The Photo Shop Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please stop teasing me! Fuck me or finger me, but just make me cum!"

Both Linda and I were keeping quiet but we moved our hands and fingers closer to her more sensitive spots. I began sliding my finger over her snatch, but stayed away from her clit, Linda drew closer to her areolae, causing them to harden, but stayed away from her tender nubs resulting in more squirming and increased moaning. Time to bring her to the brink of what could be the first orgasm. I carefully placed a kiss on her pussy, while Linda kissed her nipps and gave them a lick. Then, with a glance at each other, both of us got to work on our helpless Bethany. After the kiss she pushed her pelvis forward, sort of obliging me to start licking the outside of her pussy lips from the bottom to the hood over her clit, then circling my tongue over the hood before placing my thumbs on either side and sliding it back, exposing her erect clit fully to my agile tongue. When it was well wet, I sucked it hard into my mouth. Bethany jumped at the sudden move, then responded with muffled whimpers of pleasure erupting from her mouth. The muffling was thanks to Linda, who had her tongue stuck deep into it while mauling her tits with both hands, and pinching her nipples. When Linda moved her mouth back to Bethany's nipps, sucking and biting them she released shrieks and squeals giving indications of her impending orgasm. This was our cue to stop what we were doing. Linda let go of her tits and I moved away from her cunt, leaving her high and dry.

"No, no continue, please I was just on the verge, don't stop!"

We moved away from the bed, Bethany had no idea what was happening, she saw nothing and she heard nothing either.

"Where are you? Don't leave me, I want to cum, I deserve to cum, I need to cum, Lew fuck me, pleeeaaaase fuck me!"

"Stop whining woman, or I'll have to punish you!"

"Punish me? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes you did Bethany, you made promises and you didn't follow through."

"Promises? I always follow through on my promises."

"Are you sure, think hard, the promise you made me weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for a positive answer?"

"I don't remember making you any promises."

"You promised both me and Linda you'd think about something."

"I don't know, please, Lew...Linda don't torture me anymore. What did I promise? I don't remember anymore."

"Something about paintings."

"Paintings? Which paintings?"

"Your paintings, silly woman, the ones you have in your apartment."

"You mean my paintings?"

"Yes, your paintings, and what did you promise?"

"I don't remember, do you want any of them?"

"I want all of them."

"You can't have all of them."

"Yes, I can, for an exhibition in my photo studio."

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about that. Yes you are right I told both of you I'd think about it."

"Well have you?"

"Yes and I don't think they're good enough."

"We think they are and as long as you don't agree, we propose to keep on tormenting you without letting you cum."

That said, I ferociously attacked her cunt again while Linda resumed torturing her nipps with tongue and mouth. To increase the pressure, I slid a finger into her sopping hole, stimulating her, in a come hither motion, on the sensitive nerves at the top, the G-spot, while sucking and licking her little nubbin, drawing more blood into it, making it super sensitive. After introducing a second finger I felt her squeeze them with her pussy muscles combined with a very high-pitched vocal exultation of pleasure. She arched her back, her breathing increasing, as she inched, or rather rushed, to orgasm again. Keeping true to our promise, we both stopped again and moved away from the bed.

'No! NO! Don't stop this is inhumane! This is pure torture, I hate you, I HATE YOU!"

"You know what to do Beth!"

"Release me immediately! I'll sue you!"

"I'm afraid you're not going to find a judge who is going to believe you, let alone convict us for torture. Just give in and we'll give you the best orgasm you have had in months, you won't regret it, you'll thank us when your exhibition turns out to be a huge success.

"No, they're not good enough, it's just some amateur work, don't embarrass me please!"

"It's not amateur work, and you know it; we both think your paintings are fantastic, and we want you to share them with the world. We also want to give you a fantastic time, if you'll only let us. Give in, just say yes Beth, say yes, we'll do all the work, the exhibition room is for free and I'm sure Tanja will help you as well. She saw your paintings too and she confided in me she would like you to make some for the cellar, she even asked me to take some specific pictures for you to turn them into paintings, for permanent exhibition in the club."

Linda wanted to put in her two bits as well and said, "Beth, we love you and we want the best for you. Not only that, we would love to give you a tremendous orgasm on top, in fact, it's killing me to keep stopping -- almost as bad as it's driving you mad! Please let us do this for you, let us organize an exhibition and take you to orgasm heaven."

"OK, OK, but only if you give me an orgasm right this minute!"

That was all we needed, I released Bethany immediately, took her blindfold away, and invited her to straddle me, but not before Linda had sucked my dick to a full-blown raging hardon, which only took 10 seconds. She held my cock upright until Bethany had maneuvered her pussy right above it and impaled herself riding me like a professional amazon. We had another surprise for her though. Linda had moved away, behind Bethany and donned the double strap-on dildo we had used on Petra. When she was ready she signaled me with her hand, mouthing 'ready when you are'. I put my arms around Bethany's back and pulled her closer to my chest, thus bringing her bum up in the air, and making her brown star fully available for an assault by Linda. The latter began fondling Bethany's buttocks slightly pulling them open while running a glob of lubricant into the hole. The strap-on black cock was encased in a condom and very well lubricated. She placed it at the entrance of Bethany's back door, grabbed her hips, and pushed. As Bethany was completely taken by surprise, she didn't have the chance to contract her sphincter and deny entry into her back passage. She shrieked however not realizing what was happening to her.

"What is this, what're you doing?"

"Don't worry, just some light anal play, relax you're going to love it, Linda knows exactly what she's doing."

"Take it easy Linda, you remember your first time, give Beth a minute to adjust."

"Yes sir, don't worry Beth I'll take it easy, just relax and enjoy the ride."

"I'm not sure, it hurts, it burns, I can't think I'm going to like this one bit."

Linda remained totally still, so did Bethany, as she didn't dare to move on my cock anymore for fear of increasing this intrusion into her back passage. The urge to stimulate her pussy, however, took over and she slowly began to move again, involuntarily sliding the dildo deeper and deeper into her rectum, till all of a sudden Linda yelled out. "I'm fully in, shall I now start fucking you, Beth?"

"Beth you just experienced your first DP."

"DP, what the fuck is DP?"

"Double Penetration dear, two dicks in your body at the same time. How does it feel?"

"Full, very full, a little weird, but not too bad. Can you continue please?"

Linda started to move first, while Beth tried to follow her rhythm as she began moaning again, clearly enjoying herself, as did Linda, stimulated by the other end of the dildo embedded in her own pussy. Soon they were moaning and whimpering in unison, stimulating each other, getting closer to their individual orgasms. Time was ripe to give Bethany her reward. To help her over the brink, I wormed a hand in between our bodies, strumming her clit, while the other grabbed one of her tits, pinching the nipple. From the sounds emanating from her lips, my moves were well received. I didn't have to worry about Linda, as her pleasure nub was being thoroughly stimulated by the protrusion on the dildo embedded in her hot snatch. The pleasure noises produced by both women became louder becoming real cries of ecstasy. It was difficult for me to distinguish between the two as both were on top of me. My dick was also getting stimulated differently, both by Bethany's hot pussy and the dildo in her back passage, which was hitting me regularly via the two thin walls separating both canals.

I thought I recognized Linda's shout, at the top of her voice, "Yes, oh god, I'm cumming, fuck, fuck yes; Beth cum with me!"

Upon which Beth replied, "Yeah me too, finally, yes, this feels soooo good AAAAAH!" The cries combined with Beth clamping down on my cock with her pussy muscles, experiencing her orgasm was all it took to throw me into my own blissful orgasmic state, pumping her cunt full of my hotter than hot cum. After that the whole tower collapsed on top of me, making it rather difficult for me to breathe. Fortunately, they came quickly to their senses and rolled off me.

"Are you OK Lew?" Bethany asked sounding rather concerned.

"I'm fine darling, just catching my breath; the question is did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah you bet, you can do all of that to me again any time you like."

"Do you remember what you agreed to?"

"Yes I do, even if it was obtained under duress I'll do it, I agreed to an exhibition of my paintings in your studio. I even remember you telling me something about a Tanja wanting paintings of mine for permanent exhibition in a club somewhere."

"Yes in the BDSM club in the cellar."

"What BDSM club? And where is this? In your cellar?"

"Yes, didn't you know? I thought the whole village knew by now that the local BDSM club's playroom is in my cellar."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, you want to see?"

"By all means, I wouldn't miss this for the world...Did you know about this cellar, Linda?"

"Yes Beth, I was even the main attraction during the inauguration ceremony."

"No way - you practice BDSM?"

"Yes Beth, I do, and I love it, Astrid is my Master."

"Astrid a Master of BDSM?

"Yes a Master and a sub sometimes, isn't she Lew?"

"You're a Master as well Lew?"

"Hell no, well not Astrid's master anyway, I just played a bit with her and learned under Tanja's guidance. I do have a sub, sort of."

"And who is she?"

"She's my helper in the shop and studio, Jada."

Jada as well? Is there one single woman left in this village not involved in this BDSM stuff?"

"Yes, you!" I said with a chuckle. "OK if you want to visit the cellar I'm afraid you will have to wait a bit, they've got their weekly Saturday night bash. If you care to stay the night, we will be able to go first thing in the morning, it'll be empty then, it's up to you."

"I don't mind, how about you Linda, you want to stay?"

"Definitely, you know I love being all night in your bed, Lew."

"Great we'll go tomorrow then, though on one condition: we go like this."

"What do you mean like this?"

"I mean naked, that's the best way to visit, we'll take the inside route, then no one will see us.

The next morning, after a relatively peaceful night, I took both girls to the cellar. Bethany's mouth fell open when she saw all the stuff that was there.

"And you know how all these contraptions work, and what to do?"

"Not all, but I know a few, would you like a demonstration?"

"Uh yes, if it's not too painful!"

"OK, I'll demonstrate. Linda, come with me, we'll try the Saint Andrew's Cross."

Linda came with me and I proceeded to attach her with cuffs and chains until she was fully restrained in a nicely spread-eagled position.

"And now what? Although she couldn't stop you, you can't fuck her like this."

"Very few of these things are designed to let you fuck someone Bethany, they're meant for discipline, or to bring a pain-pleasure sensation to an aficionado, I'll show you."

I picked up a flogger and swished it in the air a few times, Bethany looked at me with fearful eyes.

"Are you going to hit her with that?"

"Yes, why?"

"That must hurt terribly!"

"No, it doesn't, want to feel?"

"No, no, I'll just watch thank you."

I moved closer to Linda, who looked at me with a big smile, even when the tips of the flogger made contact with her skin. Bearing in mind my lessons, I hit Linda 4 times lightly and the fifth time hard. It resounded in the otherwise completely silent cellar, drawing a little shriek from her lips. Her smile stayed. To make it more interesting I took up a second flogger making circles with them alternatively hitting her body with one and then the other, sometimes 3 or 4 light ones followed by 2 or 3 harder hits. Linda's skin slowly turned a glowing pink, especially her boobs and abdomen. After feeling with my hand I decided they'd had enough punishment and concentrated more on her thighs. Bethany was looking at the display with wide eyes, her hand in front of her open mouth, not believing what she was witnessing. After 10 minutes, I thought Linda had had enough, for a demonstration anyway.

"Why did you stop Master?" she asked with a big smile, "have I not behaved as you expect me to?"

"I thought we were only giving a small demonstration."

"I want more!"

"OK, if you want more, I'll give you more."

Going back to the cupboard I retrieved a couple of nipple clamps and applied them to Linda's nubs. That led to a high-pitched shriek, shortly followed by another smile on her face. It was high time to increase the temperature of her pussy. Picking up a flogger, I began to hit between her wide-spread legs, aiming to get the stinging ends of the thongs just on her protruding clit, and again alternating light with hard hits. Now tears began to come to her eyes. Bethany had almost turned into a statue, whimpering, both hands in front of her wide-open mouth.

"Would you like to try Bethany"

"No, I couldn't stand the pain."

"No I mean would you like to flog Linda?"

"God no, I couldn't hurt her."

"Don't worry, she loves it. Would you like Beth to flog you, Linda?"

"Oh yes please Beth, flog me!"

Handing the flogger to Beth she stood there not knowing what to do.

"Go on hit her!"

Beth gave a halfhearted swish with the flogger, barely touching Linda.

"Come on Beth you can do better than that, after all when you apply your wax to a girls' pussy that hurts like hell, and here you're afraid to touch Linda."

Bethany got a determined look on her face, spread her legs, standing more firmly in front of Linda, then drew back her arm, and hit, hard this time, drawing a yelp from Linda's lips, which was quickly followed by a smile. That was all Bethany needed to go for it, imitating my movements hitting Linda's boobs and abdomen hard, every time. After about 10 lashes I stopped her. Tears were now coming seriously from her eyes, her mascara in streaks all over her face.

"Now is the time to feel if Linda's skin is OK Beth, caress her, also feel her pussy, see if it's wet, and if it is, slide a finger in, to pleasure her. She's extra sensitive there now, you should be able to make her cum in no time at all."

As soon as Bethany slid a finger in Linda's cunt, the young slave began to moan, pushing her mound into Bethany's hand, demanding her to go harder. After 5 ins and outs she came, Beth was so pleased she kept going, sliding in a second and third finger, Linda shouting at the top of her voice kept cumming, proving it by squirting all over herself and Beth. She created a serious puddle of girl juice on the floor. Bethany was totally beside herself, looking at me, looking at Linda, not believing what she just did. I carefully removed the clamps from Linda's nipples, one by one, softly sucking on them to reduce the pain of the blood flowing back, then released her from the cross.

"Oh my god Linda, how is that possible, I had no idea that inflicting pain could result in such a huge orgasm, I never understood this BDSM stuff and how people could endure and enjoy it, but now that I've seen it I believe it."

"How about a small demonstration on yourself Bethany?"

"No I don't think so, I'm far too sensitive to endure this."

"How do you know if you don't try? Come on don't be a wimp it's less painful than that Brazilian wax you gave me," Linda interjected.

"OK but if it hurts too much you promise to stop immediately?"

"Sure, you know me, I don't like to hurt women," I reassured her.

"You know what, I will have to restrain you as I don't want to hit something I don't want to hit, I'm only interested in hitting your boobs or bottom.

"I bet you are, you little pervert!"

"I do it with the greatest love in mind Bethany. I really love your tits and butt; I only want to make them a bit more sensitive. I won't put you on the cross like Linda, just stand here and give me your hands, so I can cuff them.

Bethany let me cuff her wrists and then lifted her arms in the air, looking at me with big eyes. Connecting the cuffs to a rope dangling from one of the winches I had her arms and body nicely stretched out in no time.

When I lifted my arm with the flogger in hand she moved away as far as she could.

"This isn't going to work this way. Maybe it's better if you don't see what's coming; shall I blindfold you, like last night?"

"If you think that will help. OK try it."

When Beth was blindfolded I picked up the flogger again, swished it in the air, and lightly touched her butt with the leather thongs. She flinched but didn't say anything. Then I touched her boobs with the flogger, again little reaction. Continuing with a figure 8 movement, I hit her bottom and back 5 times, not too hard, and finished with a harder swat across her butt, resulting in a surprised shriek.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes."

Taking her again by surprise, I hit her boobs with the flogger, moving down over her ribs and abdomen, ending up at her pussy, each area got 5 mild hits and one hard one. Each time it was harder, she groaned more loudly than with the other swats.

"Stand on your toes and open your legs, I want to see that gorgeous pussy of yours!"

Swatting her thighs, both inside and outside produced more shrieks, until I finally hit her right in the V of her legs, right on her cunt, first, a light one immediately followed by a hard hit, directly on her clit. Tears began to run down her cheeks, but she remained silent. I saw her clenching her teeth. I wondered if she would like to continue and maybe take it a step further.

"Shall I continue then? Would you care to take it a step further and experience what nipple clamps feel like?"

"Yes, but please be careful."

"Good but first let me feel if you're OK."

I caressed her butt and back and while tickling her sides moved my hands over her boobs, giving them a little pinch. Linda had come to me with two clothespins, which are far less painful than the nipple clamps I applied on her nubs. Taking a nipple between my fingers and making it nice and hard, I applied the clothespin to it.

"Waw that hurts, take it off please!"

"Bear with me Beth, it will hurt less in a few seconds, once you get used to it."

"OK, I'll try." She said while biting her lower lip.

Proceeding to the other side, I applied the other clothespin too, again resulting in another yelp, but not so loud this time. I gave her a bit of time to adjust, then gave them a tap, creating a little shock going straight to her pussy;

"Wow, that's weird, did you do something with electricity?"

"No that's just the effect of the nipple clamps on your nervous system. Shall I try something different?"

"Yes...I don't know, will it hurt?"

Without saying anything I gave her boobs a swat with the flogger, making the pins jiggle. She rewarded me with a small cry followed by a giggle. I was on the right track. Moving around her body, swatting all over, back, butt, abdomen, tits, and thighs, ending up with a nice hard hit between her legs directly on her snatch, making her take a small leap. It was now high time to make her feel a bit better. Picking up a bottle of oil I poured some in the palms of my hands, then rubbed them together and applied it generously to both of her tits and her abdomen. With another gulp of the bottle, I proceeded to her back, and butt, sliding between her legs towards her pussy, ending with a finger inside her love canal, wiggling it about, enticing some serious moans from her lips.