The Photo Shop Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before walking out I looked over my shoulder at Linda's exciting nude body resting on the bed. High time to see how Jada was doing, I was after all her Master, at least for today. Approaching the St Andrew's cross, I saw that she had been turned around and blindfolded, her shapely butt now facing the crowd, and already turning red from the flogging someone was giving her. I heard her moan over the noise. Beckoning to the woman who was flogging her with a cat-o-nine tails, I asked if she could hold it for a minute, so I could go behind the St Andrew's Cross to film Jada. Once there, first I removed the ball gag, after which I kissed her lightly on the lips; she had no idea who kissed her as she was still blindfolded, but returned the kiss. Squatting, I then kissed her vertical lips and brought my camera in position to film, in close up, her pussy being flogged from the front. The woman began flogging Jada between her spread legs, hitting her pussy every time with the tips of the leather flogger. On the first hit, Jada squealed. After 5 hits, I motioned to the woman to stop, to allow a quick check of Jada's reddening pussy. I lightly touched it with my hand making her flinch, following up again with a light kiss, accompanied by a flick of my tongue over her clit. She was OK, so I signaled to the woman, who quickly resumed her flogging, just missing my face. Getting up again, I let the flogging go on for another 10 hits before stopping it completely. By now Jada's pussy was red hot, but dripping from her arousal. I removed the blindfold and after blinking she recognized me and gave me a big smile moving her head forward trying to kiss me. I gladly participated, with a full tongue this time.

"Shall I untie you?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes please, Master," she whispered back.

"OK, let me put my camera away safely and I'll be back.

Securing my camera in a cupboard under the command table, I quickly returned. I asked her if she wanted to cum. "Yes please, can you make me cum before you untie me?"

I got on my knees facing her pussy and began to eat her out. The arousal state she was in, it didn't take long to make her squirt, whimpers of pleasure erupting from her lips as she flooded my face with her tasty girl juice, shaking and shivering as much as her ties allowed her. When she eventually came down from her body shaking orgasm I began to open the handcuffs holding her fixed to the St. Andrew's cross, taking her hand and leading her to the dressing room where Linda was recovering.

"Hello Linda, I brought you some company."

"Wonderful, how are you holding up Jada?

"I'm fine but I needed a bit of a rest - like you I see."

"Yes it was intense, but I loved it."

"Me too, I came a few times, did you?"

"Absolutely, when Astrid was teasing me with this magic wand and they put clothespins on my nipples it was absolute heaven."

"Though at first, it didn't make me cum, I loved the before last thing, when Lew removed the ball gag and then someone kissed my pussy just before it being flogged."

"That was me, Jada, I kissed your pussy and filmed it being flogged."

"Oh, can I have a copy of that, please? Oh and credit where credit is due, before untying me, Lew was kind enough to eat me to a glorious orgasm in the end"

"You'll be editing the video of this evening together with me so, you'll be able to make your personal edited version of that scene for your private collection. Now girls you'd better rest up a bit so you can return for some more fun and games maybe?"

"Will do." They said in unison, getting together on the bed. I doubt if they would get much real rest, probably preferring some fun and games of their own. I made a mental note to take a look later at what the hidden cam in the dressing room might have captured. Going back out, from the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a contraption I saw in the corner opposite the dressing room. When doing the rounds with Tanja, she called it a spanking bench I think. It was not used for spanking now. A gorgeous nude female was on her knees her legs strapped to two movable arms in a V spread wide, her stomach flat on the higher, cushioned part the V arms were attached to, her tits dangling and her arms strapped to the legs supporting the contraption. One guy was fucking her in the butt while mangling her swaying tits, while another was fucking her mouth. A woman was hitting the soles of her feet with a cane. The naked woman on the bench was moaning hard with an occasional cry when her feet were hit hard. Finally, a guy was filming the whole scene, and that was me, just doing what I was supposed to do. After about a quarter of an hour, I got bored and moved on to the next 'attraction'.

What appeared to be a specialist had tied up a thin, young-looking nude girl, in a way she couldn't move an inch, with all her interesting parts nicely on display. It was very artful how he had done this, suspending her almost upside down. One of the cords went over her belly south, drawn deep between her pussy lips going to her back, stimulating her clit, which was proven by the profusely flowing juices from her snatch, making that part of the cord soaking wet. When I got there, he was flogging her already wet pussy with a cat-o-nine tails, spreading her juices all over her belly and thighs. Her moaning and sighing told me she was nearing an orgasm, and when it did finally hit her, she squirted all over the floor.

Turning around, I saw the door of the dressing room open with both Jada and Linda exiting, both wearing identical absolute stunner outfits. Linda's was in red, contrasting beautifully with her pale skin and golden hair, Jada's in mint green contrasting with her rich olive skin, and the costume was finished off with the same colored butterfly masks drawing the attention of everyone around. Their female fun parts were fully on display. The boobs are framed by thin straps, leaving the middle part completely uncovered, with their nipples glowing, obviously treated with some kind of special make-up. Black sheer stockings were held up by suspenders in the same color as the bra and what was supposed to act as a string pulled over them, only theirs was with an open crotch, drawing attention to their already moist pussies, still dark pink from their previous floggings. The bystanders started to applaud them. Astrid, also wearing a mask, was quickly by their side, leading them around the room. This was an excellent way for her to promote her wares to the more adventurous ladies in the audience.

Of the three girls that had acted as hostesses offering Champagne to the guests, one was now strapped totally naked to the St Andrew's cross, with already two volunteers at the ready to flog her or fuck her with one of the numerous vibrators that had now been placed on the table nearby.

The second girl was strapped naked into a gynecological chair with a roll-away table nearby with all kinds of devices on display, ready to be used on her tempting body parts. A man, who'd donned a white doctor's coat was already fingering her pussy, opening up her labia, after which he inserted a speculum, prying her pussy completely open, and giving the bystanders an intimate inside view of her vagina. A woman in a very short nurse's uniform, the buttons of it straining to keep her ample bosom inside, was slowly rolling a Wartenburg wheel, over and around the girls' perky boobs. When she tired of doing this, she picked up a small suction cup and made the girl in the gyno chair lick the rim of the cup before placing it over one of her nipples pumping the air out so the nipple was sucked forcefully inside. The second nipple was subjected to the same treatment.

In the meantime, the fake doctor had removed the speculum and made the nude girl suck on a vibrator egg, which he inserted completely in her moist pussy. First testing it himself, he then passed the remote control around to activate the vibrating egg, allowing it to increase or decrease its vibrations. The ones holding it had great fun torturing the girl, bringing her to the verge of an orgasm, and then shutting it down, denying her the ultimate pleasure. Some 15 to 20 minutes later she was begging her tormentors to give her the release she craved. Finally, one of the guys took pity and vibrated her over the brink making her trash around straining against the leather straps holding her down in the chair, her eyes closed in total bliss, she was growling and grumbling deep in her throat. I had the whole thing on tape when suddenly I realized what I was shooting was in fact porn. Not exactly what I had in mind as a willing career move, so I stopped and put the camera away in a safe place. I needed to give this some serious thought.

By this time we were burning the midnight oil and everybody was getting tired. I asked Tanja what her plans were and she said that she was going to wind the party down, first by stopping the distribution of booze and then by getting the girls to the dressing room. Some diehards still had their partners attached to one or other device, but it was clear that the flogging arms we slowly getting overworked, and most of the cum was spent. One by one the guests took their leave, congratulating Tanja with her fantastic party, pledging their loyalty to the club. When the last guest had gone, Tanja became all practical, she summoned all the girls and gave out instructions for the next day, when the place needed to be cleaned up. It was clear that being a slave in the club entailed more than just being groped, flogged, fucked, or displayed but also more menial tasks as cleaning and putting everything in its proper place or cupboard. Tanja informed me that by the end of the next week she wanted a set of the pictures I'd taken and an edited version of video footage I had shot. It was to be shown only in the club or on special events, like for example at an erotic fair, to promote the lifestyle and potentially draw new members. Jack shut everything down, making sure no candles were left burning, also activating the burglar alarm as he walked out and locked up.

I went upstairs, and straight to bed, happy that I had the next day off. Monday would be another matter as at 7 AM my long-time cleaning lady Jill would be ringing my bell.


12