One of the Depraved & Deplorables

Story Info
A voyeur learns how to live with his sexual disorder.
28.7k words
4.77
18.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: the main character is a voyeur. There is some incest and anal in this story.

^^^March, 1953^^^

"I'm sick," I said in a quiet, weak voice.

I'd been feeling poorly. I was weak and achy. Funny, I felt better after I puked my guts out into the toilet.

I think it was because now I knew what was wrong with me. A virulent strain of the stomach flu had been making the rounds, and I had all the symptoms: fever, stomach ache, feeling exhausted, vomiting, etc...

I took the appropriate medicines, rested for three days, and the flu ran its course. I felt well enough to head home and visit the family.

^^^

"I'm sick," I said in a hushed voice.

I was filled with self-loathing. I was disgusted with myself.

Why? Because I was kneeling beside an unconscious woman, and I wasn't rending her aid. I was staring at parts of her that I shouldn't be seeing.

The young woman was sprawled out on her back on the floor. She was wearing a pink silky robe. It had a V-neck, batwing sleeves, and a belt which she had tied into a bow.

The robe was askew and not covering her as it should. One perky breast was exposed. The young woman's pink-tipped boob was firm and held its shape well, defying gravity.

The hem of her robe, which normally hit her mid-thigh, had flipped up, allowing me an unsolicited view of her panty-clad pussy. Thin, translucent, light blue underwear tightly hugged her junk. I could see everything because she'd trimmed her pubic hair. Her labia majora were thick, the gash pronounced, and the fabric dipped inside.

She had a distinct cameltoe.

I checked her eyes, confirmed they were closed, and returned to ogling her feminine flesh. Flesh that I was never meant to see. My eyes had no scruples; they looked. My penis had no conscious; I got an erection.

I felt queasy and was angry with myself. For God's sake! This was my sister!

Still, I couldn't stop myself from looking. Maybe it was part of my DNA. It certainly was my nature. I was a guy who liked to look...to spy on women, who are naked, disrobing, or engaging in sex.

I am a voyeur. No woman is off-limits to my proclivity. Not even family members.

l touched my sister's arm, shook her gently, and asked, "Eve, what are you doing on the floor?"

She peeked at me through slitted eyes and said breathily, "My head and butt hurt."

"What happened?"

She spoke slowly and deliberately. "I must have fainted. I've got a bad case of stomach flu. I feel like I've spent most of the last two days in the bathroom. I can't keep anything down.

"I stopped eating and drinking because it hurt so much when my body expelled whatever I ingested. I guess my electrolytes are off. I felt lightheaded, and the next thing I know, I found myself on the floor."

"Sis, I know how you feel. I had the stomach bug too. It kicked my ass. I was bone-tired, my belly hurt, and I know all about urgent trips to the bathroom. It took me days to get over it."

I slid a hand under a shoulder blade and lifted her to a sitting position.

She saw her panties, blushed, and pulled her robe down. She said, "I just put a bunch of panties in the washing machine. I've been going through them like crazy. All I had left was this old pair, and they're too small."

"Let me help you up."

"You should stay away from me. You could get what I've got."

"I'm not worried. I've had it. I was as miserable as you look. I should be immune." I chuckled.

I put my arm around her back and lifted her. Damn! She's a slim, fit woman, but it felt as if I was trying to lift a ton of bricks. I'm in good shape. I outweighed her by fifty pounds, but until she started to stand, I couldn't budge her.

"There you go. Nice and easy," I said.

She came up slowly. She leaned forward, her robe fell away from her chest, and I got a solid view of her braless boobs. I could only see the inner half of the near one, but I saw the whole enchilada of the far one.

It was full and round, and the nipple was pink and hard. Her breasts were tanned.

"Nice boobs, Sis," I said to myself as I checked out her chest. My actions and comments were instinctive... automatic as if being a jerk was hard-wired into my psyche.

Eve appeared unaware of the show she was putting on as she struggled to stand. She straightened up and said, "If you could take me to my bed."

We slowly walked down the hall.

We passed the linen closet, and she said, "Could you grab me a towel? To protect my sheets."

"Sure."

I released her, turned to the closet, and heard a strange sound. It was a soft thud.

"What was that?" I wondered. I turned my head and saw my sister on the floor.

"Eve! What happened?" I said as I knelt beside her.

Her head rested against the wall, and her arms and legs were akimbo. She brought to my mind the image of a puppet that had its strings cut, lying in a messy pile.

I got another gratuitous beaver shot. I studied her vag for as long as I dared and then asked, "Are you all right?"

"I fell," she said and rubbed her head.

"Stand up," I said. I put my arm around her waist, and together we stood.

The polyester robe she was wearing was slick. My hand slid up her body, pulling the robe up until I bumped into the bottom of her right breast. I exposed her panties and my fingers pressed against her tit.

"That's my boob you're touching, Brother."

"Yeah. I know. I can't get a good grip because of your silky robe. It's not like you come equipped with handholds. Your breast is the only protruding object available to stop my sliding hand."

She guffawed, stopped quickly, and said, "Don't make me laugh. It hurts."

I repositioned my hand lower on her waist and held her tightly as I opened the closet. I grabbed a towel and took her to her room. Her soft body felt nice pressed against mine. I was thankful our sides were touching, so she didn't know about my hard-on.

"Can you stand for a second?"

"Yes," she said.

I looked at her face. It was ashen, and her eyes were closed. I released her and flung the towel over the sheet where she had been lying. I grabbed her waist with both hands and guided her to the bed.

She gingerly sat on the bed, paused, and took a deep breath. After a brief rest, she brought her legs up and lay down.

I looked at her long, tanned, shapely legs. They were a fringe benefit of all the tennis she played, as were her fit body and tight ass.

I grabbed the top sheet, covered her, and said, "I know what you're going through. I'm here for you. Anything I can do? Anything I can get you?"

"Thanks. Would you mind going to the store and getting me Paregoric and some orange juice? I need you to mix up some rehydration solution to replace all the fluid I've lost and get my brain working right?"

"I'm on it."

^^^

I went to the store and got the items my sister requested and beer, chips, and lunch meat for me. I returned home and stowed away the groceries.

Our church had a big missionary outreach program. We sent people everywhere. Returning missionaries told us that in under-developed countries a major cause of death for children was diarrhea.

The World Health Organization did a study, and in the 1940s they can up with a simple, but effective treatment: ORS or oral rehydration solution. It's water with some critical electrolytes. Adding the proper amount of sugar and salt to clean water can saves lives.

Our mother made a version for us when we needed to be rehydrated. She diluted orange juice with water and added table salt. I mixed up a batch for Eve.

I went to her bedroom with a glass of the orange juice/electrolyte solution.

She wasn't in bed.

"Eve! Eve, where are you?" I hollered.

"Here."

Her voice was weak. It was coming from the bathroom.

I went to the hall bathroom, opened the door, and found her naked. She was on her hands and knees with her head above the porcelain throne. Her ass faced the door.

I got an excellent view of her firm butt. I could see her pussy and her brown anus.

She was at an angle, and I could see her plump left breast. It had a single beauty mark on it. Her back was sprinkled with a half dozen more of various sizes.

"Nice bum," I said in a teasing way. I was trying to lighten the mood and allay the embarrassment she must be feeling. I'd caught her in an awkward position.

Eve lifted her head, looked over her shoulder, and gave me a chagrined look. She explained, "I drank some water and immediately regretted it. I'm naked because I thought it was going to run through me and shoot out my ass. Instead, I threw up."

She spat into the toilet, flushed, and said, "I'm a mess. Be a dear and run me a bath."

She sat on her heels and kept her head over the commode as I filled the tub. When she crawled over to it, her tits bounced and swayed. Her nipples couldn't have been harder.

She put her hand in and said, "The temperature is good. Help me get in."

I grabbed non-erogenous body parts and assisted her as she got in.

"Ohh. The water feels nice."

She dunked her head, took in a mouthful of water, swished it around, and spit it out as she surfaced. She dunked her head again and scrubbed her face with her hands.

I stood and turned to leave.

"Please stay."

She chuckled and added, "It's a little late for me to play the modesty card. You've seen me nude. I need you. I'm afraid I might faint again and drown."

"Okay. Take a swig of this," I said as I handed her the orange juice concoction.

She drank and handed it back. I placed it on the sink, put the toilet seat down, and sat.

"This is weird....me being naked in front of you," Eve said. "Could we bring some balance...equality to this situation?"

"How?"

"Here's my situation," she said. "I feel terrible. The last thing I want to do is wear a bra. They suck. I am not going to exacerbate my discomfort by wearing a one."

I nodded; she continued.

"I'm afraid to wear panties. The waistband hurts my stomach, and I worry that if I have an attack of diarrhea, I won't be able to get them off fast enough.

"I need to be naked. It's not your fault, but it's embarrassing for me."

"What can I do?"

"Undress.

"If we're both naked, I won't feel so bad. Right now, I feel I'm putting on a peep show. If we are both nude, having my little brother see my bits won't be so bad."

I flinched and said, "You want me to get naked?"

"Yes. It's only fair."

"Ah...Ah...And if I get an erection..."

"You will. Guys your age get dozens of erections every day. Sometimes because you're aroused and sometimes for no reason at all. I won't get angry at you. It's biology. You can't control it anymore than I can stop my nipples from getting hard and pointy."

She pulled on a stiff nipple, stretched it, and released it. It snapped back, and her boob wobbled. She smiled reassuringly and added, "Please. I feel rotten because of the flu. Do I have to feel like I'm in a bad porn movie and that I'm corrupting the morals of a minor?{

I stared into her eyes. I was scared.

She smiled and said, "You know I've seen dozens and dozens of dicks. You won't shock me."

"You're sure?"

She nodded.

I stood, kicked off my shoes, and said, "I am your younger brother, but I'm not a minor. I'm eighteen years old."

I removed my shirt and pants. I put my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear and quickly pulled them down, and stepped out of them.

I wanted to turn away, but I didn't.

I told myself, "I've seen her tits, ass, and pussy. She deserved the right to see me." My cock was hard. It pointed straight at her face.

I saw her eyes look up and down my fit body. I knew she was appraising me. She looked at my penis and smiled.

I admit the smile made me feel good about myself.

I don't think I'm God's gift to women, but I think I look okay. I work out. I'm almost six feet tall, and I weigh 183 pounds. I have muscles and a firm abdomen.

My dick is almost six inches long. I've been told I have a decent thickness. Women have cum on my cock.

"You're a strapping lad with a nice dick," my sister said. "One suggestion, when you undress for a woman, never keep your socks on. It looks weird. Especially, if you have on long dress socks."

I laughed nervously and asked, "Are you okay that I have an erection?" I'm sure my face was red as I took off my socks.

"It's never been one of my life's goals to give my brother an erection," she said. "We both know that guys get hard when they see boobies and vaginas, and I'm not a bad-looking woman."

"You're beautiful. The blonde hair...the long, tanned legs. You have great boobs, you trim your pubic hair, and have a fantastic ass," I said. I spoke quickly in a voice oozing excitement.

The words tumbled out of my mouth without any conscious thought. I was animated. I gestured with my hands and looked at her with wide eyes.

She raised her hands. Her face was red. She said, "Okay...Okay. I get your point. You don't have to enumerate everything sexual thing about me that you find attractive.

"Please sit and watch over me. I want to relax and enjoy a nice soak."

"Right." I leaned back on the sink counter. That vantage point afforded me a perfect view of my sister. I looked her over, felt guilty, and confessed.

"Eve, I'm a pervert."

"What?"

"I like women. I like having sex with women. But more than anything, I like looking at naked women who are unaware I can see them."

"I'm not unaware. We just discussed how I need to be undressed and how upsetting it is that you can see my naked body."

"You're correct, but I see a woman lying in the tub soaking. She's still, her eyes are closed, and she looks so peaceful. It's easy to imagine that she home alone enjoying some me time."

"Oh. I see," she said. She used her arms to cover her breasts.

"When I watch peep shows, I like the ones where there is a spy camera in a dressing room, locker room, or shower room. The women don't realize they're being seen.

"Seeing you naked in the tub is a thrill. My dick can't get any harder. It aches." I stroked my cock and groaned, "Oh."

"I've heard about voyeurs...Peeping Toms," she said. "Do you get an extra thrill because I'm your sister?" She drew her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, blocking my view of her private parts.

"I'm telling you because you're my sister. I feel I owe you the truth. I'm enjoying your nudity. It has nothing to do with incest or the fact that you're my kin. I get aroused from seeing things that I shouldn't. Especially, when the woman is unaware.

I gave her an earnest look and said, "When I'm on a date, and we make out, head to the bedroom, and get naked, I enjoy the sex. There's no special excitement because she's naked. She knows I can see her. It isn't a voyeuristic situation."

I bit my lip and confessed, "I get a bigger charge out of seeing the unexpected. Like if the wind lifts a coeds skirt and I see her panties. Or a woman leans over, and I see down her blouse, or when I found you lying on the floor in the hall unconscious.

"Your robe wasn't covering you as it should. I saw a boob and your pussy through your semi-transparent panties."

"Did you touch me?"

"NO! I didn't touch you," I assured her. In a softer voice, I said, "That's not part of my kink."

She looked relieved and changed the subject. "You're confessing your fetish to me. Do you feel bad about the poor unsuspecting victims in the porn videos?"

"I don't know them, and to be honest, I don't care about them. They are objects. I'm not going to stop watching those videos."

"If you're a voyeur, why were you hesitant to take off your clothes?" Eve asked.

"Voyeurs like to observe. Exhibitionists are attention seekers. They want to shock you. They're the guys in trenchcoats who flash women. It's two different fetishes. I like watching, not showing women my genitals.

"Oh."

"You know, Eve. Some might call you an exhibitionist."

"No way. I've never flashed my vagina at anyone," she said indignantly.

"Like most things, exhibitionism exists on a spectrum. At one end is someone who exposes their genitals for sexual gratification. There are milder, healthier forms, such as drawing attention to yourself by wearing tight, sexy, or revealing clothing.

"You have a pair of shorts that Mom thinks are scandalous, and remember the stink she raised about your bikini? I noticed you don't have tan lines up top, so you must suntan topless. Can anyone see you while you sunbathe?"

"Well..."

"Do you wear sexy lingerie for your boyfriends? Do you dance for them? Have you done a striptease?

"I'm young. I wear fun revealing clothing, and yes, I'm fun and sexy for my beaus."

"And you do this because you enjoyed it. You like the reaction you get. That makes you an exhibitionist.

"I guess I am. I've been skinny dipping with friends. I snuck a guy into a dressing room and tried on sexy lingerie. He got so excited he wanted to have sex with me then and there. We almost did. The snooty old lady who ran the place chased us out."

She laughed, recalling the event.

"Okay," she said. "You have your proclivities, and I have mine. If no one gets hurt, what's the harm?"

She stretched out in the bathtub and allowed me to see her naked body. She closed her eyes and lay still. After ten minutes, she opened her eyes, glanced at my erection, and smirked, "Still hard, huh? Does it hurt?"

"A little."

She chuckled and said, "I can't tell you the number of times guys have shown me their hard cocks, said it hurts, and begged for relief. I must have given...I don't know how many... a lot of pity handjobs."

I guess I looked stunned.

She said, "Why are you shocked? I'm twenty-three. I lost my virginity five years ago. I like sex. I have sex: manual, oral, and vaginal. Are you a virgin?"

"No. Of course not. Please don't think I was judging you. You caught me by surprise. This isn't a conversation I imagined us having."

"Yes. This is a strange day."

She grabbed a washcloth and a bar of soap, wet them, and rubbed them together. She used the soapy cloth to wash her body.

She was diligent when she scrubbed her ass. She used her hands and the bathwater to wash her more delicate vagina.

My dick ached while she did this. Pre-cum oozed out of my urethra.

"I feel better," she declared.

She looked at my ashen face and my throbbing dick. The tip of my penis was shiny. She said, "You don't look so good.

Come. Sit on the edge of the tub and put your feet in the water."

I did as instructed.

She sat on her heels and faced me. She soaped up her hands she said, "We are in a unique situation. If it wasn't for the stomach flu, we'd never have this conversation or see each other naked."

I nodded and said, "Mom would flip..."

"Yes. No one will understand," she said, interrupting me. "So we will tell no one about this."

I nodded vigorously, causing my erection to bounce around in front of my sister.

She grabbed my cock and squeezed.

"Oh!" I moaned.

She said, "I'm nice and relaxed, and you aren't. It's not fair. Let's see If I can even the score." She began stroking my cock.

"Oh. Thank you!"

"Ouch!" she cried out and released my dick. "Sorry, Ed. I was going to beat you off, but I can't. Moving my arm exasperates the pain in my belly. Maybe another time."

"Oh. Okay." I tried to hide my disappointment. I didn't do a good job.

"I can't jerk you off, but you can."

"It's okay?"

"Yes. Masturbate. You need the relief."

She handed me the soap, pushed her chest out, and said, "You can cum on my tits." She added in a stern voice, "Not on my face."

"Yes. Thanks."

I soaped up my dick, stroked myself, and looked at Eve's face for confirmation that what I was doing was okay.

She nodded and smiled.

I beat off while looking at her chest. She had great breasts. They were full, firm, and topped with hard pink nipples.

123456...8