The Photo Shop Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must have been a sight for sore eyes."

"Yes it was, I would have loved to take a picture of her."

"I had heard you like to photograph nude ladies."

"Absolutely there is nothing more beautiful in the world than the female body, for me preferably in its most natural form without piercings or tattoos."

"I can totally agree with that, if Rache got a tattoo, I'd divorce her immediately, and I guess she would do the same to me if I did. When you take photos of the houses for Grace's brochure, which I understand you will, you could include Rache in some. She loves to pose, especially in the nude, don't you honey?"

"Yes, especially for a photographer who knows what he's doing."

"Oh, I see my reputation has already reached Florida."

"You can thank Grace for that, she told us about your specialty."

Shortly after we pulled up in front of Tony Roma's on International Drive. I thoroughly enjoyed my favorite, honey-glazed baby-backs, followed by one of their famous sundaes: my trip to Florida was already a success. We ended the evening with drinks in Jeff and Rache's home on the estate, mainly talking about the way forward and how Grace could best promote the business from Europe. Jeff dropped us off at our villa around eleven after we agreed that Rachel would pick me up the next morning at ten to do the rounds, and let me take all the photos Grace needed. Grace would go over the paperwork with Jeff in their place and sign the required contracts. As it had been a busy day we were both knackered and fell asleep as soon as our heads touched the pillow in the huge bed. Somehow during the night, we had rolled together spooning as we discovered the next morning when we woke up almost together. Grace turned to face me with a big smile.

"I think we make a great team together, are you looking forward to your photo sessions with Rachel?"

"Who wouldn't be, taking such a beautiful woman on a photo tour."

"I'm sure you'll talk her out of her clothes as you have so many girls before her."

"I don't think I'll have a hard time convincing her, Jeff already confided in me that she loves to pose, especially in the nude. Just to make sure, if the opportunity presents itself, would you be OK with me playing with her?"

"Not if you've got anything against me playing with Jeff if he asks."

"We do make a great team, we always see eye to eye. Let the games begin, but first let's get a good nourishing breakfast, any ideas where we can go?"

"The easiest is in the estate's restaurant."

"They have a restaurant here?"

"Of course they have, people that come here don't want to slave over a hot stove to prepare meals. They can go to the restaurant or have meals delivered to their villa 24/7 by the catering service."

"This is indeed a luxury resort, I guess you're aiming for members of the European Commission as customers, and that's why they chose you to represent them."

"You're catching on, and with the prices they charge I will get a nice commission, so I'm counting on you to get pictures that will show off both the luxury and the 'other' possibilities. In fact, I'm thinking about making two catalogs, one showing the houses, with a second emphasizing the extracurricular possibilities if you catch my drift."

"I guess that's where Rachel will come into the picture, so to speak?"

"That was easier for you to grasp wasn't it?"

"Yes dear," I said with a chuckle, "let's go eat, I can't wait any longer to feast my eyes on Rache."

After a lavish breakfast, featuring a generous helping of my all-time favorite baked beans we went looking for our hosts. Grace stayed in the office/reception building and Rachel took me in her car back to our place to gather my equipment, well my photo equipment, the other equipment was already present and anxious for action.

"Although they all look different on the outside, basically we have 3 types of villa," Rachel informed me, "2, 4, and 6 bedrooms with 1, 2, or 3 bathrooms. The pool and Jacuzzis are adapted to the size of the villa and then we have 3 with specialty rooms."

"Specialty rooms?"

"You know, a room set up for specific activities; there are fitness freaks and there are people that have special requirements."

"You mean kinky stuff?"

"Yes."

"Has Grace told you I have the local BDSM clubhouse in the cellar of my studio?"

"No! She never gave me that information, so you know all about the lifestyle then?"

"Not exactly everything but I do know some of it, we even had some sessions onboard the cruise ship."

"On the cruise ship? No way!"

"Absolutely, there was a couple on board I had met when they visited me. Mel is a bondage master and he gave us a nice demonstration tying up his lovely wife Lori."

"Ah, now I understand I was wondering how you could have a BDSM session onboard a regular cruise ship."

"Are you practicing the lifestyle?"

"We dabble," she said, leaving it at that.

Arriving at the first villa, a two-bedroom type, we got out and I started taking pictures, Rachel showed me around explaining the differences from the others and what she thought I should photograph in this one and the others, to bring out the different features.

"We'll do photos of the pool and Jacuzzi in the next one, it features the biggest pool."

When we arrived at the next villa, Rachel quickly took me around, it wasn't much different from the one we'd seen before, but the show started when we got to the pool area. Rachel got out before me, and by the time I had had a quick look, she'd stripped to an extremely tiny bikini.

"OK, where do you want me?" she asked with a smile.

"Wow, please allow me to adjust to the dazzling beauty in front of me," I said with a big smile, "let me see, maybe you could recline on one of the sunbeds?"

She lay down looking at me.

"Let's try to make it as natural as possible Rache, just lie as if I wasn't here."

"If you weren't here, I wouldn't be wearing this bikini," she replied.

"I understand - we'll do the kinky stuff later!"

"What's kinky about sunning in the nude?"

"Nothing in my book, but there are lots of people out there who would object, unless of course you only want to attract liberated customers?"

"No, of course not, that's the reason we went to all the trouble of figuring out how to layout each villa so that total discretion is guaranteed."

"OK, I get your point."

We got through a whole session of photos with Rache's lithe feminine body covered with the tiny bits of textile she had brought. After a while, I could see she was getting bored.

"OK Rache, you can now do your thing if you wish," I said while I had a quick glance at my camera, when I looked up she was starkers, and yes I was right, she was a ginger. She had a small heart-shaped patch of red pubic hair above her neatly waxed pussy. Her boobs were magnificent, totally defying gravity, with cute pinkish small nipples and areolae. In one word she was a goddess come alive and I immediately felt my member come alive. "Stand down you're not getting any yet!" I thought, but that didn't do me any good, it kept trying to show its ugly head. Rachel was set to tease me! She knew what effect she had on men, especially slightly older men like myself.

"I've got a question for you, I just saw my suspicion of you being a natural ginger confirmed, so why did you dye your hair blonde?"

"Jeff prefers it."

"Then why only the hair on your head, why not go for a total blonde look?"

"To be honest I've never thought about it, but I can't ask the salon I use to also dye my pubic hair."

"There must be a beauty parlor that caters for that kind of request. A friend of mine who runs a beauty parlor in our village does it almost daily. If you have it done, I'm sure Jeff would appreciate the new look tremendously."

"You just gave me an excellent idea for our upcoming anniversary, but even if the carpet doesn't match the drapes do you see anything else you like Lew?" she asked, her voice, oozing sex.

"You're one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen Rache, but for now I need to concentrate on my photos."

"OK, we can maybe play a bit when we get to the next house."

I took photos very similar to the ones I shot before with Rache in her bikini, but now with her in the altogether. I tried to do it tastefully, although I couldn't resist the urge to take some shots of her lady bits using the zoom lens, I hoped she hadn't noticed. I had a feeling she was getting aroused, finally being able to pose naked for me. Jeff had warned me about her exhibitionist side and the arousing effect it had on her. I could see her pussy becoming moist after she had, furtively, slid a few fingers over it. She had also casually caressed her tits when she took up her position in the Jacuzzi, thinking I hadn't seen. If only I could get my mouth on those tits and suck them.

"Are you done with this site Lew?" she asked, sort of waking me up from daydreaming about what I could do to this godlike creature.

"Yes I think so, we can move to the next one."

Rachel grabbed her bikini and walked out naked in her 4-inch stilettos, her butt swaying from left to right in the most provocative way, building up the sexual tension between us. She got behind the wheel of the car and drove to the next place.

"Now this one features a specialty room, one that might remind you of home," she said with a wink. The whole interior was decorated in a totally different way from the ones we'd been in before, and it didn't take me long to guess what the specialty room was for. After she opened the door, she stepped inside, switching on the dimmed light. It was as if I walked into an exact copy of the Fifty Shades of Grey playroom of Christian Grey. Rachel fit right in, she could have perfectly played the part of Anastasia Steele, with the difference that she was already naked. The way she looked was breathtaking, especially after she turned and looked at me with big innocent eyes, her mouth slightly open, just the same as Dakota Johnson did when she walked into that room for the first time in the movie and saw all the special furniture and tools neatly displayed in racks. I couldn't resist snapping some photos of that look with the room in the background.

"I don't think it's fair that I'm naked and you're not."

"Story of my life, this seems to happen with all the women I photograph, would you care to do something about it?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Make me a proposal."

"OK, if you get naked, you can play with me, in this room, for a whole hour. I'll be your sex slave, just like Anastasia was in the movie - deal?"

"I can live with that, but what about your husband, what would he say?"

"He doesn't mind, I bet you he's playing with Grace as we speak and I'm not talking about Monopoly."

"In that case, I'll take you up on your offer, but I have some rules: you will surrender to me totally, I'll need a safe word from you, and starting from now you will call me Sir or Master."

"Yes, Master, and my safe word is Dakota."

I took Rachel by one hand and led her to some sort of vertical rack. It had handcuffs dangling from the bar at the top, and she automatically raised her arms, spreading them wide, with her hands next to the cuffs. I immediately secured them, while at the bottom, she put her feet in some sort of open boots with some serious straps, going halfway up her calves. She seemed to know what she was getting into, though I had no idea yet why there was this boot-like retention system. Once secured, she looked at me with hopeful eyes, but I didn't start undressing as she had probably hoped. She looked great in a vertical spread-eagled position.

"Why don't you get naked, as we agreed?" she asked.

"SIR!" I shouted.

"Sir," she repeated demurely.

"You just earned yourself a punishment," I said, grabbing one of the floggers hanging nearby. "I will get naked when I feel like it slave," standing behind her I began flogging her lithe naked body, first concentrating on her back and butt, with an occasional hit between her legs, right on her pussy. Moving to her front I saw a button on the side of the contraption she was secured in.

"What's this for?" I asked her - no reply, "OK, I'll push it and see what happens.

"No please don't!" she shouted.

"SIR!" I again corrected her swatting her boobs a couple of times.

A whispered "Sir, please don't," followed.

"I didn't hear you, slave," I replied while I pushed the button, I heard a whirring sound, like an electric motor starting up, and the construction she was strapped into began to turn. Now I understood why her feet were encased in these boot-like features. Slowly but surely she was turned upside down, now totally open for anything I wished to subject her to. Due to the rotation, I had to move again to the other side to face her. She looked ravishing, her tits still standing straight out defying gravity, sporting rock-hard nipples now at least one inch long. Her pussy lips were already moist, and a few small beads of sweat had flowed from under her armpits along the side of her arms. Her abdomen was beautifully concave, with her sexy navel calling out to me. Not wanting to keep her on tenterhooks to see me naked for too long, I slowly removed my shirt, which got me some guttural catcalls from her side, then undid the top button of my jeans, stripping out of them, my swollen appendage straining against my boxers.

"Please show me your cock Master!" she whispered.

"Did you yet earn the privilege to see my man meat, slave?"

"Maybe not yet Master, I've been a bad girl craving to suck your cock and I want you to flog me again if that displeases you."

"It doesn't necessarily displease me slave, but before I allow you the pleasure of my cock, I definitely think you need more flogging."

With her legs wide open displaying her delicious pussy so invitingly right in front of me, the urge to flog it and turn it red was very strong indeed. I restrained myself though to two strong swats, drawing whimpers of pleasure from her other lips.

High time to honor my promise of getting naked. I pulled my boxers down, letting my dick spring out at full attention, saluting her beautiful body. The way she was positioned was perfect to shove it straight into her mouth, which she opened eagerly taking me all the way in. Not only was her position perfect for sucking me, but I was also directly above her pussy inhaling her enticing female aroma. I couldn't restrain myself anymore, desperately wanting to taste this divine creature, so I ferociously attacked her cunt with my mouth. With both of my hands on her butt cheeks, I pushed, as if trying to bury my whole face in her pink oyster. Rachel groaned in pleasure and so did I as I fucked her face with my steel rod. Her tongue was like a magic wand doing unimaginable things to my glans, and I had to pull out quickly, not willing to cum just yet. Her head had turned very red; high time to turn her back, so I hit the button. After all, she had promised me a whole hour of submission, and up to now my cock had only explored one of her holes.

After untying her, I put another pair of handcuffs on her and led her to a padded spanking bench I'd noticed in one corner, rather similar to the one Tanja had in the club and made her lie down on her back. It had two vertical poles on one side to which I cuffed her ankles, with her legs spread wide open, giving me total access to her dripping cunt. I secured her hands over her head, so her upper body stretched, making her boobs stand out. Wandering around the room, I picked up a few items that would help me to bring her to heights she had never reached, at least that's what I hoped.

I began my pleasure-torture session with a riding crop, just a question of bringing her body and especially her pussy to the required temperature. Three quick soft slaps directly on her clit had her moaning, followed by a hard one drawing a low howl.

"Shut up slave or I'll give you ten of these."

"Yes Master," came quickly.

I continued in the same rhythm, three soft, one hard. Her pussy was nicely pinking up. After three hard ones, I tenderly petted her snatch with my hand and gave it a kiss and a lick for good measure, again drawing satisfied moans from her lips.

Next, I took a plugged-in magic wand in the palm of my hand while shoving two fingers into her dripping vulva, making a come here movement to transfer the vibrations of the wand to her G-spot. After a few minutes, she came, squirting profusely, while mewling, her voice high and thick with pleasure.

Her boobs drew my attention. They were so nicely pushed forward by the way she was positioned, her nipps still very hard and large, ready for some nipple play. I clamped them with a wooden clothespin on each drawing a small yelp from her mouth which I then invaded with mine, my tongue exploring her depths. She eagerly responded by sucking me inward. When she let go again, I picked up the flogger I had used before and began flogging her tits until I succeeded in removing the clothespins.

During all that play, my cock had gone down a bit so it was high time for her to bring it back to its full glory with her mouth, which she gladly did. When it was back at full mast, I took up a position between her legs and rammed it balls deep into her dripping cunt resulting in a surprised sharp intake of breath from her side. Grabbing her ankles I began pounding into her like a steam engine. This was something I could do for a fairly long time, thanks to my training with Alicia so many years ago. After about ten minutes it was time to conquer her last vestige, her enticing ass. With all the juice that had flowed from her cunt it was already well lubricated, but I approached my target carefully placing the head against her little brown star pushing until it began opening up, allowing me entry into her backyard playground. Pushing steadily, my steel rod disappeared inch by inch into her sleek tunnel until my abdomen touched her butt cheeks. While ramming her back passage, I picked up the magic wand and applied some vibrations to her clit, making her scream out in pleasure.

"Yes, oh my god yes. Can I cum please Master?"

"You can cum when I fill your ass with my hot spunk, but not before slave!"

"Thank you, Master, please fill me up quickly," she whispered, already flying high on a cloud of rapture. I now quickly joined her, and as her asshole was clamping down on my overheated cock, my cum raced up my shaft from my balls pumping her hot rectum full of even hotter sperm, filling it to overflowing. She began to shiver and shake as far as her restraints allowed. As she was rather vocal we were lucky to be in a closed room, or else, she would have shared her orgasm with the whole estate.

"I can't hold it any longer, I'm cumming, oh my God yes, YES, YES!"

I kept the magic wand pressed to her clit at full vibration and kept her orgasm going until she began to scream.

"Please stop, don't make me cum anymore, I can't take anymore, turn it off pleeeaaase. I kept the wand pressed against her cunt for another 5 seconds before switching it off. A torrent of searing pleasure burned through her body, causing it to convulse, and leaving her totally spent for several minutes. When I untied her, she looked at me in post-orgasmic bliss. It's been a long time since somebody made me cum like that: I can understand why Grace asked you to join her on this trip. She got up, walked outside, and dropped in the car, on the passenger side, letting me do the driving.

In the meantime, Grace and Jeff had finished their meeting in the office, after which he took Grace to their villa. Jeff lifted Grace's hand and placed a kiss on it.

"Oh, a perfect gentleman, even giving me a hand kiss!" Grace said with a shy smile.