The Photo Shop Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that feels good, yes keep going, make me cum." She whispered.

I handed the flogger to Linda, moved to Beth's front, and removed one of the clothespins. The blood rushing back into her nipple made her cry out, though once she passed the initial shock, I softened the stinging by sucking on it. I gave the other one the same treatment, then holding onto her hips, I got on my knees and began eating her out, indicating to Linda to flog her back and boobs. Beth immediately pushed her pussy into my face, and I obliged by sliding a few fingers into her pussy, while I continued nibbling on her clit. Mewling whimpers emanated from her lips, alternating with high-pitched yelps every time she was hit hard with the flogger. Her body movements, combined with her pussy clamping down on my fingers indicated that she was well on the way to a body shuddering orgasm. All of a sudden she tensed completely going into subspace and shouting loud while she orgasmed, squirting her juices all over my face and upper body. I signed to Linda to stop hitting her. Catching on immediately, she dropped the flogger and grabbed Beth's boobs from behind fondling and squeezing them, flicking the nipples and keeping her orgasm going just that little bit longer. I got up quickly to support her, as she went completely soft. Linda helped by untying the rope that held Beth's hands and arms up. Luckily for me, Beth was not that heavy, so I could carry her in my arms to one of the dressing rooms where I lay her down on the bed.

"You stay with her Linda, while I go clean up the mess we made, I don't want to antagonize Tanja or make one of the slaves be incriminated for neglect."

When I returned after 10 minutes, Beth had reopened her eyes and was smiling from ear to ear.

"That was awesome, although I loved it, I think I'll keep it with this one-time experience. It did give me insight into what they are doing and I understand it better now. It will probably help me with the paintings you seem to think Tanja may ask me to paint."

"Shall I tell her you are interested then?"

"Yes, if you would, I'd appreciate that, I don't know her so well, but from what I heard and saw, she is a formidable woman."

"Yes, that she is. OK let's go upstairs again and get some breakfast, I bet you are hungry by now, after all that exercise."

"Yes, we are!" They said almost in unison.

Back upstairs I prepared my famous English breakfast, with lots of bacon, eggs (scrambled and sunny side up, as I like them), and tomato, not forgetting the best part, but extremely difficult to get in Belgium, 'Heinz Baked Beans', and all that washed down with a big pot of English Breakfast Tea.

Now, all we needed to figure out was how to get the girls back home as discreetly as possible. As they couldn't walk down the street in their beautiful and revealing cocktail dresses at this time of day, Beth helped by giving me the key to her house to pick up a pair of jeans and T-shirts for each, which, thanks to her excellent instructions, only took me 10 minutes. One hour later, they walked out the door after a nice long threesome shower. I spent the rest of Sunday on my sofa watching some taped episodes of Playboy's '69 Sexy Things To Do Before You Die', thinking about how everybody was going to feel when they found me gone on my birthday.