The Photo Shop Ch. 34

Story Info
Lew meets up with an old flame.
5.9k words
4.66
4k
4

Part 34 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although each chapter is a story on its own, you might enjoy it more by starting with chapter 1 as there may be references to characters or events that happened in previous chapters. All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. The ship's itinerary is purely fictional.

Chapter 34: Myrna rediscovers herself

Although I retired from the company I worked for a while ago, I tried to keep abreast of things, especially concerning former colleagues. Regularly there were announcements of people that had passed away, which is obviously not really fun but it is, after all, an integral part of life. Upon my return from Rome there was the sad announcement concerning my former colleague Patrick with whom I had worked quite closely and who'd become a good friend over the years - but yeah you know how it goes when you quit your job, you lose contact. I always did go to the monthly lunch of the pensioners, but that group had also diminished over the years.

Well, well, Patrick I thought, we had some great times together, we went regularly on business trips, he for systems, me for logistics. We discovered things together which under normal circumstances we would never have seen or experienced. The most interesting trip we ever made was a trip to the Far East, with Bangkok as the highlight where we not only visited the biggest market and several temples but also made a little side trip to a Thai massage parlor. I have no idea if he ever told his wife about it, and although I know his wife, I never revealed his secret to her.

But yeah now it seemed Patrick had moved to the eternal hunting grounds, maybe there was also a massage parlor with cute and naughty little Thai angels. Luckily I had received the notice of his funeral well in time so I could attend. It was a simple service and I was certainly not the only former colleague attending. There was a small group of Patrick's closest former colleagues who had been invited to join the coffee table, a very old tradition in Belgium after a funeral. It was nice to see them and reminisce about the good old days but the person who surprised me the most was Myrna. I had no idea why she was there as she never worked with Patrick, well not as far as I knew. I must admit though I was very pleased to see her as all through my career I had had a bit of a crush on her. Myrna was a small redheaded fireball, a real ginger, and I do have a thing for gingers, maybe because my mother was ginger, I have no clue. Anyway, as soon as I saw her I went straight for her.

"Hey Myrna, long time no see, how are you doing?"

"Hello Lew, it's been a while."

"Yes indeed, you haven't changed a bit, still definitely ginger I see?" I said with a chuckle and a wink.

"Yeah, I see you've turned a little greyer: too many worries?"

"No, not really, I've been told that these grey hairs make me a distinguished gentleman."

"That's indeed a way to look at it, but really for the rest how is it going?"

"I can't complain, I now do what I've always wanted to do in life."

"Oh, and what's that then, chatting up girls?"

"Mmh yes and no, not chatting up but photographing them, preferably in the nude."

"My, my, the man has turned into a porn producer."

"I wouldn't really call it porn, more like erotic art."

"And where do you practice this erotic art, your bedroom?"

"No, I bought an old photoshop and had a big studio built behind it. I hope to get a better revenue on the pension fund money the company paid me than what the banks are willing to give me these days."

"Yeah, banks, tell me about it. So you don't pay these ladies to pose in the nude, they pay you?"

"Yes, sometimes in money and sometimes in another way."

"I knew there was a catch somewhere."

"Please don't jump to conclusions, some women have needs and I try to help them or make them discover or rediscover themselves."

"Yeah, you've always been a sweet talker."

"Despite all this sweet talk, I'm still single."

"Is there no woman on this earth that was able to hook and keep you?"

"No, but what about you? Are you still single or did you manage to hook a ripe or rich man?"

"No I'm still single and I don't feel the need to hunt or hook single men, rich or otherwise, I've got my son and my grandchildren to love and keep me busy."

The conversation continued for a while in that way, Myrna was always fun to talk to and not shy of a joke here and there, even a risqué joke. She was like me, very open, always cheerful. During the coffee table, I sat next to her together with several other former colleagues. After about an hour the guests began to leave. Maybe I should try to see Myrna again sometime, it was always great fun to chat with her and she always liked a good joke. I was also anxious to show her my studio, perhaps to impress her a bit? Who knows?

"Myrna, would you be interested to see my studio?"

"Euh yeah why not?"

"How about next Sunday or Monday, that's the days I close the shop and when I have plenty of time to give you the grand tour."

"Yes, but Sunday is difficult, that's when the grandchildren come for lunch, and afterwards I'm bushed, but I've got nothing going on on Monday so would that be OK for you?"

"Great, Monday it is, how about 2 o'clock? I'll give you the grand tour and we can have a cup of coffee afterward."

"Sounds great, I'll get some pastries, if I remember correctly, your favorite is a merveilleux, isn't it?"

"How is it possible that you remember that?"

"Oh, there's much more I remember about you, for instance, your trip to Thailand with Patrick."

"I guess we'll talk about that adventure some other time. So I'll see you Monday? Here is my card with address and phone number; you never know, with the grandkids if something comes up you can always call me."

"OK see you then."

Monday afternoon at precisely 2 pm I heard the doorbell. Totally, Myrna, she had not changed in all that time, as punctual as she'd always been.

"Come on up love, or better yet, I'll come down so I can show you the studio first."

I thundered down the stairs and guided her through the shop to the studio.

"Here we are, this is my pride and joy."

"That's big," she said, " you clearly went all out."

"You know me when I do something I always try to achieve perfection. Shall I take some photos of you, while we're here?"

"No thanks, I always look awful in pictures."

"Oh yeah? Why do I clearly remember you as a 'calendar girl'?"

"Oh my God please don't remind me, that was one of those crazy ideas of our boss in purchasing: everybody had to be in the calendar they were going to distribute among the suppliers to get to know us better."

"Please Myrna just humor me and allow me to disagree with you, you look great and I'll give you a nice photo for your grandchildren as a bonus."

"OK, but do you have a mirror to make sure I don't look a fright?"

"Sure, I'll show you in one of the dressing rooms in the back."

"Dressing rooms, you really thought this through didn't you?"

"If you want to photograph ladies in the nude, you do need a dressing room or better an undressing room," I said with a wink.

"That's more like the Lew I know: always an explanation at the ready, but where is it?"

"Here in the back"

"Waw, that's more than just a dressing room, it's almost a small apartment, the only thing missing is a kitchenette."

"It's fairly comprehensive yes, with the make-up table and mirror, cupboards, fridge, shower, and some furniture to rest or relax."

After the check-up of her hair and the little make-up she wore, I finally convinced Myrna to model for a minute or two, which in the end turned into a reasonable-length photo session of at least 3 quarters of an hour, during which I photographed her against various backgrounds, unfortunately always fully clothed. The maximum I could convince her was to undo a few buttons of her blouse at the top. She finally said it had been enough.

"I'm thirsty Lew and feel like a pastry, how about you?"

"OK let's go upstairs and I'll put the kettle on."

When we made it to my apartment she was again seriously amazed by the size and especially the roof garden view. After we had our coffee and cake I wanted to find out more about what had happened to her during the past years I hadn't seen her.

"So how are you doing, how is your love life?"

"You don't beat about the bush, do you? But yeah that's how I remember you. For the moment it is very quiet, I'm single and intend to keep it that way, besides what use does a man have for women my age?"

"I could name a few things if you wish."

"I can imagine, but 'that' does not interest me anymore."

"No sex anymore Myrna, that was the very last thing I expected to hear you say."

"I had a few very bad experiences. I don't need it anymore and besides, what could a man possibly want with a woman my age, the way I look now?"

"The way you look, darling, you look fantastic but do tell about your bad experiences."

"I met a man when I was still going dancing every weekend. At first sight, a nice guy, well-groomed, smooth chatter, and he was rather good on the dancefloor, so after a few months, we had some sort of relationship. We had kissed a few times on the dancefloor and he started to put some pressure on me to take it a step further. In those days, I still had a healthy appetite for sex and masturbated almost daily, so I agreed to have sex with him."

"Yeah masturbating, I know all about it, my right hand was my best friend for years."

"So one evening after the dance, we agreed he would come to my home and spend the night. Once we got home, it was almost like in the movies, he started to rip my clothes off me when we had barely closed the front door. I was ready, willing, and able so by the time we reached the living room he had me down to my panties, but he was still fully dressed, time for me to remedy that. I quickly removed his jacket and shirt but when I started to undo the button and zipper of his pants he stopped me. What's wrong? I asked."

"I have to warn you, he said, I have a rather big cock."

"You know me, I don't scare easily and men tend to exaggerate the size of their equipment. So I told him I didn't see an immediate problem with his size...until I saw it, this guy had a cock, jeez he was hung like a horse, never before in my life had I seen such a big one on a man, even not erect it was at least 25 cm (10 inches). When I finally got it erect, which took me a lot of effort I must add, it had grown another 5 cm (2 inches) and not only was it rather long it was also very thick with a circumference of at least 25 cm. Can you imagine, I'm not very big and certainly not there, so after trying to get that huge thing inside of me about 10 times we gave up. I made him cum in a more artisan way with my mouth barely able to take the bulbous head inside and with the help of my hands - needing both of them to get around it. We agreed some lubricant was needed to make it happen, but I didn't have any around the house at the time."

"He could have been an excellent porn actor then?"

"I have no idea. As far as I know, they don't only have to be big but have to be able to keep it hard for a very long time don't they? And that's something I didn't want to test at that point. He just fingered me a bit, but for me, I'd had it, and to get it over quickly I faked an orgasm. After some more kissing, he went home."

"That was indeed a very unpleasant experience, and did you see this guy again?"

"Yes but by then I had bought some lubricant, though even after I put a serious coating on his dick and a big dollop of the stuff in my cunt it still didn't work, he was just too big for me to handle. So it ended in about the same manner as the first time, but unfortunately, that wasn't the end of it, he didn't go home but stayed the night. Less than 5 minutes after I put the light out he began to snore, and I didn't get any shut-eye the whole night. Not only that, but the next morning my bed was soaking wet; the guy could sweat like a pig. When I had finally gotten rid of him I put the sheets straight into the washing machine and I was so mad, I threw the remainder of the lube into the bin. I've never dated him again. After that episode, I'd had enough, and as I said I didn't have the need to masturbate anymore; even if I tried it felt like I was raping myself.

"My oh my, what horrible experiences you poor thing."

"Afterwards I met another man, but that was strictly for dancing, besides I'm too old for all those crazy games, and what man would even look at me anymore?"

"What are you saying, too old? Darling, you're just beginning. Don't forget, 'Life begins at 50', what exactly is your age now, if I may ask?"

"I'm 58, so almost 60."

"Then in my books, you're a young filly. I turned 60 the other week and for the first time in my life, I went on a cruise, and believe it or not, with a 52-year-old woman, who also thought she was too old until I convinced her otherwise."

"Do tell."

"I got to know her daughter Nancy when she came to the studio with her baby for some photos. To give you the abbreviated version, I was able to convince the young mother to pose for me in the nude, together with her baby girl. She was telling me about her 52-year-old mother, who, according to her, hadn't had any sex since she turned 50. She asked me if I couldn't remedy that - after I had had sex with her!

I proposed to organize a nude photo session with her mom and, as I had hoped, one thing led to another and Grace, began to enjoy sex again and finally believed that men could still be interested in women over 50. To thank me, Grace took me on this Transatlantic cruise for my 60th birthday. I paid for my own fare of course, but because she was a long-time cruiser with this company she had received a very special offer. Because of the baby, she wasn't able to take her daughter on the cruise with her and offered the place to me. I had confided in her that I didn't want to be home for my birthday to avoid all the fuss.

So you see that you're still far too young to live a life as a nun, you'll have plenty of time for that in 20 or 30 years when you've ended up in a retirement home."

"That's all very well and good, but be honest, would you fall for a woman that looks old and wrinkled like me?

"Come on Myrna, have you looked at yourself recently in the mirror?"

"Yeah every day in the bathroom, and I even refrain from switching on the main light anymore."

"I will not allow you to talk about yourself in that way, come with me!"

"What do you mean, 'come with me', where do you want me to come?"

"Just come with me and don't ask questions, trust me!"

I took Myrna to the guest bedroom and placed her in front of the big mirror on the cupboard while I took up a position just behind her.

"And now?" she asked, not understanding what I had in mind.

"Now you're gonna let me do exactly what I want and you won't say anything or resist. Don't worry I'm not going to rape you. I only want you to rediscover how beautiful and sexy you still are; you'll realize it very quickly.

Slowly I began to caress her arms, up and down, to end up sliding my hands over her midriff, then slowly up again on the sides of her enticing body, but staying away from her boobs until I came to the top of her blouse. The top two buttons were still undone from the photo session.

"What are you doing?"

"Just go with the flow. Allow me to demonstrate this my way and you won't regret it believe me."

I started undoing button number 3 followed by 4, 5, and 6, leaving her blouse completely open. She looked straight into my eyes via the mirror.

"Don't look at me, just look at yourself, rediscover how enticing you are," I whispered in her ear.

I saw her eyes move from mine to hers. I took her left hand and undid the button at the end of the sleeve, then the right side followed quickly as she almost automatically brought her hand up herself. When that was done, I grabbed the collar of her blouse and slid it slowly backward over her shoulders and down her back, removing it. I laid it carefully on the bed behind me. She wore a very nice white lace push-up bra which lifted her relatively small boobs suggestively upward. Her midriff, now also bare, was nice and tight with a small bulging belly and the cutest navel you can imagine; compared to a lot of women even younger than her, she had a very nicely toned body. Adventurous as I was, I placed a small kiss on her right shoulder. That startled her. From her shoulder to her neck was just a small distance, so I risked also kissing her neck; 'who doesn't dare doesn't win,' I thought.

I resumed caressing her arms and felt a small shiver go through her body. High time to continue my journey of discovery. Putting my arms around her waist just above the top of her jeans, my hands sought the button in the middle, it was easily undone giving me access to the zipper which I could also pull down without much effort. Back to the top, I began to slide her jeans down her hips, disappearing out of view and landing on my knees behind her. Almost automatically she stepped out of her jeans, which I then folded end laid next to her blouse.

Now I could admire Myrna in her sexy panties and bra. She wore nice pumps with 10 cm (4 inch) heels but when I got back up, the top of her head only came just above my shoulders. She was a gorgeous little doll, not like Barbie though who usually has huge boobs, no, she was totally in balance. Now came the hard part, because judging by her tan lines I could see she wore a bikini when sunning on the beach. Unveiling the white parts could be a challenge.

She looked at me again via the mirror and said, "I seem to feel that your temperature is slowly going up?"

Unveiling all these beautiful parts had indeed increased the blood flow to a certain part of my anatomy which she could clearly feel with her barely covered butt.

"Another proof, you can still get men to go crazy in the head with your gorgeous body dear."

"I was not immediately referring to your head, Lew."

"OK what do you think, should we continue with our discovery trip?" Before she could answer I slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and sealed it with another little kiss on each. Now came the hard part, every man's nightmare, unfastening a woman's bra. When she felt my clumsiness she came to the rescue, completed the task, and took it off, handing me this extremely difficult, but oh so enticing piece of women's clothing to join the rest already on the bed.

This was the first time I had been able to admire her beautiful boobs. They were not big, as I had already guessed, but they were so perky they would have looked right at 20 let alone 58. They defied gravity, crowned with cute nipples surrounded by small areolae, both the very light pink typical for red-haired women. Her nipples were already hard, clearly a sign of her awakening arousal.

I absolutely love women topless with their arms high above their heads, so I grabbed her hands and moved them behind my head, giving me unrestricted access to these two beautiful toys. To increase her arousal, I began moving the back of my fingernails over the side of her ribcage, which was nicely protruding due to her posture, getting closer and closer to her enticing boobs.

Starting from the underside of her tits, I began to make smaller and smaller circles until I finally arrived at her nipps which had at least doubled in size since their unveiling. After making them rockhard I placed the palms of my hands over her funbags, my thumbs rubbing over the two gumdrops. I pinched these between my thumb and index finger resulting in a small groan which escaped from her lips.

12