All Comments on 'The Photo Shop Ch. 25'

by candyman666

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
SenorDomSenorDomover 1 year ago

Summary: mixed emotions. Having read 25 of these stories I am obviously not bored, but neither am I excited. I have rated all a consistent 4 because they are technically well written, but not 5s because they are not surprising. I am not learning anything off of them. Not that everything I read has to teach me anything, but I find all the sex scenes to be similar enough and vanilla enough that I can skim through them without missing anything. Could Lew get some impact and bondage lessons to make him a more primal lover, add some passion and dominance to his relationships, maybe experiment with submission to learn what it feels like?

I have more to read, perhaps you have created some of what I am looking for. You asked here for feedback and I saw none, so I offer this snapshot midway through the series.

Kudos for your prolific production, though. Having written a half-dozen stories and published none of them here, I have great respect for the time you have invested and continue to invest!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercandyman666@candyman666
For the moment I'm experiencing some problems with my wife, she had a brain hemorrhage end of January and lost most of her memory, so I had to take over all of the tasks in our household and didn't have much time to write. I will try to begin again in the next few months. Than...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories