The Photo Shop Ch. 32

Story Info
Grace meets her realtor/swinger friends in Florida.
12.2k words
4.6
6k
6

Part 32 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32: A week in Florida meeting Jeff and Rachel

As a pinnacle member, Grace had a free choice when to get off the cruise ship in Miami: to beat the --probably- long lines through immigration and customs, we chose to leave rather early and we were right. As we were among the first to leave, there were just a few foreigners, like ourselves, waiting in line at the immigration counters. The immigration officer we got to was very friendly, asking all the traditional questions. Even though he was an avid cruiser himself, he was curious why we had chosen a transatlantic crossing by ship rather than by plane. He had never tried it himself and wanted to know if it wasn't too boring to be 5 days at sea without visiting any port at all. After our explanation, I think we got him convinced to try it. Next was the car rental counter. Judging by the line there and several disgruntled customers walking out, I was happy I had booked in advance. Due to the lack of small and medium cars, they gave us a free upgrade to a full size with all the options you can imagine, including GPS, which would come in very handy, so about one and a half-hours after disembarking, we were on our way to Orlando.

"Mickey and Donald here we come," I shouted leaving the rental car parking.

Some 3 hours later we arrived at the rental office for our villa in Kissimmee, where we were supposed to meet Jeff and Rachel, Grace's realtor friends.

"How do you know these people?" I asked Grace.

"I met them at the vacation fair in Brussels when the USA was guest country of the year. They were there to promote their rental villas business in Kissimmee and trying to find a partner to handle the European side of affairs. With the European Union headquarters in Brussels, they had lots of customers wanting to come to Florida and its parks to vacation, but it's extremely difficult for them to handle everything directly from the States, so I hope to convince them to put their business in the hands of my agency. For them, it would be far less worry, especially with all the languages, the money transfers, and to be sure people show up at the agreed date and time. It would be a tremendous business opportunity for me - well more for Nancy I hope, as I would like her to take on this business and specialize in it, now that we've started working together. This way we each have our own specialty and we can split it up into two separate companies protecting ourselves financially and maybe even save some on taxes."

"I always knew you were an astute businesswoman, good on you Grace, just let me know how I can best support you, that's the least I can do for you saving me from boring birthday parties and wishes."

"Don't worry I'll make you earn your keep, and I'll expect your efforts between the sheets too!"

"Promises, promises!" I said with a chuckle.

"I may yet surprise you, I did learn a thing or two during my fun afternoon with Lori. I still think back to the challenge with Mel. I knew you would turn it so you couldn't lose: I guess when you told them later about the challenges Alicia had put you through when you were young, they understood they'd been set up."

"Anyway, Mel accepted his defeat gracefully and we had a fantastic dinner together to celebrate our meeting on the cruise."

"Yes, we did. They're great friends, and I truly hope they'll come back to Europe next year; I can't wait to see them at work in Amsterdam."

"I guess we're supposed to go over to reception for check-in and to meet with Jeff and Rachel? You've met them before, what are they like?"

"Yes," Grace replied, you'd better prepare yourself, Rachel's a stunner, I'll have to keep you on a short leash as I don't think you'll have any problem talking her out of her clothes and photographing her. Jeff is very good-looking too, I wouldn't say no if he asked me."

"What could he possibly ask from you, Grace?"

"Take a wild guess, they're swingers..."

"My god woman, you'll be the death of me yet, more sex?"

"You knew that upfront when you signed up for this trip."

"Did I? I can't remember seeing anything stipulated in the general or special conditions. I thought more of it as a benefit...well, for you at least, for me it's just hard work."

"You poor baby, I feel for you, is it the 60 that's doing this to you?"

"Not yet, in 2 days, I'm still 59 now, so you've got 2 more days left to wear me out."

"Thank god for small favors." We both burst out laughing, it was so loud some people in the parking area were looking at us curiously. When we walked into reception, I saw what Grace meant by 'stunner'. As soon as Rachel saw Grace she came running, a big smile on her face, arms wide open and gave her a big hug.

"You made it. Jeff and I began to worry you wouldn't show up, that something had happened, but you're really here."

"We took our time, especially with all the speed limits in the States, we always stayed on the safe side. It's so frustrating to drive so slowly on these empty highways, give me Germany any day, there at least you get big chunks of road where there's no speed limit at all."

"Yes I remember, when we were over there, at first it was a bit frightening to drive over 200 kph (124 mph), but once we got used to it, it was great fun. I'll never forget the first time you took us there and drove at 200, I almost shit my pants, I was so afraid, and when you laughingly took it up to 250 (155 miles), I closed my eyes, sure I would die in the next minutes."

"That's one of the things we love to do when Americans come over for the first time, take them to Germany and drive there as the Germans do, you were OK though, I had people in my car screaming. Anyway, we made it and it's great to see you again. Allow me to introduce my chauffeur, friend, and travel companion, Lew."

"Nice to meet you, Lew, I've heard a lot about you," and before I could respond, she put her arms around me in a bear hug, pressing her impressive boobs into my chest. This woman looked and smelled like pure sex; when she finally let go I jokingly asked if Grace had been badmouthing me again?"

"No it was all good; you're also her photographer I understand?"

"Amongst other things."

"Ooh I'd like to hear more about those other things, but first let me introduce you to my husband Jeff."

"Nice to meet you, Jeff."

"Likewise Lew, welcome to our estate."

"I must say, it looks impressive, enclosed and everything."

"You can't run a top-of-the-range estate anymore if you don't enclose it and put a guard at the gate."

"I see, well we look forward to visiting the area and seeing what you have to offer."

"First time in the States Lew?"

"No, I've been over numerous times, both for pleasure and business. I worked for an American company for 42 years and the US has always been my favorite vacation destination, so I've visited a lot of States, both East and West."

"You must tell us all about it in the coming week, but first let me guide you to your villa, so you can unpack and relax. Tonight we will take you to dinner."

Grace was talking to Rachel while I had my chat with Jeff, but I couldn't keep my eyes from wandering in her direction, the woman was a goddess. I estimated her close to 6 feet, without the heels, a beautiful classic face, but with lips you would just love to feel wrapped around your dick. She was blonde of course, real or fake was difficult to judge - I would have to check her pussy! She wore an off-shoulder, bright-colored crop top, leaving my favorite part of a woman's body bare, her sexy navel almost calling out to me. The part of her body that was covered by the top, probably favorite for most men, was impressive, my guestimate was at least a C. Difficult to see if she was wearing a bra: if she was it must have been one of them flimsy things allowing her nipples to almost poke holes in her top. Below all these goodies, she wore cut-off jean shorts drawing attention to her killer legs which seemed to go on forever, she had her hip cocked provocatively to the side, her feet encased in 4-inch stiletto heels. Jeff wasn't too bad looking either: I now understood Grace's remark better. He was about the same size as me, just over 6 feet, but far more muscular, not bodybuilding fitness center muscular but normal healthy muscular like a guy that does a lot of manual labor - I could easily see him carrying a couple of bags of cement.

Once outside we got back in our car and they both joined us, Jeff in the passenger seat, Rachel in the back with Grace, still chatting away like lifetime friends who hadn't seen each other for a long time. Following Jeff's directions, we soon ended up in front of a very beautiful villa.

"Your entry code is 9, 7, 5, 1, he told me."

"No keys anymore?"

"Nope, it's so much easier, we have a very structured way to change the codes after every visit making it easy for the cleaning teams. We have fixed cleaning teams, all members vetted by our private security, which consists mainly of retired police officers or firefighters. That has the added advantage that when something serious happens, they have direct contact with former colleagues - so far we never had a major incident."

"How is it possible that you have so many ex-cops on your team then?"

"That's thanks to my dad, he was a cop, and he was the one who put our team together when we started 5 years ago."

"Sorry to be curious, but why did it take you so long to explore the European market for your villas, I always used to rent one when I came to Florida on vacation."

"The market has changed tremendously over the past two years, the economy is down and we don't get so many Americans anymore, so we needed to expand, that's why we participated in the vacation fair in Brussels in the Spring, where we met Grace. When she got this offer from Royal Caribbean, she immediately contacted us, to find out if we were still interested in working together, and we are. We're very excited that she is here now so we can sort out a workable contract."

"So this is going to be a workweek then?"

"Don't worry there'll be plenty of time for fun as well: we got you a 3-day Park Hopper pass for Disney World. We thought you'd want to go there."

"Absolutely, that's MY main reason for coming here. It was extremely thoughtful of you to arrange that for us."

"We'll have some more, hopefully nice, surprises for you, more focused on adults than Mickey and Donald."

"Don't knock M & D. I become a child again every time I go there."

"Yeah we do too, believe me."

When we walked into the villa I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the furniture and the way the kitchen and bathroom were equipped, this was a few notches higher than what I was used to when I previously rented a vacation villa in that area.

"We'll leave you now to unpack and relax, the pool is heated and so is the Jacuzzi. We'll pick you up for dinner at seven, if that's OK for you?"

"Yes great, I'm looking forward to getting to know you both better."

Jeff and Rachel walked back to their office and we started unpacking the car and the suitcases. Grace's suitcase produced a few surprises for me, a nice tablecloth with real handmade lace decoration, and a six-pack of assorted Belgian beers, I recognized, Duvel, Mort Subite (Instant Death), Westmalle Tripel, Leffe Blond, Verboden Vrucht (Forbidden Fruit with a painting of Adam and Eve on the label) and De Koninck, a typical Antwerp city beer."

"I would have loved to bring Leonidas chocolates as well, but I never like to risk the customs here," Grace said.

"Yeah, better safe than sorry, it would be a real waste if they confiscated and destroyed them, but I guess Jeff will appreciate the beers."

"I know that Rachel loves lace, she bought loads when she was over in the spring, I guess as gifts for the family."

"That's very thoughtful of you. I used to do the same thing when visiting with friends or acquaintances abroad; you could never go far wrong with beer, lace, or chocolates."

Going outside, the pool and Jacuzzi looked so inviting it was hard to resist. Looking around, I noticed it was well shielded from all sides. I remarked on this to Grace and she laughed mysteriously.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, I'm glad you noticed; it's done on purpose."

"Why's that?"

"Remember I told you Jeff and Rachel are swingers? Well, they designed everything on this estate around the theme of swinging and free sex. You can do whatever you like in the Jacuzzi, or the pool for that matter, and you won't be observed."

"Ingenious, so we can go skinny dipping?"

"Yes, we can."

10 seconds later both of us jumped buck naked into the pool. The water was divine, almost bathwater temperature exactly the way I like it, and very similar to the pool in the Regent Pattaya hotel in Thailand where I stayed once many years ago. After swimming a few laps I caught up with Grace and held her in my arms, starting to kiss her, it was after all 48 hours since we had been intimate. Grace responded immediately, snaking her agile tongue deep into my demanding mouth and running circles around mine. My cock quickly sprung to attention. I could easily lift her in the water, which is what I did, holding her buttocks and opening up her legs. Grace immediately caught on and helped by holding my dick, so I could impale her on it under the water. Her pussy felt heavenly enveloping my hot man-meat. We made slow love, her boobs bobbing on the water with their enticing and hard nipples rubbing against my chest every time I brought her up and let her slide down again. She helped, with her arms wrapped around my neck, all the while kissing me tenderly. From time to time, I sucked her tongue deep into my mouth, drawing moans from deep in her throat.

"You want me to do a Nancy on you?" she asked.

"A Nancy?"

"Yes, dear a deep dive and suck."

"Are you able to do that?"

"Who do you think taught her that trick?"

"You did?"

Grace didn't even answer, sliding quickly off of my cock, submerged engulfing it with her hot mouth. By the time she had to come up for air, I had had the most explosive orgasm, filling her mouth with squirt after squirt of gooey gunk. When she came up she was licking her lips as if she had the best meal ever.

"Oh my god I like your juice, it's so creamy and rich in taste."

"I want to have lunch too," I shouted as I grabbed her by the waist and lifted her out of the water onto the side of the pool. Immediately diving between her legs, I covered her crotch with my mouth, ferociously attacking her cunt, while my hands moved to her tits, squeezing and rolling her nipples. I sucked on her clit so hard, as if I wanted to separate it from her body. The rough attention was making her wince and hiss. She supported herself with her hands on the wet floor behind her back, pushing her quivering pussy hard against my face, trying to make my tongue go deeper inside of her. She jerked as her orgasm hit her, mewling, her voice high and thick with pleasure, first going all rigid, flying high on a cloud of rapture squirting her tangy-sweet juice into my wide-open mouth, then falling on her back, turning to jelly and shivering. I was in seventh heaven again to be allowed to drink from her fountain of love. I jumped out of the pool, took her hand to lift her, and we both fell down on the double sunbed, another feature fitting perfectly with the estate's theme of carnal pleasure.

We woke at the same time, shivering from the cold as the sun was setting.

"Oh my god we fell asleep, what time is it?" Grace shouted, completely in a panic.

I looked at my watch, "don't panic, it's 6:15, plenty of time to prepare for our dinner date with Jeff and Rachel."

We hit the shower together, washed each other, dried, and got dressed. By 6:50 we were ready, and 5 minutes later Jeff's car pulled up in front of our villa.

"Well-rested for an evening of fun?" he asked with a big smile.

"Ready to roll," I replied with a thumbs up.

"Excellent, we need to pick up Rache, you know what women are like when they need to get ready for an evening out," he whispered in my ear.

"What was that about women preparing for an evening out?" Grace asked.

"She's got hearing like a moth mate, be careful."

"A moth?"

"Yes, scientists have established that moths have the most sensitive hearing of all the animals on earth."

"Oh, that's why. I'll be more careful in the future."

I turned to Grace to respond to her question. "Nothing dear, we know that women usually need a bit more time to prepare than a man, our fault because we want them to look ravishing for us."

"Yeah, yeah..."

When we pulled up in front of the reception, Rachel or Rache, as Jeff seems to call her, was waiting for us and despite the fact I had had lovely sex with Grace in the afternoon, I had to command my cock to stand down when I laid eyes on her. She'd changed her settings from stun in the afternoon, to kill this evening. Her luscious blonde curls framed her beautiful face, just the right amount of make-up to highlight her chocolate brown eyes, which made me doubt her hair color was natural. She wore a short cocktail dress with spaghetti straps ending mid-thigh, I would even dare to say upper thigh. The plunging neckline revealed a big chunk of the valley between her boobs giving away she was not wearing a bra. I also had doubts she was wearing any panties, there were no telltale marks to be seen on her skin-tight dress. Whatever skin she was showing was all the same rather pale tone, making me rethink her natural hair color, my redhead radar blinking. There was no doubt in my mind that whatever sunbathing she did, she did it in the nude.

"Hi you guys, had a relaxing afternoon?" she said as she climbed in the back to join Grace.

"Yes we did, thank you, Rachel."

"Please do call me Rache, as Jeff does, Rachel sounds like my grandmother."

"OK Rache, that pool was divine, we really enjoyed it, especially the way it is positioned, guaranteeing total privacy. Believe it or not, we went skinny dipping," Grace whispered the last part.

"Excellent, that's the spirit, that's why we designed it that way: we see total privacy as an important sales argument."

"I hear you're an excellent sales lady Rache, always ready with a sales pitch."

"That's what made us so successful in the past five years, we cater to a slightly older customer base, who want to relive their youth but remain discreet."

"I'm afraid I can't keep my curiosity at bay, but if you don't mind telling me, how old, sorry young, are you Rache?"

"I'm thirty and Jeff's thirty-two.

"So young and you run this estate?"

"We own this estate, Lew."

"How did you do that, did you rob a bank?"

"No, Jeff worked on Wall Street from 20 to 25 and he made a killing on the stock market. It was a rat race and after 5 years he'd had enough of it so we realized our dream, this estate."

"I see, I tip my hat to you lady and gentlemen, you've done very well."

"We're happy here, we just need to keep the villas filled with customers and that's where Grace will come in we hope, to increase our European customer base."

"So where are you taking us, Jeff?"

"I heard from Grace you are a big fan of Tony Roma?"

"Oh yes, whenever I was States-side I had to find and eat at Tony Roma's, you can't get ribs like that in Europe, well not anymore, there used to be one in Zaragoza in Spain, but after a few years it disappeared, and the ribs were not as good as they are over here anyway. Another one of my favorites is Joe's Crab Shack, the only negative thing is that they always set their aircon so cold. I was there once, having lunch, on Galveston Island and this young couple walked in, he in swim shorts and a T, she was only wearing a tiny bright blue bikini. They were in and out in less than 15 minutes and when she walked out she was shivering, her skin the same color as her bikini, and her nipples about one and a half inches long."