bed with her legs wide open looking straight into my eyes, all of sudden making a come here movement with the finger of her free hand.

"Show me what you did to my mom so many years ago, I am so ready to experience this cunnilingus treatment my mom told me you are famous for, please give it to me, the same way you gave it to her back then, or last night?"

Remembering what happened so many years ago, I put my camera safely away and taking her by her feet, dragged her to the edge of the bed. She grabbed her ankles and opened her legs wide, giving me unrestricted access to her innermost sanctum. I dove in like a man finding a pool of water after wandering around the desert for days. Gina started moaning almost instantly. It was clear I was dealing again with a cunnilingus virgin like her mother was so many years ago. It came all flooding back to me and felt so familiar: I'm not going to say Gina tasted the same as her mother, but it was very similar to what I had tasted the evening before! As she was holding up her legs, I had my hands free to explore the rest of her young body, moving to her gorgeous boobs, slightly bigger than her mother's with very small areolae and tiny, but rock hard nipples, I grabbed hold of them, pinching the small nipps between thumb and index finger and enticing a little cry from her lips.

I was a while now into my cunt licking session and I'd brought Gina a few times to the edge without letting her cum. She was all over the mattress, squirming to try to get me to touch her in a way that would relieve her frustration. I focused on nibbling and licking her outer lips. From time to time, I'd drag my tongue across her pussy, making her groan. It felt as if she was beginning to get a bit desperate, so I decided to end her misery.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh God...yes! Please, make me cum now!" she screamed.

I considered dragging it out a little more, but I was getting a bit tired, so I heeded her plea, and latched onto her clit, sucking it hard, racking my tongue across it. Gina arched her back, shaking, before she dropped back on the mattress shouting.

"Oh fuck, fuck I'm cumming, yes I'm cumming!

Her entire body shook, and I grabbed her thighs to hold her still so I could continue to bite and suck her swollen pearl. Gina came, she came profusely, squirting a generous helping of her juices into my welcoming mouth. Finally, I could fully taste her distinct flavor, slightly different from her mother's, but oh so similar. She was arching her back again and thrashing her head back and forth. Slipping a little more south, I stuck my tongue deep into her snatch, keeping her orgasm going. She was far more vocal than her mother keeping on shouting at the top of her lungs.

"I'M CUMMING, OH GOD I'M CUMMING, YES, YES, FUCK, FUCK, KEEP LICKING MEEEE!"

And, like her mother, so many years ago, she lost consciousness; she wasn't gone that long but her reaction was so similar, and as a result, she went all limp. There were even more similarities to my first encounter with her mother, she was completely naked and I was fully dressed. After a short while, when she had recovered, she noted that fact.

"What is it with you, do you always have sex with a naked woman and stay completely clothed?"

"How do you know about that?"

"My mom told me, she gave me a full account of your adventures, including the fact that she was completely nude and you were still fully dressed. Take it off, I want you naked too, I want to suck your dick as my mother did."

She didn't wait for me to get undressed by myself but started tugging at my shirt and trousers, getting me naked as quickly as possible. Grabbing my dick, by now rock hard, she stroked me, moving the foreskin up and down over the purple head, while licking over it with her tongue before she sucked me completely into her mouth and straight into her throat. I was so aroused I almost came immediately, but thanks to Alicia's lessons I was able to hold it off.

"I don't want to cum in your mouth, I want to tickle your pussy with my cock and make you cum again, and again."

"I was hoping you'd say that, but I don't want your cock in my pussy I want it in my ass." While saying that Gina had positioned herself on all fours on the bed, lowering her head and upper body to the mattress and sticking her butt out, with a hand on each buttock opening herself up.

"I cleaned it up and lubed it, especially for you."

I carefully slid a finger inside her enticing brown little star indeed feeling that she was slippery inside.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Have you ever done it before?"

"No, I'm an anal virgin, but I want to try this with you, I trust that you will be gentle."

If that's what she wanted, who am I to deny her?

"Ok, but you have to trust me all the way, it may be painful, especially in the beginning, and it may not happen as you probably had it in mind."

As the one finger had been easy to slide inside her, I ventured to add a second and a third one; she seemed to like it so far. To make sure my cock was well lubed before invading her back passage, I wanted it first in her pussy, as I knew that was well juiced up. Sliding the head over her pussy lips I proceeded to slip it into her hot snatch.

"What are you doing, that is not where I want you to go!"

"Relax, I don't want to go take your anal virginity with a dry cock, I am lubing it up with your juices, trust me I know what I am doing."

Once I started to slide in and out of her pussy, she started moaning and produced even more fluids. When I was convinced I was well lubed, I pulled out, placed the head against her sphincter and started pushing, the lubricant she had inserted herself, and the fact that my cock was dripping with her juices, allowed me to open her up a bit. I could feel she was tense. There was only one way I would be able to relax her and take her mind off this impending intrusion, and that was by startling her. The best way, in my mind, was a slap on the butt. That surprised her, distracting her long enough, forgetting what was coming, for me to push the bulbous head of my cock inside her. Once that achieved, I stopped, letting her get used to this intruder.

"Are you OK?"

"What did you slap me for?" she asked with a muffled voice.

"I wanted to startle you so that you would relax and forget about what was going to happen, but are you OK now? Can I continue?"

"Yes, do it!"

Pushing gently, I moved my cock inch by inch into this satin tunnel. All of a sudden when I was about halfway in, I felt her whole body contract.

"Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?"

"Yes it does, but I don't want you to stop, please give me a moment."

"We have all the time you need. Try to relax and adjust to this new feeling, it will get better, believe me."

After a few minutes, Gina gave me the green light to proceed. I pulled out a bit to create a bit of friction on her sphincter which might give her a good feeling, stimulating the numerous nerve endings around that area, then it was back in and pushing forward, inch by inch until my entire cock was buried inside her. I stopped again, giving her time to adjust.

"Wow, that's better."

"Can I move again?"

"Yes, but slowly please."

Pulling out slowly, stopping just before plopping out, I pushed back in. Gina gave me a tentative moan. Continuing at a steady pace I felt Gina relax more, and based on the noises she was making even starting to enjoy it. Increasing the speed even enticed whimpers of pleasure, erupting from her lips.

"Yes, fuck my ass, fuck it harder, make me cum, harder, HARDER!"

Always the man to please the lady I was with, I increased the speed of my pumping till I was going like a steam engine at full speed. Gina was now fully participating, meeting each inward thrust with an outward one of her own. To increase her pleasure and get her over the edge, I began strumming her clit with one hand while pinching one of her tits with the other; it was a stretch, but I managed it.

"Oh yes, I love it, this feels sooo gooood, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Pushing her butt with all her force into my abdomen, she quivered and jerked as her orgasm hit her full force, her colon clamping down hard on my cock, at the same time flooding my hand with her pussy juices. She was squeezing my cock so hard I couldn't hold off my own orgasm any longer, blasting 4 or 5 jets of thick creamy jizz into her colon. With me still inside her she collapsed on the bed, both of us panting and covered in a fine sheen of sweat. When at last my cock had shrunk to its normal soft size, I rolled off her. She looked at me with a big smile on her face.

"That was...I don't know what it was, but it was fantastic." She whispered in a sultry voice. "Why have I never tried that before?"

"Maybe you were waiting for the right partner to experience it for the first time?"

"Probably. When I talked to my mother about it, she told me to wait for the right guy, and when she heard that you were coming, she told me that the time had arrived and you would be the absolute right person to take me on the adventure; she was right. I've already had lots of sex but this was really out of this world. Thank you."

"The enjoyment was as much mine, I don't get to pleasure that many young beautiful women like yourself anymore these days."

Gina smiled, "I have to go home and tell my mother all about it, she will be anxiously waiting for my report."

"You better take a shower first, I don't want you to smell like pure sex when you go see her.

"You think she would mind?"

"I don't know but I prefer it that way; let me wash you so you smell like roses again.

Together we hit the shower and together we had another half hour of fun, washing and playing with her glorious body. We said our goodbyes and Gina walked away into the night. I hit the sack, hoping to get at least a few hours of sleep before flying back home to another busy week: I had the photoshoot of Astrid's Fall collection coming up.

12