The Photo Shop Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jada began to pump out and in of Linda's dark channel, stimulating all the sensitive areas around her sphincter, and every time she bottomed out, rubbing the small protrusion on the dildo against her own clit, sending shivers all through her body. Both girls began to moan seriously now, alternated with the occasional shriek and squeal coming from either one of them. Linda was riding me expertly like a professional amazon, trying to keep in sync with Jada's movements. Both girls' breathing and heartbeats were increasing, inching our joint orgasms closer to boiling point. Jada was the first one to go off and she was as vocal as Linda had been before shouting at the top of her voice.

"Yes, yes I'm cumming, fuck, fuck, oh my god, yes, yes, cuuuuuuummmming now!"

Linda wasn't far behind, as I felt her convulsing and contracting on my shaft, taking me with her into a body shuddering orgasm, filling her pussy with several spurts of hot creamy jizz to the point of overflowing.

"Yes fill me up, give me your glorious cum, I want all of it, yes, yes!" she screamed almost in my ear.

After that earth-shattering, joint orgasm, the whole tower collapsed on top of me. I had gone to heaven and was now dead and buried under two glorious naked females still panting, interspersed with the occasional shiver. Jada was first to pull out of Linda and, getting up, she allowed me to breathe a little better. When Linda heard me gasping for air, she came off of me as well, letting my cock slide out of her overfilled cunt. They were both standing on each side of the bed looking at me with a big smile on their faces.

"In the end Jada, you do look ridiculous with your big black dick," I said.

"Uh, that's not very nice of you to say. To be honest I'm getting accustomed to having a dick, especially one that also stimulates my pussy using it."

"Don't get too attached to it, it has to go back downstairs, clean, you know how Tanja is when it comes to her toys."

"Yeah I know, and I don't want to be the one on the receiving end of one of her punishment floggings, believe me. I'll clean it thoroughly before putting it back."

"Excellent, she does have you girls well trained doesn't she?"

"Absolutely, but she can also be very generous when it comes to satisfying us, giving us the best of orgasms: increasing the pleasure by combining it with pain."

"So I hear."

"Lew have you decided yet if you want to be my full-time Master pleeeeeaaase?"

"How can I resist your beautiful puppy eyes and your enticing, young, olive-colored body?"

"What about my body? Don't you like me anymore?" Linda said also looking at me with a very similar puppy eyes look.

"Yes dear, you will forever be my very first nude model in the photo studio, and I hope to take lots more pictures of you in the future, both upstairs and downstairs. But for now, I think we've played enough and it's high time to get some shut-eye."

"Can we please stay?" They said in unison.

"Stay, you mean sleep here?"

"Not here silly, in your big bed upstairs, together with you. We promise to behave until you have rested and are fully recovered. Look upon it as an advance birthday present."

"What do you know about my birthday?"

"We know it's not so far away and it's an important one: we know that too."

"Who spilled the beans? I'll have his or her hide."

"We're sorry but that's for us to know and for you to guess."

"One thing girls, I don't want any fuss on or for my birthday, so please keep it a secret!"

"Don't blame us, but we think it's already out there and you will have to take it like a man."

"I have a strong feeling that I'll leave the country around my birthday."

"Don't! You'll miss all the fun."

"OK, we'll see. For now though, if you care to listen to me snoring all night, come right up."

After a joint shower that took another half hour while we thoroughly cleaned each other's fun parts, we hit the sack. I was sandwiched between the two gorgeous naked girls, Jada pressing her soft boobs in my back, her arm between my legs, holding on to my cock with her dainty little hand, and Linda in front with one of my legs and my arm over her, holding one of her perky boobs. I was woken the next morning by a nice warm, wet feeling around my cock, looking down I saw the both of them licking and sucking my morning wood.

"I could get used to this kind of alarm clock you know, so maybe I should chain you two to my bed, to get this royal treatment every morning."

"Oh yes could you chain us to your bed, we would love it."

"Don't tempt me, I might just do it, so I could also flog you every time I felt like it. But for now, I've got a better idea, when you're done playing around with my dick let's get some breakfast, you know that's the most important meal of the day."

"Yes, we know Lew!" they said in unison again.

"That's why we want our juice first, but the fountain seems reluctant, we will just have to suck a little harder."

Five minutes later they had their juice, sharing my squirting cock between their hot mouths, and whatever ended in the wrong place was quickly picked up with fingers or tongue and licked off as if it was whipped cream. When we finally got up, I took them to the kitchen, where I put them to work preparing breakfast. Their clothes still downstairs in the studio, they dutifully performed all their assigned tasks in the nude, resulting, by the end of breakfast in another hardon sucked dry by two hungry mouths, while I fingered each pussy to a small orgasm.

Finally after a lot of giggles and horsing around I got them downstairs again, dressed, and out the door. The rest of the day I just lay on the sofa, recovering, wishing I was 20 years younger. I only hoped they would keep their mouths shut about my upcoming 60th birthday.

12